Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 101415
    Orientation
    Gay

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: Gay Scat / Warning!! This is about shit. Brown and dirty!!

Last edited by Chuck69; May 8th, 2016 at 01:32 PM.

Orientation
    Gay

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct
    Last edited by Chuck69; May 8th, 2016 at 04:57 PM.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Gorgeous thread. I just took a dump and I can already feel another one on deck, too much coffee drinking.

Since I just took a dump my ass is a bit dirty, I love fingering it and pulling it out speckled with brown and musky as fuck.

To me the hottest type of scat is accidental. Fingering a dudes ass and coming out with a brown finger, bits of shit and TP stuck to the hole after wiping, especially rimming a slightly dirty hole. Anyone have any videos of accidental scat like this?

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Been trying to set up a cam chat room for gay scat piggies

https://zoom.us/j/7508696969

Mostly running 24/7

On the Prowl
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I am curious if any of you scat boys have been in a situation where after being with the dude when he takes a dump, will then wipe him?

I've always been a gay scat bottom at heart; "at heart" because I've never had the guts to ask a partner to poop for me ... in my hand ... on me ... on my face ... in my mouth. Such a request would probably send another guy running, unless I would happen to hit a jackpot with a real scat top, a man whom I assume would get his rocks off sharing his most personal bodily function with another man who appreciates such offerings.

When I was a boy, around 7, I got the bright idea to squat over a hand mirror in the bathroom and watch my poop out of my body. Seeing that wonderfully stinky brown thing, a thing resembling a mangled Snicker bar, slowly emerge from my yawning butt hole, excited me somehow. From then on I was hooked and it became a secret ritual.

As I aged, the Mirror sessions progressed into holding my loafs and sniffing them and dabbing my tongue on them. Around 11 or so I put a piece in my mouth and rolled it around with my tongue. This is when Listerine was first swished around in my mouth to mask the shit breath.

I almost asked my Dad when I was 10 or so if I could see poop come out of his butt, but my nerve failed me.

Any other guys like me, who share similar scat backgounds?

Orientation
    Gay

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Hi. I love shit too. The best is to share it with someone else. Sniffing, licking possibly eating. Also I love eating stuff out of a man's nose, licking his armpit, smelling his ripe hole and his uncut cock.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Ever want to have shit rubbed all over you by a friend?

Virgin

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Hi..im a perv shit pig eater...im black 6ft 190 athletic..8in dick..lookin for sick big dick white guys to make me eat your shit and cum and piss..older dads a plus..twinks a plus...incest roleplay and real meets...want a huge white dick covered in shit and cum to suck and eat off....add me or email [Email Address: Removed] for pics and videos
    Last edited by opinterph; October 25th, 2016 at 02:46 PM. Reason: removed email address; Please use the Private Message system to exchange personal contact information

Virgin

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Hell yes..ive done that and more...i had a nasty shit eating sex with my college professor..he was in his 50s and athletic body...salt n pepper jair 6ft 205 ..10 inch hung monster dick...i let him shit in my mouth and face and dick...i ate every turd and drank cups of his piss...he shot the biggest load of cum ive ever had in my mouth while i was still chewing his yummy shit logs....i shot a big load in his mouth while he was squatted on me dumping...fuck hes hot ...i love him

Virgin

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Hi dirtyboner...yes ive had some hot shit sex with my adopted dad..country white guy from louisiana..he was 5 ft 8 180..nice little chubby bear with a huge 10inch uncut pecker...i would sick his piss and cum outwen he came home from work sweaty and ripe...licking his sweat off his balls and out his hole...he would smother me in blankets and make me eat his farys that were just loud and rank but tasted so good...i begged him to shit in my mouth and he teased me witb his giant dick for an hour before he straddled my mouth and pushed out 4 long snake logs of shit in my mouth..he wiped his hand across my mouth to scoop up sum and he smeared it on my dick and started jerking our dicks together..i was chewing his last log when he shot cum all over my dick and balls..i was soaked. Then i came all over us and finished by drinking a full bladder of his piss out his waterhose dick....fuck..i love his shit and cum

Virgin

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by CentralValleyCaliGuy View Post
    I've always been a gay scat bottom at heart; "at heart" because I've never had the guts to ask a partner to poop for me ... in my hand ... on me ... on my face ... in my mouth. Such a request would probably send another guy running, unless I would happen to hit a jackpot with a real scat top, a man whom I assume would get his rocks off sharing his most personal bodily function with another man who appreciates such offerings.

When I was a boy, around 7, I got the bright idea to squat over a hand mirror in the bathroom and watch my poop out of my body. Seeing that wonderfully stinky brown thing, a thing resembling a mangled Snicker bar, slowly emerge from my yawning butt hole, excited me somehow. From then on I was hooked and it became a secret ritual.

As I aged, the Mirror sessions progressed into holding my loafs and sniffing them and dabbing my tongue on them. Around 11 or so I put a piece in my mouth and rolled it around with my tongue. This is when Listerine was first swished around in my mouth to mask the shit breath.

I almost asked my Dad when I was 10 or so if I could see poop come out of his butt, but my nerve failed me.

Any other guys like me, who share similar scat backgounds?
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtyboner View Post
    Hi. I love shit too. The best is to share it with someone else. Sniffing, licking possibly eating. Also I love eating stuff out of a man's nose, licking his armpit, smelling his ripe hole and his uncut cock.
    Ohhh fuck yes....feed me ..young black shit eater ...add me all nasty white men who want me to eat your shit and drink ur piss and cum...

Virgin

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by dirtySk8er View Post
    Hi dirtysk8...im a versatile bi shit eater...you are my fantasy..i wanna ear your arse while you shit in my mouth then we both smear your shit on our dicks and suck each other..i want to shoot a video with you just so i can watch it everyday and cum in my own mouth ...your shit looks so fuckin delecious..i wanna throat your big dick dude while eating your shit of your dick...fuck ...ill be your slave shit eater for everyday...serious..contact me please..ill travel to u and pay my own way and hotel for us to film at....my names noah ..message me ..adde me feed me fuck my shit out..make me eat it with your cum as frosting..ill submit to you or any older dads or grandpas with a hung dick and who has to take a dump in a hot black guts mouth...looking to shoot video of me eating your shit...