JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

View Poll Results: Gay or not?

Voters
1122. You may not vote on this poll
  • gay than gay

    917 81.73%
  • straight

    205 18.27%
Page 3 of 81 FirstFirst ... 2348 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 150 of 4038
  1. #101

    Re: Taylor Lautner Spotted At Gay Party

    a hot gay wolf

  2. #102

    Re: Taylor Lautner Spotted At Gay Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Críostóir View Post
    Why do you say he's an idiot? Do you think he's more idiotic than your average non-famous kid who just turned 18, or are you just reacting to his standard teen level of idiocy?
    You're probably right that most American teens are this stupid, and in that sense then yes, I'm reacting to his standard level of idiocy.

  3. #103
    JUB Addict
    seven2go's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Midwest USA
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,991

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Taylor Lautner Spotted At Gay Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayden View Post
    Maybe pig boy is gay.
    How kind of you.......

    Yeah.......SOMEONE should get a grip. Or at least a sense of decency.

  4. #104
    Slut lactosedept's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Escondido
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    167

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Taylor Lautner Spotted At Gay Party

    He's not gay! Trust Me! hahaha

    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_CTf4PZCew[/ame]

  5. #105
    JUB Addict maxpowr9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,839
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Taylor Lautner Spotted At Gay Party

    Your gaydar must be broken if you don't think he's gay.

    When he fades into obscurity after the twilight series, he may come out then but my guess is he will be outted long before that.

  6. #106
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    48

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Taylor Lautner Spotted At Gay Party

    ya, some of you will not know gay if it ran up and sucked your schlong. This kid is as gay as night is dark.

  7. #107

    Re: Taylor Lautner Spotted At Gay Party

    All I heard in that video was "Oink oink oink."

  8. #108
    Keeping on.
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,656

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Taylor Lautner Spotted At Gay Party

    Sigh.

    MOST American teens are not idiots. I work with many teens, and the stereotype that the majority of them are stupid is false and offensive, especially considering some of the conversations the adults on here get into.

    The kid is a pretty actor. You don't get into acting/movies/etc. without knowing it's an industry that attracts a lot of gay people. You don't go to predominantly gay parties thrown by directors who are rather well-known for their gay parties without knowing you may be talked about afterward. You also don't need to worry about the rumors, because for every straight person who thinks you're gay, there will be a gay person who swears you must be straight because "all pretty actors aren't gay, you know."

    Really, it gets so tiring to see people on here act like speculating someone is gay because of the way he talks, who he dates and where he goes is akin to accusing him of being a murderer or rapist. And how many of you who shoot down the theory even after some interesting and compelling interest would be just as fast to claim gaydar and peg someone in public just for the way he's standing or gesticulates when speaking?

    If he's gay, great for him. If he's not gay, great for him. If you don't like people speculating about someone's orientation, why not stay the hell out of a forum called Celebrity News and Gossip?

    Sheesh.


  9. #109

    Re: Taylor Lautner Spotted At Gay Party

    Quote Originally Posted by lactosedept View Post
    He's not gay! Trust Me! hahaha

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_CTf4PZCew
    Wow, please tell me that's not when his voice broke.

  10. #110
    JUB Addict chace1617's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    2,339

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Taylor Lautner Spotted At Gay Party

    OMG he looks so gayer in the second video!! i'm surprised! i didn't care about him cause thought he was too str8 to care about him and i had only seen him in Twilight and Valentines day and he seemed so manly!! he seems gayer than Zac i have to say... Zac is like ''i'm such a man'' and is always like ''yeah dude'' etc in interviews... Zac can pretend being str8, Taylor can't even do this!! oh and you tell me he was in a relationship with Taylor Swift?? yeah well they probably shared their makeups... oh and he seemed pretty manly in Saturday night live too...

  11. #111

    Re: Taylor Lautner Spotted At Gay Party

    Quote Originally Posted by pikespeak View Post
    Let's not even get into those 3. Chace likes to go to JC Chasez's parties--mainly because no one cares because no one cares about JC--even though he's a nice guy. Colton Haynes and people like that are found there. I think Colton dated Chace. But nevermind.
    Is channing not happily married? I heard all them rumors about him being openly bi, but the mystical video in which he supposedly said it was never found. And what do you know about the other two? I'm intrigued...

