JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Results 1 to 33 of 33
  1. #1
    PRESIDENT OF GALLIFREY Johnbarrowmansbitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Strathclyde; Scotland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    1,579

    Code of Conduct

    Caught a Male family member Wanking?

    I've caught my dad wanking many times when i was younger.
    Also, my hot uncle wanked off in a drunken state in the mensroom at a wedding.
    Down on your knees and open wide!

  2. #2
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    2,580

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Caught a Male family member Wanking?

    I caught one person really, it was my cousin and I knew already he was jerking off at my computer...

    Then the other one would be my Father but that was his home made jerk off video..

  3. #3
    dylan265
    Guest

    Re: Caught a Male family member Wanking?

    i walked in on my bro once when he was on the comp. i got really awkward and walked out. but then i came in a few minutes later and he had a glass his cum on the table, which he tried to hide when i walked in

  4. #4
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    723

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Caught a Male family member Wanking?

    Not a family member. Working in nursing homes I have often walked into patients rooms and there they are, laying on thier beds going to it. I caught 5 different guys going to it in one morning. Must have been a full moon.

  5. #5
    southport
    Guest

    Re: Caught a Male family member Wanking?

    My identical twin brother and I wank off all the time

  6. #6

    Re: Caught a Male family member Wanking?

    Haven't caught a wanker, but have been caught wankin'

  7. #7

    Re: Caught a Male family member Wanking?

    ive got my dad jerking off s couple of times and one time when i was younger my cousin started jerking off under my bedsheets right next to me.

  8. #8
    Slut RedRooster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    215

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Caught a Male family member Wanking?

    I have four brothers, trust me I have seen all of my brothers jagging off one time or another.

    Especially my two younger brothers, I swear those two are the hornyest boys ever, we share a bedroom and those two are always pulling on their hard dick's. I won't say every time I walk into the bedroom, but many times I have walked into our bedroom and one of them and sometimes both of them are jagging off in their bed's. A few times I caught them in bed together pulling on their dicks and giggling with each other.

    Ever since we hit puberty none of us wear underwear or anything to bed at night and in the morning its like 5 naked hard boys with our dicks pointing North fighting to use the bathroom.

    We have an over-size shower up-stairs and I swear my one younger brother is totally Gay, he's so gay he should have a girls name; he walks, talks and acts like a girly-boy. Anyways, whenever we share a shower in the morning he's either hard when he walks into the shower or he gets a hard-on while we shower.

    My youngest brother isn't much different, except he doesn't act like a girl, I caught him and his best friend pulling their dicks in our room one night when his best friend slept over. His friend is So gay but my brother doesn't believe me when I told him. However I don't blame him for falling in love with my youngest brother, he's so adorable and petite, he's like almost 5' 4" and weighs all of 137 pounds and with his long hair and cute bubble butt he's careful not to drop the soap when I'm around hahaha

    This is probably too much information for some of you reading this, but yeah I've seen a family member "wanking".
    Boys will be boys...

  9. #9
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Caught a Male family member Wanking?

    Yea I caught my dad a few months ago, well not exactly. I came home early and saw that my computer was on, he was in the bathroom, so I knew he had done it. I was lucky, I found his cum on the carpet. I couldn't resist tasting the seed that made me; it was so good and still warm.

    I also remember when I was younger, I came home early from school also and my he left the bathroom door open, and I walked by and he was jerking in the shower. He didn't see me so I watched him for about 5 minutes. Our cocks look very much alike, it was soo hot watching him shoot over the shower door.

  10. #10

    Re: Caught a Male family member Wanking?

    ^ Hot stories guys.........i also cot one of my uncle wanking...he was so hot...he wanked into a glass sitting in the living room, and I watched him but he didn't realize. then he put the glass on the kitchen to wash. But before that I tasted it.

  11. #11
    On the Prowl soyezzen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    112

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Caught a Male family member Wanking?

    I saw my dad when i was in high school. Got back home and he was jerking to porn in the living room. Looked like he wanted to get caught.

  12. #12

    Re: Caught a Male family member Wanking?

    Anyone ever wanked together with ur father or uncle?

  13. #13
    Virgin
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    41

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Caught a Male family member Wanking?

    i wanked my uncle once!
    it was hot...
    it started off with me jerking his cock... and then he put his hand in my pants to play with my cock...

    and then i just sucked him off!!!!

    (ohh the memories....)

  14. #14

    Re: Caught a Male family member Wanking?

    I caught my cousin a couple of times, and my uncle...

    awkward is the word for those situations... very very awkward.

  15. #15

    Re: Caught a Male family member Wanking?

    I walked in on a couple of cousins and my dad once.

  16. #16
    jav1231
    Guest

    Re: Caught a Male family member Wanking?

    Quote Originally Posted by RedRooster View Post
    I have four brothers, trust me I have seen all of my brothers jagging off one time or another.

    Especially my two younger brothers, I swear those two are the hornyest boys ever, we share a bedroom and those two are always pulling on their hard dick's. I won't say every time I walk into the bedroom, but many times I have walked into our bedroom and one of them and sometimes both of them are jagging off in their bed's. A few times I caught them in bed together pulling on their dicks and giggling with each other.

