JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 1 of 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 177

Thread: Funky smell of a guy's ass hole

      
   
  1. #1

    Funky smell of a guy's ass hole

    I just love the funky smell of a guys ass hole, even if it is mine. Infact right now i am fingering my butt hole and smelling it. Anyone into it, too?

  2. #2

    Re: Funky smell of a guy's ass hole

    I prefer butt holes that smell like roses.
    http://forum.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic117_85.gif
    I don't repeat gossip, so listen carefully!

  3. #3

    Re: Funky smell of a guy's ass hole

    I do. Was wrestling with my roommate this afternoon, and "accidently" got my hands down his loose soccer shorts and let my finger run the crack. When I pulled my hand out and got a whiff of my finger I got instantly hard.

    A sweaty, musky ass after a long day..... AMAZING!

  4. #4
    JUB Addict Newbie_69's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Florence
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,488

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Funky smell of a guy's ass hole

    Quote Originally Posted by kinkyslc View Post
    I do. Was wrestling with my roommate this afternoon, and "accidently" got my hands down his loose soccer shorts and let my finger run the crack. When I pulled my hand out and got a whiff of my finger I got instantly hard.

    A sweaty, musky ass after a long day..... AMAZING!
    hot! fermented active guys ass juice....yum! the best is the one that has duck butter to it. you can just use it as a chapstick and lick it off
    "Insanity Is Doing The Same Thing Over & Over Again Expecting To Have Different Results."

  5. #5
    On the Prowl Yveshom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    NY
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    64

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Funky smell of a guy's ass hole

    Being bi I’ve experienced male and female scents but females win hands down. I had a great experience a few years ago with a sexy divorcée who is a public relations executive. She did not wear panties, only sheer black nylon pantyhose up to her waist. The first time we had sex was in a hotel room and after foreplay she knelt forward on the bed for me to penetrate her doggy style. I knelt behind her and slipped her pantyhose down. Her buttock cheeks were slightly parted, anus in full view. As I pulled down the nylons a strong whiff of long day sweaty fecal odor was released, very ripe and amazingly smelly. She’d clearly had a shit at some point during the day and although she'd obviously wiped the nylon pantyhose, which does not “breath”, had trapped poop odors in the crevice between her buttocks. It was arousingly stinky and I enjoyed. I almost ejaculated on the spot. I did not want her to know how turned on I was as she’d probably be grossed out so I licked her pussy but my nose was so close to her anus I could sniff it secretly and enjoy the stink. A little later I casually ran a finger between her buttocks and across her anus and could still smell the ass smell on it later that evening.

  6. #6
    JUB Addict Newbie_69's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Florence
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,488

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Funky smell of a guy's ass hole

    Quote Originally Posted by Yveshom View Post
    Being bi I’ve experienced male and female scents but females win hands down. I had a great experience a few years ago with a sexy divorcée who is a public relations executive. She did not wear panties, only sheer black nylon pantyhose up to her waist. The first time we had sex was in a hotel room and after foreplay she knelt forward on the bed for me to penetrate her doggy style. I knelt behind her and slipped her pantyhose down. Her buttock cheeks were slightly parted, anus in full view. As I pulled down the nylons a strong whiff of long day sweaty fecal odor was released, very ripe and amazingly smelly. She’d clearly had a shit at some point during the day and although she'd obviously wiped the nylon pantyhose, which does not “breath”, had trapped poop odors in the crevice between her buttocks. It was arousingly stinky and I enjoyed. I almost ejaculated on the spot. I did not want her to know how turned on I was as she’d probably be grossed out so I licked her pussy but my nose was so close to her anus I could sniff it secretly and enjoy the stink. A little later I casually ran a finger between her buttocks and across her anus and could still smell the ass smell on it later that evening.
    woof! woof! did you lick it?
    "Insanity Is Doing The Same Thing Over & Over Again Expecting To Have Different Results."

