JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

View Poll Results: Do you think he is gay?

Voters
75. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes. He is obviously gay and in the closet.

    50 66.67%
  • No. He is truly a virgin and religious as he claims.

    25 33.33%
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 378913 ... LastLast
Results 351 to 400 of 786
  1. #351
    Last Chance Jubber justsimon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Portland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,795

    Code of Conduct

    Re: another reason to hate tim tebow

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf View Post
    What is so attractive about him?
    He's straight.

  2. #352
    RedRubberBall
    Guest

    Re: another reason to hate tim tebow

    Quote Originally Posted by sinfulsimon View Post

    He's straight.




    some gays are just into beefy jocks and the perception of them is straight

    i find tebow sorta hot

  3. #353
    THE FLIRT JUB Moderator ronboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Western New York State
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    40,624
    Blog Entries
    24

    Code of Conduct

    Re: another reason to hate tim tebow

    There go the Bills' chances of getting him.....

    Maybe they will get smart and draft Jimmy Clausen or C olt McCoy in Round 2...

    I'm not so sure about CJ Spiler as the Bills pick. What good is a running back if you don't have a decent quarterback to get the ball to him?


    The Three Musketeers... Bashful, Chrisglass, and Ronboy!

  4. #354
    RedRubberBall
    Guest

    Re: another reason to hate tim tebow

    ronboy, r u surprised (QBs) tebow went before mccoy & clausen?

  5. #355
    iiiset
    Guest

    Re: another reason to hate tim tebow

    I blame my fellow participants in the economy for overvaluing football. and in general for adoring people that couldn't be troubled to spit on them.

  6. #356
    RazorzEdge88
    Guest

    Re: another reason to hate tim tebow

    Eh, he won't get *that* much for a signing bonus at that slot, and he'll likely end up being a pretty bad pro QB, so he's not gonna get all that much out of the NFL.
    Quote Originally Posted by iiiset View Post
    I blame my fellow participants in the economy for undervaluing hockey.
    Fixed.

  7. #357
    IntoxicatedwithHunkiness
    Joshua_me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Sarasota, FL
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    18,027

    Code of Conduct

    Re: another reason to hate tim tebow

    Tebow a Bronco.... OK.....

    Where'd Colt McCoy go ?



  8. #358
    JUB Addict jaydizzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Chandler
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,295

    Code of Conduct

    Re: another reason to hate tim tebow

    I cant believe he went in the first round. he is gonna be the worst quarterback in the nfl.
    If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you, its yours, if it doesn't it never was

  9. #359
    THE FLIRT JUB Moderator ronboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Western New York State
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    40,624
    Blog Entries
    24

    Code of Conduct

    Re: another reason to hate tim tebow

    Quote Originally Posted by RedRubberBall View Post
    ronboy, r u surprised (QBs) tebow went before mccoy & clausen?
    I guess that I am...I knew that Sam Bradford would go first. I figured that Clausen was the next potentially strongest candidate. Tebow was a little further down my list.

    But Tebow, despite being a slightly weaker QB, has the sex appeal factor. He's high profile, and and a potential stadium seat filler.... A month ago, Buffalo Bills legendary QB Jim Kelly said that Tebow was the right fit for the Bills, a "potential franchise QB." I guess that Bills GM Buddy Nix and Coach Chan Gailey had other ideas....


    The Three Musketeers... Bashful, Chrisglass, and Ronboy!

  10. #360
    RedRubberBall
    Guest

    Re: another reason to hate tim tebow

    Quote Originally Posted by RazorzEdge88 View Post

    Eh, he won't get *that* much for a signing bonus at that slot, and he'll likely end up being a pretty bad pro QB, so he's not gonna get all that much out of the NFL.


    i think you are wrong

    his contract will be above avg for nfl QBs. anyway, i will keep an eye out for the total amount of his contract.

    besides, the amount he will make for advertising will be off the hook. he is perfect for mid america, white, handsome and squeaky clean

  11. #361
    ISayZed
    Guest

    Re: another reason to hate tim tebow

    I only hate him slightly less because the Gators wont be too good anymore, and I wont have to hear that fight song on TV outside of the games. I over heard it yesterday for some reason... ughhhhhh. I live in the Tampa area but UF marketing and products penetrate the whole state.

