JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Page 22 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1721222327 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,100 of 5679
  1. #1051

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	owen_paterson2_2422064b.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	54.4 KB 
ID:	948779 How about Owen Paterson for another Politician

  2. #1052

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by mt2286 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	owen_paterson2_2422064b.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	54.4 KB 
ID:	948779 How about Owen Paterson for another Politician
    From England, Owen Paterson
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	owpat.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	56.1 KB 
ID:	948784

    And of course, Scotland wants do the same thing independently. LOL
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	alesal.jpg 
Views:	225 
Size:	34.3 KB 
ID:	948785

  3. #1053

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by pigtaurus View Post
    From England, Owen Paterson
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	owpat.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	56.1 KB 
ID:	948784

    And of course, Scotland wants do the same thing independently. LOL
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	alesal.jpg 
Views:	225 
Size:	34.3 KB 
ID:	948785

    Truly amazing work! Thank you again!

  4. #1054

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	32.6 KB 
ID:	948835

    Can you make an alec Baldwin fake out of this?

  5. #1055

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by pigtaurus View Post
    From England, Owen Paterson
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	owpat.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	56.1 KB 
ID:	948784

    And of course, Scotland wants do the same thing independently. LOL
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	alesal.jpg 
Views:	225 
Size:	34.3 KB 
ID:	948785
    And USA are smiling
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gwb.jpg 
Views:	185 
Size:	48.7 KB 
ID:	948838

  6. #1056

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by pigtaurus View Post
    And USA are smiling
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gwb.jpg 
Views:	185 
Size:	48.7 KB 
ID:	948838
    Yes we are!

  7. #1057

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by kidwicked View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	32.6 KB 
ID:	948835

    Can you make an alec Baldwin fake out of this?
    yes I can
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image_edited-9.jpg 
Views:	240 
Size:	194.4 KB 
ID:	948840

  8. #1058

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!


  9. #1059

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Another Trabek

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mlxi2g0S741ru10evo1_1280.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	39.5 KB 
ID:	948843

  10. #1060

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    James Eckhouse

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10654.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	46.9 KB 
ID:	948852

  11. #1061

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    omg that alec baldwin fake is amazeing. it's soooooo hot! can you make a dylan mcdumott fake out of this?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	90.2 KB 
ID:	948894

  12. #1062

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by pigtaurus View Post
    yes I can
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image_edited-9.jpg 
Views:	240 
Size:	194.4 KB 
ID:	948840
    I love this! Can you make a Grant Bowler, and a Anthony Stewart Head with this same picture????

  13. #1063

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by pigtaurus View Post
    Do you want to join me in my bath?
    Attachment 948756
    omg this is so hot. I would jack off to this for ever.

  14. #1064

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by kidwicked View Post
    omg that alec baldwin fake is amazeing. it's soooooo hot! can you make a dylan mcdumott fake out of this?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	90.2 KB 
ID:	948894
    I would Love to see a Nathan Fillion one made out of this one....lol

  15. #1065

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    On second thought I'm with mt2286 make it grant bowler

  16. #1066

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    make the dylan Mcdurmott fake out of this.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	52.7 KB 
ID:	948940

  17. #1067

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by mt2286 View Post
    I love this! Can you make a Grant Bowler, and a Anthony Stewart Head with this same picture????
    ok ok I do it master
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bowler.jpg 
Views:	192 
Size:	185.2 KB 
ID:	949021Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ash.jpg 
Views:	195 
Size:	212.7 KB 
ID:	949022

  18. #1068
    Bearchaser1973
    Guest

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by pigtaurus View Post
    Ok tomorrow, time to sleep, ZZZZZZ
    But before, for bearchaser1973....
    Attachment 948385
    Ow! Ow! Stop it, my cock hurts from masturbating! Can you do some celebrity butts, starting with James Gandolfini? And can you do Jon Favreau fucking Kevin James?

