JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 132
  1. #1
    Virgin assluvr33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Seattle
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    17

    Code of Conduct

    Cocky Boys: Sebastian Young

    This might be the hottest guy I've seen in forever! He is fuckin sexy as hell, and has a HUGE cock and a GREAT ass that I'd love to ride all night long. Does anyone have any info on him...Kyle Majors referred to him as 'the legend' on the Cocky Boys site, but there's only 2 vids. Has he done other stuff in porn?

  2. #2

    Re: Cocky Boys: Sebastian Young

    I heard he was in prison or jail for something or other. Try broke straight boys under the name phoenix there. Hope this helps

  3. #3

  4. #4

    Re: Cocky Boys: Sebastian Young

    Hes authentic , maybe he is really straight, but his sex performances are pretty hot, he is not a liar about his real sexual orientation, something good in the industry these days, where the performers lies about his real sexual preferences...

    Good Work Sebastian!! I support you
    Hope

  5. #5
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,518

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Cocky Boys: Sebastian Young

    His earlier movies are filled with the grossest twinks I've ever seen. You know he was just in this for the money.

  6. #6
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    29

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Cocky Boys: Sebastian Young

    sabastian is stunning but is he gay

  7. #7

    Re: Cocky Boys: Sebastian Young

    He is HOT! He has a scene that I really like with Brad Star and Aaron King in a movie called "Cock Tease." Aaron gets it up the butt from both of them. It's very...umm...nice

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    22

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Cocky Boys: Sebastian Young

    Anybody have any free vids of this guy?

  9. #9

    Re: Cocky Boys: Sebastian Young

    I recall that he said he is gay in a past cockyboys.com interview

  10. #10
    Boy lover (18+) bobinri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    1,727

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Cocky Boys: Sebastian Young

    Too bad he's in jail till 2010 for elderly abuse

    would love to see him in more vids

  11. #11
    JUB Addict Ninja108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    63,598

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Cocky Boys: Sebastian Young

    He orginally got probation for it but messed up on the terms of it. I'm sure we'll see him again... gay porn is very forgiving.

  12. #12
    JUB Addict
    seven2go's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Midwest USA
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,651

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Cocky Boys: Sebastian Young

    Quote Originally Posted by bobinri View Post
    Too bad he's in jail till 2010 for elderly abuse

    would love to see him in more vids
    In for ELDER ABUSE?

    Fucker oughta be in for LIFE........

    http://www.gaysexblog.net/sebastian-young-fugitive.html

  13. #13

    Re: Cocky Boys: Sebastian Young

    I love Sebastian

  14. #14

    Re: Cocky Boys: Sebastian Young

    Is so beautiful

  15. #15

    Re: Cocky Boys: Sebastian Young


  16. #16

  17. #17

    Re: Cocky Boys: Sebastian Young

    Altro video di RIMMING da altro film :
    http://www.xvideos.com/video255307/sebastian_rimming_2

  18. #18

    Re: Cocky Boys: Sebastian Young

    If you're into bad boys, he's pretty much TOPS.

    He could totally get it!
    Read my blog HERE *NSFW*

  19. #19

    Re: Cocky Boys: Sebastian Young

    Btw, I'm totally "using" this later! Thnx!

    Quote Originally Posted by flashgordon85 View Post
    Read my blog HERE *NSFW*

  20. #20

  21. #21

    Re: Cocky Boys: Sebastian Young


  22. #22

    Re: Cocky Boys: Sebastian Young

    Ho caricato un altro mini video :

    http://www.xvideos.com/video265784/sebastian_young

  23. #23

    Re: Cocky Boys: Sebastian Young

    Just so ya know...Cocky Boys just announced that Seb Young is BACK after two years in prison. He just did a scene with Trent Diesel, and Benny Morecock has some hot preview pix at his blog, bennymorecock.com

    -a fellow Sebastian Young lover

  24. #24
    Porn Star Allicide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    472

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Cocky Boys: Sebastian Young

    I see they are still trying to market him as straight and he got a horrible stomach tattoo.

  25. #25
    Sex God interpolic13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    759

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Cocky Boys: Sebastian Young

    I do have a soft spot of Sebastian so part of me is excited to see him back in action

  26. #26

    Re: Cocky Boys: Sebastian Young

    Hey @Allicide --

    Say what you will about his tat, but Seb is definitely totally straight. He's got a wife and a bun in the oven, plus when he went out to dinner w/ the guys at CB he couldn't stop talking about vaginas. He enjoys the cock (obvi, and especially after two years in prison haha), but is a total pussyhound.

