JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Page 57 of 112 FirstFirst ... 5256575862 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,850 of 5563
  1. #2801

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Great work pigtaurus could you please do Juan Cotino, he is a spanish politician
    Attachment 1004198 Attachment 1004200

  2. #2802

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    [QUOTE=Bearchaser1973;9208642]I had to delete my attachments to add a photo on another thread. Strange. I'll repost the Jason Alexander pics./QUOTE]

    Too bad quality so I choose something else
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jan.jpg 
Views:	205 
Size:	79.4 KB 
ID:	1004237

  3. #2803

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by ganorabako View Post
    Great work pigtaurus could you please do Juan Cotino, he is a spanish politician
    Attachment 1004198 Attachment 1004200
    thanks for let me know him
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	juancotino.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	241.6 KB 
ID:	1004238

  4. #2804

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    NZ politician Gerry Brownlee
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gerry_Brownlee.jpg 
Views:	154 
Size:	56.6 KB 
ID:	1004242

  5. #2805
    Bearchaser1973
    Guest

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    [QUOTE=pigtaurus;9209942]
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearchaser1973 View Post
    I had to delete my attachments to add a photo on another thread. Strange. I'll repost the Jason Alexander pics./QUOTE]

    Too bad quality so I choose something else
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jan.jpg 
Views:	205 
Size:	79.4 KB 
ID:	1004237
    LOL! I was in the pool! I was really hoping you could use one of my pictures because it's his real chest and body, and all you'd have to do is add the 'naughty bits'.
    Last edited by Bearchaser1973; November 27th, 2013 at 08:56 AM.

  6. #2806

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    [QUOTE=Bearchaser1973;9209988]
    Quote Originally Posted by pigtaurus View Post

    LOL! I was in the pool! I was really hoping you could use one of my pictures because it's his real chest and body, and all you'd have to do is add the 'naughty bits'.
    all i have to do, all i have to do... no it is not all. you forget his hands. and continue to hope during a long time.

  7. #2807

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    thanks for let me know him
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	juancotino.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	241.6 KB 
ID:	1004238[/QUOTE]

    Wow that's perfect
    What about this one? Diaz Alperi is another spanish politician, maybe you like him, hope so, don't wanna bother you man
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	alperi1.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	38.3 KB 
ID:	1004245Click image for larger version. 

Name:	alperi.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	73.0 KB 
ID:	1004246

  8. #2808
    Bearchaser1973
    Guest

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    [QUOTE=pigtaurus;9210000]
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearchaser1973 View Post

    all i have to do, all i have to do... no it is not all. you forget his hands. and continue to hope during a long time.
    That's right! His hands are out of those pictures!
    Last edited by Bearchaser1973; November 27th, 2013 at 10:25 AM.

  9. #2809
    Bearchaser1973
    Guest

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3180207310_9e36601e31.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	29.9 KB 
ID:	1004269Click image for larger version. 

Name:	78b4d71be293a68daa267ac5b130011a.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	53.3 KB 
ID:	1004270Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3179371239_eaa8348835.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	33.1 KB 
ID:	1004271Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3179371283_8ea8090f22.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	33.2 KB 
ID:	1004272Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3179371603_fc8f76a40d.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	36.3 KB 
ID:	1004273

    Better luck with these pics?

  10. #2810
    Bearchaser1973
    Guest

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3180207490_037b67c6f9.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	34.7 KB 
ID:	1004274Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3180207594_5f96c05770.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	33.0 KB 
ID:	1004275Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3180207640_6652088e7c.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	33.1 KB 
ID:	1004276Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GeorgeCostanza.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	23.5 KB 
ID:	1004277Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_liqjqctiry1qzkwnwo1_500.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	83.1 KB 
ID:	1004278

    Or these?

  11. #2811
    Bearchaser1973
    Guest

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m48n7qRRH71qgvqg5o1_500.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	34.1 KB 
ID:	1004280

    Or this?

  12. #2812

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bearchaser1973 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m48n7qRRH71qgvqg5o1_500.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	34.1 KB 
ID:	1004280

    Or this?
    are there any clean screencaps of Jason from Love!Valour!Compassion! out there?
    I'm pretty sure we get a shirtless scene and another where he's only wearing an apron (plus wide hat/sunglasses) that does include a bare butt shot.

  13. #2813

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Wondering if Sam Neil has been done?

