JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 711121317 ... LastLast
Results 551 to 600 of 1341
  1. #551
    buttman
    Guest

    Re: Rimming Pics here (Tonguing a Dude's Butthole)

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMajestic View Post
    Nice.............
    That is sooooo sexy! Lots of ass!

  2. #552
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    England
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    747

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rimming Pics here (Tonguing a Dude's Butthole)

    What a lovely sight.

  3. #553
    It ain't easy being King MisterMajestic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,461

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rimming Pics here (Tonguing a Dude's Butthole)

    Look at that..He's servicing that Fuckers Hole...

  4. #554
    It ain't easy being King MisterMajestic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,461

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rimming Pics here (Tonguing a Dude's Butthole)

    Only the Lucky-Fuckers have a Bud that lives close by their job so they can drop by, Drop their slacks & throw their Legs up...You got to kiss all-over his Fat Butt-Cheeks before you Suck on his ButtHole...

  5. #555
    It ain't easy being King MisterMajestic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,461

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rimming Pics here (Tonguing a Dude's Butthole)

    Keep your Tongue Twirling in his ShitHole non-stop and he'll thank you for it......

  6. #556
    Sex God FunFunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    New York
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    750

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rimming Pics here (Tonguing a Dude's Butthole)

    Oooh, yeaah.

    Thanks again for the asspix, Mister Majestic. Keep it up. This is easily one of my favorite threads (on JUB or anywhere else).

  7. #557
    It ain't easy being King MisterMajestic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,461

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rimming Pics here (Tonguing a Dude's Butthole)

    ..Happy New Year JUBERS..

  8. #558
    It ain't easy being King MisterMajestic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,461

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rimming Pics here (Tonguing a Dude's Butthole)

    Quote Originally Posted by FunFunk View Post
    Oooh, yeaah. Thanks again for the asspix, Mister Majestic. Keep it up. This is easily one of my favorite threads (on JUB or anywhere else).

    When I visit New York you can show me your appreciation by sitting on my Face....I wanna know if there's a difference between South Carolina Butt & New York Butt...From what I hear the Dudes in New York need to be spanked, Eaten out then Fucked.............

  9. #559
    It ain't easy being King MisterMajestic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,461

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rimming Pics here (Tonguing a Dude's Butthole)

    If you have a Fuck-Bud that works-out have him stop by your Crib after he leaves the Gym..He'll get "hard" watching you Lap-up his Musky Hole..

  10. #560
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    England
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    747

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rimming Pics here (Tonguing a Dude's Butthole)

    Happy New Year all who dig this thread. i get my mates asses on Weds 5th, i cant wait. Been 4 weeks since i had anything, am gonna feed on there musky ass till they shoot there loads all over my face.

  11. #561
    It ain't easy being King MisterMajestic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,461

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rimming Pics here (Tonguing a Dude's Butthole)

    Quote Originally Posted by Greeny-boy View Post
    Happy New Year all who dig this thread. i get my mates asses on Weds 5th, i cant wait. Been 4 weeks since i had anything, am gonna feed on there musky ass till they shoot there loads all over my face.


    Happy New Year Greeny...Cum back with details after you Eat...A Bi-Bud of mine wants me to Cum by this weekend and Feed it to'em...Eating Ass is his specialty & he can go for long-periods in just about any position I spread my Cheeks....He's a Tall-Fucker so while I'm on my back, with my Legs up he Eats my Butt and plays with my Nipples....That's what I like most about that Dude......Looking forward to it..........

  12. #562
    It ain't easy being King MisterMajestic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,461

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rimming Pics here (Tonguing a Dude's Butthole)

    Fuck yeah..Now this is my kinda ButtLicker...Lap-Up that Fuckers ShitHole & get it Good & Wet...











    Now turn him around and Suck all that Pre-Cum out..You made him Pre-Cum when you started Sucking on his ButtHole...Once you take care of his ButtHole & Dick he'll reward you by Fucking the Shit out of you...

  13. #563
    It ain't easy being King MisterMajestic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,461

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rimming Pics here (Tonguing a Dude's Butthole)

    We all know that Dude's with Beefy Asses get their ShitHoles Eaten & Worshiped by Hungry Pigs..There's no point in Spreading a part that Fucker's Beefy-Ass Cheeks..Just Bury your Nose & Tongue up in it and make the Fucker feel good...

