JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

View Poll Results: Did you like it?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    15 68.18%
  • No

    7 31.82%
Page 131 of 139 FirstFirst ... 126130131132136 ... LastLast
Results 6,501 to 6,550 of 6915
  1. #6501

    Re: I tell you! The Gaga phenomena has finished.

    Quote Originally Posted by CupidBoy View Post
    The library is closed!

    Tell that to the mouth.
    Last edited by Native Son; July 9th, 2012 at 12:01 AM.

  2. #6502

    Re: I tell you! The Gaga phenomena has finished.

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    LOL You serious dude? Gaga is way more popular then Taylor Swift. Even emerging later. Check the facts please. Gaga has plenty of awards herself. Your attacks are getting weaker and weaker.
    So now it's a popularity contest..haha it gets funnier with every post. Even with her debut album having an extremely slow start Taylor has been more successful than Lady Gaga.

  3. #6503
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: I tell you! The Gaga phenomena has finished.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILLBFIRE View Post
    So now it's a popularity contest..haha it gets funnier with every post. Even with her debut album having an extremely slow start Taylor has been more successful than Lady Gaga.
    Popularity contest? LOL. Two of my favorite artists were underground till a few years ago... it's not about popularity for me. Quality > Quantity. But I'll state the facts for you. Swift isn't more successful then Gaga... not even by a stretch of the imagination. Gaga has far more international sway.

    I mean who is making this a popularity contest? You go on and on about how Swift is somehow more popular (and facts say she isn't)... hence you're being inconsistent.

  4. #6504
    CupidBoy
    Guest

    Re: I tell you! The Gaga phenomena has finished.


  5. #6505

    Re: I tell you! The Gaga phenomena has finished.

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    LOL You serious dude? Gaga is way more popular then Taylor Swift. Even emerging later. Check the facts please. Gaga has plenty of awards herself. Your attacks are getting weaker and weaker.
    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    Popularity contest? LOL. Two of my favorite artists were underground till a few years ago... it's not about popularity for me. Quality > Quantity. But I'll state the facts for you. Swift isn't more successful then Gaga... not even by a stretch of the imagination. Gaga has far more international sway.

    I mean who is making this a popularity contest? You go on and on about how Swift is somehow more popular (and facts say she isn't)... hence you're being inconsistent.
    That would be you..LOL I mean you can't even keep your story straight

    Lets face it Taylor is more successful and accomplish than Lady Gaga.

  6. #6506
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: I tell you! The Gaga phenomena has finished.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILLBFIRE View Post
    That would be you..LOL I mean you can't even keep your story straight

    Lets face it Taylor is more successful and accomplish than Lady Gaga.
    No... she's not.

    She isn't more successful. I'm just stating the harsh reality for you.

    Where is it in my story that I value popularity like you do? That isn't even my argument. Go in the music thread... look at some of the videos I post. It may surprise you.

  7. #6507
    On the Prowl 2untru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Arch
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    96

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I tell you! The Gaga phenomena has finished.

    Miss Gaga will not be finished until she is good and ready. Saying her fame is dying down is like saying the storm is over because you don't hear the thunder...we've barely reached the eye of the storm.

    I'm not a big Gaga fan, she had me at Paparazzi but lost me at Highway Unicorns (or whatever it's called). But I'm sure she along with her crew have a full plan for her over the next decade. She seems to have learned well from the great diva's throughout history and has a schematic to fame that most bitches would slice a baby goat for.

    Don't hate on her. It may not be your type of art or desired approach to fame, but the people love her. She clearly has talent, which is all I care about when there are such a vast number of musicians hitting the radio who can't sing or play instruments or do anything really but redo a song that used to be a hit using some fancy computer software.

  8. #6508
    nf fbt funw glbhuof gmhp SLOPPYSECONDS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,147
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I tell you! The Gaga phenomena has finished.

    gaga perosanage if read this
    nice alls pop rock etc go tape mouth
    until ya figa wot planet ya livie on
    ans da shit

    beside dat hope ya bank accounts not lost in anoda group a professions make
    human clutres world ova win award everyday

    there go

    thankyou

    da orchestra will now play
    ya may hold hands on way in

    thankyou

  9. #6509

    Re: I tell you! The Gaga phenomena has finished.

    Quote Originally Posted by 2untru View Post
    Miss Gaga will not be finished until she is good and ready.…

    Yes, I can imagine her in 2050


  10. #6510

    Re: I tell you! The Gaga phenomena has finished.

