JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 1237 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 100 of 1982
  1. #51
    Slut luckyass69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    rockaway, NY
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    294

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Kevin And Joe Jonas

    Joe it the hottest. he is the one in the middle.
    i don'tknow someone need to look into this because most middle child seem to be the hottest look at the jonas, gottie brothers john....and a fe of my friends.

  2. #52
    Porn Star socalistud3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    432

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Kevin And Joe Jonas

    wow am i the only one who thinks that joe screams "QUEEN...QUEEN"....i see it especially in his dress...the hair doesn't help...either does the way he stands haha

  3. #53
    is a robot... kidwithathorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Athens
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,343

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Kevin And Joe Jonas

    Nope, I think that as well.

  4. #54
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    43,439

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Kevin And Joe Jonas

    Quote Originally Posted by luckyass69 View Post
    Joe it the hottest. he is the one in the middle.
    i don'tknow someone need to look into this because most middle child seem to be the hottest look at the jonas, gottie brothers john....and a fe of my friends.

    I wouldn't mind getting into Joe's middle!
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  5. #55
    Slut CWcharmed's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    214

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Kevin And Joe Jonas

    wow am i the only one who thinks that joe screams "QUEEN...QUEEN"....i see it especially in his dress...the hair doesn't help...either does the way he stands haha
    That's what I thought from the very beginning. The type of clothes he wears, the way he walks, and just his all together appearance.

    You can also say the same thing about the oldest Kevin. Just look at how much time he spends on his hair, about 1 1/2 - 2 hours, because his hair is naturally smooth like joe's. Plus he spends the same amount of time shopping as Miley Cyrus and more. Cyrus refers to him as her go to guy for shopping. So who knows maybe the whole family is gay, and let me be the first one to say that would be so awesome.

  6. #56
    Beware.. Opinionated Glafna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Barrie
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,004

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Kevin And Joe Jonas

    Joe definatly is metro at least, Kevin... I think if he is, it'll be a while(and many male whores) until he does say anything.

  7. #57
    Slut CWcharmed's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    214

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Kevin And Joe Jonas

    Joe definatly is metro at least, Kevin... I think if he is, it'll be a while(and many male whores) until he does say anything.
    I so agree with you.

  8. #58
    Sex God mikey_boy234's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Watertown
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    512

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Kevin And Joe Jonas

    i hope at least one is

  9. #59
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    43,439

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Kevin And Joe Jonas

    Anyone want to see some fakes of Joe and Kevin?
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  10. #60

    Re: Kevin And Joe Jonas

    I only think Joe is hot and the other one you can't really say to much cause he isn't old enough and kevin isn't that attractive

  11. #61

    Re: Kevin And Joe Jonas

    what about the bulges Joe had in Camp Rock

  12. #62
    Incredible Give-It-2Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    South Wales
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,942

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Kevin And Joe Jonas

    I love Kevin and Joe majorly cute guys.
    Don't stop me now, don't need to catch my breath , I can go on and on and on. When the lights go down and there's no one left I can go on and on and on. Give it to me, yeah.

  13. #63

    Re: Kevin And Joe Jonas

    Quote Originally Posted by BBJ736 View Post
    Nick is 15
    Joe is 19
    Kevin in 21
    Check http://www.imdb.com/find?s=all&q=jonas+Brothers
    No! Wrong! Nick is 15, Joe is 18, and Kevin is 20!.

  14. #64
    Slut JayCee20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Somerville
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    261

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Kevin And Joe Jonas

    I think Joe is so hot but my favorite is Kevin. He isn't as hot but something about him just makes me melt. Just something about him that I can't really put my finger on. He just has so much energy, and he's funny, kind of reserved, sweet, seems romantic. Looks aren't everything you know. God, gay people can be so shallow. I'd pick Kevin over Joe any day in a heartbeat. He just has that special something that I find irresistible.
    My female friend said sucking dick was gross...I told her she was just jealous because she can't do it as good as I can.

