22 73.33%
Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2348 ... LastLast
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: Chris Crocker Getting His Own TV Show!

^As usual, very well said, soil!

Batteries Not Included RicanDAB's Avatar
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Oh wow ... I should look into becoming a psychic ... ... From Sept. 11, 2007:

Quote Originally Posted by RicanDAB View Post
    More Chris Crocker?? Oh dang!

Something tells me this boy will end up with his own reality show ... ... you heard it here first!
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/show...ow#post3115817

To say that closeted teens will look at Chris and stay in the closet is like saying Charles Nelson Riley, Rip Taylor, RuPaul or Paul Lyne kept people in the closet.

Quote Originally Posted by Soilwork View Post
    by the way.... I think that Homophoiba doesn't exist because of flambouyant gay men like Chris Crocker.

Homophobia exists because of all the sad, pathetic "straight acting" closet cases who don't come out to show that not all gay men are like that.. That gay men are - for the most part - just regular guys. Instead they hide away because they have no balls and the only gay men who are seen are the guys like Chris Crocker who can't - or won't - hide being gay.

Sorry.. bitch all you want.. until you are out to EVERYONE IN YOUR LIFE, you don't have the right to say anything about him.
    Too right you are!

Quote Originally Posted by Effortless_Pro View Post
    I hope youguys know Chris has an Agent and has been working towards this for a while... he wasi n talks with people before the whoel Britney thing.

The Britney thing shot him into the limelight faster but he eventually would of got there.

Like I said look at his profile, he's got professionally done pictures and everything.

All these peopel blaming him for the most ludacris things, is all just silly.

Some say there's kid in the closet and they're seeing him and won't come out because they're 'not like him'
    Well I got a news flash there's gay kids liek Chris Crocker just bursting at the seams to come out... There's kids not like him, who will probably come out because hey might have some of the same views, liek GAY people HATING ON GAY people in the GAY COMMUNITY.
    Plus it's not like Chris is the only face of gayness right now. YouTube is filled with popular gay tubers. People like Chris will turn to Chris, people who aren't like him will find other gays as a role model.

tumbling...tumbling down!
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

by the way.... I think that Homophoiba doesn't exist because of flambouyant gay men like Chris Crocker.

Homophobia exists because of all the sad, pathetic "straight acting" closet cases who don't come out to show that not all gay men are like that.. That gay men are - for the most part - just regular guys. Instead they hide away because they have no balls and the only gay men who are seen are the guys like Chris Crocker who can't - or won't - hide being gay.

Sorry.. bitch all you want.. until you are out to EVERYONE IN YOUR LIFE, you don't have the right to say anything about him.
    Jasun, I didn't come out until a little over a year ago. I don't think it was because of what previous gay men who flamed the public with all their "I want everyone to know I'm gay" mentality. I had my own private reasons. Many of which were accepting myself for me and not what the rest of the public thought.

Those that choose to be flambouyant are in their own right. I still don't see that as a positive reflection on the gay community as a whole. I don't condemn those who choose that lifestyle, I just don't like seeing it as the "this is how we are" mentality that most of the general population will think when we are represented in this fashion.

We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing

yuty

God help us.

Is it too much to ask for ONE, highly visible gay role model that isn't crazy?

All we ever get are jackasses like Boy George, Rosie O'Donnell, Elton John and now for the 21st century Chris Fucking Crocker.....

Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by yuty View Post
    God help us.

Is it too much to ask for ONE, highly visible gay role model that isn't crazy?

All we ever get are jackasses like Boy George, Rosie O'Donnell, Elton John and now for the 21st century Chris Fucking Crocker.....
    Neil Patrick Harris.....T.R. Knight......John Barrowman .....Nate Berkus

The list goes on and on but all you want to see is guys that you think are to femme, that way you can justify your homophbic attitude towards them.

p.s. I just LOVE Jeffree Star!!!!! I hope his show is a blast.

...and I'm not sorry JUB Friend Soilwork's Avatar
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

One of the problems with the gay community is that they don't celebfrate their own enough.

They sure LOVE to whine about the people they dont' like... but they don't bother to support positive gay role modles.

They moan about the screaming fembots like The Scissor Sisters but they totally ignore cool, sexy and positive gay role models like Gregory Douglass and Eric Himen.