    Quote Originally Posted by Killjoke View Post
    Sigh.

    MOST American teens are not idiots. I work with many teens, and the stereotype that the majority of them are stupid is false and offensive, especially considering some of the conversations the adults on here get into.

    The kid is a pretty actor. You don't get into acting/movies/etc. without knowing it's an industry that attracts a lot of gay people. You don't go to predominantly gay parties thrown by directors who are rather well-known for their gay parties without knowing you may be talked about afterward. You also don't need to worry about the rumors, because for every straight person who thinks you're gay, there will be a gay person who swears you must be straight because "all pretty actors aren't gay, you know."

    Really, it gets so tiring to see people on here act like speculating someone is gay because of the way he talks, who he dates and where he goes is akin to accusing him of being a murderer or rapist. And how many of you who shoot down the theory even after some interesting and compelling interest would be just as fast to claim gaydar and peg someone in public just for the way he's standing or gesticulates when speaking?

    If he's gay, great for him. If he's not gay, great for him. If you don't like people speculating about someone's orientation, why not stay the hell out of a forum called Celebrity News and Gossip?

    Sheesh.

    Probably the most sensible post in here.

  12. #112
    Superstar Jayden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    15,206
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Taylor Lautner Spotted At Gay Party

    Quote Originally Posted by bluedragon4 View Post
    Guess you don't read posts before you post. People said it's not all wishful thinking since not all the hot actors are thought to be gay and some who are not hot are gay. But lets go with what you are saying. No one is gay. Everybody is straight. Not one of these guys could ever be gay in a million years. Nope, not these guys. Feel better?
    Just because you WANT someone to be gay. Doesnt make it a fact. And other then some blog report you really have nothing else to go on, do you? I mean does that mean that 'Gasp' everyone at that party was gay? There were woman there as well. I'm very aware of this director as rumors have been going around regarding the actors he casts, Hello superman.
    But really I couldnt care less as I dont drool over this child. I do not find him at all good looking gay or straight.
    Ciao.

  13. #113

    Re: Taylor Lautner Spotted At Gay Party

    Well somebody on this forum is right: either he is gay or he isn't. We've heard both sides...someone is correct, but we may never know who. He may be gay or bi, but may never say, so forever we shall assume, unless he says something.

  14. #114

    Re: Taylor Lautner Spotted At Gay Party

    I didn't read the whole thread, my opinion though;

    There are gay guys that seem as if they are very straight.
    Why can't there be straight people that seem as if they are very gay?

    Bit of a double standard you guys are promoting.

  15. #115
    The Journey of a Lifetime Adrock-JD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    5,944

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Taylor Lautner Spotted At Gay Party

    No publicity is bad publicity. Not that there's anything bad about being at a gay party.

  16. #116
    On the Prowl lovemedirty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    New york
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    71

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Taylor Lautner Spotted At Gay Party

    I cannot believe I signed up here just to post this. Did anyone not ever notice the rumors of him dating Sean Fox Zastoupil and the pictures of them together in Taylors car. Oh and disregard all of the tweets from Sean...Oh and one more thing, Disregard Rolling Stone asking him about his sexuality, they asked if he was maybe unsure of his sexuality and he responded with "there are a lot of rumors out there". Oh and I know this is not really a big deal but did anyone notice he has an earring hole in his right ear but not in his left?....when I was younger and I got mine done EVERYONE knew what "side" to get it on.....

