JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

View Poll Results: Did you like it?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    15 68.18%
  • No

    7 31.82%
Page 132 of 139 FirstFirst ... 127131132133137 ... LastLast
Results 6,551 to 6,600 of 6915
  1. #6551
    penayforay
    Guest

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread


  2. #6552
    johaninsc
    Guest

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    she must've been eating those meat outfits after the concerts

  3. #6553
    penayforay
    Guest

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread


  4. #6554
    penayforay
    Guest

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1900603.html

    welp. guess they're real.
    i wonder what them little monsters who called adele fat and made fun on christina aguilera's weight gain have to say about this.

    omg. can u imagine if gaga was the same height as christina?

  5. #6555

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    In an interview with the LA Times, Christina addresses the internet accusations that she has ripped off Lady Gaga's look wholesale.

    "You know, that’s funny that you mention that," she said.

    "This person [Lady Gaga] was just brought to my attention not too long ago. I’m not quite sure who this person is, to be honest. I don’t know if it is a man or a woman. I just wasn’t sure.
    #1 rated TV show promotion and 'Your Body' is #25 on US iTunes right now, while Gaga just performed for 75,000 at a Paris STADIUM a day ago. I wonder if Ms Aguilera knows who Lady Gaga is now?
    LADY GAGA
    'ARTPOP'
    11.11.13

  6. #6556
    penayforay
    Guest

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    a 30 second teaser...i dont know man...it was promotion but at the same time not really lol
    it did peak out number 4 though. half of the week in the top ten.

    and i dont know why people are still going on about how Christina said she wasnt sure if Gaga was a man or not. I'm pretty sure at that point the general populace either 1. didnt know who Gaga was 2. if Gaga was really a woman, so can we really blame Christina for speaking her mind? If everyone was so sure that Gaga was a woman, no reporter would have asked Gaga if she had a vagina at a press conference.

  7. #6557
    penayforay
    Guest

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    i feel like gaga stans are more butthurt over something christina said like three years ago than gaga is herself.

    and honestly what was the basis for those comparisons about who ripped off who in the first place? that they both had blond hair with blunt bangs? -_-

  8. #6558

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    Quote Originally Posted by penayforay View Post
    a 30 second teaser...i dont know man...it was promotion but at the same time not really lol
    it did peak out number 4 though. half of the week in the top ten.

    and i dont know why people are still going on about how Christina said she wasnt sure if Gaga was a man or not. I'm pretty sure at that point the general populace either 1. didnt know who Gaga was 2. if Gaga was really a woman, so can we really blame Christina for speaking her mind? If everyone was so sure that Gaga was a woman, no reporter would have asked Gaga if she had a vagina at a press conference.
    Oh PLEASE! LOL

    It was a bitch comment and you know it.

    And we ain't butt-hurt - you see where 'YB' is on the charts. *giggle*
    LADY GAGA
    'ARTPOP'
    11.11.13

  9. #6559
    penayforay
    Guest

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    um no. it was only a bitch comment if you're oversensitive. god forbid Christina actually say whats on her mind.
    the reality is that when Christina said that, no one knew who Gaga was and no one was sure if she was a man. you can either accept the reality that Gaga was at a point in time not well known or you can continue being delusional

    and honestly i dont care where YB charts because Christina's success or failure does not affect my livelihood. Furthermore, Christina can retire and not sell any albums from here on out, it still doesnt detract from the fact that she is one of the most commercially and critically successful artists of all time. *giggle*

  10. #6560

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    I see you up in this thread tho. *giggle*

    #ARTPOP2013CMING
    LADY GAGA
    'ARTPOP'
    11.11.13

  11. #6561
    penayforay
    Guest

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    ...okay? I see you up in the Christina Aguilera thread tho. *giggle*
    and you clearly you care enough to track YB's position on the itunes charts. its kind of sad actually. is that how you raise your own self esteem? by reminding yourself that the celebrity you stan for is more commercially successful than another artist that another person may like? lmao

    I have nothing against Gaga as a person but her fanbase is the worst. I wonder how many of her fans will commend her for her "Body Revolution" website and then go onto some online forums and attack Christina and Adele for their weight.

  12. #6562

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    Somebody should tell her that getting fat will not make her the next Xtina or Adele...Hell Beth Ditto has more talent in one of her fat rolls then Gaga... I guess when your in the shadow of Taylor Swift and getting humilliated by Queen Madonna then you really have nothing to lose.