    Ever since we hit puberty none of us wear underwear or anything to bed at night and in the morning its like 5 naked hard boys with our dicks pointing North fighting to use the bathroom.

    We have an over-size shower up-stairs and I swear my one younger brother is totally Gay, he's so gay he should have a girls name; he walks, talks and acts like a girly-boy. Anyways, whenever we share a shower in the morning he's either hard when he walks into the shower or he gets a hard-on while we shower.

    My youngest brother isn't much different, except he doesn't act like a girl, I caught him and his best friend pulling their dicks in our room one night when his best friend slept over. His friend is So gay but my brother doesn't believe me when I told him. However I don't blame him for falling in love with my youngest brother, he's so adorable and petite, he's like almost 5' 4" and weighs all of 137 pounds and with his long hair and cute bubble butt he's careful not to drop the soap when I'm around hahaha

    This is probably too much information for some of you reading this, but yeah I've seen a family member "wanking".

    Dude...you so have to tell us more!

  17. #17

    Re: Caught a Male family member Wanking?

    more details would be great. maybe some pics of those relatives, dressed or naked

  18. #18

    Re: Caught a Male family member Wanking?

    oops didnt mean to post twice

  19. #19
    On the Prowl sexyjayy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    83

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Caught a Male family member Wanking?

    i was playing hide and seek for fun with my little cousins, and saw my uncle wanking through a window, i got so hot i went to the bathroom and wanked it too=]

  20. #20
    Slut
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Eastern
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    177

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Caught a Male family member Wanking?

    My dad walked in on me as a young teen, but a few years later I found a video of him jacking off. So I guess indrectly I caught him too.

  21. #21

    Re: Caught a Male family member Wanking?

    When I was in the scouts, especially as a Senior Patrol Leader, walked in upon many boys. I found out one was gay as he had a pic on his camera of one of his frieds naked while sleeping and a bunch of shower pics. I told him it was okay and we had oral sex. Good times...

  22. #22
    JUB Addict jackry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hyannis
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,194

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Caught a Male family member Wanking?

    Quote Originally Posted by eric5675 View Post
    When I was in the scouts, especially as a Senior Patrol Leader, walked in upon many boys. I found out one was gay as he had a pic on his camera of one of his frieds naked while sleeping and a bunch of shower pics. I told him it was okay and we had oral sex. Good times...
    Hot thanks for that.

  23. #23

    Re: Caught a Male family member Wanking?

    I sucked off my brother in law. See the Straight brother in law thread. It was well hot

  24. #24
    timothyKessinger
    Guest

    Re: Caught a Male family member Wanking?

    me and my cousin jerked off to gether in my bedroom we touthed each others cock it was so fun. iv all most been cauht by my mom and dad

  25. #25
    mercuryman
    Guest

    Re: Caught a Male family member Wanking?

    On catching a family member wanking -- and not just wanking with them because you are comfortable with that -- though I don't know how that happens --

    I think if I caught a family member wanking, I would have to move out or join a monastery and seek out a vulcan mind purge or something. Ewwwww!

    But now, catching somebody else (non-family) wanking, and someone exciting -- well, that's different.

  26. #26
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    62

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Caught a Male family member Wanking?

    Quote Originally Posted by rulis69 View Post
    i wanked my uncle once!
    it was hot...
    it started off with me jerking his cock... and then he put his hand in my pants to play with my cock...

    and then i just sucked him off!!!!

    (ohh the memories....)
    ohh gosh i wish that would happen with me and my uncle.

  27. #27

    Re: Caught a Male family member Wanking?

    of course there is some freedom of speech and everything but some of these stories are...well....special? dads cum on the carpet? beg ur pardon? not being judgemental of course

  28. #28
    hOrNy deViL PrinceOwen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,636

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Caught a Male family member Wanking?

    my brother always for the large Britney spears poster he had !!!!1

  29. #29

    Re: Caught a Male family member Wanking?

    ı did with my cousin..and ı saw my sister's husband at bath when he was jerking off...

  30. #30
    Diva, Diva. ckyb2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,724

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Caught a Male family member Wanking?

    Nope, but then again I have three sisters. I would have died seeing either of them doing it!

  31. #31
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    131

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Caught a Male family member Wanking?

    I walked in on my younger brother once. He was standing in front of the bathroom sink jerking his dick, totally naked. He didn't hear me come home and he thought he had the house to himself. I had never seen him with a hard-on before, I admit that I couldn't keep my eyes off his sweet-looking dick while he stood there in shock for a few seconds before scrambling to put on his underwear.

  32. #32

    Re: Caught a Male family member Wanking?

    On catching a family member wanking my older brother and boy was his dick big.

  33. #33
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    124

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Caught a Male family member Wanking?

    i once caught my cousin when I was about 15. He was staying over one night at my house and i woke up early. He slept in and I closed the door since he was asleep. I walked back an hour later and caught him jacking off shorts down. I saw his dick in hand and ass. He was embarrassed. After that we jacked off a few times together. We would watch porn and jerk our uncut cocks.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.