JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 1 of 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 155
  1. #1

    Sex With The Homeless

    This may sound strange, but I really get off on sex with homeless guys. I have zero interest in sex with gay guys, so I am always on the lookout for straight guys who might be persuaded. First, I go to areas where I know they frequent (shelters, parks, public libraries, etc). Then I wait for them to approach me, usually asking for change or cigarettes. I then offer to get them a sandwich (someplace not too close , so we have time to talk). By the time the guy finishes eating, the guy usually feels comfortable enough to ask for something (clean socks, a shower, etc). I pretend to be reluctant, since I don't know him too well, but take him home "just for a few minutes", so he can get cleaned up. Once we get to my place, he gets interested in watching TV, usually falls asleep. When he awakes, I tell him its too late to head back, so he might as well spend the night, but he has to stay where I can keep an eye on him....namely in the bedroom. When we get in bed, I pretend to fall asleep, leaving the homeless guest confused as hell as to what is going on. During the night, I manage for our legs to inadvertently touch, and this usually arouses the guy, who usually hasn't gotten laid in some time.

  2. #2

    Re: Sex With The Homeless

    Well, this should get interesting.

  3. #3
    all of this wasted pain.. Sunshine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,545
    Blog Entries
    10

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sex With The Homeless

    Filthyyy, uncleeaaan, *hisses*

    Underneath everything I guess I always dreamed I would be the one to take you away from all this wasted pain...

  4. #4
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    28,818

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sex With The Homeless

    friendly meet with benefits.

    and then what is the next step while he is arouse .......

  5. #5
    marleyisalegend
    Guest

    Re: Sex With The Homeless

    if this is fiction (which it sounds like) then, well, interesting i guess and to each his own. if this is for real then you've got some MAJOR decision-making flaws

  6. #6

    Re: Sex With The Homeless

    Nope, not fiction I assure you. What's the problem? Nobody is hurt. Nobody has to do anything they don't want to. Everybody wins. BTW, I'm hardly alone in my "fetish". There are at least 4 Yahoo groups catering to this topic.

  7. #7
    marleyisalegend
    Guest

    Re: Sex With The Homeless

    Quote Originally Posted by scrapple View Post
    Nope, not fiction I assure you. What's the problem? Nobody is hurt. Nobody has to do anything they don't want to. Everybody wins. BTW, I'm hardly alone in my "fetish". There are at least 4 Yahoo groups catering to this topic.
    do you not see any danger in inviting strangers to your apartment?? not to pass judgment on homeless people because i've served and volunteered in chowlines with my aunt for most of my teenage life, but the fact of the matter is that some people end up that way because of making stupid and wreckless choices in their life, and you feel its safe inviting this into your home??

  8. #8
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,510

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sex With The Homeless

    Thats a good way of getting a std or an infection or even getting killed

    Is it really worth it i mean if you want sex that badly just get a flesh light or a surgical glove and lotion and a towel

  9. #9
    Porn Star MainEntry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Central California
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    415

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sex With The Homeless

    Perhaps simply having relatively safe sex with one of them in the bushes would be preferable. In addition to being unsafe to bring someone into one's house, I think it's kind of cruel.

  10. #10
    marleyisalegend
    Guest

    Re: Sex With The Homeless

    actually it would be admirable taking in a homeless person, even if for a night, that's one less night they're spending on the streets, but we're forgetting that some people are homeless because of meth or crack addictions, outcast from families because of incestuous behavior, criminal activity, it's terribly stupid to take risk bringing this kind of element home for a blowjob, not to mention the astronomically high risk of std infection

  11. #11

    Re: Sex With The Homeless

    How is it cruel? The guy gets a meal, cigarettes, their clothes cleaned, and some interest in them. I guess its much kinder to just pass them by?