  14. #564
    It ain't easy being King MisterMajestic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,461

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rimming Pics here (Tonguing a Dude's Butthole)

    This is how you take care of your Bud behind closed-doors...Get on your knees and Suck on that Dick...












    Then you Lap-Up his Hairy Hole..Stay in his Butt & Eat until you're ready to Fuck him....













    Once you're done getting his Hole Good & Slobbered-up, slide your Dick in & Fuck his Ass..Most Dudes Love a Freaky-Fucker but they just wanna get Sucked & Fucked...

  15. #565
    Porn Star TylerDurden222's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Posts
    475

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rimming Pics here (Tonguing a Dude's Butthole)

    any real/amateur photos of this?

  16. #566
    It ain't easy being King MisterMajestic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,461

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rimming Pics here (Tonguing a Dude's Butthole)

    Take note all you ButtLicking Wannabe's...This is how you Eat out a Dude's Ass...When you have a Nice piece of White Ass in front of you, Bury your Face in it...

  17. #567
    It ain't easy being King MisterMajestic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,461

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rimming Pics here (Tonguing a Dude's Butthole)

    So Fucking HOT...Munch on those Buns while he's standing up...

  18. #568
    A Total Bottom mbamike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    14,610

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rimming Pics here (Tonguing a Dude's Butthole)

    I have a clean ass that could use some rimming right now!

    <----------More ass pics in my gallery.

    Homophobia kills!

  19. #569
    It ain't easy being King MisterMajestic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,461

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rimming Pics here (Tonguing a Dude's Butthole)

    99% of the time a Brotha is gonna Eat-out your Ass before he Dicks you down....Gay & Bi-Brotha's simply Love to Eat Booty and we do it well.....Eat that Black Butt..















    Now Fuck the Shit out of his Lil'tight Hole

  20. #570
    It ain't easy being King MisterMajestic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,461

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rimming Pics here (Tonguing a Dude's Butthole)

    I Love this kinda Fetish Shit....Who wouldn't wanna Suck on a Soldiers Musky ShitHole on & off base?...Just a side-note....Bi-Military Dudes are Excellent Ass-Eaters...I had one that Ate my Black ButtHole Non-stop while I Sucked on his Dick...

  21. #571
    Sex God FunFunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    New York
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    750

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rimming Pics here (Tonguing a Dude's Butthole)

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMajestic View Post
    When I visit New York you can show me your appreciation by sitting on my Face....I wanna know if there's a difference between South Carolina Butt & New York Butt...From what I hear the Dudes in New York need to be spanked, Eaten out then Fucked.............
    Sounds like fun if there's total reciprocation; I also like doing the same things, including having a hot guy sit his ass on my face. Yum. And I like spanking that firm ass.... Damn, now you have me horny. lol So, when are you coming to New York? Can't recall the last time I tasted some Southern-style butt.

  22. #572
    Sex God FunFunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    New York
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    750

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rimming Pics here (Tonguing a Dude's Butthole)

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMajestic View Post
    We all know that Dude's with Beefy Asses get their ShitHoles Eaten & Worshiped by Hungry Pigs..There's no point in Spreading a part that Fucker's Beefy-Ass Cheeks..Just Bury your Nose & Tongue up in it and make the Fucker feel good...
    This has to be my favorite image since the last time I visited this thread. Love that firm beef and that guy has a very round beefburger indeed.

  23. #573
    It ain't easy being King MisterMajestic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,461

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rimming Pics here (Tonguing a Dude's Butthole)

    Quote Originally Posted by FunFunk View Post
    Sounds like fun if there's total reciprocation; I also like doing the same things, including having a hot guy sit his ass on my face. Yum. And I like spanking that firm ass.... Damn, now you have me horny. lol So, when are you coming to New York? Can't recall the last time I tasted some Southern-style butt.


    You're my Kinda Guy...I Love to Eat Ass in the "69" position...Having a Dude's Cheeks-spread over my Face with his ButtHole in wide-view makes me even hornier and I Eat passionately......

    I'm looking at visiting the Big Apple this Summer..

  24. #574
    It ain't easy being King MisterMajestic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,461

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rimming Pics here (Tonguing a Dude's Butthole)

    Can't get enough of these Guys in suits....Eat that Muscular Fucker's Hole...
