They complain loudly about Chris Crocker but they pretty much ignore the countless gay guys on YouTube who aren't lightning rods for homophobic freaks.
    Gentlemen.... Thank you.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

You've made a good point for me. I'm "closeted" and I don't judge Chris Crocker for having the guts to be so "out"; however, you say I have no right to say anything about him and yet you stand in judgement of me and other "closeted" guys even though you don't know why or what it's like to be "closeted" past the teen-years. Hypocrisy, I say.

I have to say, only morons will truly believe Chris Crocker is a representation of all homosexuals, homophobic morons who will not notice that I am gay, whether I am "in the closet" or not.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by Lolito2243 View Post
    you say I have no right to say anything about him and yet you stand in judgement of me and other "closeted" guys even though you don't know why or what it's like to be "closeted" past the teen-years. Hypocrisy, I say.
    How so?

I don't understand.

All I know is that people who live in the closet do so becasue they lack the guts to come out. So.. how does it make me a hypocrit when I have guts? I mean..I don't need to be a coward to know one when I see one and I dont' need to be a bull to know the smell of bull shit.

I'm not telling you that you have to come out. Just that I think you're a coward for not doing it.
    Gentlemen.... Thank you.

Orientation
    Gay

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

One of the problems with the gay community is that they don't celebfrate their own enough.

They sure LOVE to whine about the people they dont' like... but they don't bother to support positive gay role modles.

They moan about the screaming fembots like The Scissor Sisters but they totally ignore cool, sexy and positive gay role models like Gregory Douglass and Eric Himen.

They complain loudly about Chris Crocker but they pretty much ignore the countless gay guys on YouTube who aren't lightning rods for homophobic freaks.
    Chris is who he is. He has the right to be who he is. Regardless of him being flamboyant or feminine, I still do not agree with everything he says or believes, and may think he is out of touch with reality on some things. Again, that is just my personal opinion. I think what we fail to do is separate the fact that if we want people to be accepting of who we are...then who are we to judge Chris?

I am not really even trying to defend him.
    But I do think that we fail to separate the sexuality and masculine/feminine nature of an individual from the things they say and believe...as if those elements wholly define an individual, and are inherently tied to one's sexuality or mannerisms.
    I could care less about the flamboyant, feminine nature. I simply have issues with some of the things he actually believes in and talks about. But...like a mature adult, I simply agree to disagree. I do not turn around and hate him and bash him...like so many do to other well known gay people.

The MAIN issue I have is not so much with Chris, or Perez, or any of them...it is with our own community and the mass media. My issue is that the system seems to continuously stick to the stereotype when it comes to representing us in the media, entertainment and the like. There is so much DIVERSITY within our community (from race to masculine/feminine nature to god knows what else) that is NEVER shown. To this day, that is the issue I have. How we are represented, and how we represent ourselves, is what makes me frustrated. Thus, I can understand why people get upset when people like Chris Crocker continuously become the public image of what "GAY" is...whether that is the initial intention or not. And again, it is not placing sole blame on media and entertainment, but looking at our own accountability. We are primarily responsible for the image we put out, and even within the gay community and gay culture, I (personally) feel that there is so much more that could be represented and celebrated, and simply is not.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by paintact View Post
    Chris is who he is. He has the right to be who he is. Regardless of him being flamboyant or feminine, I still do not agree with everything he says or believes, and may think he is out of touch with reality on some things. Again, that is just my personal opinion. I think what we fail to do is separate the fact that if we want people to be accepting of who we are...then who are we to judge Chris?

I am not really even trying to defend him.
    But I do think that we fail to separate the sexuality and masculine/feminine nature of an individual from the things they say and believe...as if those elements wholly define an individual, and are inherently tied to one's sexuality or mannerisms.
    I could care less about the flamboyant, feminine nature. I simply have issues with some of the things he actually believes in and talks about. But...like a mature adult, I simply agree to disagree. I do not turn around and hate him and bash him...like so many do to other well known gay people.

