Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: Dirty Buttholes

Quote Originally Posted by bleuxid View Post
    Some of these pics are so hot! Does anyone know if there's a fetish site out there for dirty buttholes?
    Tumblr has a lot of great pics but not the best place for vids. I wish there were a site dedicated to it (them) with good looking guys

Virgin
    Orientation
    Gay

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I always rim the students who cruise at my school. Most of them have been sitting on the dirty toilets for a while when I put my face up their asses. I love the smell and taste

Virgin
    Orientation
    Gay

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by saymyname View Post
    Yeah. But to me, that smell you're talking about doesn't smell like shit... at all. I like the way you described it: sweet and ripe are my favorite. I have smelled many, many assholes, especially when I was younger in middle school, and there's definitely a variety. Sweet is best. I always found blondes have that guy on the most. Cheesy can be kind of good too if it smells sweet too.

I wish more guys were into this. My boyfriend knows I am but thinks I just want to smell his asshole when he's "not clean" and doesn't get that it isn't a shit-smell. I'm not sure if there's even a term for this.

I agree with saymyname. I'm not sure why exactly but many times a dirty butt doesn't smell like shit to me at all. The smell is musky and very masculine. The smell seems to have to effect of poppers for me. I find that I'm almost "high" with excitement.
    Though I can't say that I've smelled as many as you have, I know exactly what you mean. Yeah, a term would be nice.
    My bf is exactly the same way so I've given up on getting that for myself to enjoy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bra35.jpg  

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: Funky smell of a guy's ass hole

God this thread is so hot. Been doing this since I was about 13, 24 now. Not into scat or feet, but fucking love the smell of musky/sweaty ass, sweaty pits, pubes, nuts, dick etc. Just wondering, are you guys all quite a bit older, or is anyone my age into this?

On the Prowl
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by manscentkid View Post
    God this thread is so hot. Been doing this since I was about 13, 24 now. Not into scat or feet, but fucking love the smell of musky/sweaty ass, sweaty pits, pubes, nuts, dick etc. Just wondering, are you guys all quite a bit older, or is anyone my age into this?
    I'm only 2 years older and have loved this for years too.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by Saorsa View Post
    I'm only 2 years older and have loved this for years too.
    any chance you're in the milwaukee area haha?

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

My ideal fantasy: having Devon Gearhart show up for a sleep-over (shirtless, in shiny basketball/athletic shorts showing off his bubble butt) after not having showered for 1 or 2 days. (:

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I couldn't have said it any better myself!
    Quote Originally Posted by DATNASTYNIGGA View Post
    YES I DEF AGREE IM A BLACK MALE AND THERE IS NOTHING IN THIS WORLD THT TURNS ME ON MORE THAN A MANS FUNKY MUSTY DIRTY SWEATY ASS SCENT IVE BEEN LIKE THIS AS A CHILD WEN I USE TO SNIFF MY COUSINS DRAWS AT 13 YEARS OLD..LOL YOUNG HUH..I WAS YOUNG BUT I KNEW EVEN THEN HOW MUCH THIS TURNED ME ON. I USE TO BE LIKE A FEIN WITH SMELLING DUDES UNDER WHERE MOSLY ALL BLACK MEN RUMMAGGING THROUGH THERE DIRTY CLOTHES HAMPERS GOING IN CLOSETS BEHIND BEDS ONLY TO FIND SUM FUNKY MUSTY PISS,CUM AND SHIT STAINED MUSTY DRAWS THAT I WOULD BEAT MY SELF TO DEATH OFF TILL I PASSED OUT. OMG U JUST DONT KNOW AND YES I CAN GET OFF ON MY OWN SCENT I DO IT ALL THE TIME MAKES ME CUM SOOO FAST. I USE TO SMELL FRIENDS ASSES WHILE THEY WERE SLEEP PULL THERE UNDERWEAR DOWN IN THE BACK AND SLOWLY PULL THERE ASS CHEEKS OPEN IN A TRANCE BY THAT MANLY STRONG MUSTY FUNKY ODER AND BEING SO TURNED ON THAT MY HANDS WAS SHAKING LIKE A LEAF ANXIOUS TO SNIFF DAT HAIRY HOLE TILL I SKEET CUM EVERY WHERE HOPEING THAT MY MOVEMENTS AND BREATHING SOUNDS WONT WAKE THEM UP. OMG JUST THE THOUGH OF IF MAKES MY DIK JUICE UP PRECUM. THEN I WOULD SNIFF MY OWN NOSE LATER AND BEAT ANOTHERONE OUT. SO YESS DEF DEF DEF DEF MY ALLTIMES BIGGEST AND THE BEST TURN ON ASS MUST THEN DIK,UNDERARMS. BEING THAT MEN ARE NASTY I CAN ALWAYS COUNT ON THEM TO BE FUNKY INBETWEEN THOSE LEGGS.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Shyt I'm a Black male, too and have been into this since I was 9 years old. There was a Middle school wrestler in my neighborhood that used to try out his wrestling moves on me. He was a 13 and I was 9. We used to wrestle in my back yard when I got my first sniff of his ass and have been hooked. He would end up pinning me by sitting on me. The sweat from his ass would literally make my shirt wet with his musty ass crack.

