JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Results 1 to 36 of 36
  1. #1

    Hooking up on Craigslist m4m

    Has anyone had any success on this?

    I have a lot of experience in using online stuff to find sexual partners or dating, every boyfriend I've ever had (3) I've met online, and I'd say at least half of the sexual encounters I've had started online... but craigslist m4m is one area I just never have luck with. I post, I include a nice shirtless neck-down pic, I get replies... but I never reply. I've always been really picky, this is true. But it's so weird how on most gay sites, things like manhunt, guys will include a facepic, but not on craigslist - not even in a reply. Is this site just of a lower caliber? It's always so hot reading descriptions of people looking for fun, but it's difficult to navigate who you'd reply to granted than a huge majority of the posts don't include any pics whatsoever.

    Have any of you guys had experience on that site? What are your thoughts on it?

  2. #2
    justmeagain
    Guest

    Re: Hooking up on Craigslist m4m

    Free sites with no work to set up an account seem to be about posting about anything you want. Craigslist is best to use for best-of-craigslist. That is always good for a laugh.

  3. #3
    ravenstar
    Guest

    Re: Hooking up on Craigslist m4m

    I'm going to Melbourne next week for a few days for work and I was thinking of seeing if it would work to meet someone while I'm down there.

  4. #4
    Problem? Nomenclature's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,416

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hooking up on Craigslist m4m

    A majority of people on sites like Craigslist are either old, fat and married perverts who you shouldn't trust yourself with alone, or are just straight guys fucking around to collect pics/find out who's gay in their area.

    Be wary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Entity View Post
    "PLACE MY GENETALIA IN THE THING YOU EAT AND BREATH WITH, OMG TRY TO EAT IT WITHOUT USING YOUR TEETH!! AHHH" *cums everywhere*

  5. #5

    Re: Hooking up on Craigslist m4m

    Quote Originally Posted by Nomenclature View Post
    A majority of people on sites like Craigslist are either old, fat and married perverts who you shouldn't trust yourself with alone, or are just straight guys fucking around to collect pics/find out who's gay in their area.

    Be wary.
    The last part of what you said is pretty unbelievable. That's sad that people would do that. Not all of us live in homophobic places though, please remember. I seriously doubt someone would do that in gay friendly cities - or cities in general - as if they would know any of the respondents. That doesn't really make sense. There are a lot of older guys on it, that's true. But that could be said of any kind of gay site like manhunt, etc. It also seems like there's a lot of straight guys on it attracted to the anonymity of "discretely messing around."

  6. #6
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,635

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hooking up on Craigslist m4m

    Craigslist sucks. a lot of liars and flakes. once in a while you'll find a gem, which can lead to hot sex, but its mostly crap. and when you do get a guy to meet, i'd say 50% chance that he doens't look quite like his pics.

    it's better to meet a guy in person first, whether it's at a bar or everyday life, so you can size him up

  7. #7
    Problem? Nomenclature's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,416

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hooking up on Craigslist m4m

    Quote Originally Posted by saymyname View Post
    The last part of what you said is pretty unbelievable. That's sad that people would do that. Not all of us live in homophobic places though, please remember. I seriously doubt someone would do that in gay friendly cities - or cities in general - as if they would know any of the respondents. That doesn't really make sense. There are a lot of older guys on it, that's true. But that could be said of any kind of gay site like manhunt, etc. It also seems like there's a lot of straight guys on it attracted to the anonymity of "discretely messing around."

    Well, i've actually known people who pranked around on craigslist before. One guy found out his roommate was gay this way, and another guy was pranking his father's closeted best friend.

    Craigslist goes out to everyone. You never know who you're sending your pic/information to. You use the site at your own risk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Entity View Post
    "PLACE MY GENETALIA IN THE THING YOU EAT AND BREATH WITH, OMG TRY TO EAT IT WITHOUT USING YOUR TEETH!! AHHH" *cums everywhere*

  8. #8
    Keaton
    Guest

    Re: Hooking up on Craigslist m4m

    Man craigslist is great for if you wanna get raped or murdered or whatever man I always just use conenxion and have whatever...



    you can meet potentially hot guys like this but too bad they will stab you in the....@_@

  9. #9
    ravenstar
    Guest

    Re: Hooking up on Craigslist m4m

    is that the craigs list killer?

  10. #10
    Keaton
    Guest

    Re: Hooking up on Craigslist m4m

    He is currently on trial iirc, but he is being held under suspicion of killing some Jessica girl he met on Craigslist.

  11. #11
    Under Construction Elwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Montreal
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,766
    Blog Entries
    39

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hooking up on Craigslist m4m

    Quote Originally Posted by saymyname View Post
    Has anyone had any success on this?