    Calling Lady Xerox! Calling Lady Xerox! You have a call from 2009, its Lady Gaga calling wanting her talent and originality back...

  13. #6563

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    Xtina's a FLOP. See how quick 'n' easy that was? lol
    LADY GAGA
    'ARTPOP'
    11.11.13

  14. #6564
    Slut buffxqui's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    miami
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    Thank you for continuing to reinforce how the whole "Born this Way", "love yourself", "Mother Monster", thingy is nothing more than a sham.

    "Little Monsters" are some of the ugliest people on the inside you'll ever come across.

  15. #6565
    tombastep
    Guest

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    Only if we lived in a world where we can like more than one other artists and we didn't have to treat people with different tastes horribly.

  16. #6566
    penayforay
    Guest

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread



    wow

  17. #6567
    penayforay
    Guest

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnal View Post
    Xtina's a FLOP. See how quick 'n' easy that was? lol
    im sure xtina and her $90 million net worth are very sad. now go back to Mons†erLand.

  18. #6568
    tombastep
    Guest

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    Quote Originally Posted by penayforay View Post


    wow
    I wouldn't really say that just goes for lady gaga "fans" or even just popstar "fans". This weirdo loyalty people attach to musicians they like is something I will never even get.

    Also with all the fat comments, no matter who they're being made to it's quite a shame. I haven't been totally paying attention to all this "gossip" about lady gaga gaining weight, cause it shouldn't matter. This just goes to show why people are bulimic and are so obsessed with their looks to the point where it is not healthy.

    The fact that anyone actually gives a shit that she gained weight is sad in itself.

  19. #6569

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    And them motherfuckers said 'Born This Way' killed her career. 6.8 Million. Go ahead and subtract those sales from the 99 Amazon deal now! Flop This Way! LOL

    Page 146 - Read and weep: http://www.vivendi.com/wp-content/up...ort_2011-2.pdf

    Gaga today after dining with Donatella Versace!


    ARTPOP 2013 coming soon...
    LADY GAGA
    'ARTPOP'
    11.11.13

  20. #6570

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnal View Post
    And them motherfuckers said 'Born This Way' killed her career. 6.8 Million. Go ahead and subtract those sales from the 99 Amazon deal now! Flop This Way! LOL

    Page 146 - Read and weep: http://www.vivendi.com/wp-content/up...ort_2011-2.pdf

    Gaga today after dining with Donatella Versace!


    ARTPOP 2013 coming soon...
    Lady Gaga sells 6million bottles of Fame perfume
    Lady Gaga has sold 6million bottles of her new perfume, Fame, in a single week.

    The singer shared the news on Twitter with her fans yesterday.

    "The reaction to FAME has been overwhelming," she posted. "6 million bottles in 1 week makes it the 2nd fastest selling fragrance after Coco Chanel."

    Fame, which is produced by Coty, was released in Macy's and UK stores on 22 August 2012, but only released worldwide on 1 September 2012.

    The fragrance, which Gaga originally claimed would be inspired by the scent of "blood and semen" actually combines notes of atropa belladonna, tiger orchid, incense, apricot and saffron.

    According to the package, it is "the world's first black eau de parfum" which turns invisible once it is airbourne.
    http://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/cel...astest-selling

    "6 million bottles in 1 week makes it the 2nd fastest selling fragrance after Coco Chanel."


    My career is clearly on the decline...
    LADY GAGA
    'ARTPOP'
    11.11.13

  21. #6571
    penayforay
    Guest

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    Quote Originally Posted by tombastep View Post
    I wouldn't really say that just goes for lady gaga "fans" or even just popstar "fans". This weirdo loyalty people attach to musicians they like is something I will never even get.
    every fan base has its crazies. but how often do you see adele stans calling people fat or madonna stans calling people old, etc.
    i think the hypocrisy is esp apparent when it comes to gaga fans though bc c'mon arent they being taught by gaga to accept people?
    some people cant seem to understand the concept that just because one celebrity is more successful than another, doesnt mean either is unsuccessful. beyonce might be more successful than rihanna...doesnt mean rihanna is unsuccessful.

    actually very interested in the chemistry of gaga's perfume. i wonder if theres a chemical in there that reacts with oxygen or something.