  19. #1069

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by pigtaurus View Post
    ok ok I do it master
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bowler.jpg 
Views:	192 
Size:	185.2 KB 
ID:	949021Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ash.jpg 
Views:	195 
Size:	212.7 KB 
ID:	949022
    Calling me master makes me want to spank you for such an amazing job and milk your hot cock til its dry for the day

  20. #1070

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Can we get one of Brent Spiner, Michael Dorn, and one of Colm Meaney, pretty please

  21. #1071

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by kidwicked View Post
    omg that alec baldwin fake is amazeing. it's soooooo hot! can you make a dylan mcdumott fake out of this?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	90.2 KB 
ID:	948894
    your two Dylan McDermott
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dmd.jpg 
Views:	168 
Size:	223.0 KB 
ID:	949023Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dmd1.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	177.4 KB 
ID:	949024

  22. #1072

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by cosmicwolf13 View Post
    Attachment 949002
    can u do one of Johnny Skourtis the comedian using the pic i provide? ty!
    I can't do better with this picture but with an other may be....
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	skourt.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	25.2 KB 
ID:	949025

  23. #1073

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by mt2286 View Post
    Can we get one of Brent Spiner, Michael Dorn, and one of Colm Meaney, pretty please
    Ask again tomorrow, You have reached your daily quota

  24. #1074

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bearchaser1973 View Post
    Ow! Ow! Stop it, my cock hurts from masturbating! Can you do some celebrity butts, starting with James Gandolfini? And can you do Jon Favreau fucking Kevin James?
    Let's start with your favorite I think
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mhmuzlrHDj1qbr26no1_500_edited-1.jpg 
Views:	265 
Size:	29.7 KB 
ID:	949038

  25. #1075
    Bearchaser1973
    Guest

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by pigtaurus View Post
    Let's start with your favorite I think
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mhmuzlrHDj1qbr26no1_500_edited-1.jpg 
Views:	265 
Size:	29.7 KB 
ID:	949038
    Thanks! He's not actually my favorite, that I think would be my two Dans, Lauria and Blocker. But James is definitely up there!

  26. #1076

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bearchaser1973 View Post
    Thanks! He's not actually my favorite, that I think would be my two Dans, Lauria and Blocker. But James is definitely up there!
    How did I forget the two Dans ? Stupid Pigtaurus

  27. #1077
    Bearchaser1973
    Guest

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    That's okay. I've never really taken the time to do a Top Ten List of my favorites. Seems impossible to pick favorites, really.

  28. #1078

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by pigtaurus View Post
    How did I forget the two Dans ? Stupid Pigtaurus
    Hard to find pics of Dan Blocker I didn't use before, that why quality is not hereClick image for larger version. 

Name:	hc1.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	119.6 KB 
ID:	949040

  29. #1079
    Bearchaser1973
    Guest

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by pigtaurus View Post
    Hard to find pics of Dan Blocker I didn't use before, that why quality is not hereClick image for larger version. 

Name:	hc1.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	119.6 KB 
ID:	949040
    Thanks! Hard to imagine Dan Blocker in that vest, or James Gandolfini wearing jeans, but that's hardly the point, is it?

  30. #1080

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Can you make a dennis quaid fake?

  31. #1081

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by kidwicked View Post
    Can you make a dennis quaid fake?
    Ask again tomorrow, You have reached your daily quota

  32. #1082
    Bearchaser1973
    Guest

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Tomorrow can you do Jon Favreau fucking Kevin James?

  33. #1083

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by pigtaurus View Post
    Ask again tomorrow, You have reached your daily quota
    Okay sounds good. Keep up the amazing work! Would love to see some more fakes of daddies you find attractive

  34. #1084
    Bearchaser1973
    Guest

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Found this after doing a search!
    Attachment 949064

  35. #1085

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    How about a leiv schriber fake?

  36. #1086
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    north wales
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    131

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by kidwicked View Post
    How about a leiv schriber fake?
    Make that two for a Liev Schreiber fake!

  37. #1087
    Bearchaser1973
    Guest

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bearchaser1973 View Post
    Ow! Ow! Stop it, my cock hurts from masturbating! Can you do some celebrity butts, starting with James Gandolfini? And can you do Jon Favreau fucking Kevin James?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearchaser1973 View Post
    Thanks! He's not actually my favorite, that I think would be my two Dans, Lauria and Blocker. But James is definitely up there!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearchaser1973 View Post
    Tomorrow can you do Jon Favreau fucking Kevin James?
    Don't forget some butt fakes, starting with Dan Lauria, and also Jon Favreau fucking Kevin James, please.