  12. #12
    marleyisalegend
    Guest

    Re: Sex With The Homeless

    Quote Originally Posted by scrapple View Post
    How is it cruel? The guy gets a meal, cigarettes, their clothes cleaned, and some interest in them. I guess its much kinder to just pass them by?
    there certainly is a level of objectification involved, if they weren't blowing you would you still open up your home, offer meals and cigarettes?? there's definitely a self-serving tone to this behavior

  13. #13
    <3 Puzuzzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Montreal
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,710

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sex With The Homeless

    well, scrapple, be careful, std's or murderer etc.
    also, it's taking advantage of someone.

  14. #14

    Re: Sex With The Homeless

    Puz, I don't really think so. If anything, I manipulate the situation so the guy makes the first move. If he has zero interest in sex, I'm certainly not going to force the issue. They get the meal, the clean clothes, the shower, etc no matter what.

  15. #15
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    28,818

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sex With The Homeless

    ok guys stop argueing,

    i want to hear the next step from scrapple.

  16. #16
    gabriel1
    Guest

    Re: Sex With The Homeless

    Quote Originally Posted by marleyisalegend View Post
    do you not see any danger in inviting strangers to your apartment?? not to pass judgment on homeless people because i've served and volunteered in chowlines with my aunt for most of my teenage life, but the fact of the matter is that some people end up that way because of making stupid and wreckless choices in their life, and you feel its safe inviting this into your home??
    All I can do is nod in total agreement!

  17. #17
    <3 Puzuzzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Montreal
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,710

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sex With The Homeless

    Quote Originally Posted by scrapple View Post
    Puz, I don't really think so. If anything, I manipulate the situation so the guy makes the first move. If he has zero interest in sex, I'm certainly not going to force the issue. They get the meal, the clean clothes, the shower, etc no matter what.
    Regardless of the case, be careful, or you may get hurt.

  18. #18
    The_Pianist
    Guest

    Re: Sex With The Homeless

    Other than being robbed, or worse in the middle of the night, I'd be concerned about how healthy these guys are.

    I've lived on the Vancouver Eastside, and I'd be a little concerned about HIV, and Hep C and who knows what else.

  19. #19
    marleyisalegend
    Guest

    Re: Sex With The Homeless

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Pianist View Post
    Other than being robbed, or worse in the middle of the night, I'd be concerned about how healthy these guys are.

    I've lived on the Vancouver Eastside, and I'd be a little concerned about HIV, and Hep C and who knows what else.
    obviously he isn't concerned with these things because he's certainly aware of them

  20. #20
    On to the next one.... willsboy84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,188

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sex With The Homeless

    first of all i gotta call BULLSHIT(Danugh...is that YOU?!)
    but if this guys for real, i'm not even gonna waste time pointing out the riskiness of his behavior. some might take it as an awful thing to say but, i'm afraid this is one those situations where all you can do is let what happens happen. the only thing that's gonna open his eyes to the danger he's putting himself in is when something actually does happen...

    what worries me though is, if someone is willing to sink that low for sex....
    fuck it. i'd rather not even speculate on how much lower they could go.

  21. #21
    marleyisalegend
    Guest

    Re: Sex With The Homeless

    Quote Originally Posted by willsboy84 View Post
    first of all i gotta call BULLSHIT(Danugh...is that YOU?!)
    but if this guys for real, i'm not even gonna waste time pointing out the riskiness of his behavior. some might take it as an awful thing to say but, i'm afraid this is one those situations where all you can do is let what happens happen. the only thing that's gonna open his eyes to the danger he's putting himself in is when something actually does happen...

    what worries me though is, if someone is willing to sink that low for sex....
    fuck it. i'd rather not even speculate on how much lower they could go.
    this is part of the reason i'm hesitant to lobby for gay rights. just using the OP as an example (please don't be upset) what happens when someone who invites homeless men into their home for random sex all of a sudden has the right to adopt kids?? if he's oblivious to the dangers he's posing to his own life, what makes you think his home would be safe for adopted children?? people who make these kinds of reckless decisions goes beyond "living young" and "getting it out of your system", this kind of stupidity takes years to overcome, if it ever is overcome

