JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 106

Thread: Seeing a Friend's Morning Wood

      
   
  1. #1
    Hotswimmr
    Guest

    Seeing a Friend's Morning Wood

    I think there's something incredibly hot about morning wood - the total involuntary nature of it - gay or straight, young or old, boy or girl. Ok. Wait. Not girl, lol.

    But anyway, I love it - the incredibly hardness, how horny I, and from what I can tell, other guys feel when they wake up with a massive boner. The total inability to make it go down unless you ejaculate or piss. I love seeing pics of guys sound asleep with a stiff hardon sticking straight up, or tearing at underwear, shorts, sweats, or whatever they sleep in.

    Does anyone else have great memories or stories of catching a friend, roommate, etc. with morning wood? My best experience wasn't a huge deal, but I did a sleepover at my best friend's house when I was in high school. He was a great-looking, athletic kid, and as straight as they come. Anyway, he slept on his bed, and I crashed on a sleeping bag on the floor. I remember waking up, facing his bed. He had kicked his blankets aside and he was laying on his back, legs splayed, and his boner, which had slipped through the fly in his boxers, was sticking straight up in the air.

    I'm not going to sit here and BS about this monster cock he had - it wasn't - it was just a very nice-looking, average-sized teenage cock, but so rigid that it would jerk with every heartbeat. I had never felt so aroused in my entire life. I was bi at the time and knew it, though I had never messed with a guy. I didn't even know how to go about it, never mind the fact that I would have been terrified to actually make a move. After watching him as long as I dared, I quietly got up and walked to the bathroom, pulling my t-shirt over the big bulge in my briefs, praying his sister or parents wouldn't catch me on the way. Lol, I jacked off in the bathroom and came very quickly and very hard, the first of many times, thinking about that sight.

  2. #2

    Re: Seeing a Friend's Morning Wood

    ah, too bad you didn't have a camera phone back then

  3. #3
    Slut Underdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    185

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Seeing a Friend's Morning Wood

    Yeah when I was 15 watched my brothers cock one morning through his blanket. There were twin beds in my room, and he shared room that night as we had company over. Just watching him dream and spike up under the blanket every now and then was hot.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    804

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Seeing a Friend's Morning Wood

    I have a best friend who is straight. I slept over at his house one night. When I woke up the next morning I noticed he a had a boner. It was a huge boner. I could notice it while he was in pants and a blanket over him. I stared at him wondering how big he was. He woke up and noticed me looking. He looked down and said... maybe some other time.

  5. #5
    Sex God texan_slant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    852

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Seeing a Friend's Morning Wood

    Quote Originally Posted by wwefan View Post
    He woke up and noticed me looking. He looked down and said... maybe some other time.
    OK - that is HOT.
    "Do what you love."

  6. #6
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    San Francisco
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    37

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Seeing a Friend's Morning Wood

    Quote Originally Posted by Hotswimmr View Post
    I think there's something incredibly hot about morning wood - the total involuntary nature of it - gay or straight, young or old, boy or girl. Ok. Wait. Not girl, lol.

    But anyway, I love it - the incredibly hardness, how horny I, and from what I can tell, other guys feel when they wake up with a massive boner. The total inability to make it go down unless you ejaculate or piss. I love seeing pics of guys sound asleep with a stiff hardon sticking straight up, or tearing at underwear, shorts, sweats, or whatever they sleep in.

    Does anyone else have great memories or stories of catching a friend, roommate, etc. with morning wood? My best experience wasn't a huge deal, but I did a sleepover at my best friend's house when I was in high school. He was a great-looking, athletic kid, and as straight as they come. Anyway, he slept on his bed, and I crashed on a sleeping bag on the floor. I remember waking up, facing his bed. He had kicked his blankets aside and he was laying on his back, legs splayed, and his boner, which had slipped through the fly in his boxers, was sticking straight up in the air.