  22. #6572

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    Born This Way, Gaga and her fans were dragged for filth last year on here by Xtina and Madonna fans, and yes lol, now that Madonna and Xtina have both actually flopped, you damn right I'm lmao. Karma's a bitch!

    MotherMonster teaches me to accept others, but she didn't raise no lil punkass turn-the-other-cheek bitch either! lol No! lol
    LADY GAGA
    'ARTPOP'
    11.11.13

  23. #6573
    johaninsc
    Guest

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    this is almost like a Dems vs Repubs thread in CE&P



    fun thread

  24. #6574
    Booyah! Callum's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Gerstein and Robarts
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    2,706
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    I'm a Christina fan but I like Gaga too (own the latter's albums).

    I'm just not a total fucking moron/aka stupid enough to believe her marketing act is genuine. That's all.
    blacksyringe

  25. #6575

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    I just hope the new album is better than Shit This Way.

  26. #6576
    penayforay
    Guest

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnal View Post
    Born This Way, Gaga and her fans were dragged for filth last year on here by Xtina and Madonna fans, and yes lol, now that Madonna and Xtina have both actually flopped, you damn right I'm lmao. Karma's a bitch!

    MotherMonster teaches me to accept others, but she didn't raise no lil punkass turn-the-other-cheek bitch either! lol No! lol
    an eye for an eye and we'd all be blind
    good to see you taking the high road little monster

  27. #6577

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    Quote Originally Posted by penayforay View Post
    an eye for an eye and we'd all be blind
    good to see you taking the high road little monster
    LOL In other words, I should turn the other cheek. lol Sorry no. Maybe next time. For now...
    LADY GAGA
    'ARTPOP'
    11.11.13

  28. #6578
    penayforay
    Guest

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    gaga is always going to have critics. and if thats how you want to spend your time and if you really feel the need to go every madonna or xtina stan who has anything less than a positive opinion...well...your life honey

    also are we to believe that you've never ever ever ever started or initiated a stan war?

  29. #6579

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread



    Lady Gaga and Donatella Versace by Terry Richardson

    Last edited by Nocturnal; October 4th, 2012 at 01:36 AM.
    LADY GAGA
    'ARTPOP'
    11.11.13

  30. #6580
    JUB Addict DigitalFudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,800

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    Yasss gaga!


    Make me stan for you again!


  31. #6581
    You Belong To Me reone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Atlanta
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    15,134
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    ^Umm, pretty epic <3. I'm excited for new music from her. I blast "Heavy Metal Lover" all of the time.


    Soul meets soul on lovers' lips...


  32. #6582
    Booyah! Callum's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Gerstein and Robarts
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    2,706
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    That instrumental is on Zedd's album. The vocals aren't (so I am assuming that's a song on Gaga's or a demo of some sort).
    blacksyringe

  33. #6583
    JUB Addict DigitalFudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,800

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    ^^^ Ya'll need to get into Zedd's album Clarity first album I have bought off Itunes in a MINUTE


    Best tracks: Stache, Follow You Down, Shave it, Clarity



    There is a Ryan Tedder track on there too that's giving life.

  34. #6584
    You Belong To Me reone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Atlanta
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    15,134
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    I actually tried to give his album a listen earlier this week but I didn't listen past "Clarity". It sounded too generic for me. I was excited too, because when I saw Foxes I automatically thought of "Youth (Adventure Club Dubstep Remix)", which is one of my favorite songs from this year.

    Maybe I'll go back and listen to the rest of it, though.


    Soul meets soul on lovers' lips...


  35. #6585

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    Lady Gaga at the UK launch of her perfume FAME
    (which sold 6 million bottles in its 1st week making it the 2nd fastest selling fragrance after Coco Chanel even though 'Born This Way' was a flop and destroyed her career. )


    LADY GAGA
    'ARTPOP'
    11.11.13

  36. #6586

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    Quote Originally Posted by penayforay View Post


    are these real? o.o
    Hey Elton,

    Is it true she's gone "snow skiing" with Donatella to loose some weight?

  37. #6587

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnal View Post
    Born This Way, Gaga and her fans were dragged for filth last year on here by Xtina and Madonna fans, and yes lol, now that Madonna and Xtina have both actually flopped, you damn right I'm lmao. Karma's a bitch!

    MotherMonster teaches me to accept others, but she didn't raise no lil punkass turn-the-other-cheek bitch either! lol No! lol
    Quote Originally Posted by buffxqui View Post
    Thank you for continuing to reinforce how the whole "Born this Way", "love yourself", "Mother Monster", thingy is nothing more than a sham.

