JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 54 of 82 FirstFirst ... 4953545559 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,700 of 4079
  1. #2651
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Washington
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    390

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by kidwicked View Post
    Clark Gregg and Michael Moriarty
    Attachment 992555
    I'd love to dump my cum into Clark - hot!!

  2. #2652

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Thomas Craig as Inspector Thomas Brackenreid in Murdoch Mysteries

    "Now, Murdoch, I no longer have any mystery to you."
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	brackenreid.jpg 
Views:	230 
Size:	40.7 KB 
ID:	992706

  3. #2653

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    John, you forgot something...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	neweargoodmanarrival.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	49.9 KB 
ID:	992716

  4. #2654

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Please do a fakes of Wojciech Mecwaldowski (polish actor) he's so hot !!!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	z8079065QWojciech-Mecwaldowski.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	40.7 KB 
ID:	992917

  5. #2655

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by amers123 View Post
    Please do a fakes of Wojciech Mecwaldowski (polish actor) he's so hot !!!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	z8079065QWojciech-Mecwaldowski.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	40.7 KB 
ID:	992917
    why not even if I don't find him hot, but every taste is in this world
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	polish.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	38.2 KB 
ID:	992996

  6. #2656

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Who wants to play pool with the big John ?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	goodmanpool.jpg 
Views:	185 
Size:	199.5 KB 
ID:	992997

  7. #2657

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Pigtaurus, could you do me one of Ray Mears? Bit of a strange one, but there is something about his thickset body..

    http://armyofdave.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/mears.jpg

  8. #2658

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by zeroseven97 View Post
    Pigtaurus, could you do me one of Ray Mears? Bit of a strange one, but there is something about his thickset body..

    http://armyofdave.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/mears.jpg
    I don't know him so may be it is not perfect body type, sorry
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mears.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	350.8 KB 
ID:	993222

  9. #2659

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Dan Hedaya
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hedaya.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	222.9 KB 
ID:	993224

  10. #2660

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by pigtaurus View Post
    why not even if I don't find him hot, but every taste is in this world
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	polish.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	38.2 KB 
ID:	992996

    Thanks !! =) Amazing fake.

  11. #2661

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    No, I'm not obsessed with Newt Gingrich ... or just a little bit.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ginbed.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	80.4 KB 
ID:	993256

  12. #2662

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    this. is. ace!

  13. #2663

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    May be more than a little bit
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ginbed2.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	62.4 KB 
ID:	993428

  14. #2664

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Nick Frost
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	frostbed.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	173.3 KB 
ID:	993579

  15. #2665

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Any chance of doing Brent Sexton - he was in The Killing, Life and Deadwood. Really hot bear!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Brent-Sexton.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	67.6 KB 
ID:	993615

  16. #2666

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    ]Any chance of doing Brent Sexton - he was in The Killing, Life and Deadwood. Really hot bear!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Brent-Sexton.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	67.6 KB 
ID:	993615[/QUOTE]

    Too late for today but tomorrow I will take a great pleasure to do it

  17. #2667

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by rebelsoul View Post
    any chance of doing brent sexton - he was in the killing, life and deadwood. Really hot bear!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Brent-Sexton.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	67.6 KB 
ID:	993615
    :d:d:d
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	brentout.jpg 
Views:	209 
Size:	333.7 KB 
ID:	993704

  18. #2668

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Could someone make a fake of British actor Dominic Burgess?

  19. #2669

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Would love to see him shirtless

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mtspw6FK5r1sdsrsko2_1280.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	85.4 KB 
ID:	993910

  20. #2670

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by enterle View Post
    Would love to see him shirtless

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mtspw6FK5r1sdsrsko2_1280.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	85.4 KB 
ID:	993910
    no time to search a correct body in a correct position

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by darksky92867 View Post
    Could someone make a fake of British actor Dominic Burgess?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	burgess.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	38.5 KB 
ID:	993957

  21. #2671

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    This is great! Very nice work.

  22. #2672

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by pigtaurus View Post
    :d:d:d
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	brentout.jpg 
Views:	209 
Size:	333.7 KB 
ID:	993704
    This is awesome! Thank you so much!!

  23. #2673

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    So maybe now you can make a John Tui? Please

  24. #2674

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by adrosoch View Post
    So maybe now you can make a John Tui? Please
    always hard to find a body type like him so may be it is not the best I have done
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tui.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	169.3 KB 
ID:	994154

    + a polish politician
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kalisz.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	47.3 KB 
ID:	994155

  25. #2675

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by pigtaurus View Post
    no time to search a correct body in a correct position
    But I can do this one, George W Bush
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bushoval.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	46.7 KB 
ID:	994285

    and for not making jealous between republicans and democrats, Barney Frank
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	barneyfrankcapitol.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	64.8 KB 
ID:	994286

  26. #2676

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Nice job on Bush...Would love to see more of George W.......AGAIN>>>>FUCKING HOT JOB!

  27. #2677

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    That John Tui fake is pretty damn hot! Oh baby!

  28. #2678

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by dadluvr View Post
    Nice job on Bush...Would love to see more of George W.......AGAIN>>>>FUCKING HOT JOB!
    Posted it on my Tumblr http://dadandsonworld.tumblr.com/pos...office-storied

  29. #2679

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Both are hot thanks and what you say on Jon Favreau (you can see him in all parts of ironman)

  30. #2680

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by adrosoch View Post
    Both are hot thanks and what you say on Jon Favreau (you can see him in all parts of ironman)
    I have already done a lot of him in this thread

  31. #2681

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Shower time for Mike Scioscia
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sciosciashower.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	38.9 KB 
ID:	994541

  32. #2682

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Can u make a fakes of polish actors Tomasz Kot (Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blog_ck_4769630_7337560_tr_g10.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	42.5 KB 
ID:	994575)fucked by Krzysztof Stelmaszyk (Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4a855d0bb936e1f678ee5c6e24ad818e,33,1.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	7.9 KB 
ID:	994574)

  33. #2683

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by pigtaurus View Post
    :d:d:d
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	brentout.jpg 
Views:	209 
Size:	333.7 KB 
ID:	993704
    Quote Originally Posted by pigtaurus View Post
    Shower time for Mike Scioscia
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sciosciashower.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	38.9 KB 
ID:	994541
    Love these! Awesome work!

