JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Results 1 to 24 of 24
  1. #1

    Lucas from Corbin Fisher

    Lucas from Corbin Fisher is now escorting....along with many of the hottest porn guys around.....Lucas has always been my dream guy...

  2. #2

    Re: Lucas from Corbin Fisher

    And how do you know this? Do you have a link?

  3. #3

    Re: Lucas from Corbin Fisher

    I do have an email ad from an agency which just today had Lucas as one of their stars available for "private" meetings...

  4. #4

    Re: Lucas from Corbin Fisher

    It doesn't surprise me. There is not that big of a jump from performing in adult films to escorting. Besides, I thought there was a thread about a couple years ago on his drug use and thats why he needed to do what he did? You could research it.

  5. #5

    Re: Lucas from Corbin Fisher

    Quote Originally Posted by new2pass View Post
    I do have an email ad from an agency which just today had Lucas as one of their stars available for "private" meetings...
    What Agency? Do you have a link?

  6. #6

    Re: Lucas from Corbin Fisher

    Quote Originally Posted by new2pass View Post
    I do have an email ad from an agency which just today had Lucas as one of their stars available for "private" meetings...
    Of course there's always the possibility that they may have stolen his picture and are using it as a 'bait and switch'.

  7. #7

    Re: Lucas from Corbin Fisher

    Quote Originally Posted by 1091MAC View Post
    It doesn't surprise me. There is not that big of a jump from performing in adult films to escorting. Besides, I thought there was a thread about a couple years ago on his drug use and thats why he needed to do what he did? You could research it.
    It's buried somewhere in the soon-to-be-defunct 'Corbin's Update' thread. Lucas had the sniffles in 'Lucas Fucks Ryan 2' and lots of people were quick to assume he was high on blow.

  8. #8
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    366

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Lucas from Corbin Fisher

    I saw the e-mail in question and know the reputation of the guy who sent it. Lets call him D.F. (he loves it when people use his name and I refuse to give him the satisfaction ). D.F. is well known for having pulled this stunt before. Because he's a former agent, he has access to the contact info (e-mails and phone #s) of a lot of guys who work in the porn business. If you read very carefully, you'll note that all D.F. actually promises (in return for a fairly hefty fee) is to 'put you in touch' with said model. He does not guarantee a 'private meeting' (i.e. that they escort) and for good reason, that's because he was convicted and jailed for pimping.

    Moreover, I know several cases where D.F. has used, repeatedly, the images of models on his site/ads without their permission or consent and has, in fact, kept doing so even when said model has contacted him directly and asked him to stop.

    Now if new2pass wants to put his trust in a convicted felon with a well documented history of repeated substance abuse, that's his affair (though I find it significant that he did not reveal the source of his information). Personally, I have no idea whether Lucas escorts or not, though I've noticed to date the only CF models who do advertise their escorting services have only done so after they've left the site. But, in my opinion, D.F.'s credibility as a source regarding matters like this has long been exhausted and is completely worthless now!!!

  9. #9

    Re: Lucas from Corbin Fisher

    "the only CF models who do advertise their escorting services have only done so after they've left the site."


    hum... who did that??

  10. #10

    Re: Lucas from Corbin Fisher

    Quote Originally Posted by qalanalt View Post
    I saw the e-mail in question and know the reputation of the guy who sent it. Lets call him D.F. (he loves it when people use his name and I refuse to give him the satisfaction ). D.F. is well known for having pulled this stunt before. Because he's a former agent, he has access to the contact info (e-mails and phone #s) of a lot of guys who work in the porn business. If you read very carefully, you'll note that all D.F. actually promises (in return for a fairly hefty fee) is to 'put you in touch' with said model. He does not guarantee a 'private meeting' (i.e. that they escort) and for good reason, that's because he was convicted and jailed for pimping.

    Moreover, I know several cases where D.F. has used, repeatedly, the images of models on his site/ads without their permission or consent and has, in fact, kept doing so even when said model has contacted him directly and asked him to stop.

    Now if new2pass wants to put his trust in a convicted felon with a well documented history of repeated substance abuse, that's his affair (though I find it significant that he did not reveal the source of his information). Personally, I have no idea whether Lucas escorts or not, though I've noticed to date the only CF models who do advertise their escorting services have only done so after they've left the site. But, in my opinion, D.F.'s credibility as a source regarding matters like this has long been exhausted and is completely worthless now!!!
    I have put my trust in this D.F. and was VERY pleased with my introduction to one of my favorite stars...

  11. #11
    Inactive
    star-warrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Home is where the heart is
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    37,064
    Blog Entries
    9

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Lucas from Corbin Fisher

    I had a thing for lucas at the beginning. I made a couple of signatures way back when I liked him




    If he's fallen into substance abuse, it is a sad thing. And if he's gone into escorting, to support it, that's even sadder.


  12. #12

    Re: Lucas from Corbin Fisher

    Quote Originally Posted by star-warrior View Post
    I had a thing for lucas at the beginning. I made a couple of signatures way back when I liked him




    If he's fallen into substance abuse, it is a sad thing. And if he's gone into escorting, to support it, that's even sadder.
    I don't know anything about his drug use, but how many 20 something gay guys don't use every now and then....and if he has a "drug problem", he sure stays in great shape, and dosen't look wasted away at all...