    I'm not going to sit here and BS about this monster cock he had - it wasn't - it was just a very nice-looking, average-sized teenage cock, but so rigid that it would jerk with every heartbeat. I had never felt so aroused in my entire life. I was bi at the time and knew it, though I had never messed with a guy. I didn't even know how to go about it, never mind the fact that I would have been terrified to actually make a move. After watching him as long as I dared, I quietly got up and walked to the bathroom, pulling my t-shirt over the big bulge in my briefs, praying his sister or parents wouldn't catch me on the way. Lol, I jacked off in the bathroom and came very quickly and very hard, the first of many times, thinking about that sight.
    I remember spending the night in one of my best friend's dorm room when we both were in college. He got up at one point early in morning to go to the bathroom and he didn't know I was awake. The second he got out of his bed I saw his big dick bouncing and hard in this shorts. He's a short guy with a huge dick. It was big and sticking straight out. I could clearly see the head. Man, it was soooo hot!

  7. #7
    latinocummin
    Guest

    Re: Seeing a Friend's Morning Wood

    After hookin up with my best friend i saw it,felt it in the morning i got up looked at it and i didn't notice he was watchin me stare til he does this thing where he flex it/makes it bounce he pulls me back in bed.....the rest is history ha ha ha ha

  8. #8

    Re: Seeing a Friend's Morning Wood

    i would've gone after or atleast licked it!! damn

  9. #9
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    San Jose
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Seeing a Friend's Morning Wood

    Back in High School I crashed at my buddys house with two other dudes (all straight). We got wasted the night before and show each other our cocks (two of us were uncut and two were cut). We were doing some pretty gay thingss that night, measure each other and what not. We never did anything more than that

    But the next morning we all woke up and one of the guys was like check out my morning wood...next thing you know we were all showing off our rock hard cocks early in the morning. It was honestly was of the best experiences with straight dude...still hagout with two of those guys.

  10. #10
    Slut burst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Caguas, Puerto Rico
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered (to a woman)
    Posts
    251

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Seeing a Friend's Morning Wood

    oh i had an experience like that lol it was kinda embarrassing lol... He's really straight but he dont care about talking stuff ie: balls itch, the prepuce being peeled back and gland touching the underwear... he dont mind (but he's incredibly a homophobic... the irony)

    So it happened on a camping trip for the weekend we where 9 of us lol the FIRST FIRST MORNING!!!!! one of the girls open the tent to wake us up lol he was in his boxers and i woke up because of the noise i and when i look up my friend his dick was peeking out of the boxer lol and she got out screaming "OH MY GOOODDDD YOUR DICK IS OUT!!! *runs with eyes covered*"

    it was um.. embarrassing because we all saw his penis lol he didnt talk to us in all the afternoon lol

  11. #11
    On the Prowl sexysuperfreak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    96

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Seeing a Friend's Morning Wood

    my friend and i did this hazing thing in college where we slept at the frat in nothin but tiny boxersin a tiny closet. we were pushed up against each other. when we woke up we both had morning wood and it got really uncomfortable. then we fooled around and that took care of that

  12. #12
    Sex God texan_slant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    852

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Seeing a Friend's Morning Wood

    Quote Originally Posted by sexysuperfreak View Post
    my friend and i did this hazing thing in college where we slept at the frat in nothin but tiny boxersin a tiny closet. we were pushed up against each other. when we woke up we both had morning wood and it got really uncomfortable. then we fooled around and that took care of that
    OK, that, too, was hot.
    "Do what you love."

  13. #13
    The old familiar sting blackbeltninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cape Town; the arse-end of the Dark Continent
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,119
    Blog Entries
    17

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Seeing a Friend's Morning Wood

    I remember one guy at school in the locker room getting a hard-on for no apparent reason (like you do when you're 14) and basically owning it; knowing someone would say something he just said "Hey guys, check this out!" and walked up in down with this thing tenting the front of his briefs, pointing at it and laughing his head off.

    Amazing what the popular kids can get away with. I can think of a couple of guys who would've been taunted to death about it for the next few weeks/months/years by the others.

    -d-
    Members: [insert appropriate/relevant wise saying or deep thought here]
    Thank you.


    I hope you get this message.
    Comments welcome.