    I have a lot of experience in using online stuff to find sexual partners or dating, every boyfriend I've ever had (3) I've met online, and I'd say at least half of the sexual encounters I've had started online... but craigslist m4m is one area I just never have luck with. I post, I include a nice shirtless neck-down pic, I get replies... but I never reply. I've always been really picky, this is true. But it's so weird how on most gay sites, things like manhunt, guys will include a facepic, but not on craigslist - not even in a reply. Is this site just of a lower caliber? It's always so hot reading descriptions of people looking for fun, but it's difficult to navigate who you'd reply to granted than a huge majority of the posts don't include any pics whatsoever.

    Have any of you guys had experience on that site? What are your thoughts on it?

    Wonders to myself if I have ever replied to your add??? I probably have LOL. I have had some success on craiglists butI have had more failures. I put my pic on many other sites Gay411, Manhunt, Adam4Adam, but for some reason I don't like posting my pic on Craigslist. I think it is because it is not a gay exclusive site and anyone can wander on there and look through adds. I mean I know anyone can wander on to the other sites as well, but in my mind people would wander on to Craigslist before they would Gay411. Does that make sense???

    Also I do not think Craigslist is all that popular here in Montreal, I would say that Gay411 is a lot more popular. Almost every gay guy I know here, has a profile on Gay411.

    It is very true what you say about the straight guys, when ever I post an add I would say 50% of replies are from Str8 married guys.
    Never be afraid to try something new, remember, amateurs built the Ark, professionals built the Titanic.

  12. #12

    Re: Hooking up on Craigslist m4m

    Yeah, gay411 is great, especially in Montreal. Didn't realize CL wasn't exactly popular here. Interesting. Any other sites here that are particularly popular? I've checked out manhunt but I hate the limited profile.

  13. #13
    Under Construction Elwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Montreal
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,766
    Blog Entries
    39

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hooking up on Craigslist m4m

    Quote Originally Posted by saymyname View Post
    Yeah, gay411 is great, especially in Montreal. Didn't realize CL wasn't exactly popular here. Interesting. Any other sites here that are particularly popular? I've checked out manhunt but I hate the limited profile.
    From my experience I would say that, by far Gay411 is the most popular followed by Manhunt. There are others such as Adam4Adam, DudesNudes (?), Silver Daddies, Manline etc etc. However they pale in comparison to Gay411 and don't really have all that many profiles. I have always found it curious how popular Gay411 is here.

    Just to give you an idea I just did a search of members from Montreal on Gay411 and found 15000 results, the same search on Adam4Adam was 500.
    Never be afraid to try something new, remember, amateurs built the Ark, professionals built the Titanic.

  14. #14
    The_Pianist
    Guest

    Re: Hooking up on Craigslist m4m

    Quote Originally Posted by Nomenclature View Post
    A majority of people on sites like Craigslist are either old, fat and married perverts who you shouldn't trust yourself with alone...
    Heeeey! I am not neither married.

  15. #15
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,712

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hooking up on Craigslist m4m

    Craigslist is a perfect example of why straight people have a certain image of gays, just compare m4m, m4w and w4m, strange contrast.

  16. #16
    Slut joshz88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    New York City
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    269

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hooking up on Craigslist m4m

    I've browsed craigslist m4m before, but I've never actually met up with anyone through it. It just seems so sketchy. It seems like the large majority of posters are pricks looking to cheat on their wives, guys who are unwilling to send a picture, or old men offering young guys money in exchange for sex. Stick to craigslist for buying/selling furniture and electronics and searching for apartments. It's not a legit place to look for hookups.

  17. #17

    Re: Hooking up on Craigslist m4m

    Quote Originally Posted by SoulSearcher View Post
    Craigslist is a perfect example of why straight people have a certain image of gays, just compare m4m, m4w and w4m, strange contrast.
    Who cares what straight people think of us? I'm not out to impress anyone. If gay people want to be a bunch of promiscuous sluts, or appear as such, that's our fucking business, that's a right. Besides, anyone with a brain would know that if the m4m section is more "horny" it has nothing to do with being a straight man or a gay man, it's that it's involving two MEN so is their is no pretenses about not being horny like in other situations. Straight guys would act the same way if they could, but women wouldn't like it.

  18. #18
    Meeeoooowwww!! Pffffft!!!
    RationalLunacy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    If you've seen the movie "Witness", you know where I live.
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    21,208
    Blog Entries
    15

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hooking up on Craigslist m4m

    Quote Originally Posted by Nomenclature View Post
    A majority of people on sites like Craigslist are either old, fat and married perverts who you shouldn't trust yourself with alone, or are just straight guys fucking around to collect pics/find out who's gay in their area.