    That's right...Finger-Fuck that Wet Hole you Slobbered up and slide your Dick in...

  25. #575
    bw92116
    Guest

    Re: Rimming Pics here (Tonguing a Dude's Butthole)

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMajestic View Post
    Wow, that's Vince Ferelli (with the shirt on), one of the hottest men porn has ever had.
    I would be in heaven if I could be with him.
    Here's a picture of Vince getting rimmed by Robert VanDamme:


  26. #576
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Tuscon to Tucumcari,Tehachapi to Tonapah.
    Posts
    2,649

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rimming Pics here (Tonguing a Dude's Butthole)

    Now Mister Majestic,I am a well qualified rimmer from way back.For the most part,I like your thread..

    I'll be honest though,the 'shithole''references are not making me hard..Sometimes,a euphemism isn't the worst thing in the world..

  27. #577
    Sex God FunFunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    New York
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    750

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rimming Pics here (Tonguing a Dude's Butthole)

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMajestic View Post
    You're my Kinda Guy...I Love to Eat Ass in the "69" position...Having a Dude's Cheeks-spread over my Face with his ButtHole in wide-view makes me even hornier and I Eat passionately......

    I'm looking at visiting the Big Apple this Summer..
    Hmm, looks as if, maybe, I can have something to look forward to this summer that's hotter than just the steamy weather. lol.

  28. #578
    Sex God FunFunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    New York
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    750

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rimming Pics here (Tonguing a Dude's Butthole)

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMajestic View Post
    Can't get enough of these Guys in suits....Eat that Muscular Fucker's Hole...
    Just when I thought you already posted the hottest photo recently, you go and outdo yourself. That's incredibly hot. I had to download that one immediately.

  29. #579
    Sex God FunFunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    New York
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    750

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rimming Pics here (Tonguing a Dude's Butthole)

    Quote Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
    Now Mister Majestic,I am a well qualified rimmer from way back.For the most part,I like your thread..

    I'll be honest though,the 'shithole''references are not making me hard..Sometimes,a euphemism isn't the worst thing in the world..
    The "shithole" references don't bother me at all -- in fact, they make me harder. I like my sex served up with some dirty language. Keep it up Mr M.

  30. #580
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    England
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    747

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rimming Pics here (Tonguing a Dude's Butthole)

    Been out of action since Christmas due to flu. Gotta get me some ass to rim or i'll be out of practice! LOVE the men in suits, nothing turns me on more. I wear a suit all day & surrounded by guys in suits so imagine how frustrated i feel at the end of the day. Every time a guy leans over my desk i just want to get my nose in there & sniff & finger that ass.

  31. #581
    It ain't easy being King MisterMajestic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,461

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rimming Pics here (Tonguing a Dude's Butthole)

    Quote Originally Posted by FunFunk View Post
    Just when I thought you already posted the hottest photo recently, you go and outdo yourself. That's incredibly hot. I had to download that one immediately.

    Sometimes I have to do a double-take @ the pics because Most of the Guys in suits are Muscular and look-a-like. I think I'm posting the same pics but I'm not...







    Quote Originally Posted by Greeny-boy View Post
    Been out of action since Christmas due to flu. Gotta get me some ass to rim or i'll be out of practice! LOVE the men in suits, nothing turns me on more. I wear a suit all day & surrounded by guys in suits so imagine how frustrated i feel at the end of the day. Every time a guy leans over my desk i just want to get my nose in there & sniff & finger that ass.

    .........LOL...At least you have a bit of "Butt-Candy" to look at on the job...Dress-slacks make the Booty look so much sexier.....Get better Dude.....

  32. #582
    It ain't easy being King MisterMajestic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,461

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rimming Pics here (Tonguing a Dude's Butthole)

    I Love a Hungry Butt-Licker that drops to his knees ready to Eat...Twirl your Tongue in his ShitHole..

