JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 42 of 122 FirstFirst ... 3741424347 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,100 of 6051
  1. #2051

    Re: Hot Pro Wrestling Men - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunnygurl View Post
    wasnt even mad sweetie
    cool.
    BTW... who do you come here to see?

  2. #2052
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,488

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot Pro Wrestling Men - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by rwfan11 View Post
    WWE vs. TNA
    I thought I'd share this with you guys....

    http://sports.yahoo.com/news/tna-com...192600651.html

    ^ Hey, maybe yahoo did read that note I left for them on here a few weeks ago! LOL! This like the second time they had an article on the top of the my home page about WWE , that wasn't about a DUI or overdose. Wait.... or maybe they are tracking that I always click on WWE articles and make sure they pop up on my page at the top.... Damn 'Big Brother'....or is it my browser/privacy settings....LOL! J/K.....

    Feel free to share your thoughts on the article~~
    Thank you so much for posting this! It was a VERY fascinating article!

  3. #2053
    JUB Addict MystikWizard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Baltimore
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,701

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot Pro Wrestling Men - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by rwfan11 View Post
    WWE vs. TNA
    I thought I'd share this with you guys....

    http://sports.yahoo.com/news/tna-com...192600651.html

    ^ Hey, maybe yahoo did read that note I left for them on here a few weeks ago! LOL! This like the second time they had an article on the top of the my home page about WWE , that wasn't about a DUI or overdose. Wait.... or maybe they are tracking that I always click on WWE articles and make sure they pop up on my page at the top.... Damn 'Big Brother'....or is it my browser/privacy settings....LOL! J/K.....

    Feel free to share your thoughts on the article~~
    I will read the article, but just to comment on the whole "How can TNA compete" thing. My opinion is that the wrestling audience as a whole, clearly has no interest in there being competition.

    The reason why TNA hasn't been able to successfully expand is primarily due to the combination of:

    1) The Walmart approach of wrestling fans .... if it's bigger it has to be better
    2) Laziness of casual fans
    3) Misplaced loyalty of WWE fans in accepting whatever type of product Vince feels like giving them

    Fans could very clearly help make TNA a force and help foster competition. However, that will not happen if the fans keep helping Vince maintain essentially a monopoly over the business.

    Vince has done better, I will admit, from what I have seen this past year in creating more interesting characters. However, I don't feel he's done anything Earth-shattering in decades. Why bother if the fans will purchase your stuff regardless of quality?

    But since the fans seem so Hell bent in going against their own interests and if they want Vince to keep his monopoly, then give them what they want. Then, eventually when they finally get bored with the fact that Vince does the same shit over and over again, they will have nobody else to blame but themselves for thinking they are doing the business any favors by supporting a man who frankly has lost his own passion for the business he helped pioneer.
    Telling it like it is.

  4. #2054
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    580

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot Pro Wrestling Men - 2013








  5. #2055
    Bureau of Bad Behavior nothingtolookat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Under Your Bed
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,907

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot Pro Wrestling Men - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by MystikWizard View Post
    I will read the article, but just to comment on the whole "How can TNA compete" thing. My opinion is that the wrestling audience as a whole, clearly has no interest in there being competition.

    The reason why TNA hasn't been able to successfully expand is primarily due to the combination of:

    1) The Walmart approach of wrestling fans .... if it's bigger it has to be better
    2) Laziness of casual fans
    3) Misplaced loyalty of WWE fans in accepting whatever type of product Vince feels like giving them

    Fans could very clearly help make TNA a force and help foster competition. However, that will not happen if the fans keep helping Vince maintain essentially a monopoly over the business.

    Vince has done better, I will admit, from what I have seen this past year in creating more interesting characters. However, I don't feel he's done anything Earth-shattering in decades. Why bother if the fans will purchase your stuff regardless of quality?

