JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 26 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2125262731 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,300 of 2600

Thread: Glee! [merged]

  1. #1251
    Sex God tommy_2_0_0_0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    678

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Glee! [merged]

    I was really disappointed in last night's episode--both the plot and the songs did nothing for me. Hope Carol Burnett can boost it back up next week.

  2. #1252
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,559

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Glee! [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by Hellax24 View Post
    Trinket,

    That is exactly what i did. I tried it 2 different ways and neither one worked. Thanks though.

    CXXX

    all I do is click the "Share" button underneath the video...then copy the link and paste it into my reply box and it posts the video...

  3. #1253
    JUB Addict Hellax24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    2,018

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Glee! [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by bostonboy20 View Post
    all I do is click the "Share" button underneath the video...then copy the link and paste it into my reply box and it posts the video...
    Thanx.

    CXXX
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic308529_2.gif

  4. #1254

    Re: Glee! [merged]

    All in all, I was surprised by how well Gwyneth did. She was over-autotuned, but I still enjoyed her songs. And as an actress she was outstanding. I really don't understand why so many people don't like her.

    The big exception to these comments was the
    "Isn't It Good?/Hot Honey Rag" medley. It requires outstanding dancing skills. (Check out the Gwen Verdon/Chita Rivera or the Bebe Nuewirth/Ann Reinking versions on YouTube.)

    Neither Gwyneth nor Lea Michele have the dancing skills to pull that off.

    Ang I loved Mercedes hearing "Gay, gay, gay" while Kurt and Blaine were talking. And the little purse falling out of Kurt's mouth was perfect.
    "I'm chanting even as we speak, sweetie!"

  5. #1255
    Keeping on.
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,656

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Glee! [merged]

    Cons--Make Em Laugh and the Chicago songs did not work for me.

    Pros--Everything else. Loved Paltrow. I agree--not sure why people slam on her like they do.

    The little purse scene almost made me wet myself.

    I thought this episode brought some much needed fun to the season.

  6. #1256
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,559

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Glee! [merged]

    I think Joseph Gordon-Levitt did "Make 'Em Laugh" a whole lot better than Shue and Mike Chang

    Joseph Gordon-Levitt - SNL Opening Monologue ("Make 'Em Laugh") (flv video)

  7. #1257
    Hope? BlueLantern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In the Central Battery
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    3,166
    Blog Entries
    19

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Glee! [merged]

    That is probably one of the lowest points in the season... this episode was just so... forgotable... If wasn't for sue becoming the principal I think that nothing worthing notice would have happened and the episode could just as well as not had happened.

    Even so, is Sue taking or stoping taking mental meds? What is up with her atitudes lately?

    also, does anyone have any what Darren is doing in this gif?


  8. #1258
    Virgin Cub-in-the-Bluegrass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shepherdsville
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Glee: Kurt's first kiss with...

    I knew guys like Dave Karofsky back in high school. They were big and masculine but also huge assholes. Still I couldn't help but fantasize that their hostility was really a deep seated self-loathing and that at any moment they would drop the macho act and give in to their true nature. The clip of the kiss I saw over at YouTube was pretty much these fantasies come to life. Had I been in Kurt's shoes I would have had to resist going at it right there in the locker room.

  9. #1259

    Re: Glee! [merged]

    the episode wasn't good but it had it's moments, The mini -glees were funny, the scene with kirk, mercedes and blaine was great, almost did a spit-take when the purse felt out of his mouth. Gwyneth did a god job wit the role...I did not like any of the songs though.

  10. #1260
    On the Prowl droopyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    LA
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    84

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Glee: Kurt's first kiss with...

    Quote Originally Posted by cashierjim View Post
    If he looks that hot in high school, imagine what he'll look like in a few years!
    Max Adler is actually 24 (several years out of high school) - the cast of "Glee" is the oldest group of high-school students since "Grease"!