  27. #27

    Re: Cocky Boys: Sebastian Young

    Quote Originally Posted by brianritz View Post
    Just so ya know...Cocky Boys just announced that Seb Young is BACK after two years in prison. He just did a scene with Trent Diesel, and Benny Morecock has some hot preview pix at his blog, bennymorecock.com

    -a fellow Sebastian Young lover
    AWESOME!!!! FINALLY!

    Who cares if he's straight; this guy is an actual performer & gay porn needs them now more than ever.
    Read my blog HERE *NSFW*

  28. #28
    Porn Star Allicide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    472

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Cocky Boys: Sebastian Young

    Quote Originally Posted by brianritz View Post
    Hey @Allicide --
    He enjoys the cock (obvi, and especially after two years in prison haha), but is a total pussyhound.
    That makes him BISEXUAL! Why the fuck is that so hard to say? If studios would stop marketing that "straight" bullshit and just let men who like to have sex with men and women call themselves bisexual then there would be a whole lot less contempt for "Gay4Pay" and a lot more "damn he's really into it".

    We don't give a crap who someone wants to marry but we don't find it a turn on in porn if the both people having sex don't enjoy it. None of these "straight" guys are great actors and the average viewer can tell who is into it and who isn't...so cut the "straight" crap already.

    I've never had an issue with Sebastian Young/Phoenix and don't now. What I have a problem with is the marketing BULLSHIT. I question why a studio would hire a "straight" man with a "wife and a bun in the oven" when their are plenty of openly gay or bisexual performers willing to work without the extra "straight" baggage. Except that the studios intends to exploit his previous work and "bad boy" rep which just seems sleazy.

    I've known plenty of bisexual men and most ultimately do prefer one sex more than they other. Usually they date women openly because it is easier while still enjoying sex with both. So studios need to stop marketing the idea that men that enjoy sex with men and women are "straight" because they aren't they are bisexual they just choose to PARTNER with women because it is easier.

    When we are watching gay porn we don't care who they want to marry but we do care if they are turned on by the person they are having sex with. The idea of bisexuality might be something that the 40-65 year old men running the studios don't get but recent studies show most men under 35 definitely understand bisexuality. Studios just need to start letting the guys say they are bisexual instead of immediately telling them if they have ever fucked a girl they need to claim the "straight" title to be more appealing...because in 2010 that isn't true any longer.

  29. #29

    Re: Cocky Boys: Sebastian Young

    Any new video of him ?

  30. #30

    Re: Cocky Boys: Sebastian Young

    It's obvious you know what you're talking about and that you have an issue with the marketing of certain men as something they are "not" in order to appeal to a certain niche. I can understand your frustration. However.

    Firstly, the "G4P" niche is incredibly popular--arguably it gets more and more popular each day. Sites like Broke Straight Boys and Bait Bus, as well as actors like Matt Hughes and Sebastian Young prove that although people like yourself may disapprove of the "straight" label to men in gay porn, others lap it up as the fulfillment of their fantasy.

    Because sexual-orientation labels and how they're defined lend themselves so easily to becoming volatile minefields of identity and ideology, there are a lot of strong opinions about what being a gay-for-pay performer means. Some gay-porn industry insiders think it's nothing more than a marketing construct, where the straight-boy fetish is enacted through a personality who is gay in real life but packaged and sold accordingly to the "unattainable" straight-boy fantasy. --SF Gate

    It's not that the studios are blind to the wants of their customers--hardly! As the general public's preferences change, so too does the studios' content. Although you and others you know may not be fans of "G4P" actors, or men labeled as something they're not, that doesn't mean that a large chunk of the gay-porn-watching population isn't.

    Consider also the sheer amount of falsity in porn, the necessity for suspension of disbelief. Even something as mundane as the actor's name is a lie. People create fan pages and get tattoos of what is essentially a marketing construct, a brand. To say nothing of the situations, the behind-the-scenes Cialis-popping and fluffering and Photoshop.

    Porn is about wish fulfillment. It gives people a chance to have their innermost fantasies extrapolated onto the screen--to witness in real-time the things they previously could only imagine. Straight boys, trannies, paraplegics, Cocky Boys, amateurs, etc. The entire industry is held up by tenuous ties of fabrication and exaggeration--but that's precisely why it works.