  7. #7
    On the Prowl Yveshom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    NY
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    64

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Funky smell of a guy's ass hole

    No! But I guess it would have been tasty.

  8. #8
    JUB Addict Newbie_69's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Florence
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,488

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Funky smell of a guy's ass hole

    Quote Originally Posted by Yveshom View Post
    No! But I guess it would have been tasty.
    i think its the sweet kind of dingleberry. most ripe ones are very sweet
    "Insanity Is Doing The Same Thing Over & Over Again Expecting To Have Different Results."

  9. #9
    Slut SexyJeffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    In my chair fingering my butthole
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    164

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Funky smell of a guy's ass hole

    My fuck buddy's cock gets rock hard when he's smelling my stinky butthole.

  10. #10

    Re: Funky smell of a guy's ass hole

    Yeah I love that shit. My boyfriend let's me sniff his asshole after a long day, all his boy scents built up. Drives me crazy.

    And for the record, that other thread that got closed and infiltrated by nazi christians, I think it should be clear with this thread that the OP was talking about smelling a guys asshole when he's asleep, not fucking jerking him off when he's asleep.

    I'm just thankful that I have a boyfriend now who I can do these things with. Last night, he gave me permission to sniff his ass and crotch if I wanted to wank off when he was asleep!

  11. #11
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    11,165

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Funky smell of a guy's ass hole

    Like the sweaty armoa of guy's butt after hot sweaty game and sweaty jockstrap.

  12. #12

    Re: Funky smell of a guy's ass hole

    man its great when you come upon something like this...something that lets you know your not alone in your kinkiness regarding a mans butt smell.....the hottest hottest event that I had a few years back involved a straight woman friends fiance...all three of us had gone to a party a few blocks away....I watched him get extremely drunk...to where he couldn't speak...my friend and the drunk got into a fight and she asked me if I would take him home.....man...I know now that I could not of been the only one thinking what I was going to do to this drunk the instant he passed out...and he had one of those big round bubble asses that you cant help but think when you see him fill his jeans...."man I bet his ass smells".....I was sly that night..and by the way..I had drueled over this guy for two years......so I get him home.....I don't think I had ever seen anyone that drunk other than in movies....I sat him on his couch, and told him that he better get his shoes off and clothes before he passed out....for some reason he responded and immediately started to do that. I went to pee...when I came back..I remember not only starting to tremble..but saying "thank you god"...he had taken off everything but his baggy white boxer shorts, and was now snoring on the couch on his side with his ass toward me.....I couldnt waste time in the event my friend decided to come home...so I shook him calling out his name as if to wake him....he didnt budge one bit...his loud snoring continued.....I felt like my heart was going to come out of my chest as I buried my face first into the fabric of his boxers...and got the hot skid mark smell that those of us with the fetish love soooo much.....I wanted to jack off but when I smelled how musky and manly he smelled..I just went for it...I pulled his boxers down way past his buns...and man were they beautiful perfect globes...I buried my face deep into his crack till I got to his hole....my face is totally covered in his butt smell.....I had to take my dick out to jack off.....and then I put my tongue into him...and came.......oh was it the most intense orgasm that I had ever had......I have had a few other situations like that..but that one was the best ever.....he was a tad on the shitty side in smell....but his manly musky "sort of dirty underarm" smell combined to make him the perfect conquest for a butt sniffer like me...and why its such a turn on when they are asleep? who the hell knows or cares....

  13. #13

    Re: Funky smell of a guy's ass hole

    SO HOT!!! Butt sniffers of the world, unite!

  14. #14
    69withme
    Guest

    Re: Funky smell of a guy's ass hole

    I'm totally queer for smelly guy parts...feet, arm pits, crotch, and butt crack, but it's the ass part that gets me turned on the most. Nothing makes me cum faster or harder. I like to finger my own crack and hole then sniff and lick, but it's even better to do it to another guy. I also love to lick a guy's crack and tongue fuck his hole.