The MAIN issue I have is not so much with Chris, or Perez, or any of them...it is with our own community and the mass media. My issue is that the system seems to continuously stick to the stereotype when it comes to representing us in the media, entertainment and the like. There is so much DIVERSITY within our community (from race to masculine/feminine nature to god knows what else) that is NEVER shown. To this day, that is the issue I have. How we are represented, and how we represent ourselves, is what makes me frustrated. Thus, I can understand why people get upset when people like Chris Crocker continuously become the public image of what "GAY" is...whether that is the initial intention or not. And again, it is not placing sole blame on media and entertainment, but looking at our own accountability. We are primarily responsible for the image we put out, and even within the gay community and gay culture, I (personally) feel that there is so much more that could be represented and celebrated, and simply is not.
    I agree with you that we definitely need to stop defining our selves wholly on our sexual preferences, but when it comes to television entertainment and the media misrepresentation will be attached to most all minority groups. In the end what really matters is that you and those you care about acknowledge that you are not what is being misrepresented.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

How so?

I don't understand.

All I know is that people who live in the closet do so becasue they lack the guts to come out. So.. how does it make me a hypocrit when I have guts? I mean..I don't need to be a coward to know one when I see one and I dont' need to be a bull to know the smell of bull shit.

I'm not telling you that you have to come out. Just that I think you're a coward for not doing it.
    I believe that living/being "in the closet" is different for every one. Some find their way out quick and easy while others don't and may not ever find a way out. You seem to believe that it's the same for everyone, "All I know is that people who live in the closet do so because they lack the guts (balls and spines) to come out". That's why you can't see the hypocrisy in your post I quoted before. I'm not saying there is no such thing as a coward "in the closet", just that the same way they shouldn't judge someone who is very "out", you shouldn't judge many others who have been and still are trying to find they're way "out"; although, I do believe you both still have the right to do so.

Heaven's not enough JUB Moderator star-warrior's Avatar
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

There's only so much tantrum and exaggerated caricatureness anyone can take.

Let him have his show. Once it gets boring, maybe it'll sink like a lead balloon, and he ends up being the butt of everyone's jokes. Serves him right if he does.

Made of Win and Awesome Pushover's Avatar
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

How so?

I don't understand.

Once again you open your mouth and another broad generalization comes out.

Have you ever been in the closet, per say? Have you ever had to hide from being gay? Maybe you should follow what you preach and stop blaming closeted people until you've been one yourself with reason to stay in.

*waits for SW to post with the intent to flame and bash*
    I don't have to tell you it goes without saying there are some things better left unsaid. I think that speaks for itself. The less said about it the better. ~George Carlin
    My Y! Gallery

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Personally, I don't give a rat's patoot if he's gay, straight, bi, or a monkey's uncle. The fact that he's getting his own show and the reason why he's getting it is what irritates me.

Anyone with a webcam and mediocre acting skills can become a celebrity now?
    I don't have to tell you it goes without saying there are some things better left unsaid. I think that speaks for itself. The less said about it the better. ~George Carlin
    My Y! Gallery

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I believe that living/being "in the closet" is different for every one. Some find their way out quick and easy while others don't and may not ever find a way out. You seem to believe that it's the same for everyone, "All I know is that people who live in the closet do so because they lack the guts (balls and spines) to come out". That's why you can't see the hypocrisy in your post I quoted before. I'm not saying there is no such thing as a coward "in the closet", just that the same way they shouldn't judge someone who is very "out", you shouldn't judge many others who have been and still are trying to find they're way "out"; although, I do believe you both still have the right to do so.
    OK... but... erg.

I get it that it's harder for some people to come out.

I really do.

That being said, I still haven't ever heard a reason for being in the closet (in North America) that doesnt' boil down to "I'm afraid." which really doesn't wash as a reason for me past early 20s.

I'm still waiting to hear one.
    Gentlemen.... Thank you.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by star-warrior View Post
    There's only so much tantrum and exaggerated caricatureness anyone can take.

Let him have his show. Once it gets boring, maybe it'll sink like a lead balloon, and he ends up being the butt of everyone's jokes. Serves him right if he does.
    That's pretty much true. That whole thing (no matter how funny I personally find it in small two-second doses) will get tired very fast.

Let's think of him like Saturday Night Live. There are LOTS of characters that made great 1-minute skits but once they made full-length movies out of them.. ker-plunk.
    Gentlemen.... Thank you.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by Pushover View Post
    Once again you open your mouth and another broad generalization comes out.

Have you ever been in the closet, per say? Have you ever had to hide from being gay? Maybe you should follow what you preach and stop blaming closeted people until you've been one yourself with reason to stay in.

*waits for SW to post with the intent to flame and bash*
    No no.. I get it that I'm painting with a VERY wide brush. I even know that I'm not being 100% fair. But I'm trying to maybe shed some light on the subject and maybe provoke a bit more discussion.