    Be wary.
    I am an old fat pervert.

    Be wary.

    Rational Lunacy's Facebook.

  19. #19
    Sex God CorporalAris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Bloomington
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    554

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hooking up on Craigslist m4m

    I used it once, had a good experience.

  20. #20
    Huntneo(PT)
    Guest

    Re: Hooking up on Craigslist m4m

    Quote Originally Posted by joshz88 View Post
    I've browsed craigslist m4m before, but I've never actually met up with anyone through it. It just seems so sketchy. It seems like the large majority of posters are pricks looking to cheat on their wives, guys who are unwilling to send a picture, or old men offering young guys money in exchange for sex. Stick to craigslist for buying/selling furniture and electronics and searching for apartments. It's not a legit place to look for hookups.

    I've actually used the site once--and had one of my best hookups from it. And I even made a good friend one time.

    With that being said though, pretty much everything else you posted is spot on...especially the parts in bold.

  21. #21
    Hotswimmr
    Guest

    Re: Hooking up on Craigslist m4m

    Well, I'll start a list of categories of Craigslist guys I've come across in my limited experience. You can add to it.

    1) Married/girlfriended guys on the DL. Hopeless unless you can host, because they never can. Also flake out on you a lot. Freaked out over the possibility of catching something.

    2) Guys who have such an incredibly narrow specification for the guy they want to get off with, they post and respond to tons of ads, but never quite find what they're looking for. This includes the fetishist crowd.

    3) Guys who are so drugged out or twisted, their only interest is to take as many loads from as many guys as they can.

  22. #22

    Re: Hooking up on Craigslist m4m

    Yikes. This turned out to be a very informing thread. Guess I got my answer...

  23. #23
    Problem? Nomenclature's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,416

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hooking up on Craigslist m4m

    Quote Originally Posted by SoulSearcher View Post
    Craigslist is a perfect example of why straight people have a certain image of gays, just compare m4m, m4w and w4m, strange contrast.
    lmfao Oh, because Jerk seeks Slut - m4w - 43 and Thick Looking for a Wild Girl Tonight! - m4w - 32 is just so classy and respectable.



    Quote Originally Posted by huntneo View Post
    I've actually used the site once--and had one of my best hookups from it. And I even made a good friend one time.
    I'm very glad that's worked out for you, but i'll admit it: I've messaged guys on Craigslist before and have had nothing but bad experiences.

    As just one example: I started talking to a guy. He gives me his yahoo, and we start talking for a few days. Things are going okay, when he decides to tell me "You know, I normally charge." After spitting out my drink, I ask him what he means and he says "After I hook up with guys, I tell them I charge 20 dollars. I've gotten punched in the face before. . .but I like you and didn't want to do that to you. I wouldn't even charge you at all."


    SOOO romantic!


    Quote Originally Posted by saymyname View Post
    Yikes. This turned out to be a very informing thread. Guess I got my answer...
    Glad we could help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Entity View Post
    "PLACE MY GENETALIA IN THE THING YOU EAT AND BREATH WITH, OMG TRY TO EAT IT WITHOUT USING YOUR TEETH!! AHHH" *cums everywhere*

  24. #24
    Huntneo(PT)
    Guest

    Re: Hooking up on Craigslist m4m

    Quote Originally Posted by Nomenclature View Post
    I'm very glad that's worked out for you, but i'll admit it: I've messaged guys on Craigslist before and have had nothing but bad experiences.

    As just one example: I started talking to a guy. He gives me his yahoo, and we start talking for a few days. Things are going okay, when he decides to tell me "You know, I normally charge." After spitting out my drink, I ask him what he means and he says "After I hook up with guys, I tell them I charge 20 dollars. I've gotten punched in the face before. . .but I like you and didn't want to do that to you. I wouldn't even charge you at all."


    SOOO romantic!

    LOL! No he didn't!?

    I'd be like 'bitch, please. You better be paying me."

    Yeah, that's a mess.

  25. #25
    Cum Connoisseur jizzeater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,243

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hooking up on Craigslist m4m

    I've had 2 good hookups from CL. I have also wasted a lot of time on guys who chicken out after a few e-mails or who have stood me up. Now, I mainly just read the ads for entertainment.

  26. #26
    On the Prowl wolfypdx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Portland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    50

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hooking up on Craigslist m4m

    I've had 2 successful hookups via CL, but it always creeped me out looking through those ads and posting my own.