    Don't be surprised if Dave Karofsky joins "New Directions" in an upcoming episode - Max was a musical theatre and show choir guy in high school.

  11. #1261
    On the Prowl Destron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Seibertron
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    99

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Glee: Kurt's first kiss with...

    Quote Originally Posted by Cub-in-the-Bluegrass View Post
    Had I been in Kurt's shoes I would have had to resist going at it right there in the locker room.
    Same here. Max is definitely my type.


    Quote Originally Posted by droopyd View Post
    Don't be surprised if Dave Karofsky joins "New Directions" in an upcoming episode - Max was a musical theatre and show choir guy in high school.
    Really? That is cool and I hope Max stays.

  12. #1262
    JUB Addict maxpowr9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,839
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Glee! [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by simpsonsguy01 View Post
    the episode wasn't good but it had it's moments, The mini -glees were funny, the scene with kirk, mercedes and blaine was great, almost did a spit-take when the purse felt out of his mouth. Gwyneth did a god job wit the role...I did not like any of the songs though.
    Actually that scene with kurt, blaine and mercedes confirmed that Glee is basically Ryan Murphy's dream of what high school should have been for him. Teens talking about their favorite Vogue cover? please. Would have been more amusing if they talked about Cosmo's "ways to please your man".

  13. #1263
    Hope? BlueLantern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In the Central Battery
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    3,166
    Blog Entries
    19

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Glee! [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by maxpowr9 View Post
    Actually that scene with kurt, blaine and mercedes confirmed that Glee is basically Ryan Murphy's dream of what high school should have been for him. Teens talking about their favorite Vogue cover? please. Would have been more amusing if they talked about Cosmo's "ways to please your man".
    Hell, if the show wanted to be realistic the real reason for Kurt not including Mercedes when going out with Blaine would be because they had been messing around.

  14. #1264
    JUB Addict Hellax24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    2,018

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Glee! [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by bostonboy20 View Post
    I think Joseph Gordon-Levitt did "Make 'Em Laugh" a whole lot better than Shue and Mike Chang

    Joseph Gordon-Levitt - SNL Opening Monologue ("Make 'Em Laugh") (flv video)
    That link did not work for me for some reason. I found another one.

    http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTQyOTI3Mzky.html

    CXXX
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic308529_2.gif

  15. #1265
    All Star Daniel Murphy
    sonny10305's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Long Island
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,700

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Glee! [merged]

    I am losing interest in the show. Just not fun anymore even Sue is getting tired
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic101694_8.gif

  16. #1266

    Re: Glee! [merged]

    I love everything about the show. I am worried, however. I worry that Ryan Murphy and the other writers will run out of story lines. However, they seem to surprise us every week so far.
    Also Darren Criss seems to be the next big star is the music business. He is dreamy.

  17. #1267
    Porn Star Gomaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    484

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Glee! [merged]

    Oh man, I totally loved tonight's episode! It really shows that the show can be really great when they ditch the fluff episodes! I'm happy with the bullying storyline so far, and I'm glad they are bringing up loose ends from last season, like Santana and Finn's shacking up.

    The whole song Finn did at the wedding was AMAZING, and it was definitely very touching, and got me all teary. I getting the feeling the storyline with the bully isn't over. I half expected something awful to happen at the wedding, like the bully barging in with a gun or something insane. I'm glad it went off well though, and Finn is adorable!

    The whole storyline with Sue was... odd. Carol Burnett is a legend, but I can't help but feel the whole subplot was tacked on as an afterthought.

  18. #1268
    Heavy metal lover
    Absolut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    STL
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    14,292
    Blog Entries
    18

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Glee! [merged]

    The only thing I liked about the Sue wedding story was Carol Burnett's reaction to Sue's wedding dress, and when she goes "Oh...what in the g-d hell..." and when Sue said "By the power invested in me by a website..."