  14. #2814

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    [QUOTE
    What about this one? Diaz Alperi is another spanish politician, maybe you like him, hope so, don't wanna bother you man
    /QUOTE]

    I don't really know if it is his body type but it must be near of that I hope
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	luisdiazalpieri.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	40.6 KB 
ID:	1005000

  15. #2815

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Since the misadventure of the president Taft, bathtubs of the White House are bigger, so Chris is very happy.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	christiebath.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	45.3 KB 
ID:	1005017

  16. #2816
    On the Prowl helyco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Spain
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    75

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Very nice fake! tíHe is hot! thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by pigtaurus View Post
    Since the misadventure of the president Taft, bathtubs of the White House are bigger, so Chris is very happy.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	christiebath.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	45.3 KB 
ID:	1005017
    BBL Bear Big Lover

  17. #2817

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    The Paul Sorvino of december
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	psb.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	255.3 KB 
ID:	1005355

  18. #2818

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    I don't really know if it is his body type but it must be near of that I hope
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	luisdiazalpieri.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	40.6 KB 
ID:	1005000[/QUOTE]

    That's perfect!! Great work, thank you very much.

  19. #2819
    Bearchaser1973
    Guest

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    I'm reposting this, pigtaurus, if you can do something with them. If not, I do like the Jason Alexander fake you did before.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bearchaser1973 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3180207310_9e36601e31.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	29.9 KB 
ID:	1004269Click image for larger version. 

Name:	78b4d71be293a68daa267ac5b130011a.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	53.3 KB 
ID:	1004270Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3179371239_eaa8348835.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	33.1 KB 
ID:	1004271Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3179371283_8ea8090f22.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	33.2 KB 
ID:	1004272Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3179371603_fc8f76a40d.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	36.3 KB 
ID:	1004273

    Better luck with these pics?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearchaser1973 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3180207490_037b67c6f9.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	34.7 KB 
ID:	1004274Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3180207594_5f96c05770.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	33.0 KB 
ID:	1004275Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3180207640_6652088e7c.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	33.1 KB 
ID:	1004276Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GeorgeCostanza.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	23.5 KB 
ID:	1004277Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_liqjqctiry1qzkwnwo1_500.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	83.1 KB 
ID:	1004278

    Or these?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearchaser1973 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m48n7qRRH71qgvqg5o1_500.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	34.1 KB 
ID:	1004280

    Or this?
    Last edited by Bearchaser1973; December 2nd, 2013 at 07:44 AM.

  20. #2820

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Bearchaser1973, I don't like to work on so little pics, it is never give good fakes sorry, because I like Jason too. But I will try, it is not necessary to post them again.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1fobyxc0.jpg 
Views:	192 
Size:	78.4 KB 
ID:	1005538

  21. #2821

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Reverend Alden aka Dabbs Greer having fun alone
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	radg.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	39.0 KB 
ID:	1005539

  22. #2822

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Tom Bosley
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bosleyback.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	54.5 KB 
ID:	1005710

  23. #2823
    Bearchaser1973
    Guest

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by pigtaurus View Post
    Tom Bosley
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bosleyback.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	54.5 KB 
ID:	1005710
    "Howard, are you feeling frisky tonight?"

  24. #2824

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Alone ! Why don't they leave them alone ?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gilligan.jpg 
Views:	262 
Size:	61.3 KB 
ID:	1005712
    Gilligan and the Skipper

  25. #2825

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Somebody do some of Kevin James? He's so hott... especially when he was doing King of Queens

  26. #2826

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    How about some james brolin?

  27. #2827

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by pigtaurus View Post
    Alone ! Why don't they leave them alone ?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gilligan.jpg 
Views:	262 
Size:	61.3 KB 
ID:	1005712
    Gilligan and the Skipper
    There actually is a XXX Parody of Gilligan out there. Everybody gets busy except for Thurston Howell III (XXX vet Dick Nasty, I believe?)

  28. #2828
    Bearchaser1973
    Guest

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    How about Will Sasso and Greg Grunberg? Not together, two separate fakes.

  29. #2829

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by dudekilla View Post
    Somebody do some of Kevin James? He's so hott... especially when he was doing King of Queens
    no comment
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kjb.jpg 
Views:	212 
Size:	44.5 KB 
ID:	1005958

  30. #2830
    Bearchaser1973
    Guest

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by pigtaurus View Post
    Bearchaser1973, I don't like to work on so little pics, it is never give good fakes sorry, because I like Jason too. But I will try, it is not necessary to post them again.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1fobyxc0.jpg 
Views:	192 
Size:	78.4 KB 
ID:	1005538
    I think I forgot to thank you for this one. Good job! I like it!