    Otherwise, I couldn't care less for his dumb, evangelistic Christian, conservative, self or football for that matter.

  12. #362
    RazorzEdge88
    Guest

    Re: another reason to hate tim tebow

    Quote Originally Posted by RedRubberBall View Post
    i think you are wrong

    his contract will be above avg for nfl QBs. anyway, i will keep an eye out for the total amount of his contract.

    besides, the amount he will make for advertising will be off the hook. he is perfect for mid america, white, handsome and squeaky clean
    Actually, you are right. QB's taken in the first are getting more than I thought.

    Josh Freeman, as a point of reference, got a contract with $10 million guaranteed from Tampa Bay, and he didn't have as much hype as Tebow.

    Bleh, the NFL is slowly turning me into more of an NHL/MLB fan. This system of overhyped rookies making more than veterans who perform reasonably well is just stupid.

  13. #363
    RedRubberBall
    Guest

    Re: another reason to hate tim tebow

    Quote Originally Posted by RedRubberBall View Post

    i will keep an eye out for the total amount of his contract.

    the denverpost is speculating but


    Tebow might receive a ”quarterback premium” increase at greater than 10 percent, but for now, he’s slotted in at roughly an $11.275 million contract with an $8.01 million guarantee.

    and about his ad $ & 'appeal'



    Over the last month, he's been one of the top 30 "trending topics" on Wikipedia, and prior to the draft, he signed lucrative deals with Nike and Electronic Arts, which will feature him on the cover of all versions of its "NCAA Football '11" video game.

    Among sports fans, his "Q Score" - a measurement of familiarity and positive appeal -- is roughly the same as New England Patriots star Tom Brady and St. Louis Cardinals slugger Albert Pujols, according to Henry Schafer, executive vice-president of Marketing Evaluations, Inc., which collects the data. "He's already left such an impression on so many people, so his marketability is unusual for a player of his age," says Tom Goedde, vice-president of marketing for EA Sports.

  14. #364
    RazorzEdge88
    Guest

    Re: another reason to hate tim tebow

    ugh, that's horrible

    Albert Pujols does wonderful charity work and he's the best baseball player in the world, Tebow is a fortunate midget who does right-wing activism

  15. #365
    RedRubberBall
    Guest

    Re: another reason to hate tim tebow

    Quote Originally Posted by RazorzEdge88 View Post

    ugh, that's horrible

    Albert Pujols does wonderful charity work and he's the best baseball player in the world

    yeah but


    Quote Originally Posted by RedRubberBall View Post

    besides, the amount he (Tebow) will make for advertising will be off the hook. he is perfect for mid america, white, handsome and squeaky clean

  16. #366
    Misfit
    Guest

    Re: another reason to hate tim tebow

    Uh, I'm surprised that no one mentioned his family are very conservative outspoken Christians who starred in that Focus on the Family 2.5 million dollar commercial. He hasn't spoken out much about it but I think he supports all that rubbish. He's just smart about saving his career so he's holding his tongue at the moment.

    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIJP8ZOCQJc[/ame]

  17. #367
    penayforay
    Guest

    Re: another reason to hate tim tebow

    didnt he make some sort of anti-gay ad? or is that someone else?

    anyhow, i dont get why professional athletes get SO much money (aside from product endorsement). and i dont think i ever will lol.

  18. #368
    RazorzEdge88
    Guest

    Re: another reason to hate tim tebow

    Quote Originally Posted by penayforay View Post
    didnt he make some sort of anti-gay ad? or is that someone else?

    anyhow, i dont get why professional athletes get SO much money (aside from product endorsement). and i dont think i ever will lol.
    Basically it's because the sports are such HUGE cash cows. It wasn't always like this, though.

    At some point, the players unions decided to demand a bigger share of the pie, so portions of those huge profit margins for the executives in these sports are going to the players.

    Makes sense to me.

