JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234 LastLast
Results 101 to 150 of 167
  1. #101

    Re: Hot guys farting

    Being half indian you'd think I'd be able to cook at least SOME indian style curries (& which as you will admit invariably cause good 'wind'!), but when this blond friend of mine admitted he LOVED eating dhal (spicy lentils), but they gave him so so much wind, that for social reasons, he didn't.
    Promptly I asked a relative for the recipe (quite easy it was too), & what with the garlic specially (garlic smells WONDERFUL when in fart-mode!), & now, every Friday, call Stuart over, & cook him a bowl full of the stuff (beans they say cause farts; dhal of course is a bean, but it's the garlic that causes the hot stink!)
    Words cannot describe the smells that blond Stuart makes---really really smelly ones, as I kneel behind him & take face-farts; the arse-stink! So so many, nice & steaming hot!

  2. #102
    Virgin Redhairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    26

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot guys farting

    Quote Originally Posted by fairyland View Post
    Farting is hot I agree; not necessarily during sex, but when you're hangin out, havin a beer, and a dude lets one rip, its totally hot, masculine and dirty. i guess its cuz i love guys who don't give a shit (pun intended? dunno)
    Fuckin love beer farts man

  3. #103

    Re: Hot guys farting

    i love to press and fart while i get my ass licked, this makes me absolutly horny !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails vlcsnap-2011-11-26-04h24m54s1.png  

  4. #104

    Re: Hot guys farting

    Quote Originally Posted by jhard4u View Post
    my current boyfriend calls me the fart king....says he has never met someone who can fart as much and on demand...he hates them...I wish I had a hotty that would enjoy receiving my farts or giving me his....
    I am a bottom that loves sniffing farts. loves when a guy sits on my face and just rips some really hot ass. Makes me suffocate in it

  5. #105

    Re: Hot guys farting

    LOVE blond farts!

  6. #106

    Re: Hot guys farting

    Smother me

  7. #107

    Re: Hot guys farting

    I LOVE having a guy sit on my face at any given time and farting right in my face, rubbing it in, making me taster that intoxicating manly aroma.

  8. #108

    Re: Hot guys farting

    Quote Originally Posted by LovePink View Post
    I am a bottom that loves sniffing farts. loves when a guy sits on my face and just rips some really hot ass. Makes me suffocate in it
    Ill hold your head in place while i bust loud farts in your face, then id grind my ass on your face.

  9. #109

    Re: Hot guys farting

    Quote Originally Posted by Fartalot181 View Post
    I want so much to be turned into a pair of guys undies and worn around, I would wedge myself up their ass crack so that the asshole is rubbing on me, that way when they fart I directly cop the smelly air, wouldn't mind getting skid marks on me either and would hope they never wash me ) would anyone wear me???
    Id make you my personal reversed jock strap

  10. #110
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    2,580

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot guys farting

    I farted twice while a guy was fucking me. That was pretty embarassing, but he didn't mind, he just kept going but I stopped him =(.

    The only other time I farted while having sex was when I was having a real strong orgasam. The guy kept sucking away though after I cut off the tap cause of embarassment =(.

  11. #111
    holeconfusion
    Guest

    Re: Hot guys farting


  12. #112

    Re: Hot guys farting

    I occasionally hung out with a dominant guy who loved to pin me down and rip ones right on my face.. little did he know I was inhaling deeply when he did!

  13. #113
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    113

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot guys farting

    Quote Originally Posted by holeconfusion View Post
    now that made me laugh out loud!

  14. #114
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    113

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot guys farting

    I have to say though...if I was down on a guy and he let fly the most enormous post curry fart, bellowing in my face a monster of a stench, I really don't think I would see him again.....

  15. #115

    Re: Hot guys farting

    Ill fart with a hot guy. 29, and hot here... tough11 on adam4adam

  16. #116

  17. #117

    Re: Hot guys farting

    Quote Originally Posted by goldenboyuk View Post
    You guys might like my little farting vid:

    http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=VFNVh-G154-

    I love all your vids dude, especially this one. Gets me so hard!

    And here is the trailer for that Lucas Ent movie; http://www.lucasraunch.com/movies/view/farts Hot!

  18. #118

    Re: Hot guys farting

    That was Jon Dough from Meat Holes 7 that farted in that woman's face while she rimmed him.

  19. #119
    Sex God Sparky-Sparky-Boom-Boom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    713

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot guys farting

    LOL at this thread, can't say fart does it for me. If a guy farts on me during sex I'll probably beat the shit out of him lol.

  20. #120
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    london
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    6

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot guys farting

    hottest fart vid

    Ass Sniffing Top, Search results for: fart

    ne lond lads up for fun

  21. #121

    Re: Hot guys farting

    first-goldenboyuk has the best fart vid-i would love to be under him-hope you're do well sexy boy-

    i love farts too-turns me on to know a hot young thing rips one out of a hot sexy ass-

    mmmm-what celeb would you like to rip his farts in your face?