    "Little Monsters" are some of the ugliest people on the inside you'll ever come across.
    +1

    You know that's right!

  38. #6588

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    Well now that Whitney's gone... misery and its company.

    It's tough - Gaga stays winning while your favs flop.
    LADY GAGA
    'ARTPOP'
    11.11.13

  39. #6589
    CupidBoy
    Guest

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    She looked stunning at her fragrance launch!

  40. #6590

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    I really really don't like it. I don't know if its the song itself or because her vocals are getting buried within all that background "noise".

    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalFudge View Post
    Yasss gaga!


    Make me stan for you again!


  41. #6591
    CupidBoy
    Guest

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    Quote Originally Posted by buffxqui View Post
    Thank you for continuing to reinforce how the whole "Born this Way", "love yourself", "Mother Monster", thingy is nothing more than a sham.

    "Little Monsters" are some of the ugliest people on the inside you'll ever come across.
    That's not true. I am a huge Lady Gaga supporter, I don't post in this thread simply because Christina Aguilera stans come in here and make it a miserable thread to visit. It's unfortunate that someone who is a positive and strong role model for people who don't fit in or feel like they don't belong has so many bullies. She's just living her life. What did she ever do bedsides make her music and promote love?

    I don't understand all these people in this thread spewing their bile and being bullies. Does that make you all feel better about yourselves? It appears Nocturnal is the only real fan in the thread and you are all attacking him because he likes a certain musician. What do you expect him to act like? Of course he's going to be defensive. All you Xtina/Madonna/whoeverelse stans should just leave him alone.

    I'd like to enjoy this thread, as I do the other entertainment threads.

    Grow up.

  42. #6592
    CupidBoy
    Guest

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    Nocturnal, you have great taste.


  43. #6593

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    Quote Originally Posted by CupidBoy View Post
    That's not true. I am a huge Lady Gaga supporter, I don't post in this thread simply because Christina Aguilera stans come in here and make it a miserable thread to visit. It's unfortunate that someone who is a positive and strong role model for people who don't fit in or feel like they don't belong has so many bullies. She's just living her life. What did she ever do bedsides make her music and promote love?

    I don't understand all these people in this thread spewing their bile and being bullies. Does that make you all feel better about yourselves? It appears Nocturnal is the only real fan in the thread and you are all attacking him because he likes a certain musician. What do you expect him to act like? Of course he's going to be defensive. All you Xtina/Madonna/whoeverelse stans should just leave him alone.

    I'd like to enjoy this thread, as I do the other entertainment threads.

    Grow up.
    If I didn't know any better I'd swear you were a 12 year old little girl.

    Did that really go so over your head,what you're responding to?

  44. #6594
    CupidBoy
    Guest

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    ^


  45. #6595

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnal View Post
    Well now that Whitney's gone... misery and its company.
    It's tough - Gaga stays winning while your favs flop.
    Stan's like you and SexyKevTaurean79 are the reasons why people continue to point out things to delusional "fans".

    I see gaga going down the exact same path as Whitney will her drinking, drugs and other "issues", while stans ignore all the warning signs. It will lead her to the same end.

    Hopefully she won't be another casualty to join the 27 club.


    Lady Gaga vomits live on stage in Barcelona


  46. #6596

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    Quote Originally Posted by CupidBoy View Post
    Nocturnal, you have great taste.

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilTwinTwo View Post
    Stan's like you and SexyKevTaurean79 are the reasons why people continue to point out things to delusional "fans".

    I see gaga going down the exact same path as Whitney will her drinking, drugs and other "issues", while stans ignore all the warning signs. It will lead her to the same end.

    Hopefully she won't be another casualty to join the 27 club.


    Lady Gaga vomits live on stage in Barcelona

    So concerned. That's so sweeeet.... ain't he sweet, ya'll? That's so sweeeet. Bless.

    Quote Originally Posted by CupidBoy View Post
    That's not true. I am a huge Lady Gaga supporter, I don't post in this thread simply because Christina Aguilera stans come in here and make it a miserable thread to visit. It's unfortunate that someone who is a positive and strong role model for people who don't fit in or feel like they don't belong has so many bullies. She's just living her life. What did she ever do bedsides make her music and promote love?

