JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Results 1 to 36 of 36
  1. #1

    Does anyone ever use fake names?

    Just curious how many guys here use false names when hooking up with other guys.

  2. #2
    Porn Star soccerboy029's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    321

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Does anyone ever use fake names?

    Last name? Maybe.

    First name? No. I doubt I'd be able to answer to a name different than my own.
    Judge me if you want. We're all going to die one day...and I plan on deserving it.

  3. #3
    theReckless
    Guest

    Re: Does anyone ever use fake names?

    I've given fake names to creepy guys who've come onto me in bars/tried to follow me home.

    Not sure if I would when hooking up though, but under certain circumstances probably.

  4. #4
    In Loving Memory Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    43,836

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Does anyone ever use fake names?

    fake names..fake names..fake names...i am outraged sir,,,totally outraged

    i have not, will not and would never consider using a fake name yes, words of accusation like that will only be considered as some jackass looking for a fight

    every name i have ever used has been a real one and always matches the identity that i have temporarily borrowed or created

    humph...the NERVE of some people to cast such foul aspersions

  5. #5
    Slut ChicagoNormalGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    284

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Does anyone ever use fake names?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
    fake names..fake names..fake names...i am outraged sir,,,totally outraged

    i have not, will not and would never consider using a fake name yes, words of accusation like that will only be considered as some jackass looking for a fight

    every name i have ever used has been a real one and always matches the identity that i have temporarily borrowed or created

    humph...the NERVE of some people to cast such foul aspersions
    Hehehehehe.

    Most people know me by a nickname but there was a time when people outside of family and friends knew me by my given name so I will use my given name with guys. No confusion that way.

  6. #6
    In Loving Memory Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    43,836

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Does anyone ever use fake names?

    but you told me yr name was mr max stud...so whats the truth here mr extraORDinary boy?


  7. #7
    Slut kevinsexh8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Barranquilla
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    203

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Does anyone ever use fake names?

    my gay version of me is called Kevin

  8. #8
    JUB Addict Sultan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,237

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Does anyone ever use fake names?

    Yes I have to a few guys.

  9. #9
    theReckless
    Guest

    Re: Does anyone ever use fake names?

    Just to expand, before somebody inevitably takes my comments the wrong way:

    Given the sort of guys I'm prone to hooking up with, not giving them my real name would be quite understandable. But I haven't done that yet.

  10. #10
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    77

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Does anyone ever use fake names?

    Oliver is not my real name, but I'm known as Oliver everywhere so I don't know if that counts.

  11. #11
    A Total Bottom mbamike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    14,614

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Does anyone ever use fake names?

    In a word, NO!

  12. #12

    Re: Does anyone ever use fake names?

    I always use a fake first name when I'm at the bars. It's a real nickname of mine though, so I don't get mixed up.

    I hate my actual real name and much prefer the nickname anyway.

    The better question is this: have you started a fake MySpace page yet?

  13. #13
    On to the next one.... willsboy84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,188

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Does anyone ever use fake names?

    i was very much in the closet when i 1st started hooking up with guys, so unless i stumbled across someone i knew, i usually gave a fake name. i hate my real name anyway. thing is, it just dawned on me one day, how bad it was to be hooking up with all those guys without us even knowing each other's real names...or exchanging much personal info at all

  14. #14
    JUB Addict MarkDW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    2,741

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Does anyone ever use fake names?

    ummmm, WHY ?
    Mark

  15. #15
    It ain't easy being King MisterMajestic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,461

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Does anyone ever use fake names?

    Guys that use Fake names and Lie about their age have nothing but ISSUES...

    Especially Local guys..Local Guys act like they are Rock-Stars and go through the "Mission impossible: Self-destruct" routine...They don't realize they're just "Average joes" that nobody knows...

  16. #16
    theReckless
    Guest

    Re: Does anyone ever use fake names?

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMajestic View Post
    They don't realize they're just "Average joes" that nobody knows...
    Isn't that the whole point in using a fake name?

  17. #17
    It ain't easy being King MisterMajestic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,461

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Does anyone ever use fake names?

    Quote Originally Posted by whisperer View Post
    Isn't that the whole point in using a fake name?

    You don't get it...A person that uses a Fake name will Lie about a lot of shit...That is always the case...It's a pattern with people that do that, but they don't realize it..

  18. #18

    Re: Does anyone ever use fake names?

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMajestic View Post
    Guys that use Fake names and Lie about their age have nothing but ISSUES...

    Especially Local guys..Local Guys act like they are Rock-Stars and go through the "Mission impossible: Self-destruct" routine...They don't realize they're just "Average joes" that nobody knows...
    LOL It's actually the opposite for me. An average joe is what I want to be. Is it a crime against humanity to step out of my daily life once every two weeks for a night?

    Not sure I see the harm in using a fake name. It's not like I'm ever going to see any of the people I meet again, and I don't hook up with anyone.

    On a side note, I'm pretty sure most people know I use a fake name anyway because people always ask me how I spell my name. It's not that difficult - really. I wonder if the bartender is telling them. They don't seem to care much though. Depending on the night, sometimes I'll say "Just call me ..."

  19. #19
    It ain't easy being King MisterMajestic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,461

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Does anyone ever use fake names?

    Quote Originally Posted by AverageJoe View Post
    LOL It's actually the opposite for me. An average joe is what I want to be. Is it a crime against humanity to step out of my daily life once every two weeks for a night?

    Not sure I see the harm in using a fake name. It's not like I'm ever going to see any of the people I meet again, and I don't hook up with anyone.

    On a side note, I'm pretty sure most people know I use a fake name anyway because people always ask me how I spell my name. It's not that difficult - really. I wonder if the bartender is telling them. They don't seem to care much though.


