Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 101415
    Orientation
    Gay

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: Gay Scat / Warning!! This is about shit. Brown and dirty!!

Last edited by Chuck69; May 8th, 2016 at 01:32 PM.

Orientation
    Gay

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct
    Last edited by Chuck69; May 8th, 2016 at 04:57 PM.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Gorgeous thread. I just took a dump and I can already feel another one on deck, too much coffee drinking.

Since I just took a dump my ass is a bit dirty, I love fingering it and pulling it out speckled with brown and musky as fuck.

To me the hottest type of scat is accidental. Fingering a dudes ass and coming out with a brown finger, bits of shit and TP stuck to the hole after wiping, especially rimming a slightly dirty hole. Anyone have any videos of accidental scat like this?

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Been trying to set up a cam chat room for gay scat piggies

https://zoom.us/j/7508696969

Mostly running 24/7

On the Prowl
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I am curious if any of you scat boys have been in a situation where after being with the dude when he takes a dump, will then wipe him?

I've always been a gay scat bottom at heart; "at heart" because I've never had the guts to ask a partner to poop for me ... in my hand ... on me ... on my face ... in my mouth. Such a request would probably send another guy running, unless I would happen to hit a jackpot with a real scat top, a man whom I assume would get his rocks off sharing his most personal bodily function with another man who appreciates such offerings.

When I was a boy, around 7, I got the bright idea to squat over a hand mirror in the bathroom and watch my poop out of my body. Seeing that wonderfully stinky brown thing, a thing resembling a mangled Snicker bar, slowly emerge from my yawning butt hole, excited me somehow. From then on I was hooked and it became a secret ritual.

As I aged, the Mirror sessions progressed into holding my loafs and sniffing them and dabbing my tongue on them. Around 11 or so I put a piece in my mouth and rolled it around with my tongue. This is when Listerine was first swished around in my mouth to mask the shit breath.

I almost asked my Dad when I was 10 or so if I could see poop come out of his butt, but my nerve failed me.

Any other guys like me, who share similar scat backgounds?

Orientation
    Gay

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Hi. I love shit too. The best is to share it with someone else. Sniffing, licking possibly eating. Also I love eating stuff out of a man's nose, licking his armpit, smelling his ripe hole and his uncut cock.