    What I don't understand is why fans are mental enough to pay one, two, or five hundred bucks for tickets to a game, or even worse, these replica "jerseys" of their team.

  19. #369
    ISayZed
    Guest

    Re: another reason to hate tim tebow

    Quote Originally Posted by Misfit View Post
    Uh, I'm surprised that no one mentioned his family are very conservative outspoken Christians who starred in that Focus on the Family 2.5 million dollar commercial. He hasn't spoken out much about it but I think he supports all that rubbish. He's just smart about saving his career so he's holding his tongue at the moment.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIJP8ZOCQJc
    Heheh, this is the first time I experienced somebody refer to him as smart, usually it's the opposite.

    Citation: I live in Florida, my brother goes to UCF , my friends go to UF but hate the football team and their funding.

  20. #370
    The gay gargoyle
    G-Lexington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Denver CO
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    44,916
    Blog Entries
    21

    Code of Conduct

    Re: another reason to hate tim tebow

    A few months back, the Colorado Mammoth traded away both two first-round draft picks and their team captain in order to get a player who had yet to play a single game of indoor lacrosse.

    Which is now only the second-dumbest move involving first-round draft picks in Colorado sports this year.

    I actually PRAY he doesn't do well. It's bad enough when the Broncos succeed - they're all over TV, the whole city starts wearing jerseys, etc etc. But for that to be the work of Tebow (with the Lord's assistance) might be a bit too much to bear.

    Lex

  21. #371
    Slut ljghba1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Asheville
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    222

    Code of Conduct

    Re: another reason to hate tim tebow

    the broncos gave up 3 draft picks for a "project" quarterback...BIG mistake. I bet a lot of the Broncos players yelled out a huge FUCK when they saw where he got drafted....having to deal with his holier than thou shit all the time.

  22. #372
    RazorzEdge88
    Guest

    Re: another reason to hate tim tebow

    Quote Originally Posted by ljghba1 View Post
    the broncos gave up 3 draft picks for a "project" quarterback...BIG mistake. I bet a lot of the Broncos players yelled out a huge FUCK when they saw where he got drafted....having to deal with his holier than thou shit all the time.
    Josh McDaniels is an arrogant dipshit. He thinks he can do everything his way without any regard to the talent on his team.

  23. #373

    Re: another reason to hate tim tebow

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua_me View Post
    Tebow a Bronco.... OK.....

    Where'd Colt McCoy go ?
    Colt McCoy ended up being the 85th pick of the draft going to the Cleveland Browns. His Texas roommate, the fine looking wide receiver with the beautiful bubble butt, Jordan Shipley was picked one spot ahead of Colt at #84 in the draft ending up with the Cinncinati Bengals. So they both leave Texas & both end up moving to Ohio.

  24. #374
    All Star Daniel Murphy
    sonny10305's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Long Island
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,700

    Code of Conduct

    Tim Tebow to be Jockey spokesman

    Former Florida Gators quarterback Tim Tebow has signed multi-year contract to serve as the spokesperson for Jockey Sportswear.
    “I’m excited to represent the Jockey brand and to work with such an innovative company,” said Tebow in a statement on the company’s website. “I’ve long been a fan and consumer of Jockey, and think they make a quality product with a great fit. I’m looking forward to a great relationship with such a respectable company.”

    I look forward to seeing that



    He's a briefs man

    http://hotfile.com/dl/58034503/c2e1c..._borb.wmv.html

    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRej5lDCzA0[/ame]
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic101694_8.gif

  25. #375
    aagold76
    Guest

    Re: Tim Tebow to be Jockey spokesman

    Thankfully, I don't wear jockeys...will they now come will directions to your local planned parenthood so you wan picket/bomb it...?

  26. #376
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    11,684

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tim Tebow to be Jockey spokesman

    I agree with 76 quit Jockey brand undies years ago.

  27. #377
    Huntneo(PT)
    Guest

    Re: The Official TIM TEBOW thread!!!

    I tried to make some fakes in which we get to see Tim's ass through his uniform...
    here's what I got.

    Give me a break...I'm relatively new with this photoshop stuff.

    Hopefully someone likes it...