  33. #583
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    England
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    747

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rimming Pics here (Tonguing a Dude's Butthole)

    Thanks MisterMajestic. Hoping to get some ass day after tomorrow as i will see my mate at a meeting, hope we can get away for a fun hour.
    Love seeing the outline of the guys undies through the suit trousers,when i am in the office, only yesterday one guy was leaning over me to point something out on a screen, i could tell he was waring tight briefs but best of all, i could smell a hint of muskyness on him, i was drooling at the mouth (& cock)

  34. #584

    Re: Rimming Pics here (Tonguing a Dude's Butthole)

    Gettin all up in that ass!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6196_016.jpg   6198_010.jpg   6196_013.jpg  

  35. #585
    It ain't easy being King MisterMajestic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,461

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rimming Pics here (Tonguing a Dude's Butthole)

    Quote Originally Posted by Greeny-boy View Post
    Thanks MisterMajestic. Hoping to get some ass day after tomorrow as i will see my mate at a meeting, hope we can get away for a fun hour.
    Love seeing the outline of the guys undies through the suit trousers,when i am in the office, only yesterday one guy was leaning over me to point something out on a screen, i could tell he was waring tight briefs but best of all, i could smell a hint of muskyness on him, i was drooling at the mouth (& cock)

    I know..There's a couple of co-worker Butts I check out from time to time..Whether they're in Khaki's or Dress-slacks you can always see the outline of their undies....Gotta-Look...........

  36. #586
    It ain't easy being King MisterMajestic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,461

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rimming Pics here (Tonguing a Dude's Butthole)

    Quote Originally Posted by Covery2006 View Post
    Gettin all up in that ass!!!!

    Awesome set man....I Love it when Thick or Built-Fuckers give up the Booty...








    His Fat Butt deserves to Serviced...A Dude with a Tight-little Hole like his will have me on my Knees Eating away till he Nutts all over his stomach..Good-boys that don't get their Butts Fucked deserve longer Rim-Sessions...Just'saying.....

  37. #587
    It ain't easy being King MisterMajestic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,461

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rimming Pics here (Tonguing a Dude's Butthole)

    I Love Feeding my Ass to a Hungry-Dad like this Fucker..Most of them give the Best Rim-jobs..You can drop your pants, Lay back on the bed, throw your Legs up and watch that Old-Fucker Suck on your Dick, Lick your Balls & Suck on your Hole while you J/O.....Older Bi-Guys will Suck on your hole like it's "Pussy"...They are the Best Fuck-Buddies.....

  38. #588
    JUB Addict ace3316's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    3,974

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rimming Pics here (Tonguing a Dude's Butthole)

    HOT HOT HOT... full on munching.

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMajestic View Post
    So Fucking HOT...Munch on those Buns while he's standing up...

  39. #589
    Sex God FunFunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    New York
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    750

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rimming Pics here (Tonguing a Dude's Butthole)

    Quote Originally Posted by Greeny-boy View Post
    Thanks MisterMajestic. Hoping to get some ass day after tomorrow as i will see my mate at a meeting, hope we can get away for a fun hour.
    Love seeing the outline of the guys undies through the suit trousers,when i am in the office, only yesterday one guy was leaning over me to point something out on a screen, i could tell he was waring tight briefs but best of all, i could smell a hint of muskyness on him, i was drooling at the mouth (& cock)
    That sounds sexy.

    This reminds me of how I like it when I'm seated on a crowded train and a sexy guy passes (or squeezes) past me and I can smell the distinct scent of manly musk -- or cum -- in his clothing. It's a turn on.

  40. #590
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    England
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    747

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rimming Pics here (Tonguing a Dude's Butthole)

    Was on my way from work yesterday and a guy i havent seen for years pulled up to gave me a lift down to town. We were remembering the 90s when we were in am-dram shows together when all of a sudden he said "You know i always fancied you" I told him i was stunned because i NEVER thought he was into guys, he asked if i was, so i said "I could be" he asked if i minded a detour. We ended up at his house, he dissapeared as i took my coat off, when he returned he was in just his boxers with a massive hard on. I just turned him round & pushed him over onto the couch & sank my face in his ass, boy did he moan. After a while he got up 7 pulled my pants down, pushed me over & did the same to me, i have to say it was one of the best rimmins i ever had. The weired thing is, this guy is 71yrs old. Love it when its unexpected.

  41. #591
    goldenboy356
    Guest

    Re: Rimming Pics here (Tonguing a Dude's Butthole)

    these just screams fuck me. put in me. tear me apart.