  13. #13
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    366

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Lucas from Corbin Fisher

    Quote Originally Posted by PopsUp View Post
    "the only CF models who do advertise their escorting services have only done so after they've left the site."


    hum... who did that??
    I'm aware of at least four off-hand. Spencer, Mike and Damon all ran escort ads on various sites for a while after they left the site. I'm not sure if they're still escorting or not (it's been over a year since Mike's last ad was pulled and even longer, I think, for Damon). And Adrian a.k.a. Tory Mason has been running ads in the LA section of Rentboy.com for most of this year...

    Quote Originally Posted by new2pass View Post
    I have put my trust in this D.F. and was VERY pleased with my introduction to one of my favorite stars...
    Well, you might have a different view if you talked with Brent Everett or Brent Diggs who are just two of the guys DF has promised introductions to in the past without their knowledge or consent!!

  14. #14
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    366

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Lucas from Corbin Fisher

    Quote Originally Posted by star-warrior View Post
    I had a thing for lucas at the beginning. I made a couple of signatures way back when I liked him

    If he's fallen into substance abuse, it is a sad thing. And if he's gone into escorting, to support it, that's even sadder.
    I think the point Phunk was trying to make is that the substance abuse rumours got started because Lucas had the 'sniffles' in one particular scene - as if drug use could be the only possible explanation for that...

    It's from such stupid/trivial things that gossip begins and I fail to understand why a true fan would want to spread such manure or condone its spreading by others...

  15. #15

    Re: Lucas from Corbin Fisher

    Quote Originally Posted by qalanalt View Post
    I'm aware of at least four off-hand. Spencer, Mike and Damon all ran escort ads on various sites for a while after they left the site. I'm not sure if they're still escorting or not (it's been over a year since Mike's last ad was pulled and even longer, I think, for Damon). And Adrian a.k.a. Tory Mason has been running ads in the LA section of Rentboy.com for most of this year...



    Well, you might have a different view if you talked with Brent Everett or Brent Diggs who are just two of the guys DF has promised introductions to in the past without their knowledge or consent!!
    If that is true, it sucks.....

  16. #16
    JUB Addict CaptainMellow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,115

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Lucas from Corbin Fisher

    D.F. has also said he can get you in touch with Santa Claus, Count Chocula, Pikachu and Aslan The Lion.

  17. #17
    Inactive
    star-warrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Home is where the heart is
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    37,064
    Blog Entries
    9

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Lucas from Corbin Fisher

    Quote Originally Posted by qalanalt View Post
    I think the point Phunk was trying to make is that the substance abuse rumours got started because Lucas had the 'sniffles' in one particular scene - as if drug use could be the only possible explanation for that...
    It's natural to expect naysayers as a group, as well as the misinformed group like me .

    It's from such stupid/trivial things that gossip begins and I fail to understand why a true fan would want to spread such manure or condone its spreading by others...
    Well said. I haven't followed his career for a number of years now. I guess I'm at the mercy of hearsay just like everyone else.


  18. #18
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    366

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Lucas from Corbin Fisher

    Quote Originally Posted by star-warrior View Post
    It's natural to expect naysayers as a group, as well as the misinformed group like me .
    It may be natural but it doesn't mean I have to like it when it happens...

    Also, I should have been clearer that I was commenting about rumours in general. I didn't mean to target/make an example of you, star-warrior, because after all you said "If he's fallen into substance abuse..." and "If he's gone into escorting..."(my bolds). In other words, you used the conditional phrase rather than assuming it as a fact, the way many others do.

    If the OP on this thread had adopted such an approach rather than making a factual-sounding statement ("Lucas is now escorting") while refusing to disclose his source for said statement, I probably would have reacted differently throughout this thread. Instead, I was forced to do my own research until I found the source myself; a source which I feel is highly dubious/questionable (and I know I'm not alone in believing this). And that (not your post, star-warrior) is what really led to to my 'denunciation' about rumour-mongering...

  19. #19

    Re: Lucas from Corbin Fisher

    new2pass is a known "shit-starter"!!!

  20. #20

    Re: Lucas from Corbin Fisher

    Quote Originally Posted by AIM2PLEASE View Post
    new2pass is a known "shit-starter"!!!
    I resent that....I thought this was an interesting topic...a hot porn performer, now available for a private meeting.....how does that make me a "shit starter"?

  21. #21
    MarcoR
    Guest

    Re: Lucas from Corbin Fisher

    I brought this up earlier by mentioning that Josh is listed on the same site as available for "meetings". He is listed as from KC.

  22. #22

    Re: Lucas from Corbin Fisher

    Quote Originally Posted by MarcoR View Post
    I brought this up earlier by mentioning that Josh is listed on the same site as available for "meetings". He is listed as from KC.
    Josh is from Kansas City?! All I'll say is he's got a long commute to work

    Will somebody please kindly supply the URL for this site.

    I'm beginning to think there's more mischief on this thread than on the main CF thread, and I'm also beginning to get an idea who's behind it.

    The 'substance' of this thread simply will not withstand discussion.

  23. #23

    Re: Lucas from Corbin Fisher

    Quote Originally Posted by PhunkSpunk View Post
    Josh is from Kansas City?! All I'll say is he's got a long commute to work

    Will somebody please kindly supply the URL for this site.
    This site mentions Josh from Corbin Fisher, but no mention of Lucas:

    www.forestmeetings.com

  24. #24

    Re: Lucas from Corbin Fisher

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMellow View Post
    D.F. has also said he can get you in touch with Santa Claus, Count Chocula, Pikachu and Aslan The Lion.
    Oh my god, I've always wanted to meet Aslan.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.