JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 52
  1. #1
    Superboy69
    Guest

    suck me, suck me now!

    Who wants a taste of me? My dick is hard and throbbing. Needs relief!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5.jpg  

  2. #2
    Superboy69
    Guest

    Re: suck me, suck me now!

    Hey boys, this is what I have in mind! - some serious sucking of my cock:
    Asians and Latinos especially encouraged to apply!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3akxn19ihnvrsx8v0sd.jpg   3rpng28rrhsx22exfxo.jpg   sp8dn3h7ya8x0pdjc9f.jpg   turzo7bwnvyo0zlx8lls.jpg   9ayqz9krnn3zwgwz01y0.jpg  


  3. #3
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,497

    Code of Conduct

    Re: suck me, suck me now!

    Quote Originally Posted by Superboy69 View Post
    Who wants a taste of me? My dick is hard and throbbing. Needs relief!
    I love sucking cock. My mouth is open and waiting for you.
    I bottom only

  4. #4
    Superboy69
    Guest

    Re: suck me, suck me now!

    Hey, dude! Open wide! Just like the boys below:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails am879o.jpg   am790q.jpg   am779k.jpg   am819i.jpg  

  5. #5
    chpoof
    Guest

    Re: suck me, suck me now!

    Quote Originally Posted by Superboy69 View Post
    Who wants a taste of me? My dick is hard and throbbing. Needs relief!
    Beautiful cock! Can't your partner take care of that for you?

  6. #6
    Superboy69
    Guest

    Re: suck me, suck me now!

    My partner likes to suck my cock. But, I need and want more- Like deepthroating.

  7. #7
    chpoof
    Guest

    Re: suck me, suck me now!

    Quote Originally Posted by Superboy69 View Post
    My partner likes to suck my cock. But, I need and want more- Like deepthroating.
    Get him to practice deepthroating you. Regardless of how far down he can go, you'll both still be having fun.

  8. #8
    I Score Like Blow. LatinoSTAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Akron
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,134

    Code of Conduct

    Re: suck me, suck me now!

    yeah, ok, i guess..

    where do i sign up? haha

  9. #9
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,497

    Code of Conduct

    Re: suck me, suck me now!

    Quote Originally Posted by Superboy69 View Post
    My partner likes to suck my cock. But, I need and want more- Like deepthroating.
    I'll give you all you want and take on your partner too.
    I bottom only

  10. #10
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Vic
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    353

    Code of Conduct

    Re: suck me, suck me now!

    ill gladly suck that and any other cock that needs sucking around here

  11. #11
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,497

    Code of Conduct

    Re: suck me, suck me now!

    Quote Originally Posted by buttlover20 View Post
    ill gladly suck that and any other cock that needs sucking around here
    And I'll gladly suck your cock.
    I bottom only

  12. #12
    Superboy69
    Guest

    Re: suck me, suck me now!

    Quote Originally Posted by cklover View Post
    I'll give you all you want and take on your partner too.
    Thanks, Cklover. I may take you up on that. In the meantime, here are other pics of my cock:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4.jpg   6.jpg  

  13. #13
    chpoof
    Guest

    Re: suck me, suck me now!

    Quote Originally Posted by Superboy69 View Post
    Thanks, Cklover. I may take you up on that. In the meantime, here are other pics of my cock:
    Damn, that is one beautiful cock you have there! Looks absolutely yummy!

  14. #14
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,497

    Code of Conduct

    Re: suck me, suck me now!

    Quote Originally Posted by Superboy69 View Post
    Thanks, Cklover. I may take you up on that. In the meantime, here are other pics of my cock:
    Beautiful cock. I'm dripping precum just thinking of sucking you.
    I bottom only

  15. #15
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    486

    Code of Conduct

    Re: suck me, suck me now!

    Quote Originally Posted by Superboy69 View Post
    Who wants a taste of me? My dick is hard and throbbing. Needs relief!
    Ready, willing and able baby.

  16. #16
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Vic
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    353

    Code of Conduct

    Re: suck me, suck me now!