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    No... she's not.

    She isn't more successful. I'm just stating the harsh reality for you.

    Where is it in my story that I value popularity like you do? That isn't even my argument. Go in the music thread... look at some of the videos I post. It may surprise you.
    The harsh reality is that Taylor is more successful than Lady Gaga. Where is it in my story that I value popularity like you do GiancarloC?

  11. #6511
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: I tell you! The Gaga phenomena has finished.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILLBFIRE View Post
    The harsh reality is that Taylor is more successful than Lady Gaga. Where is it in my story that I value popularity like you do GiancarloC?
    Numerically speaking, absolutely not. Taylor doesn't have the sway Gaga has internationally... doesn't even come close. Look outside the United States please. And even in the US, Gaga has quite an edge.

    I listen to artists most people here haven't even heard about.

  12. #6512
    JUB Addict MMMonsterBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,186

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I tell you! The Gaga phenomena has finished.

    Quote Originally Posted by lucky7 View Post
    Of course she'll selling out concerts. But she's not the cultural phenomenon everyone was talking about before.

    She got boring to the general public and honestly, I havent heard about her in months and I really don't care.
    Fans will continue to love her but the general population is on the next thing.
    Well yes, how can you hear from someone who has withdrawn herself from the public? She hasn't released a new song since last year, and she hasn't done any US press in months. In fact, most of her press is coming from her tour - where only fans are likely to know about. Trust, you'll hear all about Lady Gaga when the time for new music comes.

  13. #6513
    In Memory of Shaun
    Croynan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    California
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    15,342

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I tell you! The Gaga phenomena has finished.

    Bye Bye Blackbird.
    ..

    <a href=http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic17428_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.justusboys.com/forum/sign...pic17428_3.gif</a>

  14. #6514

    Re: I tell you! The Gaga phenomena has finished.

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    Numerically speaking, absolutely not. Taylor doesn't have the sway Gaga has internationally... doesn't even come close. Look outside the United States please. And even in the US, Gaga has quite an edge.

    I listen to artists most people here haven't even heard about.
    Yet Taylor is still more accomplish and successful than Lady Gaga.

  15. #6515
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: I tell you! The Gaga phenomena has finished.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILLBFIRE View Post
    Yet Taylor is still more accomplish and successful than Lady Gaga.
    No she isn't. I don't know how many times I have to say that to you, but she simply isn't and the facts don't lie.

  16. #6516

    Re: I tell you! The Gaga phenomena has finished.

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    No she isn't. I don't know how many times I have to say that to you, but she simply isn't and the facts don't lie.
    Yes she is. I don't know how many times I have to say that to you. You say over and over about "facts", yet you still have not shown any?

  17. #6517
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: I tell you! The Gaga phenomena has finished.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILLBFIRE View Post
    Yes she is. I don't know how many times I have to say that to you. You say over and over about "facts", yet you still have not shown any?
    LOL. I've posted plenty of facts regarding numbers. You haven't. You won't. Because you know you're wrong on this one.

  18. #6518

    Re: I tell you! The Gaga phenomena has finished.

    Really? I did not see any "facts"...nice try

  19. #6519
    The Hairy Dude MTLDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Montréal
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,979

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I tell you! The Gaga phenomena has finished.

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    Little Monsters have short attention spans.

    We have lost interest.
    From your keyboard to whatever deity/power that'd be's ear!

  20. #6520
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: I tell you! The Gaga phenomena has finished.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILLBFIRE View Post
    Really? I did not see any "facts"...nice try
    Because you refuse to read what I have posted involving specific numbers. Try again. You keep running in circles. Guess that's all a Katy Perry die hard fan can do.

  21. #6521

    Re: ……

    Quote Originally Posted by MTLDude View Post
    … that'd be's ear!

  22. #6522

    Re: I tell you! The Gaga phenomena has finished.

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    Because you refuse to read what I have posted involving specific numbers. Try again. You keep running in circles. Guess that's all a Katy Perry die hard fan can do.
    Haha nice try wait I'm back to being a Katy Perry die hard fan again ...I guess that makes you the one running in circles.
    Go Taylor!

  23. #6523
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: I tell you! The Gaga phenomena has finished.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILLBFIRE View Post
    Haha nice try wait I'm back to being a Katy Perry die hard fan again ...I guess that makes you the one running in circles.
    Go Taylor!
    You keep repeating the same old, same old.