  15. #65

    Re: Kevin And Joe Jonas

    Quote Originally Posted by JayCee20 View Post
    He's too young. I think Joe is so hot but my favorite is Kevin. He isn't as hot but something about him just makes me melt. Just something about him that I can't really put my finger on. He just has so much energy, and he's funny, kind of reserved, sweet, seems romantic. Looks aren't everything you know. God, gay people can be so shallow. I'd pick Kevin over Joe any day in a heartbeat. He just has that special something that I find irresistible.
    I know what you're saying. For me, Joe's my favorite, because I like his "zany", freewheeling personality (and god, would that energy ever translate well to the bedroom - well, once he's presumably married off and breaks that virginity vow!) and think he's incredibly hot (love the dark hair and darker features, and I'm no fashion designer, but think the bright clothes he wears really brings those out and works in great contrast), but I agree that Kevin has a lot to offer. For me in terms of Kevin's look, I think it depends on his hair de jour, too; the naturally curly thing or straightened and flattened down like Joe wears it now. Anyway, nice to see the guys gettin' some love here.

  16. #66

    Re: Kevin And Joe Jonas

    Joe is pretty, but almost too pretty.
    I don't find Kevin attractive in the SLIGHTEST. Doesn't do it for me at all.

  17. #67
    Slut JayCee20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Somerville
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    261

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Kevin And Joe Jonas

    Quote Originally Posted by brookiekay View Post
    Joe is pretty, but almost too pretty.
    I don't find Kevin attractive in the SLIGHTEST. Doesn't do it for me at all.
    See, that is what really bugs me. I'm probably gonna piss some people off when I say this but it shames me sometimes to be a part of the gay community because it so is vain and superficial that it sickens me. We judge everyone based purely on looks. It's hypocritical because we don't want to be judged by people based purely on our sexuality but yet we judge people purely on their looks. Do people ever stop to think how that makes someone feel? Like Kevin? Always hearing how hot Joe is and never hearing it himself? Kevin seems like a great guy and has such a great personality but no one cares because he isn't the best looking in the world. I come on here and hear people put down celebrities because they're "too pale" or "have a big nose" or "is ugly" blah blah blah. Looks aren't all that matters. That's why so many gay people I know are single. They are picking guys based mostly on looks, passing up good guys because they have a little extra cushion, or buck teeth, or whatever. Looks fade. They can disappear anytime. We have to learn to except that. They refuse to see how great of person the person is on the inside. Besides, some not so faces hide some really hot bodies, but that is beyond the point. It what the person is like, not what they look like that matters. Yes, I may say someone is hot but that isn't what I go for. I'd rather have an average looking, nerdy guy who would sing out of tune to me just because he knows it makes me feel special than have vain and superficial Joe Jonas. Because I go by what matters. What the person is like on the inside. That is what attracts me to Kevin. People need to stop being superficial. It's harmful to us and others. We all need a wake-up call. Let the hate mail begin but someone had to say it. Face it, some people were really harsh and superficial in this thread. I just think we need to see true beauty. Inner beauty. What good is good looks if the guys is abusive? Or doesn't shower? Or is a cheater? Or loves himself more than you? No good that's what. We'll never find true love until we look beyond the surface.
    My female friend said sucking dick was gross...I told her she was just jealous because she can't do it as good as I can.

  18. #68
    RKuper
    Guest

    Re: Kevin And Joe Jonas

    Quote Originally Posted by stevenavy2003 View Post
    Please remember that Nic Jonas is only 15 years old, so any discussion of him (including pics) must be limited to discussing his talent or lack thereof. Thanks for your cooperation!
    I want to remind every one what stevenavy said. I had to delete a number of post regarding Nic Jonas!

  19. #69

    Re: Kevin And Joe Jonas

    joe turns 19 on august 4th i think someone should makes fakes in honour! :]

  20. #70
    RKuper
    Guest

    Re: Kevin And Joe Jonas

    Quote Originally Posted by JosephAdamJonas View Post
    joe turns 19 on august 4th i think someone should makes fakes in honour! :]
    Make sure you only use pictures of him after his 18th birthday!

