JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Page 17 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1216171822 ... LastLast
Results 801 to 850 of 4822
  1. #801

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by pigtaurus View Post
    Ted Kennedy
    Attachment 943588
    This is hot!

  2. #802

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bearchaser1973 View Post
    Oops! Sorry, this is what I meant.
    Don't understand why you want to use a so bad quality picture (the head)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bch7162.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	192.8 KB 
ID:	943591

  3. #803

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    I can probably save it and retouch it. Thanks! That's hot!

  4. #804

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Attachment 943594

    Okay, I touched it up a little. Does it look better?

  5. #805

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bearchaser1973 View Post
    Attachment 943594

    Okay, I touched it up a little. Does it look better?
    Si esta muy bien

  6. #806

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by mt2286 View Post
    John Schnatter aka Mr Pappa John. Would be an awesome fake too see. Also a fake of Tom Arnold they way he looked from the movie True Lies when you can. Your amazing pigtaurus!
    Sorry for quality but finding Schnatter's face And Arnold's face fromm true lies is hard.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shatt.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	57.8 KB 
ID:	943595Click image for larger version. 

Name:	arno.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	26.1 KB 
ID:	943596

  7. #807

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by pigtaurus View Post
    Sorry for quality but finding Schnatter's face And Arnold's face fromm true lies is hard.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shatt.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	57.8 KB 
ID:	943595Click image for larger version. 

Name:	arno.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	26.1 KB 
ID:	943596
    I think you did amazing!

  8. #808

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by pigtaurus View Post
    Si esta muy bien
    Is that Spanish or Italian? I have trouble telling the difference, lol! I guess that means you like it.

  9. #809

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nakedpapis_158.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	69.9 KB 
ID:	943602
    Would love to see a 3 way with Nathan Fillion and the other 2 detectives from castle with this picture. Would love for Nathan Fillion to be the guy on the left.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mgtmykxfXo1rk88hso1_500.png 
Views:	96 
Size:	480.4 KB 
ID:	943603
    I would also love to see a Kevin Sorbo fake with this shot.

  10. #810

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bearchaser1973 View Post
    Is that Spanish or Italian? I have trouble telling the difference, lol! I guess that means you like it.
    It's spanish, in italian (s, molto buono), in french (oui, c'est trs bien) and yes it means I like it

  11. #811

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    How about Skipp Sudduth?

  12. #812

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by mt2286 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nakedpapis_158.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	69.9 KB 
ID:	943602
    Would love to see a 3 way with Nathan Fillion and the other 2 detectives from castle with this picture. Would love for Nathan Fillion to be the guy on the left.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mgtmykxfXo1rk88hso1_500.png 
Views:	96 
Size:	480.4 KB 
ID:	943603
    I would also love to see a Kevin Sorbo fake with this shot.
    Kevin Sorbo (the other picture too small and and too much people, and more there are people, more id difficult to find heads in good position)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sorbo.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	129.8 KB 
ID:	943625

  13. #813

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	38.9 KB 
ID:	943627Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	45.0 KB 
ID:	943628

    Can you make some Humphrey Bogart fakes out of these for me?

  14. #814

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bearchaser1973 View Post
    How about Skipp Sudduth?
    He is here
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sully3.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	35.9 KB 
ID:	943634Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sully4.jpg 
Views:	237 
Size:	36.4 KB 
ID:	943635

  15. #815

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by pigtaurus View Post
    Kevin Sorbo (the other picture too small and and too much people, and more there are people, more id difficult to find heads in good position)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sorbo.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	129.8 KB 
ID:	943625
    Love the Kevin Sorbo! Maybe I can find a larger and easier shot if not I understand.

  16. #816

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by kidwicked View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	38.9 KB 
ID:	943627Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	45.0 KB 
ID:	943628

    Can you make some Humphrey Bogart fakes out of these for me?
    The great Bogie
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bogi.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	104.6 KB 
ID:	943638
    I can't find a head of Bogart in the same position like the guy in your picture

  17. #817

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Shoot!