  15. #15
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    69

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Funky smell of a guy's ass hole

    Quote Originally Posted by n2buttmusk View Post
    man its great when you come upon something like this...something that lets you know your not alone in your kinkiness regarding a mans butt smell.....the hottest hottest event that I had a few years back involved a straight woman friends fiance...all three of us had gone to a party a few blocks away....I watched him get extremely drunk...to where he couldn't speak...my friend and the drunk got into a fight and she asked me if I would take him home.....man...I know now that I could not of been the only one thinking what I was going to do to this drunk the instant he passed out...and he had one of those big round bubble asses that you cant help but think when you see him fill his jeans...."man I bet his ass smells".....I was sly that night..and by the way..I had drueled over this guy for two years......so I get him home.....I don't think I had ever seen anyone that drunk other than in movies....I sat him on his couch, and told him that he better get his shoes off and clothes before he passed out....for some reason he responded and immediately started to do that. I went to pee...when I came back..I remember not only starting to tremble..but saying "thank you god"...he had taken off everything but his baggy white boxer shorts, and was now snoring on the couch on his side with his ass toward me.....I couldnt waste time in the event my friend decided to come home...so I shook him calling out his name as if to wake him....he didnt budge one bit...his loud snoring continued.....I felt like my heart was going to come out of my chest as I buried my face first into the fabric of his boxers...and got the hot skid mark smell that those of us with the fetish love soooo much.....I wanted to jack off but when I smelled how musky and manly he smelled..I just went for it...I pulled his boxers down way past his buns...and man were they beautiful perfect globes...I buried my face deep into his crack till I got to his hole....my face is totally covered in his butt smell.....I had to take my dick out to jack off.....and then I put my tongue into him...and came.......oh was it the most intense orgasm that I had ever had......I have had a few other situations like that..but that one was the best ever.....he was a tad on the shitty side in smell....but his manly musky "sort of dirty underarm" smell combined to make him the perfect conquest for a butt sniffer like me...and why its such a turn on when they are asleep? who the hell knows or cares....

    wow, this is such a hot story!! Sounds JUST like what I am into. Wish more guys were comfortable with this.

    Whenever I could, I used to sniff my friend's younger brother's ass when he was sleeping. I used to stay over their house a lot a few years back, and he always slept with just boxers on. I thought he was the cutest guy in the world at the time, so I just had get some of his smell...I will never forget those hot nights!! I never took his boxers off...just sniffed through them. And it was usually pretty funky. Sometimes the smell was very strong and I REALLY wanted to see what his hole - without the fabric covering it - looked like (and smelled like) on those nights!

    I used to inspect his boxers since he always threw them on the floor in his room...Most of the time there were some hot stains up the backside and this turned me on immensely. Ahh, I wish I was still close with that family. He was so hot.

  16. #16
    69withme
    Guest

    Re: Funky smell of a guy's ass hole

    Quote Originally Posted by Surf517 View Post
    I used to inspect his boxers since he always threw them on the floor in his room...Most of the time there were some hot stains up the backside and this turned me on immensely. Ahh, I wish I was still close with that family. He was so hot.
    When I was a teenager, I started sniffing and chewing on my own dirty underwear. Sometimes the brown stains stretched from the crotch all the way up the crack. I can't say which was better--the smell or the taste. As an adult, I've progressed to even nastier fun.

  17. #17
    JUB Addict Newbie_69's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Florence
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,488

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Funky smell of a guy's ass hole

    Quote Originally Posted by 69withme View Post
    When I was a teenager, I started sniffing and chewing on my own dirty underwear. Sometimes the brown stains stretched from the crotch all the way up the crack. I can't say which was better--the smell or the taste. As an adult, I've progressed to even nastier fun.
    i swear we're gonna have so much fun together
    "Insanity Is Doing The Same Thing Over & Over Again Expecting To Have Different Results."