  28. #378
    JP.
    Guest

    T-i-m-T-e-b-o-w

    I LOVE TIM TEBOW SO MUCH...it's not even funny


    How he's...so farrrrrright wing and perfect...

    if we describe 21st century super hero, he must look at least like him


    As usual, "a filth" like me always want to degrade a perfect thing like him
    If I can't have him then I just want to grope his dick and run..^ that means unintentionally exposed to his "sexy" stuff

    I wish..I can install water proof cam inside every toilet rim at his shower room, so whenever he takes dump, I can snap his precious a hole and I dont care if it comes with a turd.


    Tim tebow!!!...I drink your bath-water!!!!!!


  29. #379
    Of Nightmares & Secrets. MoufOfKhaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    8,951
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: T-i-m-T-e-b-o-w

    Good for you and the rest of the christians that think one man leads a TEAM to victory.

    Have at your lust, I have mental masturbation to do.
    "I snuff their tongues, my heart a-flutter,

    These words i speak are gates to Hell..."

  30. #380
    JP.
    Guest

    Re: T-i-m-T-e-b-o-w

    I'm not a christian. I dont celebrate Christmas and dont call me grinch 'cuz he is not exist just like Santa Claus..^

  31. #381
    stacy
    Guest

    Re: T-i-m-T-e-b-o-w

    Congratulations.

    He hates you. He is a major supporter of Focus on the Family, which doesn't want you to get married, have kids, or even exist, really. They're the ones who think being gay is a choice and you can "fix" people by prayer.

  32. #382
    Slut lolalola70's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Wistful Vista
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    275

    Code of Conduct

    Re: T-i-m-T-e-b-o-w

    Quote Originally Posted by stacy View Post
    Congratulations.

    He hates you. He is a major supporter of Focus on the Family, which doesn't want you to get married, have kids, or even exist, really. They're the ones who think being gay is a choice and you can "fix" people by prayer.
    Evil rarely looks like the devil. Too bad his thinking isn't as pretty as his body.

  33. #383

    Re: T-i-m-T-e-b-o-w

    He's anti-gay, so that kills any attractiveness.

    Good-looking guys are a dime a dozen.

    Their mind and personality have to also be attractive.

  34. #384
    JP.
    Guest

    Re: T-i-m-T-e-b-o-w

    Quote Originally Posted by stacy View Post
    Congratulations.

    He hates you. He is a major supporter of Focus on the Family, which doesn't want you to get married, have kids, or even exist, really. They're the ones who think being gay is a choice and you can "fix" people by prayer.
    ^ I know that Stacy. If you read my words thoroughly, actually I sounded more like a villain-rapist rather than a hopeless romantic

  35. #385
    Inactive
    star-warrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Home is where the heart is
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    36,308
    Blog Entries
    9

    Code of Conduct

    Re: T-i-m-T-e-b-o-w



    Straight? No? You decide.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails timtebow.jpg  


  36. #386
    Suck my dick, Scalia! FuryOfFirestorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Edgewater, FL
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    2,216
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: T-i-m-T-e-b-o-w

    No thanks. There are hotter guys out there who don't want to take away my human rights.

    That anti-abortion commercial he and his mother did left a bad taste in my mouth. Yeah lady, you almost got rid of your meal ticket because the mean old baby-killing doctor wasn't looking out for your health, he just wanted another fetus to sacrifice to the Dark Lord.

  37. #387
    JP.
    Guest

    Re: T-i-m-T-e-b-o-w

    Quote Originally Posted by star-warrior View Post

    Straight? No? You decide.
    He was distracted by the sight of Jesus walking on the water ^

    Quote Originally Posted by FuryOfFirestorm View Post
    No thanks. There are hotter guys out there who don't want to take away my human rights.
    he just wanted another fetus to sacrifice to the Dark Lord.
    Lol..you're hilarious

  38. #388

    Re: T-i-m-T-e-b-o-w

    Oh, you were being snarky.

    I'm still waiting for that Shaun White nudie pic, myself.

  39. #389
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    11,684

    Code of Conduct

    Re: T-i-m-T-e-b-o-w

    Not a fan of Tim.

