JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    On the Prowl Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    54

    Code of Conduct

    Jeremy Markum aka Seth Sorenson

    You remember him, don't you? He appeared on the cover of several fitness magazines way back, posed nude for Playgirl and used to have his own website. I guess he became most known because of his work for Vista Video International.

    Now, his whereabouts is a mistery.

    If you google his name you will only find old news and very few pics. Any info on him and/or pics/vids are welcome. I'm sure I'm not his only admirer.








  2. #2
    Porn Star petervu02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    356

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Jeremy Markum aka Seth Sorenson

    Yeah. It looks so so... But i think i know him

  3. #3
    On the Prowl Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    54

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Jeremy Markum aka Seth Sorenson

    I upload a softcore clip of this hottie. You can download it here.
    College Muscle Jocks clip.

    He has a Facebook profile in case anyone is interested.

  4. #4
    JUB Addict Sammie13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,119

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Jeremy Markum aka Seth Sorenson

    Jeremy was always truly hot...was a natural in the vista films. I think his personal training website is now down. On the vista forums, it was reported that he was moving to Minnesota from San Diego and working on his third marriage attempt.

  5. #5
    On the Prowl Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    54

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Jeremy Markum aka Seth Sorenson

    Quote Originally Posted by Sammie13 View Post
    Jeremy was always truly hot...was a natural in the vista films. I think his personal training website is now down. On the vista forums, it was reported that he was moving to Minnesota from San Diego and working on his third marriage attempt.
    Yes. It's been shut down some years ago.
    Jeremy is way hotter than some current Vista models, IMHO. Jeremy, Darren, Nate, Aaron and Eric are the best from the past.

  6. #6
    JUB Addict Sammie13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,119

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Jeremy Markum aka Seth Sorenson

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderTrevor View Post
    Yes. It's been shut down some years ago.
    Jeremy is way hotter than some current Vista models, IMHO. Jeremy, Darren, Nate, Aaron and Eric are the best from the past.

    I think Darren and Nate are fantastic as well. I liked the younger Aaron before all the tats...inked Aaron did nothing for me. These days, Marcel and Philip are the vista dreamboats. That's Phil in my avator!!!

  7. #7
    On the Prowl Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    54

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Jeremy Markum aka Seth Sorenson

    Quote Originally Posted by Sammie13 View Post
    I think Darren and Nate are fantastic as well. I liked the younger Aaron before all the tats...inked Aaron did nothing for me. These days, Marcel and Philip are the vista dreamboats. That's Phil in my avator!!!

    Yes, Marcel and Philip are currently the Vista Video spotlights, though I like Darren and Jeremy better. I miss those guys. The new Vista guys don't attract me so much.

    Maybe Jeremy really don't want people to know his whereabouts. It seems he deleted his Facebook account. =/

    There are some really hot shot of Aaron on Score Underwear site. If you didn't check it out already, you should do, even though he's all tatooed.

  8. #8
    On the Prowl Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    54

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Jeremy Markum aka Seth Sorenson

    Jeremy appeared on Playgirl October 1999 issue.

  9. #9
    On the Prowl Hans84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    60

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Jeremy Markum aka Seth Sorenson

    Jeremy Markum.... i used to have a HUGE crush on him.That was about 10 years ago when i bought my 1st copy of Men's Workout mag and he was featured in it.I was immediately attracted to his hot bod and gorgeous eyes.I've always thought he was a decent fitness model until i saw him appeared in a Sharpshooter Studios video and Vista Video.

    Only recently when i tried looking him up that i managed to find a yahoo group of him.There are several pics from his Playgirl shoot.He looks yummy.

    And yeah,i still have a crush on him.

  10. #10
    On the Prowl Hans84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    60

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Jeremy Markum aka Seth Sorenson

    Thanks for sharing the clip Alexander!

    I almost came watching Jeremy rolling on the bed.

  11. #11
    On the Prowl Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    54

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Jeremy Markum aka Seth Sorenson

    Quote Originally Posted by Hans84 View Post
    Jeremy Markum.... i used to have a HUGE crush on him.That was about 10 years ago when i bought my 1st copy of Men's Workout mag and he was featured in it.I was immediately attracted to his hot bod and gorgeous eyes.I've always thought he was a decent fitness model until i saw him appeared in a Sharpshooter Studios video and Vista Video.