  18. #18

    Re: Funky smell of a guy's ass hole

    mmm i get totally turned on by the smell of a nice musty boy and his arse nothing better

  19. #19

    Re: Funky smell of a guy's ass hole

    WOW u guys in here are just my type and we share the same fetishes.Ive been fucked once by a sweaty guy n i got this idea to cover ourself while he was penetrating me fast and wild.Men the smell was so exotic the stench from our asses and us sweating was so driving us wild wit lust.Oh i was fingerin his dirty ass n we both lick my fingers.After he came inside me i cleaned his cock with my willin mouth and i tongue fuck him.Ps pls dnt leave ur dirty undies laying around coz il fuckin steal it.I like dirty 4skin too.I need a fuck now

  20. #20
    69withme
    Guest

    Re: Funky smell of a guy's ass hole

    Quote Originally Posted by tetekok View Post
    WOW u guys in here are just my type and we share the same fetishes.Ive been fucked once by a sweaty guy n i got this idea to cover ourself while he was penetrating me fast and wild.Men the smell was so exotic the stench from our asses and us sweating was so driving us wild wit lust.Oh i was fingerin his dirty ass n we both lick my fingers.After he came inside me i cleaned his cock with my willin mouth and i tongue fuck him.Ps pls dnt leave ur dirty undies laying around coz il fuckin steal it.I like dirty 4skin too.I need a fuck now
    Yup, sex and shit go together!

  21. #21

    Re: Funky smell of a guy's ass hole

    Quote Originally Posted by 69withme View Post
    Yup, sex and shit go together!
    Totally disagree. I draw the line between sweat/musk/funk and outright shit.

  22. #22
    JUB Addict Newbie_69's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Florence
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,488

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Funky smell of a guy's ass hole

    Quote Originally Posted by saymyname View Post
    Totally disagree. I draw the line between sweat/musk/funk and outright shit.
    try drawing vanilla n kinky too
    "Insanity Is Doing The Same Thing Over & Over Again Expecting To Have Different Results."

  23. #23

    Re: Funky smell of a guy's ass hole

    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie_69 View Post
    try drawing vanilla n kinky too
    This thread isn't about scat. That doesn't make this thread vanilla. What the majority of people in here are talking about is still kinky. But you scat people can make your own thread.

  24. #24
    Sex God TKNAKED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Martinez
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    542

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Funky smell of a guy's ass hole

    Definatly love the smell of a full days worth of sweat between the cracks. I have a fuckbuddy that lets me bury my face in his pubes and crack then let's me smell his underware as he goes to town fucking my ass.
    Then of course the best part is cleaning his cock after he cums with his underware and I get to keep them.

  25. #25
    tdjp820
    Guest

    Re: Funky smell of a guy's ass hole

    Quote Originally Posted by 69withme View Post
    When I was a teenager, I started sniffing and chewing on my own dirty underwear. Sometimes the brown stains stretched from the crotch all the way up the crack. I can't say which was better--the smell or the taste. As an adult, I've progressed to even nastier fun.
    That is fascinating, I used to do the same thing when I was a kid. I would even steal dirty underwear from my friends house and bring them home and sniff and chew on them. Now, I've come to enjoy smearing on my body but don't care to eat much of it.

  26. #26
    69withme
    Guest

    Re: Funky smell of a guy's ass hole

    Quote Originally Posted by tdjp820 View Post
    That is fascinating, I used to do the same thing when I was a kid. I would even steal dirty underwear from my friends house and bring them home and sniff and chew on them. Now, I've come to enjoy smearing on my body but don't care to eat much of it.
    Oh, yes! I like to have a guy defecate on me, smear his turds all over me, then clean me up by pissing all over me.

