JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2678 LastLast
Results 301 to 350 of 399
  1. #301
    Virgin Sirenitus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Dublin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    15

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot actors that don't get talked about a lot.

    I haven't gone through this whole thread, so I don't know if he's been mentioned, but I just watched 'Kaboom' and fell in love with Thomas Dekker (I don't know how to post pics though)

  2. #302

    Re: Hot actors that don't get talked about a lot.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sirenitus View Post
    I haven't gone through this whole thread, so I don't know if he's been mentioned, but I just watched 'Kaboom' and fell in love with Thomas Dekker (I don't know how to post pics though)
    Nice choice! Hit up the Dekker thread right here for more; "Kaboom" talk starts around post 190.

  3. #303
    Virgin Sirenitus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Dublin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    15

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot actors that don't get talked about a lot.

    Quote Originally Posted by trinket View Post
    Nice choice! Hit up the Dekker thread right here for more; "Kaboom" talk starts around post 190.
    Well, thank YOU! I'm now off to drool... From two seperate areas :P

  4. #304

    Re: Hot actors that don't get talked about a lot.

    Here's 4 more, plus a pic of Andrew St. John.

    Freddie Smith:Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WilSon Kiss.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	7.0 KB 
ID:	920561

    Luke Mitchell:Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Will.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	7.1 KB 
ID:	920563

    Angus McLaren:Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lewis.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	5.4 KB 
ID:	920564

    Craig Horner:Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ash.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	6.7 KB 
ID:	920565

    Andrew St. John:Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Andrew.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	4.9 KB 
ID:	920566

  5. #305
    On to the next one.... willsboy84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,188

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot actors that don't get talked about a lot.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sirenitus View Post
    I haven't gone through this whole thread, so I don't know if he's been mentioned, but I just watched 'Kaboom' and fell in love with Thomas Dekker (I don't know how to post pics though)
    Never looked twice at Dekker...UNTIL I saw Kaboom. And speaking of Kaboom...I've find myself crushing hard lately on Andy Fischer-Price.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MV5BMTM2NTUyNDgxNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjcwNTY0OA@@._V1._SX640_SY426_.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	32.6 KB 
ID:	920799

    The wrestling scene with him and Chris Z was pretty hot.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m7qkj78XkO1qgr2qio1_500.jpg 
Views:	293 
Size:	169.1 KB 
ID:	920800

  6. #306
    Taint-Aholic vacancy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,712

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot actors that don't get talked about a lot.

    love sean faris....wish his career took off better

  7. #307
    Porn Star dontaskme69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    327

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot actors that don't get talked about a lot.

    I would like to add the talented Sam Huntington to this thread. I think he is the perfect combination of cute and hot at the same time!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SamHuntington.jpg 
Views:	198 
Size:	17.6 KB 
ID:	921156Click image for larger version. 

Name:	samhuntington_bh_1.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	50.1 KB 
ID:	921157Click image for larger version. 

Name:	-Sam-Huntington-being-human-us-30175379-500-660.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	53.5 KB 
ID:	921158

  8. #308

    Re: Hot actors that don't get talked about a lot.

    I think the guys from Power Rangers Samurai are really hot. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	samurai.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	67.7 KB 
ID:	921288

  9. #309
    Porn Star KindredKian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Phoenix
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    415

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot actors that don't get talked about a lot.

    Quote Originally Posted by dontaskme69 View Post
    I would like to add the talented Sam Huntington to this thread. I think he is the perfect combination of cute and hot at the same time!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SamHuntington.jpg 
Views:	198 
Size:	17.6 KB 
ID:	921156Click image for larger version. 

Name:	samhuntington_bh_1.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	50.1 KB 
ID:	921157Click image for larger version. 

Name:	-Sam-Huntington-being-human-us-30175379-500-660.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	53.5 KB 
ID:	921158
    Hell Yes, I was about to post the sexiness that is Mr Huntington. Great Choice!

  10. #310

    Re: Hot actors that don't get talked about a lot.

    Nicolas Hoult

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nick-nicholas-hoult-229093387.jpg 
Views:	223 
Size:	35.2 KB 
ID:	921312

  11. #311
    Porn Star dontaskme69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    327

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot actors that don't get talked about a lot.