    But since the fans seem so Hell bent in going against their own interests and if they want Vince to keep his monopoly, then give them what they want. Then, eventually when they finally get bored with the fact that Vince does the same shit over and over again, they will have nobody else to blame but themselves for thinking they are doing the business any favors by supporting a man who frankly has lost his own passion for the business he helped pioneer.
    So very, very true.
    There are two kinds of people in this world. My kind of people, and assholes.

  6. #2056

    Re: Hot Pro Wrestling Men - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by freeloveisnotfree View Post






    Very nice!

  7. #2057

    Re: Hot Pro Wrestling Men - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by MystikWizard View Post
    Vince has done better, I will admit, from what I have seen this past year in creating more interesting characters. However, I don't feel he's done anything Earth-shattering in decades. Why bother if the fans will purchase your stuff regardless of quality?
    Exactly! I totally agree with you.

  8. #2058
    Sex God She Wants Revenge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Redford
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    610

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot Pro Wrestling Men - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by freeloveisnotfree View Post
    It almost looks like he's trying to grab the other guy's ass. lol

  9. #2059

    Re: Hot Pro Wrestling Men - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by rwfan11 View Post
    cool.
    BTW... who do you come here to see?
    cody and dolph. (:

  10. #2060

    Re: Hot Pro Wrestling Men - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunnygurl View Post
    cody and dolph. (:
    Cody and Dolph? Hmmmmm......I'm trying to think of a reason why anyone would want to see them.....

    Oh yeah...

    THIS>>>




    ^^^ ALL that ass! This pic could probably make a good "wwe fake", he's in the perfect BJ stance! Looking down at the 'work' being done, with his hand on the back or your head, telling you to go deeper, you try but begin to choke.....Oops, my dirty little mind got away from me again... But ya'll get the picture! LOL!

    Good choices!

  11. #2061

    Re: Hot Pro Wrestling Men - 2013

    Go ahead Tyson, get a 'handful'! We don't blame you.



    ^Heck, I wouldn't mind getting a 'handful' of Tyson's too!

  12. #2062
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    580

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot Pro Wrestling Men - 2013






  13. #2063
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    580

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot Pro Wrestling Men - 2013


  14. #2064
    jtc0331
    Guest

    Re: Hot Pro Wrestling Men - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by freeloveisnotfree View Post
    Ugh I just wanna smell Cody's ball sack there.

  15. #2065
    Sex God She Wants Revenge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Redford
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    610

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot Pro Wrestling Men - 2013

    Mmmmm bearded Evan Bourne
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	368673c89ade11e1be6a12313820455d_7.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	80.3 KB 
ID:	950618 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Au0a-EjCEAAIlzQ.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	43.2 KB 
ID:	950619

  16. #2066
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    580

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot Pro Wrestling Men - 2013


  17. #2067

    Re: Hot Pro Wrestling Men - 2013

    [QUOTE=freeloveisnotfree;8864518]

    oh my god.

  18. #2068
    Porn Star ddrock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    400

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot Pro Wrestling Men - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by MystikWizard View Post
    I will read the article, but just to comment on the whole "How can TNA compete" thing. My opinion is that the wrestling audience as a whole, clearly has no interest in there being competition.

    The reason why TNA hasn't been able to successfully expand is primarily due to the combination of:

    1) The Walmart approach of wrestling fans .... if it's bigger it has to be better
    2) Laziness of casual fans
    3) Misplaced loyalty of WWE fans in accepting whatever type of product Vince feels like giving them

    Fans could very clearly help make TNA a force and help foster competition. However, that will not happen if the fans keep helping Vince maintain essentially a monopoly over the business.

    Vince has done better, I will admit, from what I have seen this past year in creating more interesting characters. However, I don't feel he's done anything Earth-shattering in decades. Why bother if the fans will purchase your stuff regardless of quality?