  27. #27
    On the Prowl durtyboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    133
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Funky smell of a guy's ass hole

    mmmm this thread smells good

  28. #28
    Sex God Edward Twinkletoes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    962

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Funky smell of a guy's ass hole

    I love butt stink and cock stink but not too keen on armpit. I always loved the butt smell and used to think I must be really sick when I was in my teens. Hell, maybe it is sick but we know there's more than a few of us who love it.

    I'm curious if any of the rest of you felt guilty about it before you knew there were "others"?

  29. #29

    Re: Funky smell of a guy's ass hole

    I thought I was totally screwed up for liking it. I always loved the smell of (my own) ass from as far back as I can remember, and when I jack off, smelling my own makes me a lot more turned on. And yes poppers enhance it further. I gotta say though, that a females' ass is very nice though probably even better. It's weird because I am so turned on by everything to do with the ass-smell, shape, dirtiness, vulnerability, intimacy of it... and I'm a bottom. I get off when guys like smelling my ass. Love the smell... it's just so....naughty or something.

  30. #30
    On the Prowl PocketAdonis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    136

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Funky smell of a guy's ass hole

    I LOVE the smell of a guy's butt hole, like a few hours after taking a dump. I have no idea why but yeah, that's like an instant boner. I could smell a guy's butt all day and all night. I'd want to lick it and tongue fuck it eventually too, but you have to wait on that cuz you lick all the smell away...lol. I always finger my butt and then sniff it when I jack off. Smells SO good... One thing though, I like smooth guys generally, and definitely when it comes to sniffing ass...I know the sweaty hair smell is exactly what turns a lot of guys on about this, but I fucking hate it. I just like that slightly dirty butt smell.

  31. #31
    69withme
    Guest

    Re: Funky smell of a guy's ass hole

    Quote Originally Posted by Edward Twinkletoes View Post
    I love butt stink and cock stink but not too keen on armpit. I always loved the butt smell and used to think I must be really sick when I was in my teens. Hell, maybe it is sick but we know there's more than a few of us who love it.

    I'm curious if any of the rest of you felt guilty about it before you knew there were "others"?
    I can't say that I felt guilty, but I kept my lust for smelly man crack to myself for a long time. Many people have been taught that most anything having to do with sex (especially kink) is taboo. Savoring bodily odors and byproducts is not sick. They're meant to be enjoyed. Lower animals do it, so why not humans?

  32. #32
    beachlover85
    Guest

    Re: Funky smell of a guy's ass hole

    i love smelling me some hot sweaty arse. nothing better. i love how underwear smell after a long day especially if you've been sweating. don't mind licking me some hot ass either.

  33. #33
    69withme
    Guest

    Re: Funky smell of a guy's ass hole

    Quote Originally Posted by beachlover85 View Post
    i love smelling me some hot sweaty arse. nothing better. i love how underwear smell after a long day especially if you've been sweating. don't mind licking me some hot ass either.
    A great way to stir up butt fumes is to shake your hips and ass around fast and hard--sort of like a wild dance. The more sweaty and dirty you are down there, the stronger the fumes. By the end of the day, the smell is intoxicating. When I'm by myself, this trick gets me to climax faster than anything. Or get your boyfriend to wiggle his smelly rear in your face--you'll cum in no time, maybe hands free.

  34. #34
    JUB Addict HornyHenry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    1,749
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Funky smell of a guy's ass hole

    I guess that all explains why some rimmers actually like us men to fart while they rim us and other bottoms like to eat a man's dirty skidmarked undershorts.

  35. #35
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    12

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Funky smell of a guy's ass hole

    i love butt stink i love farts or a guy that doesnt shower for a few days i finger and sniff my finger all the time i love butt smells

  36. #36
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Funky smell of a guy's ass hole

    Wow hot forum lol. It feels sooo nice knowing Im not the only one into this, but probably am the only one into this in this area lol lol lol.

  37. #37
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    England
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    747

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Funky smell of a guy's ass hole

    Boy i LOVE this thread. Give me a hoy sweaty builders arse any day, the hairyer the better. I also finger my own arse too, love the feeling & the smell.