On the Prowl
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

No. A long way away I'm afraid

Banned
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I always keep my ass really clean so that original hole smell is there..I love it when guys put there nose and tongue up my hole... I love fingering it to check out that ass smell....yummy!

Sex God
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Love the smell of man ass, instant turn on. Always fingering my self & love it when i am a bit ripe at the end of the day.

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by Quinquefois View Post
    I think it's super hot to get a little whiff resulting from poor wiping. It's only natural to be a bit dirty up there between baths. I really like dudes who are a bit "devil may care" about wiping. If there's a little brown in town, up the crack and/or in the tighty-whities, that's fine with me. A completely clean ass isn't exciting, way too vanilla. I love to smell a little something and see a little something in the seat of the briefs.
    Agree. That long-day butt whiff is a turn on for me too and I really enjoy the scent of used undies. Some times one can get real lucky. On Friday night a straight couple I know well invited a few friends around to their apartment on Lower East Side for drinks and informal dinner. He works as a computer programmer and she is a university lecturer so clean cut professional couple you may say. Half way thru the evening I went to the bathroom but the guest bathroom was being used by a woman guest so I thought what the hell let use the main bedroom bathroom en suite. I could not help but notice his and hers clothing from that day scattered around the laundry basket - and the best was his brown jeans and used undies all ruffled inside out and lying on the top of the hamper. The skid mark he had left behind on rear of the inside of the crotch of the undies was unmistakable. My penis erected just at the sight and I could not resist taking a closer look - Calvin Klein underwear and the scent of his butt odor was amazingly smelly, made all the more intense by the rich, chocolate colored, rather generously sized skid mark. I dropped my pants and played with myself as I pressed the used undies up against my nostrils to sniff deeply and after a short time ejaculated and squirted cum into the washbasin. Awesome experience. But by then I needed to make sure that the "evidence" was put back as though undisturbed and of course I just had to take pictures with my phone as a memento! It felt kinda strange going back to the party and me knowing that I had the rare opportunity to get off on this cool straight guy's used undies! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-Calvin's skidmarked #2.jpg 
Views:	270 
Size:	50.6 KB 
ID:	824153Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-Calvin's skidmarked #3.jpg 
Views:	235 
Size:	69.5 KB 
ID:	824154Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG- Calvin's skidmarked #4.jpg 
Views:	202 
Size:	74.6 KB 
ID:	824155Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-Calvin's skidmarked #5.jpg 
Views:	216 
Size:	43.7 KB 
ID:	824156Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-Calvin's skidmarked #6.jpg 
Views:	182 
Size:	57.2 KB 
ID:	824157

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: Ripe butts? smelly undies?

The smell (and even taste) of a ripe butt is so hot! The only thing that gets me off more are ripe pits...