  40. #390
    holeconfusion
    Guest

    Re: T-i-m-T-e-b-o-w

    [QUOTE=

    I wish..I can install water proof cam inside every toilet rim at his shower room, so whenever he takes dump, I can snap his precious a hole and I dont care if it comes with a turd.


    Tim tebow!!!...I drink your bath-water!!!!!!

    [/QUOTE]

    Omg dude you crack me up.

    You're becoming my fav. poster here. Keep it up.

  41. #391
    panegyric JUB Admin Corny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Germany!
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    36,226
    Blog Entries
    12

    Code of Conduct

    Re: T-i-m-T-e-b-o-w

    They warned me Satan would be attractive. (Ned Flanders)
    Check out my very own Body Hair Lovers and Photography Groups!

  42. #392
    ecce homo rareboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    32,954

    Code of Conduct

    Re: T-i-m-T-e-b-o-w

    He's an asshat.

    And as others have pointed out....he'd hate queers like you.

    *runs outside to burn all the Jockey underwear in closet*

  43. #393
    holeconfusion
    Guest

    Re: T-i-m-T-e-b-o-w

    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    He's an asshat.

    And as others have pointed out....he'd hate queers like you.

    *runs outside to burn all the Jockey underwear in closet*
    Don't burn them. Mail them to me after you've worn them.

  44. #394
    A Total Bottom mbamike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    14,610

    Code of Conduct

    Re: T-i-m-T-e-b-o-w

    Not only "NO", but "HELL NO!"

    I thought I saw the last of him when he left Florida!

    Homophobia kills!

  45. #395

    Re: T-i-m-T-e-b-o-w

    Tim Tebow is a hardcore Christian activist.

    His work with "Focus on the Family" is well documented, and on those black things that football players wear under their eyes -- he has bible verses inscribed in them.

    I think his football helmet has bible verses inscribed in them too. He is very vocal about his conservative Christian beliefs, which the fundies love.

    You know that conservative Christian parents tell their kids that gay men are perverts and sickos..........but they tell their kids to look up to Tim Tebow because he's a "good Christian man".....

  46. #396

    Re: T-i-m-T-e-b-o-w

    I wish tim tebow would model those under wear.(just underwear)
    Evil Lyn

  47. #397
    RazorzEdge88
    Guest

    Re: T-i-m-T-e-b-o-w

    Quote Originally Posted by MoufOfKhaos View Post
    Good for you and the rest of the christians that think one man leads a TEAM to victory.

    Have at your lust, I have mental masturbation to do.
    lolz

    Actually, quarterbacks usually do deserve a lot of credit for their team's success.

    In the case of the Broncos, however, nobody's really talking about their defense, which is really what's winning them most of these games.

    Tebow kind of sucks. He's not a good pocket passer, and a really physical defense like Baltimore or Pittsburgh will expose him in the playoffs.

  48. #398
    Travisevian
    Guest

    Re: T-i-m-T-e-b-o-w

    Quote Originally Posted by larryng View Post
    I wish tim tebow would model those under wear.(just underwear)
    Yes, I agree...only for marketing reasons, of course because it's terribly important for the product of interest to be thoroughly observed by potential consumers. It has absolutely nothing to do with his body.

  49. #399
    ForeverSingle+Unloveable 72-Jay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    (somewhere in colorado)
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,981

    Code of Conduct

    Re: T-i-m-T-e-b-o-w

    I'm not a sports fan to begin with so I could care less about that Tebow (I'm actually getting kinda sick of hearing his name on the news & how "good" (read...'lucky') the Broncos are doing.)

    And now just hearing that he is a supporter of Focus On The Family is enough for me to dislike the guy. Every time I have to see the highway sign for that hateful dump (which luckily isn't very often) there is one word that comes to my mind... Nuke

  50. #400
    peace and long life
    MidnightPrism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Monroe, GA
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    14,372
    Blog Entries
    13

    Code of Conduct

    Re: T-i-m-T-e-b-o-w

    I'd pound his gay hating ass. He can't talk if I shove his face in the pillow.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.