    But since the fans seem so Hell bent in going against their own interests and if they want Vince to keep his monopoly, then give them what they want. Then, eventually when they finally get bored with the fact that Vince does the same shit over and over again, they will have nobody else to blame but themselves for thinking they are doing the business any favors by supporting a man who frankly has lost his own passion for the business he helped pioneer.
    I agree and history has shown that Vince is at his best when he competes. 1997 thru part of 2001 were the best years, creatively, that company has ever had and that was because of WCW. The top guys from that era, Austin and The Rock, were pushed simply because the fan response was just too overwhelming. Unlike today when the fans get behind someone (ex. Dolph, Daniel Bryan, Zack Ryder) WWE develops this childlike mentality of "we will push them when WE are ready, not when you want us too! So now we're gonna put them in silly storylines and make them lose every week! How do you like that?!" While their top boy John Cena, just keeps getting booed every week and constantly get shoved down the fans throats and guys like Ziggler gets positive fan reaction, but WWE won't strap the rocket on them.

  19. #2069

    Re: Hot Pro Wrestling Men - 2013










  20. #2070
    Porn Star Ganymede4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    493

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot Pro Wrestling Men - 2013



    I would rub down Randy any day of the week.



  21. #2071
    Slut
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    296

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot Pro Wrestling Men - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by rwfan11 View Post
    Cody and Dolph? Hmmmmm......I'm trying to think of a reason why anyone would want to see them.....

    Oh yeah...

    THIS>>>




    ^^^ ALL that ass! This pic could probably make a good "wwe fake", he's in the perfect BJ stance! Looking down at the 'work' being done, with his hand on the back or your head, telling you to go deeper, you try but begin to choke.....Oops, my dirty little mind got away from me again... But ya'll get the picture! LOL!

    Good choices!
    OMG! Cody & Dolph are just so fucking hot! Thanks for the hot pics rwfan11!

    I love Cody's legs in the first pic and just everything about Ziggler in the second pic!!

  22. #2072
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,367

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot Pro Wrestling Men - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by freeloveisnotfree View Post


























    All the sexy buff hunks are the reason why pro-wrestling has been a turn-on for me. Sheamus, Mason Garrett, Rob Conwy, Snuka, Luger, David Otunga, Goldberg, The Rock, Buff Bagwell, Cody Rhodes, and especially Batista and Ravishing Rick Rude have all given me some of the best erections and whack-off sessions ever!

  23. #2073

    Re: Hot Pro Wrestling Men - 2013

    Is it me or does Sandow have an erection? That package looks a bit bigger than usual.

  24. #2074

    Re: Hot Pro Wrestling Men - 2013

    roman reigns must be very proud man in the anoai family.

    start of year he powerbomb the rock and deafeted the uso twins. (2nd cousin or something)

  25. #2075

    Re: Hot Pro Wrestling Men - 2013

    did anyone catch a bit of ball sack flash from zack ryder when antonio cesaro did his finisher.
    and his voice is hot turns me on 2

  26. #2076

    Re: Hot Pro Wrestling Men - 2013

    Del Rio was all over Ziggler's trunks tonight!

  27. #2077

    Re: Hot Pro Wrestling Men - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by ireland View Post
    did anyone catch a bit of ball sack flash from zack ryder when antonio cesaro did his finisher.
    and his voice is hot turns me on 2
    Holy crap I saw it. Good eye!

  28. #2078

    Re: Hot Pro Wrestling Men - 2013

    Triple H buys his office furniture from Staples i guess

  29. #2079
    Porn Star wwejohncena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    486

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot Pro Wrestling Men - 2013

    Did anyone see how nice Brock's ass look tonight?