    Quote Originally Posted by cklover View Post
    Beautiful cock. I'm dripping precum just thinking of sucking you.
    lets suck it together. im up for being everyones slut here

  17. #17
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,497

    Code of Conduct

    Re: suck me, suck me now!

    Quote Originally Posted by buttlover20 View Post
    lets suck it together. im up for being everyones slut here
    I'm willing to share and I'll suck your cock too.
    I bottom only

  18. #18
    Superboy69
    Guest

    Re: suck me, suck me now!

    Quote Originally Posted by cklover View Post
    I'm willing to share and I'll suck your cock too.
    Hey, Buttlover and Cklover. Thanks, Dudes, for your vote of confidence in my cock. I'm glad you like him. I've checked out both of your profiles. Now what I really want to do is have a wonderful dick sucking orgy with you two and any other hot looking, horny dudes who want to join in. JUST LIKE THIS; CHECK IT OUT:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9v8m5q5eler2s4amvfd0.jpg   pic1.jpg   pic2.jpg   01010401020501030920071014e93e4d8bd5b787ee9700946c.jpg   531-500.jpg  


  19. #19
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,497

    Code of Conduct

    Re: suck me, suck me now!

    Quote Originally Posted by Superboy69 View Post
    Hey, Buttlover and Cklover. Thanks, Dudes, for your vote of confidence in my cock. I'm glad you like him. I've checked out both of your profiles. Now what I really want to do is have a wonderful dick sucking orgy with you two and any other hot looking, horny dudes who want to join in. JUST LIKE THIS; CHECK IT OUT:
    I'd love to have a dick sucking orgy with you and anyone else that we could get to join in.
    I bottom only

  20. #20
    Superboy69
    Guest

    Re: suck me, suck me now!

    Just another great blowjob:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Leatherman 2.jpg  

  21. #21
    Superboy69
    Guest

    Re: suck me, suck me now!

    Hey, guys. My dick is nice and soft again- that's my soft cock in pic #1. Who wants to get me big and hard like pic #2? I'll return the favor with a hot Superboy fuck like in pic #3(by Go Hirano)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2.jpg   6.jpg   Fucking 13_GoHirano091.jpg  

  22. #22
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Vic
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    353

    Code of Conduct

    Re: suck me, suck me now!

    ill do it. im good at sucking cock and making it hard again

  23. #23
    A Prolific Love Maker!
    Shepherd 2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Shepherd's Arms
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    246,020
    Blog Entries
    38

    Code of Conduct

    Re: suck me, suck me now!

    I like to suck soft cocks to their final hardness,
    and I like the idea of a Superboy69 fucking.

    That massive black cock and uncut,
    it needs all the loving care
    and attention I can give it.

    Shep+
    Touch, Arouse Me, Kiss & More!
    My signature picture was designed for me by Reone.

  24. #24
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,497

    Code of Conduct

    Re: suck me, suck me now!

    Quote Originally Posted by Superboy69 View Post
    Hey, guys. My dick is nice and soft again- that's my soft cock in pic #1. Who wants to get me big and hard like pic #2? I'll return the favor with a hot Superboy fuck like in pic #3(by Go Hirano)
    I'll keep sucking your cock as long as you keep giving me a good fucking like in the pic.
    I bottom only

  25. #25
    JUB Addict JUB Admin JUB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Denver
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,435

    Code of Conduct

    Re: suck me, suck me now!

    Slurp! hahah
    Thanks for your donations to Matthew Shepard. Total raised was over 10k. RIP Tyler.

  26. #26
    Superboy69
    Guest

    Re: suck me, suck me now!

    Just a little taste of heaven for just us boys:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Circle blowjob.jpg  

  27. #27
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,497

    Code of Conduct

    Re: suck me, suck me now!

    Quote Originally Posted by Superboy69 View Post
    Just a little taste of heaven for just us boys:
    Yea, I'd like to be in on that.
    I bottom only

  28. #28
    John_W
    Guest

    Re: suck me, suck me now!



    Inspired by Superboy 69's sensational circle suck pic (above) here's some more awesome oral orgy action . . . . .