    That was hysterical. Otherwise, the entire Sue wedding storyline was superfluous. Maybe they were trying to keep up with the wedding theme.

    But otherwise, I actually enjoyed tonight's episode a lot. There were some great one liners, and at least the storyline and character development continued.

    Plus, I'll admit the bullying scenes were pretty intense, and it was nice to see Sue show some emotion that wasn't horror, but sympathy and "no tolerance."

    I'd give it an 8 or 9 out of 10

    Even when the show has been bad this season, it's always entertaining in my mind. And that's why I like it.
    I'm beautiful in my way - cause god makes no mistakes - I'm on the right track - baby I was born this way!

  19. #1269

    Re: Glee! [merged]

    I almost cried when Kurt said he was transfering :'(

  20. #1270

    Re: Glee! [merged]

    Best show of the season thus far. In my opinion.

  21. #1271

    Re: Glee! [merged]

    Great episode. I pretty much cried my eyes out.

  22. #1272

    Re: Glee! [merged]

    This emotional Kurt centered episode was THE BEST OF THE SEASON since well...the last emotional Kurt centered episode ("Grilled Cheesus"). Which just proves that Kurt has become the heart and soul of this show.

  23. #1273

    Re: Glee! [merged]

    A full performance in the next week`s episode is already out! (Spoilers obviously)

    http://vodpod.com/watch/4977390-glee-hey-soul-sister

  24. #1274
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,559

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Glee! [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by jazzhands View Post
    A full performance in the next week`s episode is already out! (Spoilers obviously)

    http://vodpod.com/watch/4977390-glee-hey-soul-sister

    and this is what I wish Glee would go back to! This one and Teenage Dream have been the best performances so far this season! This is what a Glee club is supposed to be...not autotuned with backing tracks. Got to give it up for Tufts University's Beelzebubs for putting together these 2 tracks with Darren Criss!

  25. #1275

    Re: Glee! [merged]

    Darren Criss is so hot, I can barely keep my clothes on.

    And why was Blaine NOT in this week's episode?? He should have been there at the wedding, he's practically Kurt's boyfriend!

  26. #1276
    Acolyte of the flux
    treanir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Netherlands
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    9,416

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Glee! [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gomaki View Post
    I half expected something awful to happen at the wedding, like the bully barging in with a gun or something insane.
    I expected/hoped Blaine would show up to dance with Kurt during Finn's number. That would've turned me into a blubbering mess for sure.

    Amazing episode. These past few weeks have made me gaga for Glee again. It's ridiculous how much I enjoy this show. And next week's preview song (spoilers obviously - watch) has me pretty much fanning myself.

    What's happening to me?
    ."We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
    (Oscar Wilde, Lady Windermere's Fan)

  27. #1277
    A Total Bottom mbamike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    14,610

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Glee! [merged]

    I enjoyed this weeks episode of Glee. I thought Sue's wedding was a bit lame though. I was teary eyed during Kurt and Finn's parents wedding.

    I was teary eyed when Sam took up for Kurt in the locker room too. I am glad Sue took a stand on the subject of bullying.

    I was shocked when Kurt announced he was transferring to another school.

    Homophobia kills!

  28. #1278
    JUB Addict maxpowr9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,839
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Glee! [merged]

    This week's episode totally reminded me of my high school experience yet again and why I'm glad it's over. I just hope that Ryan Murphy doesn't make Dalton Academy an ends to a mean. Considering I went through the private school ordeal for my primary and secondary education (albeit Catholic) that the tables aka karma get turned on him that he finds all this eye candy that he can't touch like a forbidden fruit. If Murphy puts private school on a pedestal, I will be disappointed.

  29. #1279

    Re: Glee! [merged]

    This week's episode was ok, the Sue wedding was odd and did seem like an afterthought. It's seems like they're not quite sure what to do with Sue's character, during the first season it was clear she was the villain but now she keeps going back and forth. I am interested to see what's gonna happen with Kirk transferring.