    Quote Originally Posted by KindredKian View Post
    Hell Yes, I was about to post the sexiness that is Mr Huntington. Great Choice!
    great minds think alike!!!

  12. #312
    JUB Addict LeicsDom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Leicester UK
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,922

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot actors that don't get talked about a lot.

    Last edited by LeicsDom; January 22nd, 2013 at 01:13 PM.

  13. #313
    JUB Addict LeicsDom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Leicester UK
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,922

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot actors that don't get talked about a lot.

    Russel Tovey
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	250557e524d21b6717b5150e8636989d.gif 
Views:	162 
Size:	209.2 KB 
ID:	921325

    Michael Sorca
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	r-MICHAEL-SOCHA-large570.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	36.4 KB 
ID:	921326

  14. #314
    Sex God iluvjsumpter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    523

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot actors that don't get talked about a lot.

    Quote Originally Posted by vacancy3 View Post
    love sean faris....wish his career took off better
    Sean Faris is hot beyond words. Living, breathing, walking sex. I had a constant hard-on throughout Never Back Down. His IMDB listing is pretty full. But yeah, somewhat strange he hasn't reached superstar status. Casting directors must be leery of his acting skills for leading man roles in big films.

    Quote Originally Posted by dontaskme69 View Post
    I would like to add the talented Sam Huntington to this thread. I think he is the perfect combination of cute and hot at the same time!
    Good one! Kind of a goofy child actor who's grown up to become hot. Very good in Fanboys. Is Being Human any good? Have never seen it (don't watch much Syfy Channel). Sam seems like ideal boyfriend material.

    Quote Originally Posted by StarCum View Post
    Nicholas Hoult
    Nick is so fucking beautiful. His eyes are absolutely amazing. Such gorgeous, porcelain skin. I have a hunch he's headed for stardom. Warm Bodies looks cute. Upcoming starring roles in Jack the Giant Slayer as well as Mad Max: Fury Road.

    Simply had to post some sexy Sean Faris pics. I want to lick every single square inch of his body ...







    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sean3071618_f520.jpg 
Views:	1413 
Size:	38.6 KB 
ID:	921328 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SeanFaris3.jpg 
Views:	1412 
Size:	43.0 KB 
ID:	921329 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6036-seanfaris.jpg 
Views:	1401 
Size:	35.1 KB 
ID:	921330
    Twinkies...it's what's on the inside that counts!

  15. #315
    Virgin Sirenitus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Dublin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    15

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot actors that don't get talked about a lot.

    Quote Originally Posted by willsboy84 View Post
    Never looked twice at Dekker...UNTIL I saw Kaboom. And speaking of Kaboom...I've find myself crushing hard lately on Andy Fischer-Price.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MV5BMTM2NTUyNDgxNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjcwNTY0OA@@._V1._SX640_SY426_.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	32.6 KB 
ID:	920799

    The wrestling scene with him and Chris Z was pretty hot.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m7qkj78XkO1qgr2qio1_500.jpg 
Views:	293 
Size:	169.1 KB 
ID:	920800
    Since you mention, AFP was also VERY droolworthy. The scene with him and Derrek...

  16. #316
    Make the Yuletide gay!
    cityboy-stl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Saint Louis
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,815

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot actors that don't get talked about a lot.

    Jeremy Irvine
    English actor...was in War Horse if you didn't know.



  17. #317
    Porn Star dontaskme69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    327

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot actors that don't get talked about a lot.

    Quote Originally Posted by iluvjsumpter View Post

    Good one! Kind of a goofy child actor who's grown up to become hot. Very good in Fanboys. Is Being Human any good? Have never seen it (don't watch much Syfy Channel). Sam seems like ideal boyfriend material.
    I really like Being Human, I think its a really good show. The American version (on SyFy) starts off a little slow and slightly cheesy, but gets pretty good...I enjoy it, and Season 2 was great. Season 3 just recently started up. Sam is the most handsome thing on the show, in my opinion. More so than the guy who plays Aiden (whose name is also Sam, coincidentally lol).