    Finally, and most importantly: you have no right to label someone's sexuality just by knowing who they fuck. There are plenty of GAY guys who have sex with women and STRAIGHT guys who have sex with men. It's not that they're "afraid" of the bisexual label, though admittedly it's difficult to exist under such a nebulous umbrella, but that they're genuinely unwilling or unable to feel comfortable calling themselves as such. Who are you to project what is essentially a social construct ("sexuality") onto others?

    As a 22-year-old working in a company with a median age of 28, I'd say that it's not the "older people" who can't understand bisexuality-- it's the ignorant who can't understand sexuality outside of the three partner-based categories, created by society in order to pigeonhole and classify.

    -Ritz OUT

  31. #31
    Porn Star Allicide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    472

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Cocky Boys: Sebastian Young

    It's not that the studios are blind to the wants of their customers--hardly! As the general public's preferences change, so too does the studios' content. Although you and others you know may not be fans of "G4P" actors, or men labeled as something they're not, that doesn't mean that a large chunk of the gay-porn-watching population isn't.

    I have made this arguement before and I'll make it again. People who buy gay porn buy gay porn to watch hot men have sex. They will buy what is made therefore the studios ARE the ones that are pushing the Gay4pay crap. Take this example. Sometimes I want chocolate. What I'm really wanting is Godiva chocolate. It's rich and creamy and I can eat a single piece to be satisfied. The problem is that you can't always find Godiva but you can walk into any gas station and pick up a Hershey bar. It isn't as good. I'll have to eat the entire bar to be satisfied plus I'll know it wasn't really what I wanted but it was AVAILABLE. Hershey outsells Godiva but no one will argue it is the better chocolate just more common.

    That is the problem. Studios put attractive men in videos have them pretend they are straight then when the videos sell they crow that the videos sold because gay men "just love straight guys having gay sex"...NOT TRUE. Gay men like attractive masculine men ENJOYING having sex with each other. The video didn't sell because it was Godiva it sold because it was Hershey's...it was what was available.

    That isn't true you say because the internet makes everything accessible. Well that is were presentation comes into the equation. If you had a choice between an unwrapped and melted Godiva or a fresh and unwrapped Hershey then you are going to choose the Hershey, yet again. That is why studios like Randy Blue, Next Door, Sean Cody and the like are so popular. Not because they use Gay4pay models but because they "wrap" them better.

    The reverse of that chocolate arguement is also true. If you repackage Hershey's as Godiva or Godiva as Hershey's then you can fool the buyer but only until they taste it. That is why it doesn't make sense to package Godiva as Hershey's. So why keep packaging gay/bisexual men as "straight" it is NOT why they are selling. Look at the hottest guys to come into porn in the last year. They are openly gay or admittedly bisexual. NOBODY buys the "straight" bullshit anymore.

    Finally, and most importantly: you have no right to label someone's sexuality just by knowing who they fuck. There are plenty of GAY guys who have sex with women and STRAIGHT guys who have sex with men. It's not that they're "afraid" of the bisexual label, though admittedly it's difficult to exist under such a nebulous umbrella, but that they're genuinely unwilling or unable to feel comfortable calling themselves as such. Who are you to project what is essentially a social construct ("sexuality") onto others?

    No one forcing them to choose a label. Either they or more likely the STUDIO gives them that label. If they aren't comfortable calling themselves bisexual then they don't have to but the studio doesn't need to market them as straight because that is forcing them into a label. How do gay porn viewers know a performer's sexuality? Because the studio or the performer LABELS it themself usually with contrived "behind the scenes" or "interviews" that are just as fake as the name they created.

    So they HAVE chosen to label themselves and mistakenly think by choosing to call themself "straight" it makes them more marketable. The truth is that label only interest a very small group who covet the "straight" thing while about the same amount are turned off completely by it. Add the fact that the self loathers turned on by "straight" label are only going to find the performer attractive for a short time before they start saying shit like "How can he call himself straight when he has been gangbanged" or "How can he claim he is straight when his asshole looks blown out." So it makes no sense for studios or performers to cater to a "fan base" that is going to turn on them after a few scenes instead of trying to cultivate a more "gay positive" fan base that will give the performer longevity. One is Heshey's and one is Godiva. I always want Godiva but sometimes I'm forced to settle for Hershey's.