  30. #1280
    Slut CUMMINGS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    170

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Glee! [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by dlf0001 View Post
    Best show of the season thus far. In my opinion.
    Agreed. So many of this season's episodes have felt like "Tonight..On a VERY Special Episode of Glee" And yes, those episodes dealt with some important issues.

    This week's seemed to strike a better balance between dealing with heavy issues and also having light moments. Loved when the guys confronted Karofsky, Finn making a real connection with Kurt and one of my favorite characters, Burt Hummel, who always seems to step up to do and say the right thing, every week.

  31. #1281
    Hope? BlueLantern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In the Central Battery
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    3,166
    Blog Entries
    19

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Glee! [merged]

    I liked this episode, but the scenes at the wedding looked a bit forced, still, it was nice to see SOMETHING happening. =)

    Still, why the hell blaine isn't in the wedding? I actually think that maybe... only Mercedes knows about him? I don't think it was ever mentioned anything about Blaine with another glee kid, Burt/Carole might know... not sure if this means that Finn would know too.

    Also, who wanted to hug Rachel this week? I did!

    edit:

    Also: Karosfsky situation... there is actually people in the internet that want the two together WTF? Does anyone here thinks so??

  32. #1282
    JUB Addict Hellax24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    2,018

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Glee! [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by CUMMINGS View Post
    Agreed. So many of this season's episodes have felt like "Tonight..On a VERY Special Episode of Glee" And yes, those episodes dealt with some important issues.

    This week's seemed to strike a better balance between dealing with heavy issues and also having light moments. Loved when the guys confronted Karofsky, Finn making a real connection with Kurt and one of my favorite characters, Burt Hummel, who always seems to step up to do and say the right thing, every week.
    I agree with everything that you said. I also, wondered where Blaine was at and why he didn't show him as Kurt's date at least. I also liked that they showed Finn's struggle with standing up for Kurt and how he made the toast about Kurt at the wedding. I also loved how Artie who is wheelchair bound and the least physically able stood up to Karofsky. That's having balls and should inspire anyone to stand up to a bully. I Loved Mike for getting in Karofsky's face and Chord for bringing the pain!

    I was disappointed that Kurt chose to run away from his problems and couldn't find the strength in knowledge that their were people that cared about him enough to really put themselves out there and fight for him. They showed him running away from his problems especially since a few weeks ago Blaine said he did the same thing and regretted it. The writing didn't make sense in that area.

    I did like how they showed hoe Karofsky wasn't always a bully and that as his father pointed out that he had noticed a change in him with his grades and other things. It was also gr8 that the episode was not musically driven and more storyline driven and loved Sue for standing up for Kurt by resigning and letting Kurt know that shoe would also look out for him.

    My score for this Ep. 8/10

    CXXX
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic308529_2.gif

  33. #1283
    Sex God BigDestiny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Edmonton
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    821

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Glee! [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueLantern View Post
    Also: Karosfsky situation... there is actually people in the internet that want the two together WTF? Does anyone here thinks so??
    I don't; I agree with your WTF. I think that the people in favor of Kurtofsky are overestimating how much power the love of a good woman (or in this case, man) is capable of.

    Hellax24, I was hesitant about Kurt running when I first read the spoilers for it. But I think that Chris Colfer really showed how the events of the last few weeks (Burt's heart attack, the blowout with Finn in 'Duets', and the Karofsky situation), have worn down his reserves. I completely bought that at the moment he found out Karofsky was coming back, that Kurt didn't have anything left in him. And given that in Karofsky's mind, Kurt tattled on him, staying at McKinley would have been suicidal.
    There are no words. Just the sound of jacking off.

  34. #1284
    JUB Addict Hellax24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    2,018

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Glee! [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDestiny View Post
    I don't; I agree with your WTF. I think that the people in favor of Kurtofsky are overestimating how much power the love of a good woman (or in this case, man) is capable of.