  22. #22
    she's a rejecter! sabot3ur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    2,038

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sex With The Homeless

    Quote Originally Posted by marleyisalegend View Post
    this is part of the reason i'm hesitant to lobby for gay rights.
    well, that's quite the stupid reason. straight people do this too, and things like this exist on both sides of the fence, not just on ours.

    and I was going to post something self righteous about this a while ago, but I realized he wasn't forcing them to do anything they didn't want to, they probably expected some sort of solicited sexual behavior (homeless people are generally not naive,) and he allegedly didn't initiate anything. what does that leave? he gave a homeless guy food, clean clothes, and a place to sleep, and if they didn't want to do anything then they weren't left to feel objectified (if he really didn't initiate anything.)

    I've never given up my home for someone in need, that's too risky for me. but if someone's willing to take such a risk, even for a backwards motivation like sex, then they've still done more for the needy than I.

  23. #23
    balance thisisinteresting's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    greater seattle area
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,493

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sex With The Homeless

    remember guys, this guy doesn't have sex with gay guys, just straight guys. so he's probably not gay either. that's how it works.

  24. #24
    marleyisalegend
    Guest

    Re: Sex With The Homeless

    Quote Originally Posted by sabot3ur View Post
    I've never given up my home for someone in need, that's too risky for me. but if someone's willing to take such a risk, even for a backwards motivation like sex, then they've still done more for the needy than I.
    that's not the best statement to make between two people. one doesn't help the less fortunate, the other helps in hopes of getting his rocks off. he could always just donate some cans of soup, though he should be warned that noone at the donation center is going to blow him

  25. #25
    she's a rejecter! sabot3ur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    2,038

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sex With The Homeless

    does it really matter at all what his motivation is? someone's getting a home and all that comes with it for a night. if he was making it blatantly obvious what he wanted, yeah, quite the scumbag. but I don't give two shits about what he's hoping to get out of it.

  26. #26

    Re: Sex With The Homeless

    Yes, you must be careful about stds and robbery. One guy stole my car once while I was asleep, one guy took my VCR and stereo while I was at work, and one guy used my video-on-demand to order hundreds of dollars of porn (straight!) while I was out. But on the whole, most guys have been very decent and just appreciate the shelter and conversation. Strangely enough, even the guys who decline sex always want a massage. Still haven't figured that out yet!

  27. #27
    Slut subobj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    San Francisco
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    263

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sex With The Homeless

    <i>this is part of the reason i'm hesitant to lobby for gay rights.</i>

    This is absolutely absurd. It's like saying "I'm hesitant to lobby for human rights because of all the horrible things that human beings have done," or, "straight people shouldn't be allowed to get married because some straight guys like to have sex with homeless women."

    Straight people aren't all cut from the same cloth, and neither are gay people.

  28. #28
    Slut subobj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    San Francisco
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    263

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sex With The Homeless

    Quote Originally Posted by subobj View Post
    this is part of the reason i'm hesitant to lobby for gay rights.
    This is absolutely absurd. It's like saying "I'm hesitant to lobby for human rights because of all the horrible things that human beings have done," or, "straight people shouldn't be allowed to get married because some straight guys like to have sex with homeless women."

    Straight people aren't all cut from the same cloth, and neither are gay people.

  29. #29
    On to the next one.... willsboy84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,188

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sex With The Homeless

    Quote Originally Posted by scrapple View Post
    Yes, you must be careful about stds and robbery. One guy stole my car once while I was asleep, one guy took my VCR and stereo while I was at work, and one guy used my video-on-demand to order hundreds of dollars of porn (straight!) while I was out. But on the whole, most guys have been very decent and just appreciate the shelter and conversation. Strangely enough, even the guys who decline sex always want a massage. Still haven't figured that out yet!
    okay...now i'm reasonably sure you're talkin outta your ass, but if everything you say is true, do ya REALIZE how it makes you sound?