  32. #32

    Re: Cocky Boys: Sebastian Young

    The whole gay 4 pay debate will never die, simply because the straight guy fantasy will always be a very real thing and there will always be studios willing to hire straight men to supply it. The thing is there are MANY straight guys in the business who simply shouldn't be involved in it. There have been guys who've openly admitted to disliking gay sex, been dead fish on camera, and built entire careers on actually avoiding full-on sex with another man while remaining a "gay porn star". Sebastian Young has done none of this. From what I've seen, he's been one of the most exciting performers in gay xxx in the last 10 years - and that's not even because of the supposed "bad boy image". What's exciting about him (at least for me) is that he's not precious about it, and he actually seems to enjoy himself in his scenes.

    It's really no one's concern which sex these guys go home to after a shoot. Honestly, how/why would that affect you getting off to them (unless, of course, they run around bitching about it)?? The truth is (and always will be) that the straight guys in gay porn get into it for one or more of the following reasons: 1) It pays significantly more than straight porn if you're a guy 2) It's an instant ego boost from men (as opposed to women, who generally aren't as open with their adoration as we dudes are when it comes to porn) 3) They look at it as a type of "party like a rock star" lifestyle. Brian is totally right; there is a reason these studios that focus on the straight guy fantasy (BaitBuddies, BrokeStraightBoys, etc) are so popular - and that's because there are consumers who are demanding it. What's funny is that there are actually openly gay performers who've portrayed unwilling straight men who end up fucking dudes on those sites (Dustin Michaels, Riley Burke, and Chad Davis, to name a few) - so that obviously says something as well.
    I don't think gay porn viewers actually know what they want until they get it. Sure, the whole unattainable straight guy getting coerced into having butt sex will forever be a fantasy some of them seek out - but, if they were given quality pornography that wasn't the run of the mill, cookie cutter stuff that they've gotten since the 90's, I don't think sites like the ones I mentioned previously would be as popular as they are right now and this entire discussion wouldn't be such a hot topic. For that to happen, though, the people in control (studios, directors, bloggers) will need to step out of the box creatively and fans will have to be a bit more vocal about the mediocrity that's been going on.

    Back to Sebastian, I can't say whether he's gay or straight (or bisexual), because I don't know the guy personally. From what I've read/heard, he's probably not completely gay - BUT what I can say is that I think he's a better performer than most other guys who've been branded with the gay4pay label (and even some of the guys who are actually gay), so instead of slinging mud at the guy, we should appreciate what he's actually brought to the table, considering he's not 100% gay.
    Read my blog HERE *NSFW*

  33. #33

  34. #34
    JUB Addict FanofFiction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    4,336

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Cocky Boys: Sebastian Young

    Yummy!!! I like!

  35. #35
    Porn Star Allicide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    472

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Cocky Boys: Sebastian Young

    Just for the record ...since my rants tend to be long and people might not want ot disect them... I don't have any issues with Sebastian or his performances. I and many others are simply sick of companies using the "straight" label when it clearly doesn't apply. I'm not asking anyone to give themselves a label but I do take issue when they use it to imply that some how they are better than the men who are buying their product. Again this isn't Sebastian's fault...this is studios trying to market something in a way that NO ONE WANTS any longer.

    When men (who don't know better) say they like "straight" men what they are saying is they like masculine men. If studios would stop perpetuating the idea that some how "straight" men are more masculine then they could focus on just making freaking hot scenes.

    I'll argue that the reason Bait Bus, Broke Straight Boys, etc are so popular has NOTHING to do with the performers' supposed orientations making them appear more like "real" people and less like "models".

  36. #36
    Porn Star Allicide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    472

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Cocky Boys: Sebastian Young

    My last paragraph should have said:

    I'll argue that the reason Bait Bus, Broke Straight Boys, etc are so popular has NOTHING to do with the performers' supposed orientations but the gonzo/amatuer film style making them appear more like "real" people and less like "models".

  37. #37
    micesu
    Guest

    Re: Cocky Boys: Sebastian Young

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon Spark View Post
    The whole gay 4 pay debate will never die, simply because the straight guy fantasy will always be a very real thing and there will always be studios willing to hire straight men to supply it. The thing is there are MANY straight guys in the business who simply shouldn't be involved in it. There have been guys who've openly admitted to disliking gay sex, been dead fish on camera, and built entire careers on actually avoiding full-on sex with another man while remaining a "gay porn star". Sebastian Young has done none of this. From what I've seen, he's been one of the most exciting performers in gay xxx in the last 10 years - and that's not even because of the supposed "bad boy image". What's exciting about him (at least for me) is that he's not precious about it, and he actually seems to enjoy himself in his scenes.