  42. #592
    It ain't easy being King MisterMajestic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,461

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rimming Pics here (Tonguing a Dude's Butthole)

    Quote Originally Posted by Greeny-boy View Post
    Was on my way from work yesterday and a guy i havent seen for years pulled up to gave me a lift down to town. We were remembering the 90s when we were in am-dram shows together when all of a sudden he said "You know i always fancied you" I told him i was stunned because i NEVER thought he was into guys, he asked if i was, so i said "I could be" he asked if i minded a detour. We ended up at his house, he dissapeared as i took my coat off, when he returned he was in just his boxers with a massive hard on. I just turned him round & pushed him over onto the couch & sank my face in his ass, boy did he moan. After a while he got up 7 pulled my pants down, pushed me over & did the same to me, i have to say it was one of the best rimmins i ever had. The weired thing is, this guy is 71yrs old. Love it when its unexpected.

    71 ain't what it use to be man....Just talk to fellow Juber Shep...

  43. #593
    It ain't easy being King MisterMajestic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,461

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rimming Pics here (Tonguing a Dude's Butthole)

    More Pics of this Duo...Love'em in dress-clothes..Look at that Fucker's Tight-Ass....













    Make that Fucker lay-back and Throw his Legs-up while you Finger-Fuck his ShitHole....Show'em you're in Control and tell him his Ass belongs to You....















    Now Twirl your Tongue up in it....My Dick stays-Hard when I'm French-Kissing another Dude's ButtHole..The Longer you Eat out their Butt & Suck on their Nutt-Sack the More they don't want you to stop..



















    Now finish'em Off by Fucking the Shit out of his Ass..

  44. #594
    Sex God FunFunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    New York
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    750

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rimming Pics here (Tonguing a Dude's Butthole)

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMajestic View Post
    Make that Fucker lay-back and Throw his Legs-up while you Finger-Fuck his ShitHole....Show'em you're in Control and tell him his Ass belongs to You....


    Now Twirl your Tongue up in it....My Dick stays-Hard when I'm French-Kissing another Dude's ButtHole..The Longer you Eat out their Butt & Suck on their Nutt-Sack the More they don't want you to stop..
    Ah, yes. Here you've captured two of my favorite aspects of ass eating: fingerfucking and licking. (A third one would be sniffing it.) ...Damn, I'm so hard right now...

  45. #595
    It ain't easy being King MisterMajestic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,461

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rimming Pics here (Tonguing a Dude's Butthole)

    Quote Originally Posted by FunFunk View Post
    Ah, yes. Here you've captured two of my favorite aspects of ass eating: fingerfucking and licking. (A third one would be sniffing it.) ...Damn, I'm so hard right now...


    Getting your ButtHole FingerFucked & Licked @ the same time is an awesome feeling...You'll also Cum quicker...Telling a Guy to bury his Face in my Ass and Sniff it as he's Eating turns me on even more...It turns them on to..

  46. #596
    It ain't easy being King MisterMajestic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,461

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rimming Pics here (Tonguing a Dude's Butthole)

    Fucking HOT...If you're flexible enough to Feed it to'em in this position then do the Fucking thing...

  47. #597
    JUB Addict WIZZARD101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    DFW
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    1,649

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rimming Pics here (Tonguing a Dude's Butthole)

    i can still remember the first time i rimmed a guy and can still remember his taste. he was super clean but had a spicy taste that can get me boned thinking about it.

  48. #598
    It ain't easy being King MisterMajestic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,461

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rimming Pics here (Tonguing a Dude's Butthole)

    Quote Originally Posted by WIZZARD101 View Post
    i can still remember the first time i rimmed a guy and can still remember his taste. he was super clean but had a spicy taste that can get me boned thinking about it.

    Spicy is almost a scary Thought.......

  49. #599
    It ain't easy being King MisterMajestic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,461

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rimming Pics here (Tonguing a Dude's Butthole)

    I'm Loving "Blondes" these days..You know you're doing a Good-job when you put a smile on his Face....












    We see'em back there Munching on your Ass your Fucking Bottom-Pig...













    Lap-Up his Shit-Hole...

  50. #600
    It ain't easy being King MisterMajestic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,461

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Rimming Pics here (Tonguing a Dude's Butthole)

    This is probably the one position that Drives most Butt-Lickers wild...Having a Dude's Ass in your Face makes you wanna Eat it out non-stop..Whenever I sat on my Bi-Bud's Face I enjoyed hearing him back there Eating away at my Hole....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.