  30. #30
    marleyisalegend
    Guest

    Re: Sex With The Homeless

    Quote Originally Posted by subobj View Post
    This is absolutely absurd. It's like saying "I'm hesitant to lobby for human rights because of all the horrible things that human beings have done," or, "straight people shouldn't be allowed to get married because some straight guys like to have sex with homeless women."

    Straight people aren't all cut from the same cloth, and neither are gay people.
    he has a point, gay or str8, there are some crazy people out there who don't need full rights

  31. #31
    she's a rejecter! sabot3ur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    2,038

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sex With The Homeless

    Quote Originally Posted by marleyisalegend View Post
    he has a point, gay or str8, there are some crazy people out there who don't need full rights
    ROFL.

    is that why you're also hesitant to lobby for straight rights? human rights even?

    I believe that's why we have laws, kind sir.

  32. #32
    JUB Addict Sultan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,237

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sex With The Homeless

    This is disgusting if it's true. Seriously... how desperate can you get?

  33. #33
    Sex God spearsfan20's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    797
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sex With The Homeless

    This is somewhat of a disturbing topic but it's funny in a sense that you want to have sex with the homeless. These people can't even provide for themselves, god knows what they all have for begging so much for money (STD, syphillis, gonorrhea), and on top of that they steal from you and most of the time they carry a knife to threaten you. I don't ever see this is as a turn on in my point of view.

    I had a past experience with a guy who I used to be boyfriends with and I wanted to beat the shit out of him because he took advantage of me. He didn't look like a homeless guy but he was homeless because he always used to stay in someone else's house for a week and then go into somebody else's house. He had a job at a Taco Bell as an assistant manager and then he quit his job over his ex. He always wanted me to provide for him a few bucks to help get him food and take him out riding some place to get to his location. One night he took advantage of me and stole my wallet. I was very hurt and shocked afterwards. I wanted to hunt him down and make him suffer physically and torment him emotionally. That is how bad I wanted him but it never happened.


    It's just so vile that a person to any degree is attracted to a homeless person. I know I will never make a mistake like that, even when a person claim they have a job and no place to live.

  34. #34
    marleyisalegend
    Guest

    Re: Sex With The Homeless

    Quote Originally Posted by sabot3ur View Post
    ROFL.

    is that why you're also hesitant to lobby for straight rights? human rights even?

    I believe that's why we have laws, kind sir.
    true, and we all know how effective these laws are lol. especially since they're properly enforced

  35. #35

    Re: Sex With The Homeless

    Wow, I never knew there was so much room up there on that high horse everybody is climbing on to. Let me see if I have this straight. When I meet a homeless guy, he gets fed, showered, sheltered and clothed. If he agrees, he also gets at minimum, a full massage and possibly sex. When you guys meet a homeless guy, he gets squat, but he still has his dignity on those 20 degree nights. Okay.

  36. #36
    JUB Addict Sultan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,237

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sex With The Homeless

    Quote Originally Posted by scrapple View Post
    Wow, I never knew there was so much room up there on that high horse everybody is climbing on to. Let me see if I have this straight. When I meet a homeless guy, he gets fed, showered, sheltered and clothed. If he agrees, he also gets at minimum, a full massage and possibly sex. When you guys meet a homeless guy, he gets squat, but he still has his dignity on those 20 degree nights. Okay.
    It's not about you wanting to provide or help them. You want to have sex with them, and that's why people find it disgusting.

    Seriously... don't their cocks smell anyway?

    Also, as everyone has said, you're gambling with your health because many of these people are disease ridden and don't even know it. You filthy, filthy man.