    Dude..I'm not judging you..What you do and why you do it is your business..I just added my take on the OP's Topic...We all have different opinions about the "Fake Name" thing...

  20. #20
    On to the next one.... willsboy84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,188

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Does anyone ever use fake names?

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMajestic View Post
    You don't get it...A person that uses a Fake name will Lie about a lot of shit...That is always the case...It's a pattern with people that do that, but they don't realize it..
    um...no it is not ALWAYS the case. the only thing i've ever been less than truthful about is my name. and like i said, that was more about being closeted and paranoid about being "found out". i never HAD to lie about anything else, because sadly when i was doing the hookup thing, neither one of us were usually interested in anything other than a quick hit-n-quit. an exchange of personal info really wasn't a priority

  21. #21
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    2,580

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Does anyone ever use fake names?

    Yeah I've used fake names and fake job titles... lol I dont want people knowing my business, now if I was REALLY attracted to the guy I would give my real name at least.

  22. #22

    Re: Does anyone ever use fake names?

    back in my hayday [70s] i used the name david agrati just when i was out of town. i would give my right phone # but no address in case they came thru town, i don't want them to show up at my door. aah, the 70s, what a dreamy time, to sneek around and be gay, alot more excitement than today. kind of like the 30s and speakeasys.

  23. #23
    The Sperminator biguy732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Getting ready to hibernate for winter
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    2,488

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Does anyone ever use fake names?

    Of course not-

    Signed-
    Harris K Telemacher
    Los Angeles. CA

  24. #24
    Resident Time Lord
    mike_n_herrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Gallifrey (aka Sacramento, CA)
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,580

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Does anyone ever use fake names?

    i've never used a false first name. i don't think i've ever given a last name and i'm not sure if i did give a last name if i'd use my real one.

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMajestic View Post
    Dude..I'm not judging you..What you do and why you do it is your business..I just added my take on the OP's Topic...We all have different opinions about the "Fake Name" thing...
    actually you didn't add "your take." in fact i don't see where you ever said it was just your opinion (until your last post). you made sweeping broad statements as if they were facts. that's very different than just saying "i think..."

  25. #25
    It ain't easy being King MisterMajestic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,461

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Does anyone ever use fake names?

    Quote Originally Posted by mike_n_herrin View Post
    actually you didn't add "your take." in fact i don't see where you ever said it was just your opinion (until your last post). you made sweeping broad statements as if they were facts. that's very different than just saying "i think..."

    And I will continue to post my opinions, facts and SWEEPING broad statements just like any other JUBER...I could care less about YOUR opinion and what you think I added or didnt add in my response. My response to the Op's posting did not have the name "Mike" in it..

    I have not hurt or harmed anyone in this thread. Are you suppose to "Moderate" threads or tell other JUBERS how you prefer them to post responses?

    Seriously Mike...if you PREFER JUBERS to post in a "certain" manner to your liking then why don't you get with the Owners & create a "special" forum just for that..There might be a few JUBERS that have no problem being your personal robot..

  26. #26

    Re: Does anyone ever use fake names?

    What really worries me is social networks. I don't feel comfortable giving a guy my name because then he might just search me up on facebook or something and find out where I work, etc.

  27. #27

    Re: Does anyone ever use fake names?

    I used to when hooking up online. These days I use my middle name :P

  28. #28
    Slut
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    los angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    289

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Does anyone ever use fake names?

    yeas if its an online hookup i usually just use an abbreviaion of my name so its not entirely face
    young wild free

  29. #29
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    2,580

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Does anyone ever use fake names?

    I usually use my middle name..

  30. #30

    Re: Does anyone ever use fake names?

    When I first started going to gay bars, and gay parties I did, but it wasn't anything out of norm, just not my own name.

  31. #31
    JUB Addict HunterM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,443

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Does anyone ever use fake names?

    Quote Originally Posted by Storybook_Man View Post
    I usually use my middle name..
    I usually use my middle finger.

  32. #32
    hairy1977
    Guest

    Re: Does anyone ever use fake names?

    Away from home, no. In the roughly local area, yes.

  33. #33
    Porn Star floridaboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    376

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Does anyone ever use fake names?

    hell yeah i've used fake names, first and last

    i've even made up back-stories about where im from or what i do for a living, you gotta entertain them long enough to get the liquored up and go home with you

  34. #34
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    San Francisco
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    10

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Does anyone ever use fake names?

    When I was married to my ex wife, I would give my middle name to prospective male hookups. It just felt safer for some reason. I am sure I was given someones middle name or an alas to use, as well. It was not a big deal if I found out, or they did. It was more about the penis, than names. I will call you whatever you like, now, take out that cock, Soandso...

  35. #35
    Booyah! Callum's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Gerstein and Robarts
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    2,706
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Does anyone ever use fake names?

    Quote Originally Posted by floridaboy View Post
    hell yeah i've used fake names, first and last

    i've even made up back-stories about where im from or what i do for a living, you gotta entertain them long enough to get the liquored up and go home with you
    Pretty much this. I'm not some sociopath with deep-seeded issues as MisterMajestic implies (yawn).

    If I am doing a one night stand I'll make anything up!
    blacksyringe

  36. #36
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    2,580

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Does anyone ever use fake names?

    Quote Originally Posted by passtheorb View Post
    When I was married to my ex wife, I would give my middle name to prospective male hookups. It just felt safer for some reason. I am sure I was given someones middle name or an alas to use, as well. It was not a big deal if I found out, or they did. It was more about the penis, than names. I will call you whatever you like, now, take out that cock, Soandso...
    lol so true. I have felt this way also. more and more recently though I have been telling my real name.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.