  22. #122
    Newbie Asianleic27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    London
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot guys farting

    fucking love guys ripping in my face/nose as i rim and inhale them and suck on their holes - in london if anyone is local

  23. #123

    Re: Hot guys farting

    I don't think I'd like a hot farting right one me, but I do find it hot when a guy, especially a hot straight guy, lets one rip! I guess it's hot because of where it's coming from.........and some do smell intriguing

  24. #124
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    31

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot guys farting

    Quote Originally Posted by psdrink View Post
    hottest fart vid

    Ass Sniffing Top, Search results for: fart

    ne lond lads up for fun
    One of the hottest vids I've ever seen!!

  25. #125
    holeconfusion
    Guest

  26. #126

    Re: Hot guys farting

    Not a fan of gay guys farting during sex.

    LOVE straight guys rippin farts when they're all just hangin out together. The smell gives me a huge fucking boner.

  27. #127

    Re: Hot guys farting

    I've farted sometimes while a guy is fucking me. Can't help it; all that air is being pumped into you. I get embarrassed but the guys don't seem to mind.

  28. #128
    Hockey Players' Butts >
    desertboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Phoenix
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,949

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot guys farting

    Farting is attractive in that it's a masculine thing, but the smell can be a turnoff. If a really cute guy farts, it is hot. If an ugly guy farts, it's gross.
    "I want to sleep with you in the desert tonight, with a million stars all around."

  29. #129

    Re: Hot guys farting

    I love this thread! I love guy's asses, especially straight guys. I love being around them and how they fart around each other constantly while they talk, eat, whatever. I would love for a straight guy to fart on me, or fart while I suck him. Glad to see other guys that feel the same way. I would like to be with a guy that is into this also, that would be hot but it's hard to ask someone about it.

  30. #130

    Re: Hot guys farting

    Quote Originally Posted by Redhairy View Post
    Fuckin love beer farts man
    Oh man me too, so fucking hot! Especially straight guys doing it.

    I've had them bad myself for the past couple days from drinking. Is it bad to be turned on by my own beer farts? lol

  31. #131

    Re: Hot guys farting

    Quote Originally Posted by LovePink View Post
    I am a bottom that loves sniffing farts. loves when a guy sits on my face and just rips some really hot ass. Makes me suffocate in it
    Lucky you! I have never had that done to me. Yesterday I hooked up with a guy and when i licked his nuts and hole they had that manly musk to them, turned me on big time!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by assnifer11 View Post
    I LOVE having a guy sit on my face at any given time and farting right in my face, rubbing it in, making me taster that intoxicating manly aroma.
    That's hot! Hopefully I'll get with guys who will do that to me also!

  32. #132

    Re: Hot guys farting

    Quote Originally Posted by subguy76 View Post
    I occasionally hung out with a dominant guy who loved to pin me down and rip ones right on my face.. little did he know I was inhaling deeply when he did!
    Hot!!! Love it!

  33. #133

    Re: Hot guys farting

    Quote Originally Posted by jamiekelz View Post
    Not a fan of gay guys farting during sex.

    LOVE straight guys rippin farts when they're all just hangin out together. The smell gives me a huge fucking boner.
    Oh me too, I had a straight roomie and I loved when his buddies came over and they would just constantly fart around each other!

  34. #134
    On the Prowl sizeaddict28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Atlanta
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    71

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot guys farting

    Quote Originally Posted by desertboi View Post
    Farting is attractive in that it's a masculine thing, but the smell can be a turnoff. If a really cute guy farts, it is hot. If an ugly guy farts, it's gross.
    I agree. There are few things that turn me on more than a guy blowing out a big MANLY fart. It's just what real men do. But not so much of a turn on if you're not attracted to the guy (or his ass), and if his farts smell extremely bad (which I could overlook if he was hot as hell). But in any case, a man that can produce a lot of ass wind is off to good start with me. I just can't be with a guy who has weak farts, or acts as if farting is to "unladylike" for him (I once had a guy tell me that he "never" farts.....WTF!) He might as well be telling me that he's a woman. I'm a total bottom, but I am also a TOTAL ass-lover...I love everything about a big, beefy, well-shaped male ass...especially if the guy is a total top and loves to get rimmed. I can't count the number of times I've had my face deep in guy's big meaty butt and thought to myself, "jeez, what I wouldn't give to taste this guy's farts". Take a look at these pics and tell me that you honestly couldn't resist a big windy fart blown in your face by any of those guys...I couldn't....

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	017.jpg 
Views:	205 
Size:	28.2 KB 
ID:	906928Click image for larger version. 