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    804

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Seeing a Friend's Morning Wood

    Quote Originally Posted by texan_slant View Post
    OK - that is HOT.
    It was. sadly we still haven't done anything.

  15. #15
    Hotswimmr
    Guest

    Re: Seeing a Friend's Morning Wood

    Quote Originally Posted by blackbeltninja View Post
    I remember one guy at school in the locker room getting a hard-on for no apparent reason (like you do when you're 14) and basically owning it; knowing someone would say something he just said "Hey guys, check this out!" and walked up in down with this thing tenting the front of his briefs, pointing at it and laughing his head off.

    Amazing what the popular kids can get away with. I can think of a couple of guys who would've been taunted to death about it for the next few weeks/months/years by the others.

    -d-
    I saw that happen for the first time in gym class in 7th grade. It was the beginning of class, and my locker was right next to this really popular jock-stud named Jim. I was sitting on the bench putting my socks and shoes on, when I looked over and noticed he had a raging hardon. He was totally nonchalant about it, he just kept on getting dressed for gym like nothing was going on. I was dizzy with horniness after watching him struggle to stuff his erection in his jockstrap, and seeing him walk away a few minutes later, still showing a bulge in the front of his sweatpants. Lol, this was before I knew ANYTHING about jacking off. I was really naive. I quickly went to the restroom and stood in a stall, pushing down against my own boner, trying to make it go down.

  16. #16
    The Sperminator biguy732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Getting ready to hibernate for winter
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    2,484

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Seeing a Friend's Morning Wood

    In college my roommate and I used to see each others morning wood all the time - but always with underwear on. Sorry guys, no stories about us jerking each other to "help" cure the morning wood. We just did not walk around with our boners pointing the way.

  17. #17

    Re: Seeing a Friend's Morning Wood

    1. College; my best friend stayed over at my family's house one night. Twin beds in my room. He woke up after me; I said let's get going; he said "I have a portion of a hard on" and showed me as he sat up on the side of the bed. It stuck up, not too big and not fully erect I suppose. The night before he showed me how he had an erection that stuck up the blanket that was covering him. I asked how that was possible; we debated it and then he pulled down the blanket and showed me his now not fully hard, but not totally soft, and clearly fully elongated dick running up his stomach. To this day, I regret not touching it and trying to get it hard for him!

    2. After college, my best friend stayed over one night, sleeping on an extra mattress on the floor. Same thing, I got up first and said let's get going. He hesitated, then got up, dragging the sheet off the bed to cover himself. He then shrugged and let the sheet fall off, showing me his dick straight out and erect (he once told me that his dick when fully erect stands straight up, so maybe this wasn't a full erection for him, but it was still plenty big). He then turned and walked past me to the bathroom.

    These two (actually three) episodes are constant regular fantasies for me to rerun over and over in my head when masturbating. Why didn't I do something!!

  18. #18
    Slut crazecj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Hamden
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    224

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Seeing a Friend's Morning Wood

    So, Freshman in college, we are three guys in a room. One morning my roommate wakes up after a nite of drinking, buck ass naked with a hard on, i heard him getting up outta his bunk and I looked over to see him standing there lookin for boxers with a full on hard on. He's lookin and lookin, i pretend im still asleep. He finally bends over and grabs boxers from under his chair. I saw his ass spread, shitttt. He wanders outta the room to bathroom. I jerked off so hard and came after that site.
    "It Wasn't I That Made My Life...But My Life That Made Me..."

  19. #19
    Slut snake2236's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    201

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Seeing a Friend's Morning Wood

    Its facinating reading all the stories from you americans, even tho we speak the same language, its very very different!
    heres mine,
    i met this asbsolutley gorgeous guy called Joe through a mate and i used to pray every time i saw him that he was either gay or bi. we used to always ask him because he was just way to good looking to be straight you know? haha. anyways, we ended up becoming good mates, and he used to frequently stay at mine. he always slept next to me in bed in his boxers, and one night, i thought i would be a bit brave and try feeling his cock, i reached down and to my utter suprise, it was already rock hard and hanging out of the slit in his boxers all ready and waiting for me. so i started stroking it and then grabbed it and started to wank him off, i didnt get very far as he quickly woke up, i had to think fast so i just pretended i was asleep.. he obv knew what was going on, and didnt say anything just turned over and went back to sleep.