  38. #1088

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Can we get a fake of Saul Rubinek from Warehouse 13 and I second miss bad boy on the Dan Aykroyd fake as well

  39. #1089

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by kidwicked View Post
    How about a leiv schriber fake?
    Why not. I love his sideburns and in addition he is a great actor.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lsh.jpg 
Views:	193 
Size:	37.9 KB 
ID:	949433

  40. #1090

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Love it!!!!!!

  41. #1091

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bearchaser1973 View Post
    Don't forget some butt fakes, starting with Dan Lauria, and also Jon Favreau fucking Kevin James, please.
    Hard to find a pic for Favreau and James, be patient
    But, I have two Dan Lauria
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dl1.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	145.0 KB 
ID:	949434Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dl2.jpg 
Views:	182 
Size:	259.8 KB 
ID:	949435

  42. #1092
    Bearchaser1973
    Guest

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by pigtaurus View Post
    Hard to find a pic for Favreau and James, be patient
    But, I have two Dan Lauria
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dl1.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	145.0 KB 
ID:	949434Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dl2.jpg 
Views:	182 
Size:	259.8 KB 
ID:	949435
    Love them! The second one, the head is at a weird angle, but I won't criticize. It's hard work doing what you do. Thanks, keep 'em cummin'!

    I can't decide whether I like him with a hairy or smooth butt!
    Last edited by Bearchaser1973; May 1st, 2013 at 06:32 AM.

  43. #1093

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Bad Boy View Post
    This thread is HOT. Fantasies come true. I love older men, daddies, bears, chubby/fat men, etc.

    I'm still looking through the thread, but someone requested Dan Aykroyd, and I agree -- I would love to see hot fakes of Dan Aykroyd. Especially when he was younger -- 1980's/1990's era Dan Aykroyd. Some ass shots, if you can -- I'm an ass man. Would love to see a Dan Aykroyd fake where he's showing a big, fat daddy ass.
    A third Dan ? This is a hot forename.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	da.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	49.5 KB 
ID:	949437

  44. #1094

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bearchaser1973 View Post
    Love them! The second one, the head is at a weird angle, but I won't criticize. It's hard work doing what you do. Thanks, keep 'em cummin'!

    I can't decide whether I like him with a hairy or smooth butt!
    In the original pic, the head was in the same posture. It is not weird.

  45. #1095
    Bearchaser1973
    Guest

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Okay, I took a second look. I think you're right. Nice work! What I like the most about the first pic is, it reminds me of Wonder Years S3E1 "Summer Song". Dan is on the beach wearing swim trunks. That was the episode that turned me on to him at a young age.

  46. #1096
    Bearchaser1973
    Guest

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by pigtaurus View Post
    A third Dan ? This is a hot forename.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	da.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	49.5 KB 
ID:	949437
    Don't forget, John Goodman's character on Roseanne was Dan Connor!

  47. #1097

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by mt2286 View Post
    Can we get a fake of Saul Rubinek from Warehouse 13 and I second miss bad boy on the Dan Aykroyd fake as well
    Artie, when you find an artifact, put it in the neutralizer, the purple goo... Not the white one !
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rubinek.jpg 
Views:	220 
Size:	37.3 KB 
ID:	949440

  48. #1098

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bearchaser1973 View Post
    Okay, I took a second look. I think you're right. Nice work! What I like the most about the first pic is, it reminds me of Wonder Years S3E1 "Summer Song". Dan is on the beach wearing swim trunks. That was the episode that turned me on to him at a young age.
    That's why I have chosen this pic. Otherwise it's not good pic for fake.

  49. #1099

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by pigtaurus View Post
    Artie, when you find an artifact, put it in the neutralizer, the purple goo... Not the white one !
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rubinek.jpg 
Views:	220 
Size:	37.3 KB 
ID:	949440
    Amazing!!!!!!

  50. #1100
    Bearchaser1973
    Guest

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by pigtaurus View Post
    That's why I have chosen this pic. Otherwise it's not good pic for fake.
    It's always great when you find a pic that reminds you how you fell in love with a bear in the first place.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.