  37. #37
    marleyisalegend
    Guest

    Re: Sex With The Homeless

    Quote Originally Posted by scrapple View Post
    Wow, I never knew there was so much room up there on that high horse everybody is climbing on to. Let me see if I have this straight. When I meet a homeless guy, he gets fed, showered, sheltered and clothed. If he agrees, he also gets at minimum, a full massage and possibly sex. When you guys meet a homeless guy, he gets squat, but he still has his dignity on those 20 degree nights. Okay.
    i can't speak for other people but i did commend you for giving shelter to the homeless regardless of how temporary. a few things though, i ask again if you're doing this because you really want to help them or if you're only bringing them in with the hope of sexual escapades. just because you don't get upset if it doesn't go the way you want doesn't mean you're not using them. if your true heart of hearts is to help these people, i wonder if this is the only "community service" you do, there are plenty of ways to help the homeless, though most don't involve you getting blowjobs.

    also, it seems like more people are concerned with your safety than anything, you can't deny the plethra of things that could go wrong in this system of yours.

    the "nothing's happened so far" argument doesn't work either because rape victims can say "i haven't been raped so far", atleast up until it happens.

    surely you recognize the dangers you're posing to yourself.

    i'll say it again, all things considered, you've probably already done more to help the needy than some on this site will their entire lives, but there's a much bigger picture behind the scene here, and its a pretty ugly one.

  38. #38
    Sex God spearsfan20's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    797
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sex With The Homeless

    Seriously... don't their cocks smell anyway?


    Seriously, I busted out in tears on that one! A lot of their cocks would smell like dead fish. I don't play with a piece of sirloin that looks, smells, and tastes foul. I'll pass.

  39. #39

    Re: Sex With The Homeless

    Tell Us Some Stories!

  40. #40
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    28,818

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sex With The Homeless

    ^ i think the judgemental guys scares scrapple from telling further stories.

  41. #41
    I don't care
    sb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Sydney
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    8,331
    Blog Entries
    110

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sex With The Homeless

    Quote Originally Posted by marleyisalegend View Post
    he has a point, gay or str8, there are some crazy people out there who don't need full rights
    so only people who meet a certain criteria deserve rights? wotev

    as for the thread starter... I'm suppossed to believe you bring homeless people home and have sex with them.... even after they have stolen your car etc... lol
    and it hurts with every heartbeat......



  42. #42
    Reinheitsgebot ashonfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Melb'n
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,930

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sex With The Homeless

    Oh dear.

    Er, your ethics are highly questionable.

    I'm not the most conservative guy going around but this is totally innapropriate behaviour.

  43. #43

    Re: Sex With The Homeless

    Quote Originally Posted by scrapple View Post
    This may sound strange, but I really get off on sex with homeless guys. I have zero interest in sex with gay guys, so I am always on the lookout for straight guys who might be persuaded. First, I go to areas where I know they frequent (shelters, parks, public libraries, etc). Then I wait for them to approach me, usually asking for change or cigarettes. I then offer to get them a sandwich (someplace not too close , so we have time to talk). By the time the guy finishes eating, the guy usually feels comfortable enough to ask for something (clean socks, a shower, etc). I pretend to be reluctant, since I don't know him too well, but take him home "just for a few minutes", so he can get cleaned up. Once we get to my place, he gets interested in watching TV, usually falls asleep. When he awakes, I tell him its too late to head back, so he might as well spend the night, but he has to stay where I can keep an eye on him....namely in the bedroom. When we get in bed, I pretend to fall asleep, leaving the homeless guest confused as hell as to what is going on. During the night, I manage for our legs to inadvertently touch, and this usually arouses the guy, who usually hasn't gotten laid in some time.


    Hi, I'm with Dateline NBC. Would you please have a seat, sir?

    (Seriously, hygiene and security issues aside, this is text-book predator behavior. And considering that a lot of homeless people are underage depending on where you "hunt"...I'd re-assess a few things in my life if I were you.)

  44. #44
    Fantasize it's Fun
    Yuki Sohma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    12,206
    Blog Entries
    7

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sex With The Homeless

    This post reminds me of a story which now, years later, seems humorous (no downright funny) but at the time it happened it was a bit unnerving--

    Several years ago, after a long night of partying and recreation, I was on my way to my friend Gee's house to start another round of merry making when I noticed a guy mulling around outside like he was looking for something.