  27. #27
    JUB Addict Under-taken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,139
    Blog Entries
    5

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hooking up on Craigslist m4m

    Ever since Maria Korp, online sites are a no fly zone for me.
    It really depends on the context ... were you nude?

  28. #28
    Friendly Fireman
    thewiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Washington DC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    10,315

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hooking up on Craigslist m4m

    While I was coming out in the last four years, I have used several sites. I found that Adam4Adam was about the best; had some great hook-ups and not that much screwing around. I still talk to a number of guys that I became friends with on the site -- including my neighbor two floors down! lol! It does seem lately that even though I list "friendship" as what I am seeking, I get a lot of requests but they usually include "generous" in the request. Never paid; never will!

    I also tried Outpersonals, ManHunt, Gay.com, and Craigslist. I think ManHunt and Craigslist were the two worst. Seems people wanted pics (and you are right about collecting) or endless banter and would never actually meet. I tired of it and usually just went to one of the local clubs where I could see and kick the tires before taking someone home! lol!

  29. #29
    Temeritous hirsuteness
    Lube's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    7,559
    Blog Entries
    34

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hooking up on Craigslist m4m

    Craigslist is totally bottom of the barrel.

    It screams desperation.

    Sites that require facepics (like bear 411) are much better. Much, much better.
    The world never changes if you're forever "minding my own business".
    The mindset that no one knows you're gay because you haven't told them,
    is like the dog that thinks you don't see him stealing the steak because he avoids your glance.
    Staying in the closet is like continuing to sit in the back of the bus.
    It's accepting that it's wrong to be who you are.

  30. #30
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,712

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hooking up on Craigslist m4m

    Quote Originally Posted by saymyname View Post
    Who cares what straight people think of us? I'm not out to impress anyone. If gay people want to be a bunch of promiscuous sluts, or appear as such, that's our fucking business, that's a right. Besides, anyone with a brain would know that if the m4m section is more "horny" it has nothing to do with being a straight man or a gay man, it's that it's involving two MEN so is their is no pretenses about not being horny like in other situations. Straight guys would act the same way if they could, but women wouldn't like it.
    You and I can see that, but when it comes to educating the general public about who we are, giving blowjobs on the streets of San Francisco during "pride" and being promiscuous sluts is probably not the best way.

  31. #31

    Re: Hooking up on Craigslist m4m

    Quote Originally Posted by SoulSearcher View Post
    You and I can see that, but when it comes to educating the general public about who we are, giving blowjobs on the streets of San Francisco during "pride" and being promiscuous sluts is probably not the best way.
    Being gay is about diversity... there is no one definition of "who we are" and how we should act... that's what I like about being queer.

  32. #32
    JUB Addict vulgar_newcomer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    St. Petersburg
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,662

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hooking up on Craigslist m4m

    I took a gamble on a craigslist hookup once. Things seemed cool.
    I met him at his house. He opened the door and I thought "Oh my God it's fucking Baby Huey"

  33. #33
    JUB Addict briefs4me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Wilmington
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,301

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hooking up on Craigslist m4m

    I met a guy on craigslist and it has been wonderful. I answered his ad and we met the next night. Had dinner, went bowling, got milkshakes, and then I ended up staying at his house that night. I had to leave town 2 days later and have been gone for a month now. We talk everyday and he says he really misses me and can't wait until I come home. I guess he is one in a million on craigslist. So far it looks like we are in a relationship and it's been great!

  34. #34
    Trying to be funny... MJEH89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    2,836

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hooking up on Craigslist m4m

    Quote Originally Posted by SoulSearcher View Post
    ...giving blowjobs on the streets and being promiscuous sluts...
    You just described every weekend in my life since I came out!!!!

    No, no, not really....

    Well yes, really....

    Don't even get me started.

  35. #35
    Virgin Roder51's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hooking up on Craigslist m4m

    Have been to Craigslist a few times say like 15 or 20 and have met some really nice people. Its a little easier here in Toronto I guess because we don't have a Lotta weirdos unlike other places.
    Don't get me wrong they do exist I guess but well I've not run into too many. Most of the guys I've met there I have always made a point to meet for a wine or a coffee or something. Can't imagine giving them my address and stuff over the phone or through email. Like all sites danger can lurk in many places you just gotta be careful I think. Cheers. I like this forum btw. I like the setup.

  36. #36

    Re: Hooking up on Craigslist m4m

    I would suggest extreme caution to this activity...you may be putting yourself in danger and is it worth it?!? really... think!!!--before you compromise yourself to avoid a lonely night...to me the risk is waaay to high, and the consequence may not be pleasant...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.