    Thanks though could you make a ray wise fake out of this?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	33.9 KB 
ID:	943652

  18. #818

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by mt2286 View Post
    Love the Kevin Sorbo! Maybe I can find a larger and easier shot if not I understand.
    Could you use this image for just the other 2 male detectives from Castle

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mh2jlxREHF1qcx7h4o1_500.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	42.6 KB 
ID:	943655

  19. #819

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	72.1 KB 
ID:	943694

    Terry O'Qinn from lost

  20. #820

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Pigtaurus, please feel free to use this pic to make another one of your infamous fakes (full body if you can). Gandolfini with a beard is so perfect.

    Last edited by GhostBear; April 5th, 2013 at 09:09 PM.

  21. #821

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by mt2286 View Post
    Could you use this image for just the other 2 male detectives from Castle

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mh2jlxREHF1qcx7h4o1_500.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	42.6 KB 
ID:	943655
    Castle boys
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cast.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	111.7 KB 
ID:	943707

  22. #822

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostBear View Post
    Pigtaurus, please feel free to use this pic to make another one of your infamous fakes (full body if you can). Gandolfini with a beard is so perfect.

    Please Mr Gandolfini, a nude scene, only one...or two, three, four,...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gandol.jpg 
Views:	231 
Size:	40.4 KB 
ID:	943711Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gandol1.jpg 
Views:	284 
Size:	213.0 KB 
ID:	943712

  23. #823

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by kidwicked View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	72.1 KB 
ID:	943694

    Terry O'Qinn from lost
    Nice work!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by pigtaurus View Post
    Castle boys
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cast.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	111.7 KB 
ID:	943707
    Love it!!!!!

  24. #824

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by pigtaurus View Post
    Please Mr Gandolfini, a nude scene, only one...or two, three, four,...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gandol.jpg 
Views:	231 
Size:	40.4 KB 
ID:	943711Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gandol1.jpg 
Views:	284 
Size:	213.0 KB 
ID:	943712
    There both amazing but the black and white one is my fav! I love black and white shots.

  25. #825

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Sometimes I like to do a Sorvino's fake
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sorvpaul.jpg 
Views:	206 
Size:	69.0 KB 
ID:	943756

  26. #826

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Grant Bowler, Omari Newton, and Brian Markinson. I would love to see some fakes of these hot actors

  27. #827

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Yes grant bowler definitely

  28. #828

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by mt2286 View Post
    Grant Bowler, Omari Newton, and Brian Markinson. I would love to see some fakes of these hot actors
    grant bowlerClick image for larger version. 

Name:	1_edited-1.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	38.0 KB 
ID:	943821

  29. #829

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by mt2286 View Post
    Grant Bowler, Omari Newton, and Brian Markinson. I would love to see some fakes of these hot actors
    brian markinsonClick image for larger version. 

Name:	markin.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	46.8 KB 
ID:	943824

  30. #830

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    How about Nick Offerman from parks and reck. No forskin please...

  31. #831

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Love both of them pigtaurus! You are amazing! Thank you

  32. #832

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	79.2 KB 
ID:	943867

    can someone make a Dylan Mcdurmott fake out of this for me?

  33. #833

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by pigtaurus View Post
    Please Mr Gandolfini, a nude scene, only one...or two, three, four,...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gandol1.jpg 
Views:	284 
Size:	213.0 KB 
ID:	943712
    This one was perfection!!! Thank you so much, pigtaurus! And I agree... just one nude scene, full-frontal, for a good long time... no quick flashes.