  20. #20
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    64

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Seeing a Friend's Morning Wood

    ...First post...
    Back during summer break in high school (six years ago), would of been 15, a group of friends and I went camping. I was shared a tent with my (still) girlfriend for the first two nights but she had to leave (early) on the third day so my best friend, Josh, moved into my tent.

    Josh is amazing. I mean, we were 15 but he was hot. Extremely attractive, blond hair, bronzed tanned skin, amazing athletic body and has the best personality. He still is extremely hot. We do a lot of gay jokes, who doesn't, but no one knows (except you guys now I guess) that I'm curious about guys.

    Anyway, it's extremely hot during the summer so most of the time we slept in our boxers. To make it worse the ground was extremely hard, so Josh and I unzipped our sleeping bags and laid them on top of each other to make it a little more comfortable (king sized sleeping bag mattress). On the morning of the fourth day I woke up to find my best friend with "morning wood". He was lying on his back, and given back in high school satin boxers were the "cool" thing to wear (sad), it was sticking straight up unhindered through the leg hole. It was the first real-other-guy's-cock I'd ever seen. It was an amazing site, my hot sweaty (not like the "disgusting-extremely-hot-night-sweat-pool" just a slight shining sheen) best friend in nothing but his boxers with his dick exposed.

    Anyway I woke him up as planned- "Hey Josh, you thinking about me?" and nodded my head towards his crouch laughing. "Nah dude, thinking about Ash (my girlfriend)" he replied. I gave him a punch in the arm and he shoved his dick back in his boxers (not that the satin boxers could restrain a hard-on) and we headed to the showers. I had a nice wank in the shower thinking about him though. I wish I took a picture...

    If there was any one guy I could get with in the world, it'd be Josh. I've seen him naked plenty of times, just as friends though, and I guess he's really the person that's gotten me "curious". Anyway end of a long boring story!

  21. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    804

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Seeing a Friend's Morning Wood

    The moment finally happened. I went to my best friend's apartment last night. We got drunk so I ended up passing out at his place. I woke up because my phone was going off. I got up and walked around trying to find him. I found him in his room laying face up wearing nothing but his boxers. I could see his bulge standing straight up and I couldn't stop staring. I was standing there for about 5 minutes when he woke up all of a sudden. He looked down and then looked over at me. He said "Well I did promise you that you could have it next time. Come over here." I was in shock. I walked over to him. All he said was "Go ahead. Do whatever you want to me." I pulled down his boxers and his 8 inch cock was hard as a rock. I started sucking him off. I could hear his moans and groans of pleasure. He wanted more and more so I went faster and faster. After a while he said "Ok. Drop your pants." So i did and he began sucking me off so good. After about 15minutes of him blowing me I came inside his mouth. He made me blow him again and this time he came in my mouth. We stood there kissing for a while and then he said "Can't wait until next time" and smiled.

  22. #22

    Re: Seeing a Friend's Morning Wood

    I have seen a few guys with morning wood; I was not expecting it, so I was quite surprised all four times.

    1) I was staying in a youth hostel with young men from several countries (I am American). One man from Spain and I woke up at the same time. Both of us were being careful not to waken any of the other guys. Eventually, he asked me with gestures to waken his buddy. I looked at the sleeping guy and noted through his sheer shorts that he was erect. I gestured that he was erect. The fellow whipsered, "No problem." So, I wakened the young man by gently shaking a leg. He got up and both guys seemed quite unconcerned that he was hard.

    2) I was staying at a youth hostel in Sweden where two young American men were doing missionary work. My first night there was the last night for them. We three were the only ones in the room. They had to get up fairly early, but daylight coming in was enough for them to see. I didn't want to be bothered to say good-bye, etc, so I pretended to be asleep beneath a thin sheet. I did observe that both were erect in their thin shorts, and they faced one another as they quietly spoke to each other. I concluded their seeing one another hard was a daily occurrence to be so nonchalant.