  18. #318
    Make the Yuletide gay!
    cityboy-stl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Saint Louis
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,815

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot actors that don't get talked about a lot.

    Quote Originally Posted by cityboy-stl View Post
    Jeremy Irvine
    English actor...was in War Horse if you didn't know.
    Looks like my photo link got busted. Try again.

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails JeremyIrvine.jpg  
    Last edited by cityboy-stl; January 22nd, 2013 at 08:00 PM.


  19. #319

    Re: Hot actors that don't get talked about a lot.

    Andrew Rannells for sure. He is openly gay, star of the Book of Mormon, New Normal.... and he just got naked on Girls. So hot.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Girls.S02E01.720p.HDTV.x264-IMMERSE_03-50-01_.jpg 
Views:	253 
Size:	29.3 KB 
ID:	921475Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Girls.S02E01.720p.HDTV.x264-IMMERSE_03-50-08_.jpg 
Views:	216 
Size:	28.9 KB 
ID:	921476Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Girls.S02E01.720p.HDTV.x264-IMMERSE_03-50-17_.jpg 
Views:	243 
Size:	30.6 KB 
ID:	921477Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Girls.S02E01.720p.HDTV.x264-IMMERSE_03-51-23_.jpg 
Views:	346 
Size:	44.9 KB 
ID:	921478

  20. #320
    Sex God iluvjsumpter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    523

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot actors that don't get talked about a lot.

    Quote Originally Posted by dontaskme69 View Post
    I really like Being Human, I think its a really good show. The American version (on SyFy) starts off a little slow and slightly cheesy, but gets pretty good...I enjoy it, and Season 2 was great. Season 3 just recently started up. Sam is the most handsome thing on the show, in my opinion. More so than the guy who plays Aiden (whose name is also Sam, coincidentally lol).
    Sweet, thanks. I'll check it out.
    Twinkies...it's what's on the inside that counts!

  21. #321
    Sex God man91433's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    891
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot actors that don't get talked about a lot.

    I totally agree, Sam Huntington is HOT, I've had a thing for him since I first saw him in Detroit Rock City (He gets it on in the confessional lol) and I love Being Human, great show and he shows some skin in it too. I have to admit that while the US version is good, I still prefer the British Version and Russel Tovey who plays the same character as Sam isn't hard on the eyes either.

    I have posted these on the Celeb Fakes thread a while back but this is how I would like to see these two hot men.

    Full Rez Versions on my Blog: http://man91433.blogspot.ca

    Sam Huntington





    And Some Russel Tovey:




  22. #322
    Porn Star dontaskme69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    327

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot actors that don't get talked about a lot.

    Quote Originally Posted by man91433 View Post
    I totally agree, Sam Huntington is HOT, I've had a thing for him since I first saw him in Detroit Rock City (He gets it on in the confessional lol) and I love Being Human, great show and he shows some skin in it too. I have to admit that while the US version is good, I still prefer the British Version and Russel Tovey who plays the same character as Sam isn't hard on the eyes either.
    I agree. I've seen the british version too, and my favorite thing about the guy who plays the same character (besides him being so hot) is that he shows his ass a lot...and what a fine, british ass it is. hahaha.

  23. #323
    Porn Star dontaskme69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    327

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot actors that don't get talked about a lot.

    Quote Originally Posted by man91433 View Post

    I have posted these on the Celeb Fakes thread a while back but this is how I would like to see these two hot men.
    also, thanks a ton for the fakes....they're hot!!!

  24. #324
    Porn Star KindredKian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Phoenix
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    415

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot actors that don't get talked about a lot.

    [QUOTE=man91433;8657387]I totally agree, Sam Huntington is HOT, I've had a thing for him since I first saw him in Detroit Rock City (He gets it on in the confessional lol) and I love Being Human, great show and he shows some skin in it too. I have to admit that while the US version is good, I still prefer the British Version and Russel Tovey who plays the same character as Sam isn't hard on the eyes either.

    I have posted these on the Celeb Fakes thread a while back but this is how I would like to see these two hot men.