    It's really no one's concern which sex these guys go home to after a shoot. Honestly, how/why would that affect you getting off to them (unless, of course, they run around bitching about it)?? The truth is (and always will be) that the straight guys in gay porn get into it for one or more of the following reasons: 1) It pays significantly more than straight porn if you're a guy 2) It's an instant ego boost from men (as opposed to women, who generally aren't as open with their adoration as we dudes are when it comes to porn) 3) They look at it as a type of "party like a rock star" lifestyle. Brian is totally right; there is a reason these studios that focus on the straight guy fantasy (BaitBuddies, BrokeStraightBoys, etc) are so popular - and that's because there are consumers who are demanding it. What's funny is that there are actually openly gay performers who've portrayed unwilling straight men who end up fucking dudes on those sites (Dustin Michaels, Riley Burke, and Chad Davis, to name a few) - so that obviously says something as well.
    I don't think gay porn viewers actually know what they want until they get it. Sure, the whole unattainable straight guy getting coerced into having butt sex will forever be a fantasy some of them seek out - but, if they were given quality pornography that wasn't the run of the mill, cookie cutter stuff that they've gotten since the 90's, I don't think sites like the ones I mentioned previously would be as popular as they are right now and this entire discussion wouldn't be such a hot topic. For that to happen, though, the people in control (studios, directors, bloggers) will need to step out of the box creatively and fans will have to be a bit more vocal about the mediocrity that's been going on.

    Back to Sebastian, I can't say whether he's gay or straight (or bisexual), because I don't know the guy personally. From what I've read/heard, he's probably not completely gay - BUT what I can say is that I think he's a better performer than most other guys who've been branded with the gay4pay label (and even some of the guys who are actually gay), so instead of slinging mud at the guy, we should appreciate what he's actually brought to the table, considering he's not 100% gay.
    Chi Chi LaRue recently gave an interview where she was asked about a performer who told them what he made doing gay porn. Her response "He's lying, most of them do to justify what they are doing", and was also asked what the biggest misconception about porn is and her response was "that it's sexy and glamourous" Diesel Washington also said "You can't make a living just doing gay porn", so the "party like a rockstar" comment is far from the truth. A lot of these guys struggle to make the rent and the dancing gigs are less frequent now. As far as your number two point, honey I can't tell you how many guys as soon as they quit will try and do everything they can to distance themselves from a porn past and there are guys working now that DON'T want to get recognized.

    Diesel can be bat shit crazy sometimes but this comment is spot on and should be cited in any of these debates:

    If your sucking dick, or taking a dick up the ass in a porn...

    You are not str8! Use Bi or "Sexual" something that sounds cute, do not say your Str8that is a bunch of bullshit. No Str8 male is going to let their image of being fucked or sucking on a fat cock be beamed across the Internet for sale for a couple of bucks without being somewhat Bi curious(at the least) Tired of Str8 guys who are taking 10 inch dicks up their ass(which is loose before the scene)say after everything is done at the end of the day, I'm str8!
    There is a backlash of gay for pay and a number of studios are toning down the "he's straight" marketing, so the whole "it's what is selling now" no longer holds water and the "bait bus" and "broke straight guys" types of sites don't exactly help when they use the same group of porn performers that have appeared on 10 different websites in the last two weeks. They are making porn for the paying consumer, however most porn consumers are non-paying.

    As for Sebastian Young, sorry but elder abuse or any kind of abuse of a person or animal is a complete turn off and disgusting. People here justifiably came down on the twink performer who beat his dog to death, but are getting hot over someone that abuses an elderly person. That is pathetic. If he really does have a "bun in the oven" then all I can say is that is pitiful and call me a judgmental Mary if you want but irresponsible. Lets see you are a convicted felon who just got out of jail with no job prospects other then doing porn which will limit you job prospects when you decide to get out of porn, what should I do, YES HAVE A BABY!