    Hellax24, I was hesitant about Kurt running when I first read the spoilers for it. But I think that Chris Colfer really showed how the events of the last few weeks (Burt's heart attack, the blowout with Finn in 'Duets', and the Karofsky situation), have worn down his reserves. I completely bought that at the moment he found out Karofsky was coming back, that Kurt didn't have anything left in him. And given that in Karofsky's mind, Kurt tattled on him, staying at McKinley would have been suicidal.
    After my heated debate a couple of weeks ago i had to step back and look at the situation from someone Else's perspective. I realize that not everyone shares my experience or would handle bullying the way i did. That being said Kurt's fear is almost palpable and i feel for him. I also have looked at the perceived demons driving Karofsy and though what he is doing bullying Kurt is fucked up he like Kurt don't see any other option then the one's they are currently taking.

    There are different options for both of them and they are stuck so deep in their own misery they cannot see it. Kurt has so much love and support that it saddens me that he doesn't see it and is unable to gain strength from those people themselves out there for him. Karofsky seems to have a caring father and Kurt had the oppurnity to really demolish him in that meeting but choose not to which showed his compassion for him. Now that Kurt has left we won't get to see if Karofsky has changed course concerning his bullying.

    It would have been great to see Karofsky beginning to take a step in the right direction in seeing that being gay is not the end of the world. Karofsky seeing how much people care for Kurt and support him could lead to Karofsky accepting his sexuality (Gay/Bi not sure yet) and that there might be hope that he could have the same kind of relationships with his friends and family.

    I still feel the writers fucked up by having Kurt leave because now the bully wins and all the hard work he did in making the glee club a great team is now gone. Everyone is scared by different things/people but showing him cave and not stand up for himself is not a message i want to be spread out there for the young GLBT community. Someone needs to sit down and tell Kurt about Stonewall and let him know he is not the first to be bullied , he was not the first to be threatened and that someone survived. He will have to deal with bullies for the rest of his life. Teaching him to run from them will set the tone for the rest of his life. Sue was right when she said the High School is the training ground for the real world. He either begins standing up now or he will always get steamrolled over.

    CXXX
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic308529_2.gif

  35. #1285
    Slut CUMMINGS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    170

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Glee! [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by Hellax24 View Post
    After my heated debate a couple of weeks ago i had to step back and look at the situation from someone Else's perspective. I realize that not everyone shares my experience or would handle bullying the way i did. That being said Kurt's fear is almost palpable and i feel for him. I also have looked at the perceived demons driving Karofsy and though what he is doing bullying Kurt is fucked up he like Kurt don't see any other option then the one's they are currently taking.

    There are different options for both of them and they are stuck so deep in their own misery they cannot see it. Kurt has so much love and support that it saddens me that he doesn't see it and is unable to gain strength from those people themselves out there for him. Karofsky seems to have a caring father and Kurt had the oppurnity to really demolish him in that meeting but choose not to which showed his compassion for him. Now that Kurt has left we won't get to see if Karofsky has changed course concerning his bullying.

    It would have been great to see Karofsky beginning to take a step in the right direction in seeing that being gay is not the end of the world. Karofsky seeing how much people care for Kurt and support him could lead to Karofsky accepting his sexuality (Gay/Bi not sure yet) and that there might be hope that he could have the same kind of relationships with his friends and family.

    I still feel the writers fucked up by having Kurt leave because now the bully wins and all the hard work he did in making the glee club a great team is now gone. Everyone is scared by different things/people but showing him cave and not stand up for himself is not a message i want to be spread out there for the young GLBT community. Someone needs to sit down and tell Kurt about Stonewall and let him know he is not the first to be bullied , he was not the first to be threatened and that someone survived. He will have to deal with bullies for the rest of his life. Teaching him to run from them will set the tone for the rest of his life. Sue was right when she said the High School is the training ground for the real world. He either begins standing up now or he will always get steamrolled over.