Virgin

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

There is nothing hotter, nothing that turns me on more, than a ripe, poorly wiped/non-wiped, unwashed ass. I love dirty buttcracks and heavily skidded tighty-whitey briefs. I don't understand how this fetish developed for me. I am not really into scat -- I don't want it smeared on me, I don't want to eat it, I don't want another dude dumping on me. I enjoy seeing a bit of skidding in female panties as well, I like a woman who doesn't fear a less-than-perfect derriere. But somehow it's so manly to have some "brown in town" most of the time and guys who rock a little poop stink are awesome. When I'm at work, I'm fairly clean and I skid only within limits. When I'm in public, but not at work, I wipe a little poorer and skid a bit heavier. And when I'm in private, I don't wipe at all -- toilet paper? what toilet paper? -- and get my FTLs or Hanes into a more smeared than skidded state. Love the sticky feel in my crack and the smell is heavenly.
    Please tell me you wear thongs.

On the Prowl

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Amazing story and photos. I came.

Virgin

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Ive gotta admit my first experience with ripe ass and rank underwear was when I was about 14 and discovered my Dad's soiled white boxers in my parents bathroom floor. The sight of the skids and dark piss stains made me instantly hard and I dove head down the bathroom floor and sniffed it like a hungry dog. The scent of his skids and dark dried piss stains drove me crazy. I came so hard as I rubbed my swollen dick through my jeans while sniffing his skids so deeply and chewing on the dark acrid piss stain. I visualized his dark hairy ass crack as I inhaled his skids and imagined his uncut cock down my throat. I was hooked.
    I have rummaged through his hamper every chance I got until I left for college. I found myself in heaven as if Ive hit the "jackpot" when I would be lucky enough to find an occasional jockstrap with visible skids through his jeans when he would ride his motorcycle . I would recognize when he would be working in the yard or riding his bike as in this occasion that his underwear would be stained heavier. I would make a beeline for my parents hamper the following day to find the pair he wore and get off on his stink.
    Last edited by birandy; May 28th, 2012 at 03:12 PM.

On the Prowl
    Orientation
    Bisexual

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

OMG, so hott Yveshom!!!

Thanks for those sexy pics!

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Nah, i'm not into that. but I do like sweaty cocks on a hot guy though... For some reason if I don't find them attractive, i'll gag, but if I do, I won't... strange??
    "Paul Rudd, Matt Lanter, Steve Howey, Jason Behr, Simon Rex.
    I would do everything to them.. Heck.. I'd let them ride me, even though Anal isn't my thing"

Virgin

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Damn id love to sniff and taste one of thoes thongs. Pm me.

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Good to know u guys enjoyed, meatpackage and surf517

Orientation
    Gay

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

This is the hottest thread! More pics plz

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	captured-20120609150925-4.JPG 
Views:	96 
Size:	85.0 KB 
ID:	830078Click image for larger version. 

Name:	captured-20120609150925-5.JPG 
Views:	51 
Size:	55.8 KB 
ID:	830079Click image for larger version. 

Name:	captured-20120609150923-0.JPG 
Views:	130 
Size:	79.1 KB 
ID:	830080Click image for larger version. 

Name:	captured-20120609150924-1.JPG 
Views:	202 
Size:	90.8 KB 
ID:	830081Click image for larger version. 

Name:	captured-20120609150924-2.JPG 
Views:	80 
Size:	76.6 KB 
ID:	830082

Virgin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I totally agree with you bud!!

Virgin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Great pics! Nothing like eating a man who just took a shit then eat his butt!!! I love everything about a dirty butt!!

Virgin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Name:	1b8ea1984f6a14e7f3d32099849c4a83.jpg 
Views:	212 
Size:	34.1 KB 
ID:	830317This would be a great dirty ass to eat too!

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by Huntneo(PT) View Post
    I share your fetish...and I assure you, it's a lot more common than you think.
    I wish I could find a hot guy into this as much as I am...

On the Prowl

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I love dirty, skid marked, man stained briefs. Attached is probably the hottest pics of dirty underwear....ever.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CowboyStains1 (2).JPG  

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

The attached pics show the level of skids I like the best, those that occur unintentionally in a jockstrap or briefs, from normal wear and tear.

1) My own briefs after wearing them about 6 months every other day to the gym and then stuffing them back into my locker for next time. I finally washed them when I started smelling them (hot stink!) every time I spread my legs on the thigh machine at the gym.

2) A jock typical of the level of skids I get as they appear after rubbing beyond the taint during physical activity at the gym, on the bike, straining on the weight bench, etc.