    As much as you want to believe it, there are not "plenty" of straight guys having sex with men and the ones that claim they are aren't straight nor do they look like what you see in porn. They look more like these guys:

    http://www.kxan.com/dpp/news/crime/P...ets-15-arrests

    AND

    http://www.salem-news.com/articles/m...ests_51507.php

  38. #38

    Re: Cocky Boys: Sebastian Young

    Quote Originally Posted by micesu View Post
    Chi Chi LaRue recently gave an interview where she was asked about a performer who told them what he made doing gay porn. Her response "He's lying, most of them do to justify what they are doing", and was also asked what the biggest misconception about porn is and her response was "that it's sexy and glamourous" Diesel Washington also said "You can't make a living just doing gay porn", so the "party like a rockstar" comment is far from the truth. A lot of these guys struggle to make the rent and the dancing gigs are less frequent now.
    There is a newcomer (he's only done maybe 5 scenes), who posted photos of hundred dollar bills, which added up to at least $2,000 on his Facebook. The photos were posted just after returning from a trip to California for gay porn. Again, this particular guy (who happens to be straight and shall remain nameless) is just starting out in the business, so that must be the going rate for your average straight guy entering gay porn. I'm not sure exactly how many scenes he shot to make that money (I'm sure it wasn't more than 2 or 3), but $2,000 is ALOT of money to be paid for anything, in my opinion. I'm sure who you're working for and what you're doing for a specific scene factors in significantly when it comes to how many digits are on your paycheck (and I'm not saying that your quotes are wrong) - but if you're not a complete idiot with outrageously fine taste/standards, you actually can make a living with that kind of money. Maybe not a lavish one, but a modest, comfortable one, at least...

    Quote Originally Posted by micesu View Post
    As far as your number two point, honey I can't tell you how many guys as soon as they quit will try and do everything they can to distance themselves from a porn past and there are guys working now that DON'T want to get recognized.
    This is just more proof that most guys are getting into that business for the wrong reasons. Why do it if you're going to be ashamed of it later? That makes absolutely no sense. Speaking as someone who's been pursuing the business for a few years now (for several reasons that don't include strictly getting paid and being a "porn star"), it's like living in some Feed The Children country and watching fat rich people freely toss out packages of meat every day simply because they don't have enough room in their freezer.
    Read my blog HERE *NSFW*

  39. #39
    Porn Star Allicide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    472

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Cocky Boys: Sebastian Young

    There is a newcomer (he's only done maybe 5 scenes), who posted photos of hundred dollar bills, which added up to at least $2,000 on his Facebook. The photos were posted just after returning from a trip to California for gay porn. Again, this particular guy (who happens to be straight and shall remain nameless) is just starting out in the business, so that must be the going rate for your average straight guy entering gay porn. I'm not sure exactly how many scenes he shot to make that money

    The only sites that pay that that good are the ones that want you to sign a contract with them like Sean Cody or Randy Blue saying that you won't work with any other studio for at least a year. So yeah he might have made 2000 for doing a shoot but he likely signed a contract that prevent him from using any images for himself. If that studio doesn't use him again then he can't film with another until the contract runs out.

    If he didn't sign a contract then he might be able to book more scenes but get real unless you become a "major name" then you aren't going to make more than 40K a year doing porn. You are going to have to have a second job.

  40. #40
    JUB Addict FanofFiction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    4,336

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Cocky Boys: Sebastian Young

    Quote Originally Posted by Allicide View Post
    Just for the record ...since my rants tend to be long and people might not want ot disect them... I don't have any issues with Sebastian or his performances. I and many others are simply sick of companies using the "straight" label when it clearly doesn't apply. I'm not asking anyone to give themselves a label but I do take issue when they use it to imply that some how they are better than the men who are buying their product. Again this isn't Sebastian's fault...this is studios trying to market something in a way that NO ONE WANTS any longer.

    When men (who don't know better) say they like "straight" men what they are saying is they like masculine men. If studios would stop perpetuating the idea that some how "straight" men are more masculine then they could focus on just making freaking hot scenes.

    I'll argue that the reason Bait Bus, Broke Straight Boys, etc are so popular has NOTHING to do with the performers' supposed orientations making them appear more like "real" people and less like "models".
    I wholeheartedly agree with you. Straight guys in gay porn are not actually straight. Most guys know this. But we like watching masculine men (I actually like both masculine and fem guys), so porn companies should just start marketing it as masculine guys. Cut the crap and tell it like it is.