    CXXX
    I share the disappointment at Kurt's choosing to leave. I suspect it is a story arc. and that he will return to McKinley High at some point.

    Also loved how Artie and Mike, the seemingly most gentle and easygoing guys on the football team where the ones who stepped up first against the bully.

    There's also more in store for Karofsky. He may accept his homosexuality, or he may implode, or worse. Ryan Murphy will try to surprise us, lol.

    I was also struck that Kurt did not "out" Karofsky in the meeting. I don't think Kurt did that because he was afraid of Karofshy, but because, despite this guy being a hateful human-being, Kurt still understood the struggle Karofsky is going through.

  36. #1286
    Heavy metal lover
    Absolut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    STL
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    14,292
    Blog Entries
    18

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Glee! [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by CUMMINGS View Post
    I share the disappointment at Kurt's choosing to leave. I suspect it is a story arc. and that he will return to McKinley High at some point.

    Also loved how Artie and Mike, the seemingly most gentle and easygoing guys on the football team where the ones who stepped up first against the bully.

    There's also more in store for Karofsky. He may accept his homosexuality, or he may implode, or worse. Ryan Murphy will try to surprise us, lol.

    I was also struck that Kurt did not "out" Karofsky in the meeting. I don't think Kurt did that because he was afraid of Karofshy, but because, despite this guy being a hateful human-being, Kurt still understood the struggle Karofsky is going through.
    I agree with everything here ^

    I just watched this episode again tonight to prep myself for Tuesday's, and honestly cannot wait. There were several little things here and there that made me question where they want the direction of the show to go...

    Kurt just *sigh* makes the show in the past couple episodes, in terms of his acting. When you knew he was looking at Will, then casually glanced at Emma during his dad's heart attack, the emotion he was showing during the confrontation of Karofsky in the hallway with his dad, and the wedding - I don't know what it is. Chris Colfer deserves an Emmy for his portrayal of Kurt in this series.

    It will be interesting to see how they end this weeks episode, and what direction they want it to go, since they've been whoring out NYC for regionals

    (as I would, as well. NYC is mind blowing!)
    I'm beautiful in my way - cause god makes no mistakes - I'm on the right track - baby I was born this way!

  37. #1287

  38. #1288
    JUB Addict Hellax24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    2,018

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Glee! [merged]

    Glee - Don't Cry For Me Argentina - Kurt vs. Rachel

    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1nvRjAVBsU[/ame]

    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNOLDs_oMgU[/ame]

    CXXX
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic308529_2.gif

  39. #1289
    JUB Addict Ohiospeedo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,624

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Glee! [merged]

    Looking forward to tonight. Kurt goes to the All-boys school and joins the Warblers. That means we get to see Blaine sing again, which I hear he is singing "Hey Soul Sister"

  40. #1290
    JUB Addict maxpowr9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,839
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Glee! [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by Ohiospeedo View Post
    Looking forward to tonight. Kurt goes to the All-boys school and joins the Warblers. That means we get to see Blaine sing again, which I hear he is singing "Hey Soul Sister"
    There is already a video of it online as the teaser and it is basically a polished turd. The song itself is bad enough already (due to radio play overkill) but there is a little improvement over the original. It's more swaying, finger-pointing and head bobbing.

  41. #1291
    JUB Addict maxpowr9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,839
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Glee! [merged]

    Sorry for double post but tonight's episode was complete garbage; not just the singing but the plot too. I don't want to be reminded of a Carnival Cruise I took (you will know which song if you saw the episode). Again, the teaser video knocked my expectations down greatly. Auto-tune which is slowly killing the music industry is also killing this show; case and point, the dog days are over (song clip below). This episode was just a climax of how bad the plot was written this season. Oh, remember these people we haven't seen in 4 episodes, well, they got married now. Let's have both teams tie at sectionals (WTF no sing off?) so we can continue to have a plot in the second half of the season because we killed all the other story lines already.