    He was obviously unwashed (a very strong odor) , with his clothes half buttoned and had wild uncombed/unkempt hair. Well, I thought heck, "one good turn deserves another" so I offered to give him a ride and he gladly accepted.

    Before taking the gentlemen where he wanted to go I first made a stop at my friend Gee's house. While inside Gee's mom overheard me tell Gee to hurry-up because someone was waiting in the car.

    His mom says to me "oh who is in the car." Not wanting to tell her "just some guy hanging out on the street" I says "Oh, just my uncle ."

    When Gee and I finally came out of Gee's room, the rider was sitting in Gee's home on his mother's sofa and Gee's mom was chatting as if the man was my uncle.

    Needless to say Gee and I rushed all of us out the door as quick as we could . Gee was not too pleased and blamed me for brining a strange not to nice smelling man to meet his mom (who, I think, to this day still thinks it was my uncle she met and chatted with) ................... ...................I don't even recall where the man was going or where we took him to...................

  45. #45
    marleyisalegend
    Guest

    Re: Sex With The Homeless

    my boyfriend and i were at a gas station when a woman who reeked of crack smoke asked for a ride to a motel. my boyfriend being the saint he is gave her a ride, but she could've had a gun, robbed us, murdered us, and you guys would be reading a thread about our unfortunate deaths right now. i've met some well-spoken, kind-hearted homeless people but when you start inviting them in on a regular basis you're upping your chances of being decapitated, robbed, or catching an STD

  46. #46
    Effortless_Pro
    Guest

    Re: Sex With The Homeless

    Quote Originally Posted by scrapple View Post
    Wow, I never knew there was so much room up there on that high horse everybody is climbing on to. Let me see if I have this straight. When I meet a homeless guy, he gets fed, showered, sheltered and clothed. If he agrees, he also gets at minimum, a full massage and possibly sex. When you guys meet a homeless guy, he gets squat, but he still has his dignity on those 20 degree nights. Okay.
    Isn't what you're doing, basically prostitution?

    It's pretty close.

    Why not find a male prostitute. Most of them aren't gay... and some can be just as unclean as a homeless fella.

  47. #47
    marleyisalegend
    Guest

    Re: Sex With The Homeless

    Quote Originally Posted by Effortless_Pro View Post
    Isn't what you're doing, basically prostitution?

    It's pretty close.

    Why not find a male prostitute. Most of them aren't gay... and some can be just as unclean as a homeless fella.
    because then he wouldn't be providing a service to the less-than-fortunate. why would you ask him to discontinue his charity efforts??

  48. #48
    JUB Addicts filipbong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pac NW
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,368

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sex With The Homeless

    Homeless persons are people too they just happen to not have a home and the luxury of a private bath and laundry...
    I'm not condoning anything here, just wondering why the idea of sex with a homeless person should be disgusting?

  49. #49
    On to the next one.... willsboy84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,188

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sex With The Homeless

    Quote Originally Posted by filipbong View Post
    Homeless persons are people too they just happen to not have a home and the luxury of a private bath and laundry...
    I'm not condoning anything here, just wondering why the idea of sex with a homeless person should be disgusting?
    it's not that's it's disgusting so much as just downright unhealthy. who's to say, where they've been, what they could possibly have. oh and again, who's to say they're not gonna slit your throat, before they rob you blind. you're picking up people you know NOTHING about. i think the majority of the posters, myself included are more worried about the op's safety rather than just trying to rag on him....

  50. #50
    marleyisalegend
    Guest

    Re: Sex With The Homeless

    Quote Originally Posted by filipbong View Post
    Homeless persons are people too they just happen to not have a home and the luxury of a private bath and laundry...
    I'm not condoning anything here, just wondering why the idea of sex with a homeless person should be disgusting?
    i think it's more the idea of helping them only in hopes of sexual favors. sure the OP houses them regardless, but would he be doing this if none of the homeless men gave him any sort of sexual favors?? this is like someone who serves at a soup kitchen ONLY because it's on their way home. but when they move and its no longer a convenience they stop serving.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.