Page 8 of 41 FirstFirst ... 378913 ... LastLast
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: Favorite Editorial Cartoon | Op-Ed piece

"The promise of America is that all of us will have access to opportunity, and I want to run a 2008 campaign that renews that promise, a campaign built on a lifetime record of results...This campaign is our moment, our chance to stand up for the principles and values that we cherish; to bring new ideas, energy, and leadership to a uniquely challenging time...Let's go to work. America's future is calling us." - Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton

RandomAccess

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

"The promise of America is that all of us will have access to opportunity, and I want to run a 2008 campaign that renews that promise, a campaign built on a lifetime record of results...This campaign is our moment, our chance to stand up for the principles and values that we cherish; to bring new ideas, energy, and leadership to a uniquely challenging time...Let's go to work. America's future is calling us." - Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Heaven's not enough JUB Moderator star-warrior's Avatar
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

That was mighty fun, thanks

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Just one more Craig catoon (I couldn't resist ).

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

An applicable cartoon for the season.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wasserman.gif  

JUB Addict
    Orientation
    Gay

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by fuckbait69 View Post
    An applicable cartoon for the season.

That is great! And so true! Thanks for the laugh.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by Txgoodoldboy View Post

That is great! And so true! Thanks for the laugh.
    You're welcome. But how the hell did you do that. I follow instructions on how to put an image in and it always comes out as a thumbnail. You reply and it is large.

JUB 10k Club
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Favorite comment quote read on Youtube: "My Laptop fell off the back of the boat, and now I have a Dell Rolling in the Deep."

JUB 10k Club
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Favorite comment quote read on Youtube: "My Laptop fell off the back of the boat, and now I have a Dell Rolling in the Deep."

JUB 10k Club
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

JUB 10k Club
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

JUB Addict
    Orientation
    Gay

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

You're welcome. But how the hell did you do that. I follow instructions on how to put an image in and it always comes out as a thumbnail. You reply and it is large.
    What I did was, click on your thumbnail to open that. Then, I right clicked on the cartoon. And went down to copy, clicked that. Then, pasted that to my post. In other words, I clicked reply to the thread. Then, clicked edit on the tool bar at top of window. Then, click paste.

I think it would work with the original cartoon where you found the thumbnail.

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

test for large pix.

See it won't work!!! I give up!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails shitcreek.jpg  

JUB 10k Club
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

All that I did was opened your attachment, "right-clicked" my mouse, hit copy then hit reply to thread, then "right-clicked" again to paste.

Not all of the websites where I get some of my cartoons will allow me to "copy" their pics, and then "paste" then into a post a reply function.

Sometimes I'll save them to my computer, upload them to my JUB gallery, then use the URL provided to and then paste that into this little icon , and bang there it is!

Sometimes you open the pic/cartoon directly from the site where you found it, and copy the URL of that pic and do the same thing using this feature:

I'll help you in anyway that I can!

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 267379.jpg  

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I did it!!!

JUB 10k Club
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I did it!!!

Yeah ya did!

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

thanks for all the help, now I just gotta remember it.

Nah, I copied insts to notepad. Thanks

Heaven's not enough JUB Moderator star-warrior's Avatar
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails opus2007090116399.jpg  

JUB 10k Club
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

JUB 10k Club
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

For our fellow NFL fans :

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails duct-tape-1.jpg