    3) At a youth hostel in the USA, an American black man was sleeping above me. I went to the bathroom, and when I returned to the room, I noted he had one hand inside his shorts. I concluded his erection was nearly as wide as it was long, but not very long.

    4) When I was in college, I worked in the cafeteria very early in the morning during one semester. I was one of the first up in the dorm every morning. Two roommates both recognized that they had much trouble hearing their alarm clocks and getting up on school days. Therefore, they asked me to enter their room as I left the building. (Nobody locked their rooms). Almost every morning, they were erect in their tighty whities. Nothing was ever mentioned.

    Thumper01

  23. #23

    Re: Seeing a Friend's Morning Wood

    Great thread!

  24. #24
    On the Prowl monkey91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    fairfield
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    94

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Seeing a Friend's Morning Wood

    haha i love this thread!

    well, one summer night i spun the night at my cousin's house(who was like my best friend). he was 16 and i was 15 at the time. and i've alwasy had a lil crush on him. he was about 5'8 nice fit body and nice facial hair, nice caramel skin. any who it was one of those hot night that didn't require us to have a blanket or any covers. we only had on our boxers. we were upstairs in his bedroom BURNING UP. as we all know heat rises. so me and him decided to go down stairs into his living room where it was like 15 degrees cooler and just slept on the couches. he had a love seat and a couch that was perpendicular to each other. i slept on the love seat and he took the couch. so we went to bed pretty quick because we were doing exercises earlier. about 7 in the morning i woke up(i always woke up earlier than all my buds), looked over at him, and my heart started to pound. it was pounding so hard it felt like i was going deaf. his dick had popped out of his boxers. he was rock hard o m g. he had the most perfect looking dick i've ever seen. it must have popped out the bottom of his boxers. i forget i was so nervous lol. it had the nice circumcision scar and everything. nice saggy nuts. he was pretty big too for his age...i guess. my body was shaking from the excitement and fear. i was so nervous i felt like throwing up. i thought he was going to wake up and be mad at me for looking at it while he was sleep soo i took myself upstairs and waited in his room until he came up there. and when he finally came upstairs, i was horrified. i thought he knew what happened. but he just asked if i was hungry because he was starved. but yeah, about a month ago i asked him if i could give him a bj and he said he'll think about it! when he says that, it usually means yeah. eek cant wait lol.

  25. #25

    Re: Seeing a Friend's Morning Wood

    Quote Originally Posted by monkey91 View Post
    haha i love this thread!

    well, one summer night i spun the night at my cousin's house(who was like my best friend). he was 16 and i was 15 at the time. and i've alwasy had a lil crush on him. he was about 5'8 nice fit body and nice facial hair, nice caramel skin. any who it was one of those hot night that didn't require us to have a blanket or any covers. we only had on our boxers. we were upstairs in his bedroom BURNING UP. as we all know heat rises. so me and him decided to go down stairs into his living room where it was like 15 degrees cooler and just slept on the couches. he had a love seat and a couch that was perpendicular to each other. i slept on the love seat and he took the couch. so we went to bed pretty quick because we were doing exercises earlier. about 7 in the morning i woke up(i always woke up earlier than all my buds), looked over at him, and my heart started to pound. it was pounding so hard it felt like i was going deaf. his dick had popped out of his boxers. he was rock hard o m g. he had the most perfect looking dick i've ever seen. it must have popped out the bottom of his boxers. i forget i was so nervous lol. it had the nice circumcision scar and everything. nice saggy nuts. he was pretty big too for his age...i guess. my body was shaking from the excitement and fear. i was so nervous i felt like throwing up. i thought he was going to wake up and be mad at me for looking at it while he was sleep soo i took myself upstairs and waited in his room until he came up there. and when he finally came upstairs, i was horrified. i thought he knew what happened. but he just asked if i was hungry because he was starved. but yeah, about a month ago i asked him if i could give him a bj and he said he'll think about it! when he says that, it usually means yeah. eek cant wait lol.
    That is tight. He did not say no, which means he is down like a clown.

