Bryan Danielson's bulge.
I still have that video with Daniel Bryan's wardrobe malfunction when his testicle popped out. Hot stuff
Just watched Mansome and I must say, it gave me a new hatred for so many straight men. Specificially Adam Corolla. He should be shot. Right between the eyes. 10% of the people interviewed were smart or charming, bringing up real issues of masculinity and how that has evolved and so have men's looks and grooming techniques...the other 90% was assfaces who say things like "shaving makes you look gay".
Anyway, on to the good stuff.
OMG I SO BEYOND jealous of Kofi Kingston after way he pinned wade during the match on sdown his arm right the area of wade ass hole
WELCOME 2013! THE YEAR OF HOT WRESTLING BEEF!....
(zoomed in a little)
I feel like this year we are going to get a 'good one'! Hopefully, it is a sex tape leaked by someone hot. Or perhaps an in-ring exposure that tops all in the past, I'm talking a full cock and balls flop-out during a suplex or a planned pantsing gone wrong (perhaps the thong snaps off), either way I hope the cameras (personal audience cameras as well as the cameras filming) are in the right place at the right time! And let's not forget the new trend of nude cell phone pics in the mirror of the bathroom.
>>You almost got it right Zack! You are just way over dressed!<<
The possibilities for hotness in 2013 are endless...
My hope for this thread this year is that more people speak up and post something, anything, just join in the conversations a little more. This topic gets lots of views ( I know b/c I check), so if you're out there, don't be afraid to say 'HEY' or share a pic (even if we have seen it 1 billion times, then we'll see it 1,000,000,001 times). To tell the truth, I used to just visit this site, 'copy the pics', , and never add to the thread, NOW, you can't shut me up (like right now )
Anyway, here's to 2013!!!
Johnny Curtis (i think, correct me if I'm wrong b/c you know I hardly ever label my pics, I just>> find. copy. drool. save. go. >>LOL
So many people like different parts 'of the body' (nips, chest, bulge,etc.) so b/c this one is so hot I couldn't choose which part to focus on, so I'll post all 4 shots, hope you don't mind. This body is worth taking second, third, and fourth look!
Last edited by rwfan11; January 4th, 2013 at 05:58 PM.
rwfan11, God bless you.
^Yeah, he tends to be that way. I used to find him mildly funny.
I've never quite understood how shaving body hair is "gay." People are so arbitrary about what is and what isn't.
Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself.
Go forward and make your dreams come true.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
i cant wait any longer. he be wrestling in japan for 6+ years and there has to be
Rwfan11, as always thanks for the hot pics! Can you please post hot pics of The Miz?
Brad Maddox needs to wear something a bit smaller to show off his asset. Something like this:
^ who is that in the RR trunks??
Tyson Kidd looked awesome on NXT this week. Thanks for all the updates guys, great thread.
http://tynfyr.tumblr.com/ "...my daddy knew your daddy, said he was a hater too..."
I'll admit it I would gladly do both of them. The younger brother is definitely cuter but I do like Shawn Daivari as well.
Looks like Steve Madison.
Last edited by youngoutlaw; January 5th, 2013 at 01:51 PM.
Shawn's dating Alicia Webb, the former Ryan Shamrock.
YES! Sheamus has an amazing body! I bet his hole very pink!
some hot big show pic please
more pic please