    (I cant post URL's because I am new but copy and paste this....This clearly shows an earing hole But I have seen other pictures and there is not one on the other side. it is also visible in a video for interview magazine at about 46 seconds on youtube. I would say it was a mole BUT in the video you can clearly see there is no mole from other angles it is only when the light catches the hole.

    tinypic.com/r/209simc/5 (Paparazzi picture)

    Look it all up (the interview magazine one is easy to find its a photoshoot/interview) and do some other research....and pay attention to details

    twitter.com/SEANFOXZ

    (you might have to go back a while...the tweets start in about October and end about a month or so ago)

    I am not saying this gives any proof. I am just saying that it is more fuel to the fire of specualtion make your own judgments but its not like it matters. It would be nice if he was gay, maybe he is bisexual, and maybe he is straight. We will know for sure when he says so himself or any "proof" comes out. BUT you cannot say that is is impossible or completely unlikely...that would just be stupid.

    Also keep in mind body language gives away more then what people think. Some people are very good at picking up on it and I notice little thing that he does but that could be nothing.

  17. #117
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    49,511

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Taylor Lautner Spotted At Gay Party

    Quote Originally Posted by lovemedirty View Post
    I cannot believe I signed up here just to post this. Did anyone not ever notice the rumors of him dating Sean Fox Zastoupil and the pictures of them together in Taylors car. Oh and disregard all of the tweets from Sean...Oh and one more thing, Disregard Rolling Stone asking him about his sexuality, they asked if he was maybe unsure of his sexuality and he responded with "there are a lot of rumors out there". Oh and I know this is not really a big deal but did anyone notice he has an earring hole in his right ear but not in his left?....when I was younger and I got mine done EVERYONE knew what "side" to get it on.....

    (I cant post URL's because I am new but copy and paste this....This clearly shows an earing hole But I have seen other pictures and there is not one on the other side. it is also visible in a video for interview magazine at about 46 seconds on youtube. I would say it was a mole BUT in the video you can clearly see there is no mole from other angles it is only when the light catches the hole.

    tinypic.com/r/209simc/5 (Paparazzi picture)

    Look it all up (the interview magazine one is easy to find its a photoshoot/interview) and do some other research....and pay attention to details

    twitter.com/SEANFOXZ

    (you might have to go back a while...the tweets start in about October and end about a month or so ago)

    I am not saying this gives any proof. I am just saying that it is more fuel to the fire of specualtion make your own judgments but its not like it matters. It would be nice if he was gay, maybe he is bisexual, and maybe he is straight. We will know for sure when he says so himself or any "proof" comes out. BUT you cannot say that is is impossible or completely unlikely...that would just be stupid.

    Also keep in mind body language gives away more then what people think. Some people are very good at picking up on it and I notice little thing that he does but that could be nothing.
    If you are talking about that darker brown speck on his lobe, that is just a freckle. It is far too high on the ear to be an earring hole If it were any higher it would be up inside his ear!

    As for Sean, didn't he used to be a backup dancer for Stevie Brock, until he thought he was Too Good to be a Child's back up dancer and started causing a bit of trouble. That bitch is so self centered he would spread lies and rumors about anyone if he thought it would get people to notice him.
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  18. #118

    Re: Taylor Lautner Spotted At Gay Party

    i kinda liked his face now..i used to hink he looks so squished, but now he's kinda cute, lol and that body...holy fuck...i went to see new moon in the theater when it was released with my friend just to see his hot bod, lol and i am not kidding, i got a hard on, and she said she wet herself, lol

  19. #119
    JUB Addict bluedragon4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,390

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Taylor Lautner Spotted At Gay Party

    [QUOTE=DigitalFudge;6027043]^^^^
    I thought the famous saying was

    "Why are all the cute guys gay?"

    I always thought the straight ones were way hotter. I never thought gay man were hotter than straight men. And I think few of us do believe that. All that gay for pay porn is so popular because those guys are so sexy and manly.

  20. #120
    Virgin GottaLookCasual's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    49

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Taylor Lautner Spotted At Gay Party

    Oh lawrrdd, if he is gay.. i'm in like heaven lol.

  21. #121
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    365

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Taylor Lautner Spotted At Gay Party

    How he said 'in a girl' in that video made it sound like he would also look for certain qualities in a guy, so I think he's bisexual at least!

  22. #122

    Re: Taylor Lautner Spotted At Gay Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Killjoke View Post
    Sigh.