  38. #38
    Virgin SexxxSiren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    LA
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    38

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Funky smell of a guy's ass hole

    bigbootyfacesitter .socialparody. com/


    Post pics, videos, and stories. must have pic and location and AGE and if your a seat or sitter to join. Doesnt have to be face pic.

  39. #39

    Re: Funky smell of a guy's ass hole

    Quote Originally Posted by lefingum View Post
    I just love the funky smell of a guys ass hole, even if it is mine. Infact right now i am fingering my butt hole and smelling it. Anyone into it, too?
    YES I DEF AGREE IM A BLACK MALE AND THERE IS NOTHING IN THIS WORLD THT TURNS ME ON MORE THAN A MANS FUNKY MUSTY DIRTY SWEATY ASS SCENT IVE BEEN LIKE THIS AS A CHILD WEN I USE TO SNIFF MY COUSINS DRAWS AT 13 YEARS OLD..LOL YOUNG HUH..I WAS YOUNG BUT I KNEW EVEN THEN HOW MUCH THIS TURNED ME ON. I USE TO BE LIKE A FEIN WITH SMELLING DUDES UNDER WHERE MOSLY ALL BLACK MEN RUMMAGGING THROUGH THERE DIRTY CLOTHES HAMPERS GOING IN CLOSETS BEHIND BEDS ONLY TO FIND SUM FUNKY MUSTY PISS,CUM AND SHIT STAINED MUSTY DRAWS THAT I WOULD BEAT MY SELF TO DEATH OFF TILL I PASSED OUT. OMG U JUST DONT KNOW AND YES I CAN GET OFF ON MY OWN SCENT I DO IT ALL THE TIME MAKES ME CUM SOOO FAST. I USE TO SMELL FRIENDS ASSES WHILE THEY WERE SLEEP PULL THERE UNDERWEAR DOWN IN THE BACK AND SLOWLY PULL THERE ASS CHEEKS OPEN IN A TRANCE BY THAT MANLY STRONG MUSTY FUNKY ODER AND BEING SO TURNED ON THAT MY HANDS WAS SHAKING LIKE A LEAF ANXIOUS TO SNIFF DAT HAIRY HOLE TILL I SKEET CUM EVERY WHERE HOPEING THAT MY MOVEMENTS AND BREATHING SOUNDS WONT WAKE THEM UP. OMG JUST THE THOUGH OF IF MAKES MY DIK JUICE UP PRECUM. THEN I WOULD SNIFF MY OWN NOSE LATER AND BEAT ANOTHERONE OUT. SO YESS DEF DEF DEF DEF MY ALLTIMES BIGGEST AND THE BEST TURN ON ASS MUST THEN DIK,UNDERARMS. BEING THAT MEN ARE NASTY I CAN ALWAYS COUNT ON THEM TO BE FUNKY INBETWEEN THOSE LEGGS.

  40. #40

    Re: Funky smell of a guy's ass hole

    Quote Originally Posted by saymyname View Post
    SO HOT!!! Butt sniffers of the world, unite!
    LMAO U DAMN RITE........NOSES UP IN THE AIR...NOW SNIFFFFFFFFFFF LMAO I LOVE IT,

  41. #41
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    london
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Funky smell of a guy's ass hole

    don't like it if it smells outright dirty but otherwise it's the most sexy smell with pits. funny to read this post having had guy over last night. First thing he did this morning was wake me up with his fingers under my nose and in my mouth smelling and tasting of that funky hot sexy smell of his crack. I had to have more so went down on him