    May the above be an inspiration to cocksuckers everywhere!

    .

  29. #29
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,497

    Code of Conduct

    Re: suck me, suck me now!

    Quote Originally Posted by John_W View Post
    Inspired by Superboy 69's sensational circle suck pic (above) here's some more awesome oral orgy action . . . . .

    May the above be an inspiration to cocksuckers everywhere!

    .
    It definitely is. Now if only I could get in on all that cocksucking I would be very happy.
    I bottom only

  30. #30
    Superboy69
    Guest

    Re: suck me, suck me now!

    Hey, Dudes-
    I just thought that I would bring this thread back and see if I can get a little action going. Anyone interested in some Superboy dick sucking?

  31. #31
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    29,676

    Code of Conduct

    Re: suck me, suck me now!

    post 29 pic4 looks so silly ... not comfy !!!

  32. #32
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,497

    Code of Conduct

    Re: suck me, suck me now!

    Quote Originally Posted by Superboy69 View Post
    Hey, Dudes-
    I just thought that I would bring this thread back and see if I can get a little action going. Anyone interested in some Superboy dick sucking?
    Superboy, if I only lived closer to you I would be sucking your cock several times a day, everyday. You have a really nice cock and it would be pure pleasure to have you in my mouth as often as I could have you. I jerk off fantasizing about sucking your cock.
    I bottom only

  33. #33
    Superboy69
    Guest

    Re: suck me, suck me now!

    Quote Originally Posted by cklover View Post
    Superboy, if I only lived closer to you I would be sucking your cock several times a day, everyday. You have a really nice cock and it would be pure pleasure to have you in my mouth as often as I could have you. I jerk off fantasizing about sucking your cock.
    Thanks. Cklover. It is too back that you're so far away. By the way, I saw in some other thread that you're an avid book collector. What do you read?

  34. #34
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,497

    Code of Conduct

    Re: suck me, suck me now!

    Quote Originally Posted by Superboy69 View Post
    Thanks. Cklover. It is too back that you're so far away. By the way, I saw in some other thread that you're an avid book collector. What do you read?
    I read a lot of history and novels with an historical background. I especially like military theme novels set in an historical event. I also like novels with an espionage theme. I read a lot of geography and other reference books. I've even been known to read encyclopaedias. Two of my favourite authors are James A. Michener and Robert Ludlum. There are a few Canadian authors that I like too. (For the Canadians on the site those authors would be Stome Galloway, Pierre Berton, and Farley Mowat.)
    I bottom only

  35. #35

    Re: suck me, suck me now!

    Quote Originally Posted by Superboy69 View Post
    Hey boys, this is what I have in mind! - some serious sucking of my cock:
    Asians and Latinos especially encouraged to apply!
    Where can I see more of those two Asian cuties in the second pic? Or a video pleeeeeze!!

  36. #36
    Superboy69
    Guest

    Re: suck me, suck me now!

    Quote Originally Posted by shaychboi88 View Post
    Where can I see more of those two Asian cuties in the second pic? Or a video pleeeeeze!!
    Hello, Shaychboi. I found this pic in a JUB thread called the Hot Asian Men Collection.

    Hot! isn't it? I'd really like to jump in with those two boys and wind up like this lucky dude below with one dick fucking his mouth and another dick fucking his ass.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails e754bvxll37gqqqf5j38.jpg  

  37. #37
    Superboy69
    Guest

    Re: suck me, suck me now!

    Quote Originally Posted by cklover View Post
    I read a lot of history and novels with an historical background. I especially like military theme novels set in an historical event. I also like novels with an espionage theme. I read a lot of geography and other reference books. I've even been known to read encyclopaedias. Two of my favourite authors are James A. Michener and Robert Ludlum. There are a few Canadian authors that I like too. (For the Canadians on the site those authors would be Stome Galloway, Pierre Berton, and Farley Mowat.)
    Hi, Cklover-
    Do you read any of the alternative history novels by Harry Turtledove. I enjoyed his long series about the South winning the Civil War (and, I'm glad that it's just a fantasy).

  38. #38
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,497

    Code of Conduct

    Re: suck me, suck me now!