    MOST American teens are not idiots. I work with many teens, and the stereotype that the majority of them are stupid is false and offensive, especially considering some of the conversations the adults on here get into.
    I stand corrected again: most people are idiots.

  23. #123
    On the Prowl lovemedirty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    New york
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    71

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Taylor Lautner Spotted At Gay Party

    Watch the video its not a freckle my earing is in almost the exact same spot. About Sean I can agree BUT he straight out denies every single person he has been linked to from his twitter but not Taylor he didnt straight out say no but got defensive saying who he dates is his business and so what if they where etc... im just saying its possible.

  24. #124
    JUB Addict lazycrockett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    1,179

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Taylor Lautner Spotted At Gay Party

    I dont know anything bout the kid, N I really dont care if hes gay or not, nor to I want to sleep with him, but after his hosting SNL he broke my gaydar.

  25. #125
    Slut CoolJDawg18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    174

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Taylor Lautner Spotted At Gay Party

    He may not be gay I hope he is though but no matter what he is still hot

  26. #126
    JUB Addict DigitalFudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,800

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Taylor Lautner Spotted At Gay Party

    Quote Originally Posted by lovemedirty View Post
    I cannot believe I signed up here just to post this. Did anyone not ever notice the rumors of him dating Sean Fox Zastoupil and the pictures of them together in Taylors car. Oh and disregard all of the tweets from Sean...Oh and one more thing, Disregard Rolling Stone asking him about his sexuality, they asked if he was maybe unsure of his sexuality and he responded with "there are a lot of rumors out there". Oh and I know this is not really a big deal but did anyone notice he has an earring hole in his right ear but not in his left?....when I was younger and I got mine done EVERYONE knew what "side" to get it on.....

    (I cant post URL's because I am new but copy and paste this....This clearly shows an earing hole But I have seen other pictures and there is not one on the other side. it is also visible in a video for interview magazine at about 46 seconds on youtube. I would say it was a mole BUT in the video you can clearly see there is no mole from other angles it is only when the light catches the hole.

    tinypic.com/r/209simc/5 (Paparazzi picture)

    Look it all up (the interview magazine one is easy to find its a photoshoot/interview) and do some other research....and pay attention to details

    twitter.com/SEANFOXZ

    (you might have to go back a while...the tweets start in about October and end about a month or so ago)

    I am not saying this gives any proof. I am just saying that it is more fuel to the fire of specualtion make your own judgments but its not like it matters. It would be nice if he was gay, maybe he is bisexual, and maybe he is straight. We will know for sure when he says so himself or any "proof" comes out. BUT you cannot say that is is impossible or completely unlikely...that would just be stupid.

    Also keep in mind body language gives away more then what people think. Some people are very good at picking up on it and I notice little thing that he does but that could be nothing.

    Sean denied dating him in a tweet actually.

    Got any links for these pics?

    I'm on the side that he has some sugar in the tank.

  27. #127

    Re: Taylor Lautner Spotted At Gay Party

    Quote Originally Posted by qget12 View Post
    meh, dunno if I believe the report but the kid is definitely gay.



    I'm not one for the "one video/ gesture/ etc proves so-and-so is gay" crowd, but I've seen a few videos of him and he seems to me most likely to be gay. This video is just where it's most obvious...
    He's definitely gay after watching that video. If I closed my eyes, I would have immediately thought the same thing. Poor kid is going to be eaten alive as he gets older, that is, if he transcends to a bigger actor.

    Is it weird that I'm rarely attracted to someone that I think is gay? It's like if I know someone is gay then I'm not attracted to them, unless they are REALLY, REALLY hot like Ricky Martin or Neil Patrick Harris. Although, this is neither here nor there because Lautner just doesn't do it for me.

  28. #128

    Re: Taylor Lautner Spotted At Gay Party

    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalFudge View Post
    Sean denied dating him in a tweet actually.

    Got any links for these pics?

    I'm on the side that he has some sugar in the tank.
    Those pics were photoshopped. Lautner doesn't know who Sean is.