  42. #42

    Re: Funky smell of a guy's ass hole

    Quote Originally Posted by PocketAdonis View Post
    I LOVE the smell of a guy's butt hole, like a few hours after taking a dump. I have no idea why but yeah, that's like an instant boner. I could smell a guy's butt all day and all night. I'd want to lick it and tongue fuck it eventually too, but you have to wait on that cuz you lick all the smell away...lol. I always finger my butt and then sniff it when I jack off. Smells SO good... One thing though, I like smooth guys generally, and definitely when it comes to sniffing ass...I know the sweaty hair smell is exactly what turns a lot of guys on about this, but I fucking hate it. I just like that slightly dirty butt smell.
    Oh Yeah! completely agree with you there! you can't beat the smell of a smooth boy's musty hole, I hate a freshly soaped hole to rim it just has no flavour at all you might as well be tounging the palm of their hand, but a nice unwashed hole has a unique an delicious flavour - I love it!

  43. #43

    Re: Funky smell of a guy's ass hole

    Quote Originally Posted by 69withme View Post
    When I was a teenager, I started sniffing and chewing on my own dirty underwear. Sometimes the brown stains stretched from the crotch all the way up the crack. I can't say which was better--the smell or the taste. As an adult, I've progressed to even nastier fun.
    man u sound like me started the same way and i have progressed we should talk

  44. #44

    Re: Funky smell of a guy's ass hole

    Quote Originally Posted by saymyname View Post
    Totally disagree. I draw the line between sweat/musk/funk and outright shit.
    and yet u lick ass smell ass and put u dick in there hmmmmmmmm i think u lie lol

  45. #45

    Re: Funky smell of a guy's ass hole

    ok guys heres my take yea stright out shit stinks buttttt is a gut takes a shit then works all day sweating and the phramones mix in {and thats what makes us horney is pharamones} then we get hottter than hell

  46. #46
    Virgin brodomino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    26

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Funky smell of a guy's ass hole

    Quote Originally Posted by shitstaines69 View Post
    ok guys heres my take yea stright out shit stinks buttttt is a gut takes a shit then works all day sweating and the phramones mix in {and thats what makes us horney is pharamones} then we get hottter than hell
    LOL, you've got it!! I can't say much about shit and as other posters have expressed that may belong on another thread, but definitely sweat, whether between the cheeks or under the arm, you guessed it, contains pheromones. Some people believe this is why we grow pubic hair. Considering the amount of hair that grows under our arms and in our crotches is definitely not enough to protect those areas from anything - BUT...it's just enough to capture pheromones and hold on to them long enough to shake your ass around in someone's face as a come on. LOL

    Given this tidbit of info, though it may be taboo, I don't think anyone should feel weird about it turning them on. It's totally natural, and scent cuts right to the core of the animals we pretend so hard not to be.

    Sniff it, and stick it!!

  47. #47

    Re: Funky smell of a guy's ass hole

    Quote Originally Posted by kinkyslc View Post
    I do. Was wrestling with my roommate this afternoon, and "accidently" got my hands down his loose soccer shorts and let my finger run the crack. When I pulled my hand out and got a whiff of my finger I got instantly hard.

    A sweaty, musky ass after a long day..... AMAZING!
    dude thats hot. what did he say when you sniffed your finger?

  48. #48

    Re: Funky smell of a guy's ass hole

    O man, I am finger fucking my arse so hard! Anyone wanna sniff my stinky, sweaty, musky fingers? I need a huge wank right now!!

  49. #49

    Re: Funky smell of a guy's ass hole

    i would love to sniff a hot str8 guys crack, passed out or asleep in his underwear. slowly move my head to his crack, and press my nose against his ass, feeling the underwear enter his hot musky crack. knowing that he was all sweaty and musky makes my dick so hard. would love to find a guy that i could do this to....

  50. #50
    Virgin Redhairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    26

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Funky smell of a guy's ass hole

    Quote Originally Posted by shitstaines69 View Post
    ok guys heres my take yea stright out shit stinks buttttt is a gut takes a shit then works all day sweating and the phramones mix in {and thats what makes us horney is pharamones} then we get hottter than hell
    fuckin' A man. stink of a man's hairy sweaty virile ass goes straight to my dick

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.