Name:	043.jpg 
Views:	187 
Size:	95.7 KB 
ID:	906929Click image for larger version. 

Name:	042.jpg 
Views:	178 
Size:	23.6 KB 
ID:	906930Click image for larger version. 

Name:	449.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	32.4 KB 
ID:	906931
    My Phat Ass Gets Me IntoBig Trouble...

  35. #135
    Virgin FartLighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    11

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot guys farting

    Quote Originally Posted by blake3b View Post
    Oh man me too, so fucking hot! Especially straight guys doing it.

    I've had them bad myself for the past couple days from drinking. Is it bad to be turned on by my own beer farts? lol
    I've been turned on by my own farts more times than I care to admit LOL.

  36. #136

    Re: Hot guys farting

    Quote Originally Posted by sizeaddict28 View Post
    I agree. There are few things that turn me on more than a guy blowing out a big MANLY fart. It's just what real men do. But not so much of a turn on if you're not attracted to the guy (or his ass), and if his farts smell extremely bad (which I could overlook if he was hot as hell). But in any case, a man that can produce a lot of ass wind is off to good start with me. I just can't be with a guy who has weak farts, or acts as if farting is to "unladylike" for him (I once had a guy tell me that he "never" farts.....WTF!) He might as well be telling me that he's a woman. I'm a total bottom, but I am also a TOTAL ass-lover...I love everything about a big, beefy, well-shaped male ass...especially if the guy is a total top and loves to get rimmed. I can't count the number of times I've had my face deep in guy's big meaty butt and thought to myself, "jeez, what I wouldn't give to taste this guy's farts". Take a look at these pics and tell me that you honestly couldn't resist a big windy fart blown in your face by any of those guys...I couldn't....

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	017.jpg 
Views:	205 
Size:	28.2 KB 
ID:	906928Click image for larger version. 

Name:	043.jpg 
Views:	187 
Size:	95.7 KB 
ID:	906929Click image for larger version. 

Name:	042.jpg 
Views:	178 
Size:	23.6 KB 
ID:	906930Click image for larger version. 

Name:	449.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	32.4 KB 
ID:	906931
    Totally agree! I've had a couple of guys lately accidentally fart while having sex with.They apologized and didn't get embarrassed and I was like "oh that's fine" lol.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by FartLighter View Post
    I've been turned on by my own farts more times than I care to admit LOL.
    Nice to know I'm not alone lol.

  37. #137

    Re: Hot guys farting

    Quote Originally Posted by adlawhammer View Post
    To each their own ... but that's funny... I am right behind you!!
    lol. no doubt

  38. #138

    Re: Hot guys farting

    Nice to see so much fart fans! lol, it's something I've always thought about for sure but not certain if i'd actually enjoy it first hand. Still, ya gotta try everything at least once! And I can't help but feel to be farted on by the ass in my avatar would be something of a privilege for me

  39. #139

    Re: Hot guys farting

    Mehhh, who am I kidding?! I would give anything to be blasted in the face by this ass!!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	31983_128440930505015_4179994_n.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	34.8 KB 
ID:	911350

    As people have said, a hot guy with a hot ass farting is very sexy

  40. #140

    Re: Hot guys farting

    anyone into farts from the UK message me

  41. #141
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    8

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot guys farting

    that good thread.

    I have the fart fetish, but because the truth if I never have, but I get so hot when watching videos fart in the face or just hot farts, I'd love to do those things, while an ass suck start throw them into my mouth or my penis gets so hot I think about it, leave a video here to see if you like it really hot.

    http://www.xworld.us/play-429604-Box...cesitting.html

    I tightened the video and immediately another window will appear and that is the video.

  42. #142
    holeconfusion
    Guest

    Re: Hot guys farting


  43. #143
    Slut PocketAdonis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    154

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot guys farting

    Too bad he leaves those fucking shorts on. Never understand that...like watching people fuck under a sheet

  44. #144
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    12

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot guys farting

    here pics from my farting asshole with great asshole lipsAttachment 943962Attachment 943963Attachment 943964

  45. #145

  46. #146

  47. #147
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    8

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot guys farting

    Quote Originally Posted by holeconfusion View Post

    this guy is really amazing me too hot, the other video is on youtube that farts and stops is too hot.

  48. #148

  49. #149
    I found your blog, but cannot play the videos on my iPhone. Is there a blogspot video player I need to download perhaps?

  50. #150
    On the Prowl RankPitSFO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Francisco
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    83

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot guys farting

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkIrish76 View Post
    I found your blog, but cannot play the videos on my iPhone. Is there a blogspot video player I need to download perhaps?
    I'm lost on this one, since I don't use the mobile interface to access and update this blog, I don't know what is required to play video. Sorry.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.