  21. #71

    Re: Kevin And Joe Jonas

    Quote Originally Posted by JayCee20 View Post
    See, that is what really bugs me. I'm probably gonna piss some people off when I say this but it shames me sometimes to be a part of the gay community because it so is vain and superficial that it sickens me. We judge everyone based purely on looks. It's hypocritical because we don't want to be judged by people based purely on our sexuality but yet we judge people purely on their looks. Do people ever stop to think how that makes someone feel? Like Kevin? Always hearing how hot Joe is and never hearing it himself? Kevin seems like a great guy and has such a great personality but no one cares because he isn't the best looking in the world. I come on here and hear people put down celebrities because they're "too pale" or "have a big nose" or "is ugly" blah blah blah. Looks aren't all that matters. That's why so many gay people I know are single. They are picking guys based mostly on looks, passing up good guys because they have a little extra cushion, or buck teeth, or whatever. Looks fade. They can disappear anytime. We have to learn to except that. They refuse to see how great of person the person is on the inside. Besides, some not so faces hide some really hot bodies, but that is beyond the point. It what the person is like, not what they look like that matters. Yes, I may say someone is hot but that isn't what I go for. I'd rather have an average looking, nerdy guy who would sing out of tune to me just because he knows it makes me feel special than have vain and superficial Joe Jonas. Because I go by what matters. What the person is like on the inside. That is what attracts me to Kevin. People need to stop being superficial. It's harmful to us and others. We all need a wake-up call. Let the hate mail begin but someone had to say it. Face it, some people were really harsh and superficial in this thread. I just think we need to see true beauty. Inner beauty. What good is good looks if the guys is abusive? Or doesn't shower? Or is a cheater? Or loves himself more than you? No good that's what. We'll never find true love until we look beyond the surface.
    I don't think im a superficial person in the slightest. I just dont find Kevin Jonas attractive. It was just an observation.

  22. #72
    Incredible Give-It-2Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    South Wales
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,942

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Kevin And Joe Jonas

    Have they bombed in UK have not seen anything about them for ages I know that they have been trying.
    Don't stop me now, don't need to catch my breath , I can go on and on and on. When the lights go down and there's no one left I can go on and on and on. Give it to me, yeah.

  23. #73

    Re: Kevin And Joe Jonas


  24. #74

  25. #75

    Re: Kevin And Joe Jonas

    ummmmmm i have to say no

  26. #76

    Re: Kevin And Joe Jonas

    Does anyone on here have a wireimage account, if so can you post these pictures larger, Thanks.




  27. #77

    Re: Kevin And Joe Jonas

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie Boy View Post
    Anyone want to see some fakes of Joe and Kevin?
    hell yeah!

  28. #78
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    43,439

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Kevin And Joe Jonas

    Here we go! These are some of my personal fakes, I made them myself. Enjoy.

    *********EDIT**********

    The fake pictures 2, 3 and 5 look like potential underage shots to me.

    So they're gone!

    Please be aware of our Code of conduct concerning such matters!

    Robertac
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  29. #79

    Re: Kevin And Joe Jonas

    why thanks anyone anymore?

  30. #80
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    43,439

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Kevin And Joe Jonas

    I've got one with Joe and Zac Efron, but I'm saving that for tomorrow. I hope to have a few new ones as well.
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  31. #81

    Re: Kevin And Joe Jonas

    damn. my two fave celebrities!

  32. #82

    Re: Kevin And Joe Jonas

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie Boy View Post
    Here we go! These are some of my personal fakes, I made them myself. Enjoy.
    Man, I wonder if their little virginity vow covers circle jerks or lending each other a helping hand after a long day on the road. One can only wonder.

  33. #83
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    43,439

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Kevin And Joe Jonas

    As promised, here's the Joe and Zac. And a bonus jonas pic, Joe fucking JMAC. Enjoy (but don't hurt yerself!)
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  34. #84
    JUB Addict racer2438's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    central coast sm
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    4,518

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Kevin And Joe Jonas

    Some likem and some hatem.