  41. #41
    JUB Addict Ninja108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    63,598

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Cocky Boys: Sebastian Young

    As for Sebastian Young, sorry but elder abuse or any kind of abuse of a person or animal is a complete turn off and disgusting. People here justifiably came down on the twink performer who beat his dog to death, but are getting hot over someone that abuses an elderly person. That is pathetic. If he really does have a "bun in the oven" then all I can say is that is pitiful and call me a judgmental Mary if you want but irresponsible. Lets see you are a convicted felon who just got out of jail with no job prospects other then doing porn which will limit you job prospects when you decide to get out of porn, what should I do, YES HAVE A BABY!

    ITA with you. His sexiness ended when he was arrested for that. I have no doubt if Nickolay Petrov was released people would be eager to see him in films despite the fact he beat a helpless couple with a hammer.
    Not that animal cruelty isn't appalling, because it is, but we seem far more willing to forgive crimes against our fellow human beings than our animals.

  42. #42
    micesu
    Guest

    Re: Cocky Boys: Sebastian Young

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon Spark View Post
    There is a newcomer (he's only done maybe 5 scenes), who posted photos of hundred dollar bills, which added up to at least $2,000 on his Facebook. The photos were posted just after returning from a trip to California for gay porn. Again, this particular guy (who happens to be straight and shall remain nameless) is just starting out in the business, so that must be the going rate for your average straight guy entering gay porn. I'm not sure exactly how many scenes he shot to make that money (I'm sure it wasn't more than 2 or 3), but $2,000 is ALOT of money to be paid for anything, in my opinion. I'm sure who you're working for and what you're doing for a specific scene factors in significantly when it comes to how many digits are on your paycheck (and I'm not saying that your quotes are wrong) - but if you're not a complete idiot with outrageously fine taste/standards, you actually can make a living with that kind of money. Maybe not a lavish one, but a modest, comfortable one, at least...



    This is just more proof that most guys are getting into that business for the wrong reasons. Why do it if you're going to be ashamed of it later? That makes absolutely no sense. Speaking as someone who's been pursuing the business for a few years now (for several reasons that don't include strictly getting paid and being a "porn star"), it's like living in some Feed The Children country and watching fat rich people freely toss out packages of meat every day simply because they don't have enough room in their freezer.
    That newcomer may also be doing other things to get that money as well if you know what I mean. Very few of these guys are smart with their $$$, one performer I corresponded with told me some of the things some of these guys have bought and lets just say they weren't exactly necessities (think jewelry, electronics, drugs, and in one instance a Louis Vuitton carryall bag for himself). I saw this comment on another blog and it's very true a lot of guys end up worse of financially when they leave the industry then they were before they got into it.

  43. #43
    Slut fluxflux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Sydney. Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    257

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Cocky Boys: Sebastian Young

    all the criminal shit aside, he still don't get me horned up.

  44. #44
    Sex God fuck littrell's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    568

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Cocky Boys: Sebastian Young

    Quote Originally Posted by flashgordon85 View Post
    Ho caricato un altro mini video :

    http://www.xvideos.com/video265784/sebastian_young
    non si vede nulla, non apre la pagina...

  45. #45

    Re: Cocky Boys: Sebastian Young

    xvideo lo ha eliminato (Was eliminated)

  46. #46

    Re: Cocky Boys: Sebastian Young

    sebastianyoung.com , bitches! So it's not a REAL website, per se, but it does have free pics and a trailer. Plus hearing Sebastian say, "I'm back, bitch" is, frankly, hilarious.

  47. #47

    Re: Cocky Boys: Sebastian Young

    He's so sexy, it doesnt matter what he did in his past. He was amazing from the 1st time I watched him on Broke Straight Boys and now hes just gotten better!

  48. #48
    JUB Addict Ninja108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    63,598

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Cocky Boys: Sebastian Young

    Quote Originally Posted by RIGuy23 View Post
    He's so sexy, it doesnt matter what he did in his past. He was amazing from the 1st time I watched him on Broke Straight Boys and now hes just gotten better!
    It should. I'm sorry, if someone's ugly on the inside, it doesn't matter how "hot" they are. They deserve to be treated with contempt.

  49. #49
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    11,998

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Cocky Boys: Sebastian Young

    Saw that he back with Cockyboys.

  50. #50
    JUB Addict Ninja108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    63,598

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Cocky Boys: Sebastian Young

    Quote Originally Posted by bike10 View Post
    Saw that he back with Cockyboys.
    Knew he would be. Gay porn is very forgiving for the most part.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.