  30. #2080
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    580

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot Pro Wrestling Men - 2013


  31. #2081

    Re: Hot Pro Wrestling Men - 2013

    Jon Moxley (WWE's Dean Ambrose) back in the indies, straddling a fan. If you watch the match, he gets thrown into the front row, climbs into this random guy's lap, and sort of makes himself cozy. Why can't this happen to ME at wrestling shows!!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mm6rgmGhbD1socuwlo1_250.gif 
Views:	262 
Size:	1.58 MB 
ID:	950842
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mm6rgmGhbD1socuwlo2_250.gif 
Views:	315 
Size:	1.41 MB 
ID:	950843
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mm6rgmGhbD1socuwlo5_250.gif 
Views:	235 
Size:	1.38 MB 
ID:	950844

  32. #2082
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    580

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot Pro Wrestling Men - 2013



    Last edited by freeloveisnotfree; May 6th, 2013 at 10:56 PM.

  33. #2083
    jtc0331
    Guest

    Re: Hot Pro Wrestling Men - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by wwejohncena View Post
    Did anyone see how nice Brock's ass look tonight?
    I don't like Brock as a person but man do I want him to sit his big ass on my face!

  34. #2084
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,367

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot Pro Wrestling Men - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by freeloveisnotfree View Post


    This is so hot! What a sexy finishing hold.

  35. #2085
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Cambridge, UK
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    436

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot Pro Wrestling Men - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by MystikWizard View Post
    But since the fans seem so Hell bent in going against their own interests and if they want Vince to keep his monopoly, then give them what they want...
    This is such a nonsensical argument.

    Essentially your argument amounts to declaring that people should watch TNA regardless of whether they enjoy their shows and overall product to stick it to the WWE. Its nonsense. If TNA wants to compete then they have to give people a reason to watch above and beyond any kind of relation to WWE. They have to produce good, interesting and entertaining shows. For all the criticism you have of WWE (some valid and some not) you don't take any time to apply that same critical eye to the TNA product in wondering why people aren't watching it. It isn't entertaining or at the very least consistently entertaining. They aren't good shows. Until they overcome that very basic requirement nothing else matters.

  36. #2086
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Cambridge, UK
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    436

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot Pro Wrestling Men - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by ddrock View Post
    I agree and history has shown that Vince is at his best when he competes. 1997 thru part of 2001 were the best years, creatively, that company has ever had and that was because of WCW. The top guys from that era, Austin and The Rock, were pushed simply because the fan response was just too overwhelming. Unlike today when the fans get behind someone (ex. Dolph, Daniel Bryan, Zack Ryder) WWE develops this childlike mentality of "we will push them when WE are ready, not when you want us too! So now we're gonna put them in silly storylines and make them lose every week! How do you like that?!" While their top boy John Cena, just keeps getting booed every week and constantly get shoved down the fans throats and guys like Ziggler gets positive fan reaction, but WWE won't strap the rocket on them.
    I'd just point out at this point that Daniel Bryan is a former World Champion and has had a fairly high profile spot on WWE shows for a while. Dolph Ziggler is the current World Champion and has a pretty consistent presence on television (and push) for a while now as well. Zack Ryder is really the only example that works there. Equally I'd point out that people forget the reason WWE pushed Cena is because that's what the audience demanded. They overwhelmingly supported him and his segments and matches were regularly (and I'm going to guess probably still are) amongst the highest rated portions of the show. He also shifts merchandise like no one's business. He's also pretty much the only member of the WWE roster that provokes any kind of passionate or engaged response from fans. If people didn't want Cena they wouldn't still be buying his merchandise and making him a huge money spinner for the company. Equally if people want WWE to stop pushing Cena then they should try sitting on their hands in silence rather than actually getting involved in what he's doing.

    Also this idea that they should be strapping rockets to people is stupid. They shouldn't. It should take time for the vast majority of the roster to rise up to the main event. There should be a logical progression and transition to people's careers. It took the likes of Austin, Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart and countless others years to reach the top of the card. Its not a bad thing. One of the things WWE desperately needs to do is invest in developing a stronger lower card and the only way you can do that is to have wrestlers there that the audience actually cares about. I'm not suggesting that they're actually doing this especially well (or indeed at all in some cases) but just because somebody pops a reaction doesn't mean they should be headlining shows. Easily one of the most entertaining things on WWE television over the 18 months 2 years has been the Daniel Bryan/Kane tag team. And not only has it been entertaining but its also pushed WWE into trying to flesh out their tag ranks (and as a result lower card) a little more so that this entertaining act has something to do.