    But bottom line they are doing what they like, make a great living, have millions of fans, have a great future.

    And they are fucking rich as hell..

  35. #85
    Porn Star NickCarterFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    353

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Kevin And Joe Jonas

    *smirks* They remind me of Hanson.... and that's NOT a bad thing, no matter what some might say.
    La Vie Boheme! No Day But TODAY.

  36. #86
    alexcharmed0093
    Guest

    Re: Kevin And Joe Jonas

    yeah joe is the hottest one out of the three of them

  37. #87

    Re: Kevin And Joe Jonas

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie Boy View Post
    As promised, here's the Joe and Zac. And a bonus jonas pic, Joe fucking JMAC. Enjoy (but don't hurt yerself!)
    damn i love ur fakes! anymore?? :]

  38. #88
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    43,439

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Kevin And Joe Jonas

    Its gonna take me a couple days to make some more. I am still kinda new to the faking scene so I have to work a lot harder to make them presentable. Thanks for the good word, by the way.
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  39. #89

    Re: Kevin And Joe Jonas

    how about joe at the teen choice awards. when they had that segment ask the jonas brothers joe came out and he looked like he was bulging. you couldn't see anything though. it was just bulging out

  40. #90
    Slut hothole724's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    173

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Kevin And Joe Jonas

    im sorry but i find absolutely nothing attractive about these guys..they aren't hot at all, not even a little bit. sorry just my opinion.

  41. #91

    Re: Kevin And Joe Jonas

    they were hott on the tca's!

  42. #92
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    43,439

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Kevin And Joe Jonas

    So, could we say they were "Burnin' Up"?
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  43. #93

    Re: Kevin And Joe Jonas

    hell yeah! haha

  44. #94
    On the Prowl crazylover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    105

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Kevin And Joe Jonas

    HERE ARE SOME OF MY FAKES OF JOE AND KEVIN JONAS.




  45. #95

    Re: Kevin And Joe Jonas

    Quote Originally Posted by crazylover View Post
    HERE ARE SOME OF MY FAKES OF JOE AND KEVIN JONAS.



    damn instant boner. joe dont have to us a dildo ill do that fro him!

  46. #96

    Re: Kevin And Joe Jonas

    Doesn't his mouth look inviting


  47. #97

    Re: Kevin And Joe Jonas

    Quote Originally Posted by masgrandeburrito View Post
    Doesn't his mouth look inviting

    hes like calling for me...

  48. #98
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    43,439

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Kevin And Joe Jonas

    Quote Originally Posted by masgrandeburrito View Post
    Doesn't his mouth look inviting

    Yes, very!

    But what you forgot to mention, is that they don't show what (or who) is behind him. I believe it was Kevin with his hips girating real close to Joe's ass.
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  49. #99
    On the Prowl cman21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    142

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Kevin And Joe Jonas

    i just wanna c all three of them in a big circle jerk with zac efron and matt dallas and mario lopez
    Always do the thing that scares you!

  50. #100

    Re: Kevin And Joe Jonas

    Quote Originally Posted by marc1236 View Post
    I crotch watch the Jonas brother's and Kevin looks like he has a huge cock...Joe has a very small cock..and Nick's is medium sized with a big ego.
    Careful what you say about Nick, he's underage (meaning don't post anything sexually related about him). Just a friendly word of warning.

    Anywho back on topic: Joe is hot though in some pictures he looks way too feminine for my tastes. Kevin's hot with shorter, and straightened, hair. He looks hideous with his hair in curls. And when his hair is long and straightened, such as in the fake a couple posts back, he just looks like a queen without the drag.

    As for their musical talents...I like a couple songs from them. I don't think they're like incredible or anything, but with how successful they've been...there must be something to them other than their looks. Brad Pitt was considered a hottie too, but now you don't hear anything about him beyond the Brangelina news here and there. Meaning, looks only account for part of it. You have to have talent, perceived or otherwise, to succeed in the music and acting business.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.