  26. #26

    Re: Seeing a Friend's Morning Wood

    This is my true story! I'd known this guy since he was in jr. high school and through the years we did lots of service trips together. I was always attracted to his body type, very tall and thin, almost a swimmer's build. I'd gotten a few peeks through the years, but nothing more than a quick peek, until....

    It was his first year in college and we were on a trip doing hurricane relief. There were so many people on the team that we had to put three guys in each small air-conditioned room to sleep. There was only one bed and 'cause I was the oldest, I got the single bed. This guy brought his air mattress in and put it at the foot of my bed. I hoped this was my chance to see some morning wood, so I turned down the air conditioner so he wouldn't sleep with any covers on. As I waited for morning light, I turned around on the bed with my head where my feet would rest.
    At first light, I began to see that I got more than I even hoped for.
    Yes, he was sprouting a still morning wood, but also his dick was poking through the flap in his light blue striped boxers! More than three-fourths of his cock was out - standing at attention.
    My heart raced and as I stared for over half an hour, I wondered what would happen next.
    My face was less than a foot from his cock. Knowing he was a very light sleeper, I positioned my pillows to shield my face from his view if he woke up. Then I slowly blew air down upon his cock. I wanted to see if his cock would react. It did! After I blew about five times, he woke with a start, and I pretended to be asleep.
    I heard the snap of his boxers as he put that precious pole back inside his shorts.
    It's been about four years since that wonderful morning, but I think of it every night!

  27. #27

    Re: Seeing a Friend's Morning Wood

    I didn't have a camera, but this pic is pretty darn close!

  28. #28
    hecksetera
    Guest

    Re: Seeing a Friend's Morning Wood

    That's hot.

  29. #29
    Huntneo(PT)
    Guest

    Re: Seeing a Friend's Morning Wood

    Quote Originally Posted by craiggg View Post
    This is my true story! I'd known this guy since he was in jr. high school and through the years we did lots of service trips together. I was always attracted to his body type, very tall and thin, almost a swimmer's build. I'd gotten a few peeks through the years, but nothing more than a quick peek, until....

    It was his first year in college and we were on a trip doing hurricane relief. There were so many people on the team that we had to put three guys in each small air-conditioned room to sleep. There was only one bed and 'cause I was the oldest, I got the single bed. This guy brought his air mattress in and put it at the foot of my bed. I hoped this was my chance to see some morning wood, so I turned down the air conditioner so he wouldn't sleep with any covers on. As I waited for morning light, I turned around on the bed with my head where my feet would rest.
    At first light, I began to see that I got more than I even hoped for.
    Yes, he was sprouting a still morning wood, but also his dick was poking through the flap in his light blue striped boxers! More than three-fourths of his cock was out - standing at attention.
    My heart raced and as I stared for over half an hour, I wondered what would happen next.
    My face was less than a foot from his cock. Knowing he was a very light sleeper, I positioned my pillows to shield my face from his view if he woke up. Then I slowly blew air down upon his cock. I wanted to see if his cock would react. It did! After I blew about five times, he woke with a start, and I pretended to be asleep.
    I heard the snap of his boxers as he put that precious pole back inside his shorts.
    It's been about four years since that wonderful morning, but I think of it every night!

    Quote Originally Posted by craiggg View Post
    I didn't have a camera, but this pic is pretty darn close!



    I don't know if I could have resisted taking it into my mouth.

    HOT story...

  30. #30
    On the Prowl fireman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    136

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Seeing a Friend's Morning Wood

    nevermind 1234

  31. #31

    Re: Seeing a Friend's Morning Wood

    Come on, doesn't anybody have any other stories of seeing morning wood?

  32. #32

    Re: Seeing a Friend's Morning Wood

    The only friend I seen naked and hard is my best friend, but I've seen all my friends with hardon's in there underwear... if one of us has it we just joke about it and it usually goes away in a minute or two, no big deal...I also see my roommate with morning wood every once in a while... every time he has it and I see it, he turns super red and covers up with the sheets immediately.

