JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Sex God LatinCoffee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    746

    Code of Conduct

    Need Fitness direction/guidance/whatever LOL!

    Hi Guys!

    How are u all?

    Im 5'8, 157 lbs and looking to tone up and just bulk a bit. I usually workout but have been skipping days...
    Also I work in a call center from 1pm -10pm sometimes 12pm-10pm on Mondays and it's difficult to wake up so early to go workout and then come home and get ready for work due to my lack of sleep.

    As far as food--I usually eat healthy...like sandwiches, soups, salads, love chicken.

    What do you advice? Thanks! I can post pics of my body here!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG00442[1].jpg   IMG00443[1].jpg  

  2. #2
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    442

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Need Fitness direction/guidance/whatever LOL!

    check out b******lding.com

  3. #3
    Sex God LatinCoffee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    746

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Need Fitness direction/guidance/whatever LOL!

    Quote Originally Posted by Atreyul View Post
    check out b******lding.com

    Thanks !!

  4. #4
    Kein Ayin Hara JUB Admin KaraBulut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    20,217

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Need Fitness direction/guidance/whatever LOL!

    Based upon your pictures, you're in good shape.

    The thing that you could benefit from is just a little cardio to trim the midsection (which is an issue for all of us coming out of winter) and adding a little more tone to your upper body.

  5. #5
    Sex God LatinCoffee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    746

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Need Fitness direction/guidance/whatever LOL!

    Quote Originally Posted by KaraBulut View Post
    Based upon your pictures, you're in good shape.

    The thing that you could benefit from is just a little cardio to trim the midsection (which is an issue for all of us coming out of winter) and adding a little more tone to your upper body.
    Thanks KaraBulut!! Yes winter will do that to you

    Im totally working on that midsection and also doing pushups and lifting some weights for arms and chest

  6. #6
    JUB Addict Newbie_69's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Florence
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,488

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Need Fitness direction/guidance/whatever LOL!

    you wanna lose that flabby fatty areas.....bottom line: cardio. Cardio twice a day to speed up. Diet is 80% if not more when it comes to achieving ANY fitness goals. Remember, you do this for a period of time and then mantain. Many people give up half way and spend the rest of their lives striving. Would you pull the brazillian wax strip slowly or lightning fast?

    All the best buddy.

    Btw, you're FUCKING HAWT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Insanity Is Doing The Same Thing Over & Over Again Expecting To Have Different Results."

  7. #7
    Sex God LatinCoffee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    746

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Need Fitness direction/guidance/whatever LOL!

    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie_69 View Post
    you wanna lose that flabby fatty areas.....bottom line: cardio. Cardio twice a day to speed up. Diet is 80% if not more when it comes to achieving ANY fitness goals. Remember, you do this for a period of time and then mantain. Many people give up half way and spend the rest of their lives striving. Would you pull the brazillian wax strip slowly or lightning fast?

    All the best buddy.

    Btw, you're FUCKING HAWT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks Newbie69! Appreciate u man! I aint givin up! Im gonna do this and yes I am gonna trim my body hair...was actually going to do it before I took the pic. But will be doing it tomorrow
    Thanks for your advice papi!!

  8. #8
    Slut pwrbarboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    198

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Need Fitness direction/guidance/whatever LOL!

    Agree that you need much more cardio in the beginning to burn that fat. You're not heavy but you still look like you have a pretty high bodyfat ratio. With the kind of shape you're in, I think you would be best getting rid of the fat first then adding muscle.

    Cut as much fat and sugar out of your diet now. Strive now to get the two of them as close to zero as possible until you lose the fat.

  9. #9
    JUB Addict Newbie_69's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Florence
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,488

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Need Fitness direction/guidance/whatever LOL!

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinCoffee View Post
    Thanks Newbie69! Appreciate u man! I aint givin up! Im gonna do this and yes I am gonna trim my body hair...was actually going to do it before I took the pic. But will be doing it tomorrow
    Thanks for your advice papi!!

    Anytime buddy.

    Good to hear that you have that spirit! Ride on it and get it done ASAP. Btw, do post 1 or 2 pics after you've shaved.
    "Insanity Is Doing The Same Thing Over & Over Again Expecting To Have Different Results."

  10. #10
    Sex God LatinCoffee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    746

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Need Fitness direction/guidance/whatever LOL!

    Quote Originally Posted by pwrbarboy View Post
    Agree that you need much more cardio in the beginning to burn that fat. You're not heavy but you still look like you have a pretty high bodyfat ratio. With the kind of shape you're in, I think you would be best getting rid of the fat first then adding muscle.

    Cut as much fat and sugar out of your diet now. Strive now to get the two of them as close to zero as possible until you lose the fat.
    Thanks PowerBarBoy...I will def. take this great advice. How are u man?

  11. #11
    Sex God LatinCoffee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    746

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Need Fitness direction/guidance/whatever LOL!

    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie_69 View Post
    Anytime buddy.

    Good to hear that you have that spirit! Ride on it and get it done ASAP. Btw, do post 1 or 2 pics after you've shaved.

    If u show me a face pic of u...maybe

  12. #12
    Slut pwrbarboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    198

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Need Fitness direction/guidance/whatever LOL!

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinCoffee View Post
    How are u man?
    I am great, thanks!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.