    For a mid-season finale (next week is some lame holiday special like rocky horror, so expect no plot with some Christmas music and some QQing over Hanukkah thrown in), I'm disappointed in it. I am sure many critics will be a little more gentle about it but most will be scratching their heads over what they watched.


  42. #1292
    Heavy metal lover
    Absolut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    STL
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    14,292
    Blog Entries
    18

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Glee! [merged]

    I was kind of meh about tonight's episode as well. Definitely not on par with last weeks, which I loved...

    It's funny, because looking back, how wouldn't the two teams tie? They have to bring Kurt back somehow in the storyline. But I agree, that shizz wouldn't happen in real life!

    Rachel's bangs need to go away. And, I'd never thought I'd say this, but she might need to as well. I just get kind of angry whenever she portrays her "divaness" and was glad when Will called her out on it tonight.

    So far, season one is so much superior to season two, and I think it's just because it was so fresh at that time, and didn't need to concentrate on 18 storylines at once. Just a highschool glee club, trying to make it and be accepted. So now that they have (for lack of a better term) what other stuff can we throw into the mixture?

    And can't they do something else besides walking down the auditorium steps for a performance?
    I'm beautiful in my way - cause god makes no mistakes - I'm on the right track - baby I was born this way!

  43. #1293
    Keeping on.
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,656

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Glee! [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by Absolut View Post

    And can't they do something else besides walking down the auditorium steps for a performance?
    Thank you!!!!! That was driving me crazy as soon as they walked out--AGAIN with this tired schtick? And especially with such an uninspired song. Really, you're going to shove that tired tune down our throats and then ask us to believe it would help them tie for first?


  44. #1294

    Re: Glee! [merged]

    Hmmmm, i honestly did not realize Sue wasn't in the episode until i saw the previews for next week; that says something.


    The tie was the correct call by the judges. I was worried for a sec that the judges would have given New Directions extra points for all that acrobatic stuff which would not have been fair to the other teams. The heart of a glee club is music and song. This isn't So You Think You Can Dance. Dancing is cool but it should not be the star of the show.


    Vocally the Warblers were far superior but they were boring. In terms of overall presentation New Directions took that so both teams balanced each other out and thats why they tied.

    If it was just about vocals then Warblers would have won.


    What was up with the Hippsters? I thought it was a highschool competition, i didnt know it was any Glee club.

    (oh wow its December wow)
    Congrats Rihanna on your 13th number 1

  45. #1295

    Re: Glee! [merged]

    I'd like to invite Darren Criss to sit on my face. That is all.

  46. #1296
    Cerca Trova braex27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Over the Rainbow
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,624

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Glee! [merged]

    Tonight's episode was sub-standard for the following reasons, in my view:

    1. Mr Schuester and his multiple "ENOUGH!" lines. I'm sorry, but WHAT? What kind of a teacher, when his students are at each other can only yell at them even more? No intervention? No assistance or guidance? Really?

    2. The whole Rachel/Finn fiasco was unnecessary.

    3. The songs were bland. Even the ones performed at regionals.

    4. "IT'S A TIE!" Tsk tsk.

    5. Emma/Will/Carl. Not interesting.

    The redeeming features of this episode was:

    1. Kurt and Rachel's new relationship. Much more interesting.

    2. Kurt realising that it's not going to be all rosey at Dalton.

    Anyway. Hope they pull up their socks for the next episodes.
    For all sad words of tongue and pen,
    The saddest are these, 'It might have been.'


  47. #1297
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,559

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Glee! [merged]

    I actually enjoyed the songs this week (besides "Don't Cry For Me Argentina"...blah), but once again the show lacks. Who didn't see the tie coming from a mile away?