3) Me sniffing my own normally stained briefs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0856.jpg   vg421.jpg   sniffing skids.JPG  

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

nothing turns me on more than seeing heavy skids in a dude's underwear when he takes them off, and spreading his ass open to eat it out and finding that he either doesn't wipe or does a bad job of it. i've noticed that among college-aged "straight" guys wiping seems to be more of an exception than the norm these days.

On the Prowl

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I agree with the college age guys (I'm a little older then college age). I always have bad skids, and notice at the gym allot of the college age guys also have skids in their briefs. My kind of ex-gf is less then 2 weeks away from having a baby; its between me and her other ex BF as to who the father is. I was over by her place a few weeks back to collect some of my clothes and belongings; and low and behold I find a dirty pair of skid marked HANES in with my stuff, and another clean pair with bad permanent stains in the ass; only then to notice the name "Mitch" on the waistband, it was her other ex's. I pointed this out to her and she said "well I guess he has your FOTL's then" which like his are also skid marked. She then joked saying "neither of you know how to use TP". I wonder if Mitch got off on my skids as much as I did with his. He's kind of a redneck too so I'm sure he wore my briefs just as I wore his. Im more straight then BI or Gay, but my weakness is for other guys who get bad unintentional and intentional skids in their briefs.
    Last edited by thickNick; June 13th, 2012 at 02:15 PM.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I use baby wires, too and my ass crack still gets musty. Esp. after work, and the gym.
    Quote Originally Posted by Muskybutts5150 View Post
    So is there someone here that wants to talk to me directly about this fetish? I mean this is a really big deal to me.... the funny thing is my ass never smells well wait my butt itself does due to the hair in between my cheeks but my underwear never stinks? i use baby wipes maybe thats why? anyone here want to talk about this more in depth? please feel free to message me....

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

There is nothing hotter, nothing that turns me on more, than a ripe, poorly wiped/non-wiped, unwashed ass. I love dirty buttcracks and heavily skidded tighty-whitey briefs. I don't understand how this fetish developed for me. I am not really into scat -- I don't want it smeared on me, I don't want to eat it, I don't want another dude dumping on me. I enjoy seeing a bit of skidding in female panties as well, I like a woman who doesn't fear a less-than-perfect derriere. But somehow it's so manly to have some "brown in town" most of the time and guys who rock a little poop stink are awesome. When I'm at work, I'm fairly clean and I skid only within limits. When I'm in public, but not at work, I wipe a little poorer and skid a bit heavier. And when I'm in private, I don't wipe at all -- toilet paper? what toilet paper? -- and get my FTLs or Hanes into a more smeared than skidded state. Love the sticky feel in my crack and the smell is heavenly.
    I agree with you, Quinquefois Kinky times! I don't want scat smeared on me, etc. however as I recall my first hard-on, I discovered I had gay "tendencies" when I was a kid having a sleep over at my house with my best friend next door who, so I found out, didn't wipe at all. We were wrestling as boys do, and he ended up pouncing on my lap as I lay back in a chair, he only had on FTL underwear, I had on light colored PJ's. I let him sit there for a while because we started playing video games and it felt good. His movement from playing the game made me hard, he was a little chubby and had nice brown booty wit a nice deep butt-crack. (another fetish of mine) but when he got up, he left a skid mark on my PJ's! We got to experimenting, and he pulled them down so I could see, I recall it did not smell like shit though, more just like sweat et. al. because it had been that way all day. Anyway, he pulled his drawers down as I did, and he sat back down, allowing my hard dick to go between his ample checks, and I was hooked on his un-wiped ass, until we went to separate schools several years later. Now I like a nice musty, pungent butt smell like a dog in heat! My #1 fetish! Like a man leaving his mark, like someone said.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

duplicate.
    Last edited by datnjboynva; June 13th, 2012 at 03:49 PM. Reason: duplicate.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

wow!!! the best thread ever!

Virgin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Virgin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Virgin

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Is "scat play" or "scat fucking" the norm in prison especially prison rape? I've never heard of condoms nor anal douches being allowed in prison. Also, I've never heard of a prison inmate rapist asking his "rapee" whether or not his asshole is douched and clean before shoving his dick and violating his ass hole? So is prison rape and prison sex dirty, messy, funky, and bloody?