    Full Rez Versions on my Blog: http://man91433.blogspot.ca

    Sam Huntington






    Wow those fakes of sam are actually very hot and I hate fakes with a passion as they 99.9% of the time do absolutely nothing for me. Great job Man! God that first picture.....having him in that position I'd ride it all day till the cops have to come and pull my ass off ....lol!!

  25. #325
    Sex God MatttheBruinsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    539

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot actors that don't get talked about a lot.

    I don't find Huntington sexy, but agree that he's very entertaining. Being Human is definitely worth a look-see if you haven't tried it.

  26. #326
    Sex God BigDestiny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Edmonton
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    821

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot actors that don't get talked about a lot.

    Quote Originally Posted by stevenmorris1991 View Post
    Andrew Rannells for sure. He is openly gay, star of the Book of Mormon, New Normal.... and he just got naked on Girls. So hot.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Girls.S02E01.720p.HDTV.x264-IMMERSE_03-50-01_.jpg 
Views:	253 
Size:	29.3 KB 
ID:	921475Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Girls.S02E01.720p.HDTV.x264-IMMERSE_03-50-08_.jpg 
Views:	216 
Size:	28.9 KB 
ID:	921476Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Girls.S02E01.720p.HDTV.x264-IMMERSE_03-50-17_.jpg 
Views:	243 
Size:	30.6 KB 
ID:	921477Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Girls.S02E01.720p.HDTV.x264-IMMERSE_03-51-23_.jpg 
Views:	346 
Size:	44.9 KB 
ID:	921478
    Hello! I don't get to see Girls, and I was hoping that someone would end up posting these pics. So worth waiting for.
    There are no words. Just the sound of jacking off.

  27. #327

    Re: Hot actors that don't get talked about a lot.

    I would like to add Connor Jessup of Falling Skies and Evan Peters of American Horror Story to the list.
    I think both are very sexy I hope someone out there could post some pictures of them since my technical expertise isn't very good.

  28. #328
    Sex God iluvjsumpter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    523

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot actors that don't get talked about a lot.

    Quote Originally Posted by freddyboy View Post
    I would like to add Connor Jessup of Falling Skies and Evan Peters of American Horror Story to the list.
    I think both are very sexy I hope someone out there could post some pictures of them since my technical expertise isn't very good.
    Connor Jessup is a total hottie. Just got into Falling Skies last season (have seen most episodes via marathons). Good show - plenty of eye candy, too. When does the new season premiere?
    Twinkies...it's what's on the inside that counts!

  29. #329

    Re: Hot actors that don't get talked about a lot.

    right now it's Armie Hammer

  30. #330
    Sex God Steamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    809

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot actors that don't get talked about a lot.

    I agree about Hammer.

    But how about some middle-aged guys?

    Aaron Eckhart Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	6.4 KB 
ID:	921817Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ed.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	5.7 KB 
ID:	921818 Ed Burns.

  31. #331

    Re: Hot actors that don't get talked about a lot.

    Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    I agree about Hammer.

    But how about some middle-aged guys?

    Aaron Eckhart Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	6.4 KB 
ID:	921817Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ed.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	5.7 KB 
ID:	921818 Ed Burns.
    and Josh Lucas

  32. #332
    On the Prowl bigdick101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Boothwyn
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    124

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot actors that don't get talked about a lot.

    Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    I agree about Hammer.

    But how about some middle-aged guys?

    Aaron Eckhart Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	6.4 KB 
ID:	921817Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ed.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	5.7 KB 
ID:	921818 Ed Burns.

    Aaron Eckhart, oh hell yes! Soooo fine!

  33. #333
    Sex God iluvjsumpter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    523

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot actors that don't get talked about a lot.

    Quote Originally Posted by BetinaNungging View Post
    and Josh Lucas
    Josh Lucas is super hot. I'd put Jason Bateman & Michael Vartan in the 40-45 hot category as well. Hard to believe that Ryan Phillippe is almost in that age group as well.
    Twinkies...it's what's on the inside that counts!

  34. #334
    Sex God Steamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    809

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot actors that don't get talked about a lot.