    I have to say my favorite part of the show was Artie and Brittany's storyline...I think they are so sweet together.

    besides that...everyone sucks...it's amazing how Ryan Murphy can create so many characters that are just the epitome of unlikeable. He did it on "Nip/Tuck" too. I really hope this show doesn't go on for much longer....I think 2 seasons is good...lol

  48. #1298
    JUB Addict Ohiospeedo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,624

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Glee! [merged]

    Wasn't crazy about the show last night, but it was semi-good. It just not as good as the last sectional performance show, that was an awesome episode. If you compare the two, then last night's show sucked balls.

  49. #1299
    JUB Addict Ohiospeedo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,624

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Glee! [merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by bostonboy20 View Post
    besides that...everyone sucks...it's amazing how Ryan Murphy can create so many characters that are just the epitome of unlikeable. He did it on "Nip/Tuck" too. I really hope this show doesn't go on for much longer....I think 2 seasons is good...lol
    Ryan Murphy just said in a recent interview that he plans on continuing the show by replacing the cast members. It will be sad to see characters like Rachel go, but will be happy to see some of the others go.


    We're going to hate to see some of them go, but we have to admit - this is a pretty smart creative move!

    Ryan Murphy, the creator of Glee, has revealed that a majority of his young cast will most likely leave the series by 2012, as their characters will be graduating from High School - and Chord Overstreet's Sam is the first of the next generation of Gleeks!

    He explains:

    "Every year we’re going to populate a new group. There's nothing more depressing than a high schooler with a bald spot. I think you have to be true to the fact that here is a group of people who come and go in these teachers' lives – they graduate and they're gone. When some of them finish their run at high school it will be very teary episodes. For me it will be particularly tough but a new crop (of actors) will come in. I was concerned about that (whether to have characters graduate and leave the show) because those kids caught on so quickly – but I think one of the things I'm very happy we’ve been able to do this years is we’ve brought in new characters. I think if you can keep regenerating – and I didn’t think we could – I didn’t know if people would want those characters (like Sam) but they do."

    Wow! When he explains it like that, you can understand why they're doing it!

    Cory Monteith and Mark Salling are already pushing their late 20s, they won't be convincing high school students for too much longer!

    We suppose that we'll just have to enjoy our time with them now, and trust the producers to find equally talented newbies to succeed them!

    So sad!


    We're going to hate to see some of them go, but we have to admit - this is a pretty smart creative move!

    Ryan Murphy, the creator of Glee, has revealed that a majority of his young cast will most likely leave the series by 2012, as their characters will be graduating from High School - and Chord Overstreet's Sam is the first of the next generation of Gleeks!

    He explains:

    "Every year we’re going to populate a new group. There's nothing more depressing than a high schooler with a bald spot. I think you have to be true to the fact that here is a group of people who come and go in these teachers' lives – they graduate and they're gone. When some of them finish their run at high school it will be very teary episodes. For me it will be particularly tough but a new crop (of actors) will come in. I was concerned about that (whether to have characters graduate and leave the show) because those kids caught on so quickly – but I think one of the things I'm very happy we’ve been able to do this years is we’ve brought in new characters. I think if you can keep regenerating – and I didn’t think we could – I didn’t know if people would want those characters (like Sam) but they do."

    Wow! When he explains it like that, you can understand why they're doing it!

    Cory Monteith and Mark Salling are already pushing their late 20s, they won't be convincing high school students for too much longer!

    We suppose that we'll just have to enjoy our time with them now, and trust the producers to find equally talented newbies to succeed them!

    So sad!

    http://perezhilton.com/2010-12-01-ry...h-new-students

  50. #1300
    Acolyte of the flux
    treanir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Netherlands
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    9,416

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Glee! [merged]

    The past few weeks have pretty much turned me into a screaming fan, but this episode was just full of meh. The songs were not original or interesting and the storylines didn't feel logical.

    For me, the best part of this episode was last week's preview, and that only because I may have a teensy crush on Blaine.
    ."We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
    (Oscar Wilde, Lady Windermere's Fan)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.