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Name:	Scat 0227.jpg 
Views:	199 
Size:	47.9 KB 
ID:	840192Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Scat 0153.jpg 
Views:	190 
Size:	45.1 KB 
ID:	840193Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Scat 0265.jpg 
Views:	174 
Size:	37.5 KB 
ID:	840194Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Scat 0477.jpg 
Views:	206 
Size:	47.7 KB 
ID:	840195Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Scat 0504.jpg 
Views:	185 
Size:	46.0 KB 
ID:	840196

my dirty asshole

On the Prowl
    Orientation
    Bisexual

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by taran123 View Post

my dirty asshole
    I love those. PERFECTION

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct
    Love the pics and the thread. I love a guy to sit on my face and really smell his hole

Virgin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I would love someone to rim an do me

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by goodad View Post
    I had a buddy I used to hunt with and we'd spend a week every year together at a motel out in the plain states. He was really cute and I couldn't help noticing that he always left his tighty-whities on the floor when he went to shower at night. I could see the brown streaks he left in them and I couldn't resist picking them up and sniffing them. His stink was so hot and full of pheromones that I got instantly hard. As soon as he was done I carefully placed them exactly where I found them. One night he must have forgot something because he came out of the bathroom just as I was getting my first whiff of him. He laughed, bent over and spread his cheeks and said, "Why not get it from the source?" I thought he was kidding but he said, "C'mon, man, I've been leaving them out all week for you. I saw you sniffing them the first night in the bathroom mirror." So I got on my knees and buried my face in his ripe crack. The scent was incredible and I couldn't help myself so I started rimming him. He was really getting into it so I pulled him down and had him sit on my face. He was moaning a lot and pressing into me when my tongue went into his hole. Finally I asked him if I could fuck him and he agreed as long as it was between us a no one else knew (we were both married at the time). I bare backed him that night and left a huge load of cum inside him and he jacked off in my mouth. In exchange I had that sweet stink all over my cock until the next morning. We were much closer after that and when I deployed to Iraq in 2003, he gave a really nice gift to take with me: a pair of his skid marked undies complete with cum stains. I kept them near my cot in the top of a duffle bag and would take them out and sniff them and jack off into them at night.
    For how many people is this nothing more than a fantasy! So hot!

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

bump for more pictures? i prefer the "accidental" ones not ones taken expecialy for this thread by members :P

Virgin
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I tend to like the moderately dirty ones... The ones that just happen to be a little unkempt, not the ones that people purposely LET get dirty for sexual purposes.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Smooth and slim here, and good looking.. and YES, i'm in the milwaukee area.... send me a private message, lets talk!! I'm totally into the same thing you are.

Slut
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I met a young construction working guy today right after he got off work. He was still wet from sweating all day! I licked his body clean! Focused on his beautiful sweaty funky butt hole! I still have his scent on my face and hands! He gave me his sweaty dirty underwear. They smell awesome! I can't wait to meet him again!

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by webcamspy View Post
    bump for more pictures? i prefer the "accidental" ones not ones taken expecialy for this thread by members :P
    I have some more I'll post if I can find them, in the meantime, here are some screencaps...

First is Calvin Koon's dirty butthole during a live session for Hot House.

Second is Jimmy Clay's dirty butthole from his Next Door Buddies vid. with Andrew Blue.

Aren't these fucking HOT?!

Name:	Calvin Koon's Dirty Butthole.png 
Views:	310 
Size:	441.3 KB 
ID:	846551Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Calvin Koon's Dirty Butthole (1).png 
Views:	372 
Size:	444.6 KB 
ID:	846552Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Calvin Koon's Dirty Butthole (2).png 
Views:	536 
Size:	429.9 KB 
ID:	846553Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jimmy Clay's Dirty Butthole.jpg 
Views:	438 
Size:	35.2 KB 
ID:	846554Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jimmy Clay's Dirty Butthole (1).jpg 
Views:	401 
Size:	35.8 KB 
ID:	846555

On the Prowl

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I bet he gets some gnarly skids on his underwear. Hot pic.

On the Prowl

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Have to know what scenes both of those are from! The hothouse one especially