  34. #834

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by kidwicked View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	79.2 KB 
ID:	943867

    can someone make a Dylan Mcdurmott fake out of this for me?
    Well, well, well...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dyl.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	100.6 KB 
ID:	943936

  35. #835

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by kidwicked View Post
    How about Nick Offerman from parks and reck. No forskin please...
    Where is Jerry ?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	offerm.jpg 
Views:	272 
Size:	42.9 KB 
ID:	943959

  36. #836

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by pigtaurus View Post
    Where is Jerry ?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	offerm.jpg 
Views:	272 
Size:	42.9 KB 
ID:	943959
    Jerry is here !
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	joh.jpg 
Views:	202 
Size:	88.2 KB 
ID:	943967

  37. #837

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by pigtaurus View Post
    Jerry is here !
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	joh.jpg 
Views:	202 
Size:	88.2 KB 
ID:	943967
    When you can the guy from the Pepsi commercial, Eric Allan Kramer, and Lorne Greene

  38. #838

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by mt2286 View Post
    When you can the guy from the Pepsi commercial, Eric Allan Kramer, and Lorne Greene
    Eric Allan KramerClick image for larger version. 

Name:	eak.jpg 
Views:	261 
Size:	66.3 KB 
ID:	944006
    and Lorne GreeneClick image for larger version. 

Name:	lorgree.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	31.0 KB 
ID:	944007

    the guy frome the pepsi commercial ??????

  39. #839

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Art LaFleur is what you said his name was I think...lol

  40. #840

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by mt2286 View Post
    Art LaFleur is what you said his name was I think...lol
    I can't do it because I need the name of the other guy who was the coke driver

  41. #841

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    How about Kevin chamberlin.

  42. #842

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by bloodyheart69 View Post
    How about Kevin chamberlin.
    Bloodyheart69, it was a wonderful idea.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kevchamb.jpg 
Views:	191 
Size:	47.7 KB 
ID:	944172

  43. #843

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    How about Daniel Stewart Sherman and John Ellison Conlee? They both portrayed Dave on stage in the Broadway version of The Full Monty. What the heck, throw in the original Dave, Mark Addy!

  44. #844

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    David Dayan Fisher, Alan Dale, Armand Assante, and Robert Wagner when you can

  45. #845

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bearchaser1973 View Post
    How about Daniel Stewart Sherman and John Ellison Conlee? They both portrayed Dave on stage in the Broadway version of The Full Monty. What the heck, throw in the original Dave, Mark Addy!
    Very hard to find good pictures of them
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jec.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	50.8 KB 
ID:	944208Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dss.jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	49.9 KB 
ID:	944209

  46. #846

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by mt2286 View Post
    David Dayan Fisher, Alan Dale, Armand Assante, and Robert Wagner when you can
    Alan Dale (for the others, I will see tomorrow, time to sleep)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dale.jpg 
Views:	179 
Size:	41.4 KB 
ID:	944212

  47. #847

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by pigtaurus View Post
    Alan Dale (for the others, I will see tomorrow, time to sleep)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dale.jpg 
Views:	179 
Size:	41.4 KB 
ID:	944212
    Thank you! I can't wait...lol

  48. #848

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    I'd like to request John Slattery and Christopher Stanly from mad men.

  49. #849

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by pigtaurus View Post
    He is here
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sully3.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	35.9 KB 
ID:	943634Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sully4.jpg 
Views:	237 
Size:	36.4 KB 
ID:	943635
    Quote Originally Posted by pigtaurus View Post
    Very hard to find good pictures of them
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jec.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	50.8 KB 
ID:	944208Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dss.jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	49.9 KB 
ID:	944209
    Thank you so much for these! After you're all rested up? Can you do yet another Mark Addy? Young like he appeared in the Full Monty?

  50. #850

    Re: Daddies, bear, chubbies celeb fakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by mt2286 View Post
    David Dayan Fisher, Alan Dale, Armand Assante, and Robert Wagner when you can
    David Dayan Fisher and Armand Assante
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ddf.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	26.0 KB 
ID:	944356Click image for larger version. 

Name:	assant.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	37.7 KB 
ID:	944357

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.