    Quote Originally Posted by Superboy69 View Post
    Hi, Cklover-
    Do you read any of the alternative history novels by Harry Turtledove. I enjoyed his long series about the South winning the Civil War (and, I'm glad that it's just a fantasy).
    I haven't read them. Until I read your post I hadn't heard of the them. It does sound like an interesting series though. I'll probably buy the books now if I ever come across them.
    I bottom only

  39. #39
    boxerLOVER
    Guest

    Re: suck me, suck me now!

    Wow, this should be renamed the DICK N MOUTH blog

  40. #40

    Re: suck me, suck me now!

    Quote Originally Posted by Superboy69 View Post
    Hello, Shaychboi. I found this pic in a JUB thread called the Hot Asian Men Collection.

    Hot! isn't it? I'd really like to jump in with those two boys and wind up like this lucky dude below with one dick fucking his mouth and another dick fucking his ass.
    Hellyeah that new pic is fine. would luv to be feeding him my cock, shit i could get underneath and suck his, stimulate EVERYTHING for him.

  41. #41
    Superboy69
    Guest

    Re: suck me, suck me now!

    Originally Posted by Superboy69
    Hello, Shaychboi. I found this pic in a JUB thread called the Hot Asian Men Collection.

    Hot! isn't it? I'd really like to jump in with those two boys and wind up like this lucky dude below with one dick fucking his mouth and another dick fucking his ass.

    Quote Originally Posted by shaychboi88 View Post
    Hellyeah that new pic is fine. would luv to be feeding him my cock, shit i could get underneath and suck his, stimulate EVERYTHING for him.
    Shaychboi- You sound like my kind of guy! Please add me to your buddy list.
    PS please visit and rate my gallery.

  42. #42
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    486

    Code of Conduct

    Re: suck me, suck me now!

    OMG! This thread is so hot guys.

  43. #43
    Superboy69
    Guest

    Re: suck me, suck me now!

    Quote Originally Posted by men4life View Post
    OMG! This thread is so hot guys.
    I'm glad you've enjoyed it, Men4life. keep in touch, dude!

  44. #44
    Superboy69
    Guest

    Re: suck me, suck me now!

    Dudes! I am so fucking horny! I need some help! My dick is super hard, throbbing, ready to explode. Balls are tight! Please, who's going to suck my dick?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9xgif78.gif   1128.gif   429.gif  

  45. #45
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    804

    Code of Conduct

    Re: suck me, suck me now!

    I'll be happy to suck your dick for you.
    You gotta return the favor though

  46. #46
    Banned NineOfClubs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Portland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    14,967

    Code of Conduct

    Re: suck me, suck me now!

    Superboy69. Please don't tease me like this!!!!!

    It's murder!

  47. #47
    Superboy69
    Guest

    Re: suck me, suck me now!

    Quote Originally Posted by wwefan View Post
    I'll be happy to suck your dick for you.
    You gotta return the favor though
    Sure! I love to get blow jobs and to give them. That's why I'm Superboy69 You're in Texas, right? Wish I were there.

  48. #48
    Superboy69
    Guest

    Re: suck me, suck me now!

    Quote Originally Posted by NineOfClubs View Post
    Superboy69. Please don't tease me like this!!!!!

    It's murder!
    I'm not teasing, NineOfClubs. I need a blowjob, bad!

    PS: It's good to hear from you.

  49. #49
    Banned NineOfClubs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Portland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    14,967

    Code of Conduct

    Re: suck me, suck me now!

    Quote Originally Posted by Superboy69 View Post
    I'm not teasing, NineOfClubs. I need a blowjob, bad!

    PS: It's good to hear from you.
    See! You're doing it again!

    Seriously, I always like bumping into you on JUB. You're one of the best!

  50. #50
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    804

    Code of Conduct

    Re: suck me, suck me now!

    Quote Originally Posted by Superboy69 View Post
    Sure! I love to get blow jobs and to give them. That's why I'm Superboy69 You're in Texas, right? Wish I were there.
    If u were u might just have gotten the best blow job of your life

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.