  33. #33

    Re: Seeing a Friend's Morning Wood

    My older brother (6 years older than I) all the time when I was a kid. He would get up in the morning and walk around the house in his tighty whities with his boner flopping around.

  34. #34

    Re: Seeing a Friend's Morning Wood

    I remember sleeping over at my buddy's house and I woke up before him and he kicked all the covers off his bed (I was on floor) and I could see his balls because his boxers were kind up bunched up, it was very hot.

  35. #35
    Porn Star justndav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    422

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Seeing a Friend's Morning Wood

    Saw a lot of my teammates in college when we would be playing another school at their place. We usually stayed 2-3 in a room at a time depending on where we were. I got to see a few different guys. A lot of nice, young college poles. I only had a couple of teammates that knew about me and I knew some things about them and those are the only times anything would have a chance at happening.

  36. #36
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    38

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Seeing a Friend's Morning Wood

    i have been reading and enjoying all these posts, and only now i remembered a story of mine.

    when i was 16, i went to a 3 day highschool festival with some friends.
    i slept in a tent with a friend, with whom i fantasized a lot (and still do sometimes).

    He knew one or two of my gay stories (i still don't know why i told him since i hide my gay past from almost everyone), but he was straight (i think).
    One morning, we woke up, and i saw his great morning wood below his boxer briefs, and i commented what i was seeing. He just laughs and does nothing to hide it.

    Then, i don't know why (this is something that i never realize, these impulses that appear to be someone controlling your mind or something) i put my hand in his stomach and start moving it down slowly with him noticing everything. When i was with my hand all around his pubes, almost reaching his great cock... he says something like "enough" and i just pulled of.

    GRHH =|
    i still fantasize about that moment sometimes, but now i rarely see him.

  37. #37

    Re: Seeing a Friend's Morning Wood

    Come on, surely more of you have stories of seeing a straight friend's morning wood, any wood for that matter! Please share!

  38. #38

    Re: Seeing a Friend's Morning Wood

    I remember a few years back sleeping at a mates house and we decided it would be fun to show each other our erections. I remember flashing him mine by lifting up the duvet. This eventually led to who could cum the first and most which supplied me with years of wank material afterwards. We're no longer friends and I never see him, all I know is he has three kids and a fiance.

    Gets me hard just thinking about it.

  39. #39
    On the Prowl adversary2113's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    jackson
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    69

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Seeing a Friend's Morning Wood

    Got one for you.

    My boyfriend, although at the time, we were just best friends- he actually had agirlfriend at the time.(He's bi) and I were working on the road. It was his first job and the company would put us up in doubles. Well, one night, he got a little tipsy and went to bed naked. Oh, we had already went together before and nudity between us was nothing. Hell, he's practically a nudist.

    Well, his girl called at about 6:30 the next morning. He was deep asleep. I told him"Dude, you woman wants you". He got up, buck naked, full morning wood-
    AND GOES OUT THE DOOR INTO THE DAYS INN PARKING LOT!

    I went out in my boxer brief and pulled the dummy in but not before the night manager sees it all hanging out.

    Yerah, we still rag him about it, 3 years later.

  40. #40

    Re: Seeing a Friend's Morning Wood

    Anyone else? These are great stories!

  41. #41
    Sex God alli-berri's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    596

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Seeing a Friend's Morning Wood

    Unfortunately I haven't been lucky enough to catch a glimpse of anybody's exposed morning wood, but I have seen a few sleeping softies, which are pretty cute if you ask me. Not nearly as exciting though.

    I'll say that sleepovers with straight friends are SO sexually intense once the gent gets a-dozin'... I always imagine his hard-on and wish so bad that I could climb in and start fooling.

    I wish somebody would suck on my morning woodie one of these days... what a great way to wake up!

  42. #42
    cherrytwister
    Guest

    Re: Seeing a Friend's Morning Wood

    I actually had a very similar experience to one already posted. I suppose at sleepovers it is inevitable. I was sleeping next to a buddy on the floor, probably 4 to 5 guys on the floor in sleeping bags in a basement of one of our homes. This was before any drinking ever happened with us. It was a late night out of town that turned into a sleepover usually on a weekend.