  37. #2087

    Re: Hot Pro Wrestling Men - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by wwejohncena View Post
    Did anyone see how nice Brock's ass look tonight?
    Oh yes!! A lot of people aren't really into Brock for some reason but I think he's super sexy. Yes he does have a nice ass.

    Quote Originally Posted by BaronZemo View Post
    Jon Moxley (WWE's Dean Ambrose) back in the indies, straddling a fan. If you watch the match, he gets thrown into the front row, climbs into this random guy's lap, and sort of makes himself cozy. Why can't this happen to ME at wrestling shows!!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mm6rgmGhbD1socuwlo1_250.gif 
Views:	262 
Size:	1.58 MB 
ID:	950842
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mm6rgmGhbD1socuwlo2_250.gif 
Views:	315 
Size:	1.41 MB 
ID:	950843
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mm6rgmGhbD1socuwlo5_250.gif 
Views:	235 
Size:	1.38 MB 
ID:	950844
    I'd love for him to straddle me like that. He's hot in his own special way.

  38. #2088

    Re: Hot Pro Wrestling Men - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by hellcatedy View Post
    This is so hot! What a sexy finishing hold.
    Yes it is very hot!!!!!!!!!!

  39. #2089
    Porn Star Ganymede4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    493

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot Pro Wrestling Men - 2013


  40. #2090
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    380

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot Pro Wrestling Men - 2013

    Cesaro's body hair. Yes please

  41. #2091
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    380

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot Pro Wrestling Men - 2013

    Apologies if these GIFs were already posted but gahd damn!!




  42. #2092
    JUB Addict Blk_Thickness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Columbus
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,130

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot Pro Wrestling Men - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by wwejohncena View Post
    Did anyone see how nice Brock's ass look tonight?
    Any pics? I missed it

  43. #2093
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,038

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot Pro Wrestling Men - 2013

    ROH's Matt Taven and Truth Martini


  44. #2094

    Re: Hot Pro Wrestling Men - 2013

    i know its only acting but my good god. its only acting but my good god i actually have turn down the tv when paul heyman is on he actually so annoying i can't even have tv volume up

  45. #2095

    Re: Hot Pro Wrestling Men - 2013

    You can post those GIF's anytime you want!!! That was the perfect view of Ziggler's ass.

  46. #2096
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    380

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot Pro Wrestling Men - 2013

    The Ziggle Wiggle gives me a raging hardon every time

    - - - Updated - - -

    The Ziggle Wiggle gives me a raging hardon every time

  47. #2097
    Slut alexhowl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    286

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot Pro Wrestling Men - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by rwfan11 View Post
    And you know I do! What could be better for me... my #1 pick, sporting my #1 look!

    RKO + boxerband showing = "I'm in!"
    (all day)
    Glad you like it i will try and find more hot pics

  48. #2098

    Re: Hot Pro Wrestling Men - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by ireland View Post
    i know its only acting but my good god. its only acting but my good god i actually have turn down the tv when paul heyman is on he actually so annoying i can't even have tv volume up
    I feel you. I can't stand him either.

  49. #2099
    jtc0331
    Guest

    Re: Hot Pro Wrestling Men - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by ireland View Post
    i know its only acting but my good god. its only acting but my good god i actually have turn down the tv when paul heyman is on he actually so annoying i can't even have tv volume up
    I will happily listen to Paul Heyman's excellent mic skills over Vickie's obnoxious yelling and unintelligible promos.

  50. #2100
    ChrisIsSxE
    Guest

    Re: Hot Pro Wrestling Men - 2013

    How can you hate Paul Heyman?! The man is the most entertaining part of Raw these days. His promo's blow everyone else's outta the water.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.