  34. #2684

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by adrosoch View Post
    Both are hot thanks and what you say on Jon Favreau (you can see him in all parts of ironman)
    Quote Originally Posted by pigtaurus View Post
    I have already done a lot of him in this thread
    I agree you need to do more Jon Favreau. You've done multiple fakes of other celebrities, so why not?

  35. #2685

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by amers123 View Post
    Can u make a fakes of polish actors Tomasz Kot (Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blog_ck_4769630_7337560_tr_g10.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	42.5 KB 
ID:	994575)fucked by Krzysztof Stelmaszyk (Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4a855d0bb936e1f678ee5c6e24ad818e,33,1.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	7.9 KB 
ID:	994574)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kotstelmaszyk.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	43.9 KB 
ID:	994595

  36. #2686

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by pigtaurus View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kotstelmaszyk.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	43.9 KB 
ID:	994595

    I love it !!!!! Thanks !!

  37. #2687

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    could someone make a fake of James Naughton?

  38. #2688

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Ohh i will need to look on it so maybe Bartlomiej Nowosielski( http://www.filmpolski.pl/fp/index.php/3455803) few pics of him for you if you dont know him

  39. #2689

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bearchaser1973 View Post
    I agree you need to do more Jon Favreau. You've done multiple fakes of other celebrities, so why not?
    Because like I said before I have a lot of problems to find his body type
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	favreau.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	42.9 KB 
ID:	994801

  40. #2690

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by kidwicked View Post
    could someone make a fake of James Naughton?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	naughton.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	54.5 KB 
ID:	994802

  41. #2691

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by adrosoch View Post
    Ohh i will need to look on it so maybe Bartlomiej Nowosielski( http://www.filmpolski.pl/fp/index.php/3455803) few pics of him for you if you dont know him
    no, i don't know him and there are not lot of good pics of him
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bartlomiejnowosielski.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	65.8 KB 
ID:	994808

  42. #2692

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by pigtaurus View Post
    Because like I said before I have a lot of problems to find his body type
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	favreau.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	42.9 KB 
ID:	994801
    Oh, stop! What are you talking about? This is great! Also, have you forgotten this one?

    Attachment 994832

  43. #2693

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Can you do a few Dan Blocker fakes using these photos?

    Attachment 994845Attachment 994846Attachment 994847

    And a Bob Hoskins in the pool photo with this photo?

    Attachment 994848

  44. #2694

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by pigtaurus View Post
    But I can do this one, George W Bush
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bushoval.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	46.7 KB 
ID:	994285
    or you could do a quick search for the REAL photo of George in college
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	George-Bush-naked-0c70af0b-1.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	37.8 KB 
ID:	994958

  45. #2695

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by jasper666 View Post
    or you could do a quick search for the REAL photo of George in college
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	George-Bush-naked-0c70af0b-1.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	37.8 KB 
ID:	994958
    I know this but. this is a daddies fake thread not a young celebrities naked thread so....

  46. #2696

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by pigtaurus View Post
    how could I have forgotten Hoss last month?
    Attachment 992426
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearchaser1973 View Post
    Can you do a few Dan Blocker fakes using these photos?

    Attachment 994845Attachment 994846Attachment 994847

    And a Bob Hoskins in the pool photo with this photo?

    Attachment 994848
    Sorry I don't know what to do with Bob and I had to modify some of Dan (you didn't see the last Hoss I have done on the top ?)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	db1.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	317.5 KB 
ID:	994989Click image for larger version. 

Name:	db2.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	203.5 KB 
ID:	994990Click image for larger version. 

Name:	db3.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	335.9 KB 
ID:	994991

  47. #2697

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by pigtaurus View Post
    Sorry I don't know what to do with Bob and I had to modify some of Dan (you didn't see the last Hoss I have done on the top ?)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	db1.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	317.5 KB 
ID:	994989Click image for larger version. 

Name:	db2.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	203.5 KB 
ID:	994990Click image for larger version. 

Name:	db3.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	335.9 KB 
ID:	994991
    I love these! Thank you! For Bob, just see if you can find a model with a hairy chest, back and shoulders. There were a few you did of Dan Blocker that I thought would've been just as appropriate for Bob Hoskins. BTW, I noticed you reversed the one photo of Dan sitting on a deck chair. I might have to reverse it back, since in the background you can see the '4 ft.' mark backwards at the edge of the pool. Thanks again!

  48. #2698

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Back in 50's and 60's with James Robertson Justice
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jrj.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	28.2 KB 
ID:	994994

  49. #2699

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Czech cardinal Dominik Duka
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	duka.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	252.5 KB 
ID:	995007

  50. #2700

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bearchaser1973 View Post
    Can you do a few Dan Blocker fakes using these photos?

    Attachment 994845Attachment 994846Attachment 994847

    And a Bob Hoskins in the pool photo with this photo?

    Attachment 994848
    pigtaurus, I found another photo of the same model from the last two pictures. Can you do a Dan Blocker fake from this? It's kinda dark, but can you work with it?

    Attachment 995044
    Last edited by Bearchaser1973; October 23rd, 2013 at 08:13 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.