    Only recently when i tried looking him up that i managed to find a yahoo group of him.There are several pics from his Playgirl shoot.He looks yummy.

    And yeah,i still have a crush on him.


    You know that guy some years longer than I do.
    And I understand you, man. I still have a crush on his as well. But, don't you like his VistaVideos? There's this shower scene with him that's pure delight...

    By the way, do you still have the copy of that Men's Workout?

  12. #12
    On the Prowl Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    54

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Jeremy Markum aka Seth Sorenson

    Quote Originally Posted by Hans84 View Post
    Thanks for sharing the clip Alexander!

    I almost came watching Jeremy rolling on the bed.

    Don't worry. That's kinda predictable when it comes to Jeremy. Hahaha.

  13. #13
    On the Prowl Hans84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    60

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Jeremy Markum aka Seth Sorenson

    Nope..unfortunately,i don't have any old copies of MW from that year.The only old ones i have were from 2003 onwards.


    That's because i have another HUGE HUGE crush on someone else...Mr TJ Hoban.

  14. #14
    On the Prowl Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    54

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Jeremy Markum aka Seth Sorenson

    Quote Originally Posted by Hans84 View Post
    Nope..unfortunately,i don't have any old copies of MW from that year.The only old ones i have were from 2003 onwards.


    That's because i have another HUGE HUGE crush on someone else...Mr TJ Hoban.

    Ow... Too bad. Judging by the way you spoke, I thought you had lots of Jeremy stuff. Videos, ton of pics, etc...
    But, didn't you like his videos?

    I once chatted with a guy on Yahoo who claimed to have a shirt used by Jeremy. True or not, I wonder how he was able to get hold of it.

  15. #15
    On the Prowl Hans84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    60

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Jeremy Markum aka Seth Sorenson

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderTrevor View Post
    Ow... Too bad. Judging by the way you spoke, I thought you had lots of Jeremy stuff. Videos, ton of pics, etc...
    But, didn't you like his videos?

    I once chatted with a guy on Yahoo who claimed to have a shirt used by Jeremy. True or not, I wonder how he was able to get hold of it.

    Yeah i know...all of my old issues of Men's Workout and IM catalogs were cleared from my stash underneath my bed.I only started collecting from 2003 onwards.I don't have any videos of Jeremy but i remember there is this one site where you can download a full clip of Jeremy in a VistaVideo with lots of other guys in it.I m trying to remember the site's name.

    You can try looking for a Yahoo group of Jeremy.They have plenty of his nude PlayGirl photos and several other pics as well.

    If that guy you mentioned really wasn't kidding,i want to talk to him.

  16. #16
    On the Prowl Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    54

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Jeremy Markum aka Seth Sorenson

    Quote Originally Posted by Hans84 View Post
    Yeah i know...all of my old issues of Men's Workout and IM catalogs were cleared from my stash underneath my bed.I only started collecting from 2003 onwards.I don't have any videos of Jeremy but i remember there is this one site where you can download a full clip of Jeremy in a VistaVideo with lots of other guys in it.I m trying to remember the site's name.

    You can try looking for a Yahoo group of Jeremy.They have plenty of his nude PlayGirl photos and several other pics as well.

    If that guy you mentioned really wasn't kidding,i want to talk to him.

    It's a blog. Here is it.
    And I'm a member of Jeremy's Yahoo group, thanks.

    There's a site called mXmen with lots of Jeremy rare pics, but you gotta pay for access. That sucks!

  17. #17

    Re: Jeremy Markum aka Seth Sorenson

    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd View Post
    You remember him, don't you? He appeared on the cover of several fitness magazines way back, posed nude for Playgirl and used to have his own website. I guess he became most known because of his work for Vista Video International.

    Now, his whereabouts is a mistery.

    If you google his name you will only find old news and very few pics. Any info on him and/or pics/vids are welcome. I'm sure I'm not his only admirer.







    Two of your photos here are mine.

  18. #18

    Re: Jeremy Markum aka Seth Sorenson

    Jeremy was a great guy at the time I worked with him. I was just wondering where he us now and how he is doing.

  19. #19

    Re: Jeremy Markum aka Seth Sorenson

    i know he did a jack off video as well.
    my fave vista men though are : aaron, jermy martin , and churchill
    http://gaybull.tumblr.com/
    My new and improved (still working on it) blog. Pictures and videos to watch and download.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.