Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys

Thread: Lap Sitting

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Lap Sitting

Another fetish, and I think this is sort of linked to the lifting and carrying, but anyway..

Do any of you like sitting in/having another guy sit in or on your lap? I've always liked this...I think its because the first guy I had a schoolboy crush on used to have other guys sit on his lap a lot (he was straight, apparently, so he told me) - and I always fantasised about being one of them, but never had the nerve.

So many years later, it still turns me on. Actually, thinking about this... I think the fetish may have pre-dated the crush...maybe it was the reason for the crush. That and the fact that he was extremely hot.

I did have one guy who I'd meet sometimes. I'd jack myself off sitting in his lap and then I'd blow him. I liked that a lot - he got to be dominant twice over in that situation, and seemed to enjoy it too.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: Lap Sitting

Oh yeah...and I'd like to start a Yahoo group around this if anyone is interested... let me know

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Male lap as such is a total fetish for me. Nothing is so .... as a male lap. And lap sitting is a must.

I never woulda thought of lap sitting as any sort of fetish, but thinking about it, it is REALLY hot . . .

I love lap sitting and I find it one of those pleasures that don't involve sex that I enjoy, but I don't like having lads sit on my lap (clothe of course, naked yes, clothed no.) I once had one of my straight friends sit on my lap because there weren't any seats spare and I got a hard-on, he didn't seem to mind, actually he figited around for a moment but ever since I've been uncomfortable letting lads sit on MY lap incase I get a hard on.

Quote Originally Posted by jackslowly View Post
    Another fetish, and I think this is sort of linked to the lifting and carrying, but anyway..

Do any of you like sitting in/having another guy sit in or on your lap? I've always liked this...I think its because the first guy I had a schoolboy crush on used to have other guys sit on his lap a lot (he was straight, apparently, so he told me) - and I always fantasised about being one of them, but never had the nerve.

So many years later, it still turns me on. Actually, thinking about this... I think the fetish may have pre-dated the crush...maybe it was the reason for the crush. That and the fact that he was extremely hot.

I did have one guy who I'd meet sometimes. I'd jack myself off sitting in his lap and then I'd blow him. I liked that a lot - he got to be dominant twice over in that situation, and seemed to enjoy it too.
    Don't think it's a fetish, I've had a fair few hot guys sit on my lap, got me hard too!

Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

If a man was to sit on my lap the right way I'd get hard.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I've been looking for other guys that have shared this particular interests for as long as I remember! As far back as bing a kid I can remember always wanting to sit on a man's lap and that desire never has gone away. But for me it's no so much a fetish but it can have it's sexual tuen on too. I mostly just like sitting on a guys lap. The first thought in my head when i see a good looking guy I find attractive is "I really want to sit on his lap." It's been hard to find men that are into other guys sitting on their lap but I know they are out there this posting on this forum id proof of it there's even a facebook group that's devoted to it that I just joined..I'd like to find more groups and talk to other guys about it too.