    I don't understand all these people in this thread spewing their bile and being bullies. Does that make you all feel better about yourselves? It appears Nocturnal is the only real fan in the thread and you are all attacking him because he likes a certain musician. What do you expect him to act like? Of course he's going to be defensive. All you Xtina/Madonna/whoeverelse stans should just leave him alone.

    I'd like to enjoy this thread, as I do the other entertainment threads.

    Grow up.
    It's fine. With such vile creatures trolling about unchecked (even though I've reported it), I have no desire to frequent this forum tbh. lol

    The way they acted last year - trashing Gaga/Born This Way while boastfully trumpeting Madonna and Xtina's return to SLAY Gaga this year - I've simply returned to rub their favs FLOPPING in their faces.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tumblr_mbls2fhRx31qjvwceo1_250.gif  
    Last edited by Nocturnal; October 9th, 2012 at 06:30 AM.
    LADY GAGA
    'ARTPOP'
    11.11.13

  47. #6597

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    I love Gaga. She's this generations first real superstar / Pop Icon. I'm not really into Top 40 radio at the moment to be honest - but she caught my attention as soon as she hit the big stage. I love that she is self-made and has no issue with showing it off. I love how she writes her own music, she has primary say over the production etc. She's not manufactured Pop. It's refreshing to have someone like her in amongst all the boringness of our industry today - the 'Sex Sells' industry as I like to call it. Oh.. and I love her outfits. It's fun. Better than wearing a pretty dress all the time. Love or hate her - you just can't help but look at her whenever you see her. Lately her fashion has been incredible. She knows her stuff and has the smarts/talent to go a long way. I hope she does. She's fantastic.

    Regarding the Madonna wars - Personally I thought 'Born This Way' sounded nothing like Express Yourself. It was a bold statement from Gaga. Not a copy. I love Madonna, but if you have a working brain you know she milked that controversy for every headline she could grab and to be honest, it's the only thing keeping her in the media. That and the occasional story about her daughter.

    Cannot wait til ARTPOP. Sounds like a cool concept. Pop Art backwards. Andy Warhol 'inside out'. Interesting. Can't wait to see what she does with it.

  48. #6598

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    The problem is that she is putting music second and making her "pop persona" her first priority. She spends more time coming up with ideas to get people talking instead of making good music.

    Quote Originally Posted by GrkGuy187 View Post
    I love Gaga. She's this generations first real superstar / Pop Icon. I'm not really into Top 40 radio at the moment to be honest - but she caught my attention as soon as she hit the big stage. I love that she is self-made and has no issue with showing it off. I love how she writes her own music, she has primary say over the production etc. She's not manufactured Pop. It's refreshing to have someone like her in amongst all the boringness of our industry today - the 'Sex Sells' industry as I like to call it. Oh.. and I love her outfits. It's fun. Better than wearing a pretty dress all the time. Love or hate her - you just can't help but look at her whenever you see her. Lately her fashion has been incredible. She knows her stuff and has the smarts/talent to go a long way. I hope she does. She's fantastic.

    Regarding the Madonna wars - Personally I thought 'Born This Way' sounded nothing like Express Yourself. It was a bold statement from Gaga. Not a copy. I love Madonna, but if you have a working brain you know she milked that controversy for every headline she could grab and to be honest, it's the only thing keeping her in the media. That and the occasional story about her daughter.

    Cannot wait til ARTPOP. Sounds like a cool concept. Pop Art backwards. Andy Warhol 'inside out'. Interesting. Can't wait to see what she does with it.

  49. #6599

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ILLBFIRE View Post
    The problem is that she is putting music second and making her "pop persona" her first priority. She spends more time coming up with ideas to get people talking instead of making good music.
    I disagree. Her music is her first priority and it shows. Right now she's on Tour and has been working on new music - there have been delays as well. Her comeback single was supposed to be released in the last quarter of this year. Sure she gets people talking - it's part of her craft/image she's created for herself but half of it isn't intentionally planted by her. The Fur storm she found herself in - pure chance she was targeted by PETA; she wears Fur all the time. She wouldn't deliberately put on weight to get the media talking about her. Again, pure chance. (Just a few examples).

  50. #6600

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    All the shit those lil cunts talked about Born This Way's amazon deal, I wonder what they have to say about Taylor's "Buy RED, get a free pizza" Papa Johns promo deal?

    I guess I'll never know since I have them on callblock...
    LADY GAGA
    'ARTPOP'
    11.11.13

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.