    Anyway, on the floor next to my buddy and I wake up with the streetlight shining directly onto his exposed dick which was harder than fuck and sticking out of the boxers and pointing in my direction. I sheepishly created a cave for myself even though I could barely breath, so I could secretly watch that dick for as long as I could while he slept and snored.

    I woke up drenched in sweat hours later and he had already left. I never forgot that sight. Initially when I saw it I was in disbelief. Not a huge monster dick, but really worth seeing hard by accident. I didn't initiate anything with him ever, but the memory has helped me out many a time.

  43. #43
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    edmonton
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Seeing a Friend's Morning Wood

    I had this friend in high school who was kinda nerdy looking, but a huge dick. when we would have sleep overs i would always try to walk behind him up the stairs cuz i would be able to see his long dick hang just a little out the bottom.

    one morning i woke up before him and was in the kitchen, he slept on the couch in the living room. when he got up i could see his raging boner trying to rip out of his silk boxers. He caught me staring at it, got all embarrassed stuffed his boner in to some jeans and sat down, trying to play it off like nothing.

  44. #44
    On the Prowl NYCDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    76

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Seeing a Friend's Morning Wood

    no i haven't. but i want to! Sleepover anyone?

  45. #45

    Re: Seeing a Friend's Morning Wood

    I have a best friend who is like a brother and when ever I need a place to crash and there is no other place to stay at his house we share a bed. Last time I needed to stay over for some reason he was sleeping really close to me and he ended up getting hard while he was sleeping and it was up against my leg.

    Did not sleep at all that night.

  46. #46
    Remote Control
    Guest

    Re: Seeing a Friend's Morning Wood

    I saw my last two roommates morning wood once. There were both short and blond and right around average cocks. One I saw as he was doing laundry and it pointed up and looked kinda meaty. The other was in tighty whities and went up his leg.

  47. #47
    On the Prowl number42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    118

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Seeing a Friend's Morning Wood

    I was on holiday to scandinavia last summer, roadtripping with two friends. One of them is really hot; a sort of muscle bear, his body closely resembles that of ben cohen. One of the nights, we stayed in a hotel (we slept mostly in tents on the side of the road), and i had to share a room with him.

    He always sleeps shirtless, only keeps his boxers on. One morning i went to shower really early, and i saw his boxer shorts bulged up. When i walked past his bed to the showers, i saw that the other side of his boxers had slipped open, which gave a really horny view of his cock.

    I'd let him do me anytime, everywhere. But he's straight.

  48. #48
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    England
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    747

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Seeing a Friend's Morning Wood

    I once was away on a course for work & shared a hotel room with a guy from a different factory. He was 59 (i was 50 at the time) On the first morning i woke early needing the loo, i had a massive woody but i figured the guy was still fast on as he was breathing deep. When i came out of the bathroom, he was waiting by the door to go piss & i couldnt help but see he too had a nice boner on, he saw i had loooked & just said " Gets worse as you get older dont it" He was'nt a big dicked guy but i would have layed him there & then if he he'd have asked.

  49. #49
    Virgin RemyLeBeau25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Gotham
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    16

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Seeing a Friend's Morning Wood

    I remember my freshman college roommate.He was so good looking too. I was so thankful I didnt get an hideous looking roommate. He was never shy about showing off his morning wood. It almost seemed like he would purposely try to bring my attention to his meat by the way he would yank and tug on it. And I know he caught me more than a few times glancing down at his meat. Oh and I used to love it when he would wear boxers, and the have the sheets pulled down exposing his dick at full salute poking outside of the little hole in the front of his boxers. There were some mornings I would wake up and look over at him massaging his wood in his sleep. That used to drive me insane. His meat was a nice size too. It seemed like i saw something new each and every time i saw it.. It NEVER got old getting a peek at that pretty meat. That whole year I had a good reason to get up early in the morning besides going to class lol.

  50. #50
    JUB Addict vampsrock1992's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    BANNER ELK NC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,528

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Seeing a Friend's Morning Wood

    did u ever get to have fun with him remy?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.