  24. #6524
    The Hairy Dude MTLDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Montréal
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,979

    Code of Conduct

    Re: ……

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    My bad...

    The original expression is from your mouth to God's ear which I transformed to be more inclusive into from your keyboard (since the guy was typing) to whatever deity (not just Allah/YHWH of the Abrahamic descendants) and/or person who could have power on the matter (hence the power that would be, with the unusual contraction that'd) and the 's marking to whom the ear that was mentioned in the last word of the sentence was belonging...

    In fewer words, I wish the Gaga thing would end soon... 'cause, I don't really like her!

  25. #6525

    Re: I tell you! The Gaga phenomena has finished.

    ^
    fair enough

  26. #6526

    Re: I tell you! The Gaga phenomena has finished.

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    You keep repeating the same old, same old.

    I was just going to say the same thing about you.

    Gooooo Taylor

  27. #6527
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,311

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I tell you! The Gaga phenomena has finished.

    This is all I'm hearing in this thread:

    Lady Gaga fans --><-- Taylor Swift fans

    To my knowledge, I've never listened to a Lady Gaga song. But I have to say, I really don't mind her, as she's really not as offensive as some of the other celebrities out there.

  28. #6528

    Re: I tell you! The Gaga phenomena has finished.

    Quote Originally Posted by Axxess View Post
    ... as she's really not as offensive as some of the other celebrities out there.
    Who's your most offensive, Axxess?

  29. #6529

    Re: I tell you! The Gaga phenomena has finished.

    She's harmless. It's the fans you have to worry about.

  30. #6530
    Kien
    Guest

    Re: I tell you! The Gaga phenomena has finished.

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    Who's your most offensive, Axxess?
    ........Nicki Minaj

  31. #6531

    Re: I tell you! The Gaga phenomena has finished.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kien View Post
    ........Nicki Minaj
    I'm slowly coming around to really liking her...

  32. #6532
    Sex God GhostMost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    540

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I tell you! The Gaga phenomena has finished.

    http://www.YoutubeRepeater.com/watch...XxVo&s=63&e=70

    I love her for this song only really, scratch that no this song sucks except for these seven seconds.

  33. #6533
    Sex God GhostMost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    540

    Code of Conduct

    Re: I tell you! The Gaga phenomena has finished.

    http://www.YoutubeRepeater.com/watch...XxVo&s=63&e=70

    I love her for this song only really, scratch that no this song sucks except for these seven seconds.

  34. #6534
    JUB Addict DigitalFudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,800

    Code of Conduct

    Gaga may help Greece's economy with new mansion - Forbes



    Last month the Internet exploded with some very serious news: Her Highness Lady Gaga was building a multi-million dollar floating mansion in Greece. It was going to cost $20 million. No, wait, maybe $50 million. Or was it $30 million? Really depends on which site you were clicking on. It’s supposed to look as if it is floating on the sea, like something Charles Foster Kane would have built if his turf was more jet ski and less sled. This new crib is supposedly going to be an optical illusion house. Rumor has it she’s also going to build a palace and a church to go with it just for fun. Everyone was in a tizzy about this magical floating mansion but really – why all the fuss?

    This is Lady Gaga, people. A piano prodigy who wears meat dresses and Kermit the frog suits. Admittedly draping meat all over your body sounds about as pleasant as chomping into a Delta Airlines sandwich at gunpoint, but who doesn’t adore Kermit? Plus the little lifeless Kermy beret really pulled the whole ensemble together. But back to the matter at hand: The case of the floating mansion

    Lady Gaga is one of the universe’s most successful musicians, and building a house in Greece might even help their struggling economy. She’ll be employing an awful lot of people, plus when it’s all said and done she’ll need an extravagant staff to maintain the thing. Maybe she can even keep the ghost-detecting machine she bought in the new house, just to be safe. That was another zany purchase by the pop star, but did you know anyone can buy paranormal detection equipment like “The Ultimate Ghost Hunting Kit” right off the Internet? You don’t have to be a zillionaire celeb to be safe. Just a little kooky – or really afraid of ghosts.

    The world will watch in anticipation as Lady Gaga’s floating mansion evolves. Let’s hope it does help the Greek economy and employ some people who need it. Let’s hope she does reveal her magnificent floating living room and her astounding floating bathroom in Architectural Digest. And finally let’s hope against hope that she doesn’t say her construction workers built it with love.