  29. #129
    On the Prowl lovemedirty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    New york
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    71

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Taylor Lautner Spotted At Gay Party

    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalFudge View Post
    Sean denied dating him in a tweet actually.

    Got any links for these pics?

    I'm on the side that he has some sugar in the tank.
    Actually he did ONCE then played it up for months there where alot of tweets about Taylor and him and only ONE denied like i said he never played up other rumors like this........

  30. #130
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    90

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Taylor Lautner Spotted At Gay Party

    Doesn't mean hes gay

  31. #131

    Re: Taylor Lautner Spotted At Gay Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Killjoke View Post
    Sigh.

    MOST American teens are not idiots. I work with many teens, and the stereotype that the majority of them are stupid is false and offensive, especially considering some of the conversations the adults on here get into.

    The kid is a pretty actor. You don't get into acting/movies/etc. without knowing it's an industry that attracts a lot of gay people. You don't go to predominantly gay parties thrown by directors who are rather well-known for their gay parties without knowing you may be talked about afterward. You also don't need to worry about the rumors, because for every straight person who thinks you're gay, there will be a gay person who swears you must be straight because "all pretty actors aren't gay, you know."

    Really, it gets so tiring to see people on here act like speculating someone is gay because of the way he talks, who he dates and where he goes is akin to accusing him of being a murderer or rapist. And how many of you who shoot down the theory even after some interesting and compelling interest would be just as fast to claim gaydar and peg someone in public just for the way he's standing or gesticulates when speaking?

    If he's gay, great for him. If he's not gay, great for him. If you don't like people speculating about someone's orientation, why not stay the hell out of a forum called Celebrity News and Gossip?

    Sheesh.

    You seem to be one of the only smart/sane people here.

  32. #132
    Slut SuperCanadiandude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    235
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Taylor Lautner Spotted At Gay Party

    Whats wrong with him being straight?

  33. #133
    Slut SuperCanadiandude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    235
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Taylor Lautner Spotted At Gay Party

    double post?

  34. #134
    JUB Addict bluedragon4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,390

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Taylor Lautner Spotted At Gay Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayden View Post
    Just because you WANT someone to be gay. Doesnt make it a fact. And other then some blog report you really have nothing else to go on, do you? I mean does that mean that 'Gasp' everyone at that party was gay? There were woman there as well. I'm very aware of this director as rumors have been going around regarding the actors he casts, Hello superman.
    But really I couldnt care less as I dont drool over this child. I do not find him at all good looking gay or straight.
    Ciao.
    Hold up! You think I want that pug nosed bastard to be gay? lol Not everyone is in love with him. Does he ding my gaydar? um, YES!!! And if he is gay there is nothing wrong with that. That's all I am saying. why are you fighting so hard against? Something wrong with being gay?

  35. #135
    JUB Addict bluedragon4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,390

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Taylor Lautner Spotted At Gay Party

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperCanadiandude View Post
    Whats wrong with him being straight?
    Actually it seems the theme of this thread is why is it so wrong to be gay.

  36. #136
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    49,511

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Taylor Lautner Spotted At Gay Party

    If a teenager says teenagers are idiots, doesn't that offer irrefutable proof that they are indeed idiots?
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  37. #137
    Just Another Hitchhiker CaptainJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Florence
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,752

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Taylor Lautner Spotted At Gay Party

    Quote Originally Posted by blacksyringe View Post
    Well, as a teenager...I can tell you a majority of teenagers are, in fact, idiots.

    You are wise beyond your years, my friend.
    ---
    ---
    "How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?"

    "I don't know. But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking, don't they?"

  38. #138

    Re: Taylor Lautner Spotted At Gay Party

    ^^ I suddenly remembered that an adult wrote the Twilight series...so yeah, people in general are idiots.

  39. #139
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    49,511

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Taylor Lautner Spotted At Gay Party

    Someone didn't get the humor of the situation. We have a teenager who calls teenagers idiots. OK, teenagers are idiots. But then the teenager who made the claim would, by rights, be an idiot as well, making his statement less than believable. This would cast doubt on the "fact" of teenage idiocy, which would add weight to his statement making teenagers again idiots. Quite the wicked little circle we have.