    Quote Originally Posted by iluvjsumpter View Post
    Josh Lucas is super hot. I'd put Jason Bateman & Michael Vartan in the 40-45 hot category as well. Hard to believe that Ryan Phillippe is almost in that age group as well.
    And nice feet, too. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5359863594_53554b8bba.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	101.1 KB 
ID:	922893

  35. #335
    Slut layton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    182

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot actors that don't get talked about a lot.

    Sebastian Stan, I've had a huge crush on him since he was BuckyClick image for larger version. 

Name:	sebastian-stan-shirtless-for-political-animals.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	18.0 KB 
ID:	923103

  36. #336
    On the Prowl ohmygoshjosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Brighton
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    142

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot actors that don't get talked about a lot.

    Freddie Stroma doesn't get talked about a lot and he's basically the hottest guy in the world lol
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	freddie-stroma-1317648812.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	77.9 KB 
ID:	923136

  37. #337
    dougmc92
    Guest

    Re: Hot actors that don't get talked about a lot.

    yes- Freddie needs a better management team/PR!!!!!!!!!

  38. #338

    Re: Hot actors that don't get talked about a lot.

    just watched Les Miserables and hell yeah
    Marius aka Eddie Redmayne is such a cutie pie

  39. #339
    Taint-Aholic vacancy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,712

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot actors that don't get talked about a lot.

    corey sevier

  40. #340
    Taint-Aholic vacancy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,712

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot actors that don't get talked about a lot.

    Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    I agree about Hammer.

    But how about some middle-aged guys? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ed.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	5.7 KB 
ID:	921818 Ed Burns.
    love him....he is a true definition of a hot man
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ed Burns5.jpg   ed.jpg   ED BURNS..jpg  

  41. #341
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,415

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot actors that don't get talked about a lot.

    Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    I agree about Hammer.

    But how about some middle-aged guys?

    Aaron Eckhart Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	6.4 KB 
ID:	921817Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ed.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	5.7 KB 
ID:	921818 Ed Burns.
    They're both very attractive. Haven't seen Ed in anything lately though.

  42. #342
    Trying to be funny... MJEH89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    3,057

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot actors that don't get talked about a lot.

    here's a dude who's super cute...Robert Adamson!! he's currently on "Young and Restless". i don't watch television at all, but i saw his pic with a story. i guess he's been around for awhile.



    Last edited by MJEH89; March 27th, 2013 at 09:45 PM.
    "Everyone wants to be adored."

  43. #343
    Trying to be funny... MJEH89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    3,057

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot actors that don't get talked about a lot.

    here's that little hottie from AI, the one who stutters. this dude needs to get naked for me!!! seriously, i want his butt!! as far as the stuttering thing is concerned, i'll just stuff a rag in his mouth to shut him up!!!

    i'm joking, i'm joking...everybody knows that duct tape across the mouth is a better method!!!

    "Everyone wants to be adored."

  44. #344
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,958

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot actors that don't get talked about a lot.

    Tad Hilgenbrink and Thomas Dekker don't get talked about a lot, but they're both hot/cute
    I like Francisco Lachowski, Jon Kortajarena and other male models

  45. #345
    Trying to be funny... MJEH89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    3,057

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot actors that don't get talked about a lot.

    say what ya will about him, mr. cruise is still looking good...





    "Everyone wants to be adored."

  46. #346
    Trying to be funny... MJEH89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    3,057

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot actors that don't get talked about a lot.

    here's mr. james marsden...i could stare at this dude all day...



    "Everyone wants to be adored."

  47. #347
    Sex God MatttheBruinsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    539

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Hot actors that don't get talked about a lot.

    You and me both. I was so happy that Liz Lemon ended up marrying his character on 30 Rock...

  48. #348

    Re: Hot actors that don't get talked about a lot.

    Armie Hammer and Eddie Redmayne

  49. #349

    Re: Hot actors that don't get talked about a lot.

    I know he's a "mature" man, but he's waaay hot...Adam Rodriguez.

  50. #350

    Re: Hot actors that don't get talked about a lot.

    COLIN O'DONOGHUE aka Captain Hook. Just Gorgeous.
    Also Barry Sloane from Revenge.
    http://gaybull.tumblr.com/
    My new and improved (still working on it) blog. Pictures and videos to watch and download.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.