    Kween!

    Saving economies. Hew else?








    When will your fav?

    Ghost Machines, Floating Mansions: Let's Consider Lady Gaga - Forbes

  35. #6535
    JUB 10k Club
    PreTTy PeTe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    28,293

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gaga may help Greece's economy with new mansion - Forbes

    Greece is a mess and Gaga should just go away




  36. #6536
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    28,404

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gaga may help Greece's economy with new mansion - Forbes

    floating mansion is a bad investment for her.
    She should invest in proper buildings.


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  37. #6537

    Re: Gaga may help Greece's economy with new mansion - Forbes

    Lets hope the house sinks into the ocean...with gaga still inside. Maybe then she will snap out of it.

  38. #6538
    JP.
    Guest

    Re: Gaga may help Greece's economy with new mansion - Forbes

    Gaga...totally flaming She lacks very down to earth quality.
    If she wants to build mansion cost $30-$50 milli in today's economy,...then she better make breaking records..that means more prestigious no.1 hits. (Ask Riri for inspiration, she's good but fail in math )
    Can she do that? If she can, I'll shut up.
    I doubt her versatility..just like Maggie, they're start running out ideas and perhaps because Gaga and Maggie yearning me& parent age dynamic (86 gen vs. 57 gen) My fab-crystal ball told me that karma will reap both of Divas, whether it's for good/bad meaning.

    So, I just say becareful with Gaga, dont make MC hammer broke to herself.

  39. #6539
    JUB Addict DigitalFudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,800

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gaga may help Greece's economy with new mansion - Forbes

    Seethe



  40. #6540
    CottonBolus
    Guest

    Re: Gaga may help Greece's economy with new mansion - Forbes

    If I were her, I'd be less worried about helping another country and more worried about saving for my retirement. You never know when someone's going to come out of the woodwork and steal her spot in the cruel media hierarchy. People may not even remember her name in a year's time. Plus, I'd be saving up for the future since the rate at which the economy's going, it ain't goin' to be pretty.

  41. #6541
    Booyah! Callum's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Gerstein and Robarts
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    2,706
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gaga may help Greece's economy with new mansion - Forbes

    lol @ people worrying about her finances. When your net worth is $150m (and climbing), a $20m mansion means jack shit.
    blacksyringe

  42. #6542
    JUB Addict maxpowr9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,839
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gaga may help Greece's economy with new mansion - Forbes

    Quote Originally Posted by CottonBolus View Post
    If I were her, I'd be less worried about helping another country and more worried about saving for my retirement. You never know when someone's going to come out of the woodwork and steal her spot in the cruel media hierarchy. People may not even remember her name in a year's time. Plus, I'd be saving up for the future since the rate at which the economy's going, it ain't goin' to be pretty.
    Dare I say Gaga peaked with Fame Monster. Born This Way was a success no doubt but we will have to wait and see if my daring statement holds truth.

  43. #6543
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    28,404

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gaga may help Greece's economy with new mansion - Forbes

    Quote Originally Posted by -Callum- View Post
    lol @ people worrying about her finances. When your net worth is $150m (and climbing), a $20m mansion means jack shit.
    Not worry. If that's how she want to do her charity, good for her.


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  44. #6544
    JUB Addict DigitalFudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,800

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gaga may help Greece's economy with new mansion - Forbes

    I'm pretty sure all Gaga wants to do is make a beautiful home in one of the most beautiful places on earth.


    It just so happens Greece is dying and the fact that she is doing this could put coins in the pockets of many

  45. #6545
    nf fbt funw glbhuof gmhp SLOPPYSECONDS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,147
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gaga may help Greece's economy with new mansion - Forbes

    go read it

    thankyou

  46. #6546

    Re: Gaga may help Greece's economy with new mansion - Forbes

    Is there anything she can't do? First Greece, and the world.

  47. #6547
    penayforay
    Guest

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread



    are these real? o.o

  48. #6548
    penayforay
    Guest

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread



  49. #6549
    Booyah! Callum's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Gerstein and Robarts
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    2,706
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    ^ No, they're photoshopped.
    blacksyringe

  50. #6550
    penayforay
    Guest

    Re: The Official LADY GAGA Mega-thread

    the laughing smiley confuses me cuz I dont know if you're being sarcastic lol
    I feel like the third one is fake. the first and second are believable though.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.