my favourite pastime,wearing and looking at guys in speedos.this guy in the white wet speedos,epitomize why hot guys
should wear them.
Love this thread. What is 'right' size for a speedo anyway?
1. All speedos are small. They're not shorts or swimming briefs, and therefore are more comfortable and look better.
2a. Speedos don't need to be extremely tight(bulge). That causes weals. It's uncomfortable for your dick and/or balls and that's not necessary (unless you like that). What you want is your dick and balls to have some space to move around. You want a bulge.
2b. Need enough space. Especially after you finished swimming and the shrinkage from the cold water goes away, you need enough space in your speedos to be comfortable. (people who like squeezing their junk in an uncomfortable way excluded). You want a bulge.
3. Sagging is normal. If the speedos are so tight that they don't sag (the cock is pressed against the body, the balls are squeezed), and the speedos never need to be pulled up a bit, then they are not the right size. Probably too small/tight. Go out and buy new ones. (see 2.)
4. You don't care, nobody really cares. You don't care if there are some people who might think you're showing off. If you'd care about that, you'd wear shorts. Most people won't think anything of it anyway. Speedos are normal swimwear and you can see them around in all sorts.
5. Never buy black speedos. Then you might as well wear shorts. (see 4.)
6. Do not tie the string. Unless you're a fast speed swimmer it's not necessary to tie the string. You can lose the string all together, or just let it hang out. When you're on the beach, at the pool, the string is meant to be kept untied (see 2, 3, 4.)
Last edited by devildog; August 22nd, 2012 at 09:02 AM.
This is a very hot thread. To me it's very hot if the guy wearing the speedo is embarrassed that his speedo is too small and revealing.
When I was in high-school I remember an incident where a friend of mine wore a pair of white shorts to the swimming pool. Much to his humiliation the shorts became almost completely transparent once they got wet. He was so embarrassed. God it was funny!
One fantasy I have is about a swim team where the coach accidentally orders team speedos which are extremely small. When he hands them out in the locker room just before a swim meet the guys are really embarrassed and they don't want to wear them. They ask the coach if they can just wear their regular swimsuits but but the coach insists they wear them, perhaps saying something like "Those swimsuits have the team logo and they cost a lot of money so just wear them - it doesn't matter if they are too small." So, very reluctantly the boys put them on and nervously leave the locker room. Then all the spectators are laughing and enjoying the boys in their tiny speedos. Because the swimsuits are too small their friends, family, teachers etc. can very clearly see how big each boy is below the belt.
Last edited by quasar; August 27th, 2012 at 02:01 PM.
double 2012 Gold medalist- Nathan Adrian ^^^^^
Ahhh warmer weather returns to Austraila, it will soon be prime speedo weather here.
I think this thread could use some more Tom Daley, anyone else agree?
They look just fine.
Speedos are meant to be small and to show off your junk and ass. If I can see a guy's shaft and its size, and he has a cute tight ass, he is wearing the right size.
The suits weren't exactly too small - more like REALLY skimpy.
I mean, we were all competitive swimmers, so we were used to wearin tiny suits in public anyways -
But these were somethin else.......
Like so tiny that we couldn't believe we were actually supposed to wear them.....
It was pretty embarrassin - like we felt really naked, even round each other in the locker room -
So the walk out to the pool has kind of stuck in my mind -
Especially as the other team actually laughed their heads off when they saw us.....
I don't think any of us actually questioned it though - I mean like, we all felt really uncomfortable -
But those were the suits we were given, so we wore them -
Like, they must have been ok or they wouldn't have given them out to us...........
I definitely don't remember anyone else laughin or anythin though -
Just a few comments about how we had "new suits". Yeah, right............
The next year the suits were just the normal kind though, so I guess they were a bit racy after all....
To be totally honest though, I think anyone could pretty much have seen exactly what we'd got,
just in our normal suits anyway, so maybe it was a psychology thing -
I mean I was never especially worried about that before - it was just part of wearin a swimsuit.
These days I really enjoy wearin small suits + it just doesn't bother me at all -
So I don't think it did me any real harm.......
Last edited by snakestone91; September 16th, 2012 at 12:22 PM.