    Can you do a Mike Pniewski with these pics? At least the first two. I'll understand if the rear pics are too difficult.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_lodrxjOEE61qfk793o1_1280.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	64.0 KB 
ID:	1006258Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_ls51oor0yn1qfk793o1_1280.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	45.3 KB 
ID:	1006259Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mw84xriNmI1rhuaoco1_1280.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	77.7 KB 
ID:	1006260Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mw84xriNmI1rhuaoco2_1280.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	56.1 KB 
ID:	1006261Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mw84xriNmI1rhuaoco3_1280.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	50.3 KB 
ID:	1006262

  31. #2831
    Bearchaser1973
    Guest

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Here are some shirtless pics of him to use for reference.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mike Pniewski 1.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	28.0 KB 
ID:	1006263Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mike Pniewski 2.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	27.0 KB 
ID:	1006264Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mike Pniewski 3.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	26.8 KB 
ID:	1006265Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mike Pniewski 4.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	27.2 KB 
ID:	1006266Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mike Pniewski 5.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	26.5 KB 
ID:	1006267

  32. #2832
    Bearchaser1973
    Guest

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    One more:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mike Pniewski 6.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	26.9 KB 
ID:	1006268

  33. #2833

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by kidwicked View Post
    How about some james brolin?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jbchamp.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	48.9 KB 
ID:	1006735

  34. #2834

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bearchaser1973 View Post
    How about Will Sasso and Greg Grunberg? Not together, two separate fakes.
    Will Sasso
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sasso.jpg 
Views:	199 
Size:	162.0 KB 
ID:	1006743

  35. #2835

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Mike Pniewski Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pnijac.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	328.0 KB 
ID:	1006744

  36. #2836

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Rob Ford, this is not the real gym and the real Gatorade shower
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rf1.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	48.6 KB 
ID:	1006834Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rf2.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	49.8 KB 
ID:	1006835Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rf3.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	37.8 KB 
ID:	1006836

  37. #2837

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    how about nicholas Campbell?

  38. #2838

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    I was wonder if anyone could make a Bob Sapp fake using these pics.





  39. #2839

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Bob Sapp
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bobsapp22.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	253.2 KB 
ID:	1006989

  40. #2840

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Mark Wilson
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wilson.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	64.7 KB 
ID:	1006996

  41. #2841

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    "Well, Mr Gorbachev, I think you can keep your glasses on if you want."
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gorbyglasses.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	41.4 KB 
ID:	1007016

  42. #2842

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Alex Salmond, nothing but Scotland
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scotsalmond.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	34.0 KB 
ID:	1007028

  43. #2843

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Chris Berman
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	berman.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	40.9 KB 
ID:	1007087

  44. #2844

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Thank you, Pigtaurus!

  45. #2845
    Bearchaser1973
    Guest

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by pigtaurus View Post
    Will Sasso
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sasso.jpg 
Views:	199 
Size:	162.0 KB 
ID:	1006743
    Quote Originally Posted by pigtaurus View Post
    Mike Pniewski Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pnijac.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	328.0 KB 
ID:	1006744
    Great! I love how you captured Will Sasso's current muscle-chubbiness!

  46. #2846
    Bearchaser1973
    Guest

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by pigtaurus View Post
    Chris Berman
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	berman.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	40.9 KB 
ID:	1007087
    That's perfect! It looks just like the real thing!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Chris Berman shirtless.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	52.2 KB 
ID:	1007248
    Such a hairy hunk!
    Last edited by Bearchaser1973; December 9th, 2013 at 08:24 AM.

  47. #2847

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Wade Phillips (not very happy of those two but, who knows, may be one of you...)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wdphllps.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	46.9 KB 
ID:	1007269Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wdshwr.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	297.8 KB 
ID:	1007270

  48. #2848

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Greg Grunberg
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ggr.jpg 
Views:	219 
Size:	52.2 KB 
ID:	1007552

  49. #2849
    Bearchaser1973
    Guest

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by pigtaurus View Post
    Greg Grunberg
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ggr.jpg 
Views:	219 
Size:	52.2 KB 
ID:	1007552
    Nice job! Thanks!

  50. #2850

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Sepp Blatter
    "Only six months before I must render my sextoy to the winner of the World Cup."
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sepp.jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	267.9 KB 
ID:	1007569

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.