    Or we could base our assumption on outside facts and disregard the statements of the so-called teenage idiot and conclude that teenagers are indeed idiots.
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  40. #140
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Grove City
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,131

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Taylor Lautner Spotted At Gay Party

    I find threads like this rather amusing, but not because of the topic of the thread. Because of all the people that get angry because of the speculation about whether or not someone is gay. For goodness sake people, these are gossip threads and people are going to speculate in them, so take a chill pill.

  41. #141
    JUB Addict chace1617's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    2,339

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Taylor Lautner Spotted At Gay Party

    Quote Originally Posted by floorrunner View Post
    I find threads like this rather amusing, but not because of the topic of the thread. Because of all the people that get angry because of the speculation about whether or not someone is gay. For goodness sake people, these are gossip threads and people are going to speculate in them, so take a chill pill.
    so agree with you

  42. #142

    Re: Taylor Lautner Spotted At Gay Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie Boy View Post
    Someone didn't get the humor of the situation. We have a teenager who calls teenagers idiots. OK, teenagers are idiots. But then the teenager who made the claim would, by rights, be an idiot as well, making his statement less than believable.
    Your attempt at a Catch 22 would be successful had he said "All teenagers are idiots" because then yes, that would include himself. However, blacksyringe said, "A majority of teenagers are idiots" -- which means that some aren't, and the implication is that he's in the latter group since he made the statement in the first place.

    And anyway, I can attest to him being in the latter group.

  43. #143
    JUB Addict LiquidSky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Nashville (The Pokey Dot Lounge)
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Taylor Lautner Spotted At Gay Party

    Cute dude but cannot act his way outta a paper bag. Simply going to this party does not mean he's gay.

  44. #144
    stop the bullshit rareboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    35,462

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Taylor Lautner Spotted At Gay Party

    I hope Taylor isn't gay.

    He's totally ugh.

    The girls can have him.

  45. #145
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    49,511

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Taylor Lautner Spotted At Gay Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Pepper View Post
    Your attempt at a Catch 22 would be successful had he said "All teenagers are idiots" because then yes, that would include himself. However, blacksyringe said, "A majority of teenagers are idiots" -- which means that some aren't, and the implication is that he's in the latter group since he made the statement in the first place.

    And anyway, I can attest to him being in the latter group.
    He definitely fits into the majority.
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  46. #146
    God Bless America!
    cityboy-stl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Saint Louis
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,781

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Taylor Lautner Spotted At Gay Party

    Quote Originally Posted by kbas9000 View Post

    I dunno. I suppose if he knocked on my front door and wanted to come in and "do it", I would, but I wouldn't seek him out.

    Now, the photo in the OP; maybe the straight boy just got snapped at an inconvenient nelly moment, but honey, judging from this pose, I'd say gay, gay, gay.


  47. #147
    On the Prowl Boy1der's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Santa Cruz
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    114

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Taylor Lautner Spotted At Gay Party

    I saw him do some dance show years ago, I remembered him from Shark Boy and Lava Girl, which I loved as at the time, this show was a few years later and when I watched him dance and talk I thought...GAY!
    this kid totally dances and acts gay. So good for him, good for us, whatever.

  48. #148

    Re: Taylor Lautner Spotted At Gay Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie Boy View Post
    He definitely fits into the majority.
    He's not the one who didn't know the difference between "all" and "most."

  49. #149
    Inactive JasunStrikesBack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    City of Angels
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    9,765

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Taylor Lautner Spotted At Gay Party

    Quote Originally Posted by LiquidSky View Post
    Cute dude but cannot act his way outta a paper bag. Simply going to this party does not mean he's gay.
    Trust me... a gay party at Brian singer's place... it means your'e gay. There are no straight men who go to those parties.
    We'll meet again...

  50. #150
    JUB Addict lazycrockett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    1,179

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Taylor Lautner Spotted At Gay Party

    Wasn't Lautner in Europe during the time of this party?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.