If we're so offended by someone who does a gay character in a funny and over-exaggerated way, that's fine.. if we blame something THAT silly for not being able to come out, doesn't that seem rather silly?

Of course I wasn't always out. But I've been out pretty much my whole adult life. Yes there was quite a period of adjustment but that's called "growing up." I mean.. shoudlnt' everyone eventually do that?
    Gentlemen.... Thank you.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

all we can do is hope for the best....

Porn Star
    Orientation
    Gay

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by Pushover View Post
    Personally, I don't give a rat's patoot if he's gay, straight, bi, or a monkey's uncle. The fact that he's getting his own show and the reason why he's getting it is what irritates me.

Anyone with a webcam and mediocre acting skills can become a celebrity now?

And this is different how? How isn't this what 'talent' has always been about? Clay Akin, Ricky Martin, Justin Timberlake and the boy band culture -oh wait, they're straight! They're forgiven for acting like flamboyant bitches on camera, cuz they're cute hetero twinks to salivate over, and fill our wild sex dream, and blare their music from OUR gay clubs...

David Beckham is flamer from hell. And yet gay media and gays can't get enough of how cute he is. The man doesn't even have talent as a soccer player.

I can think of ten times more disgraceful things that the gay community does for its own detriment that would make CC seem worthless in comparison. Its content docility and need for heteronorm approvals is one of them. Its horrific fascism in terms of beauty is another. Its predatory thirst for heterosexual twinks is quite disturbing. And as it's been said before, if someone wanted to find gays to perpetuate homophobia all they need to do is stumble into this forum. There's enough asses and dicks on display to prove to heterosexual homophobes, that we're nothing but sex starved perverts, and to prove to close cases on the verge of coming out that we're nothing but sex obsessed perverts not worth the time or risk to engage with.
    That a thread regarding CC would take so much precedence when there are no threads about solving homophobia or breaking away from the pathetic cycle of idle hetero worship, it speaks volumes of how constructive we gay men are.

Cuz at the end this is what it all seems to be about. Giving in to heteronorm like a bunch of docile sissies just fullfilling another crass sterotype. Mainly, here to cater to heterosexual man in the hopes that he'll fuck me. Damn that CC and his antics will only frighten him from me.
    j'ai trop des tristes pensés pour ça je veux crier
    je ne suis pas contente furieuse comme un enfant

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Very good point, Jacobson.

Dennis Rodman was a HUGE star for just being a weirdo 24/7. If he was gay, I'm sure everyone would be whining about how he gave the gay community a bad name.
    Gentlemen.... Thank you.

Porn Star
    Orientation
    Gay

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

See it's all in the nailing of pussy. Once you nail pussy you can be as FLLAAAAMINGGG as you want! And sad fact guys, but everyone here shitting on CC because of what a flammer he is, when it comes down to it, a homophobic hetero will see you as nothing more than a pansy assed fudgepacker because that's as far as his definition of queer goes. And whether you're 'straight acting' or a homophobe will always find a way to get the 'gay' out of you.

You'll never be man enough unless you nail that pussy. And since most of us here arent's nailing pussy anytime soon, what does that makes us?

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Open Relationship

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Blue-balled lol

nah i get what ur saying.

Orientation
    Gay

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by Effortless_Pro View Post
    I hope youguys know Chris has an Agent and has been working towards this for a while... he wasi n talks with people before the whoel Britney thing.

The Britney thing shot him into the limelight faster but he eventually would of got there.

Like I said look at his profile, he's got professionally done pictures and everything.

All these peopel blaming him for the most ludacris things, is all just silly.

Some say there's kid in the closet and they're seeing him and won't come out because they're 'not like him'
    Well I got a news flash there's gay kids liek Chris Crocker just bursting at the seams to come out... There's kids not like him, who will probably come out because hey might have some of the same views, liek GAY people HATING ON GAY people in the GAY COMMUNITY.
    akj vas mökljf ösdjfösdj möksadjf!

aclsd hnfljs admcflsa? sfcsadcs afsav slmca. dsn töert jmövxv sadkljn hcs lchsahm aslnhfvlms a lnsdhn nlasdcmüdsk cshfcmäls kahfmlsh

nlsahmc sadnüch lawhcn aslnch lafsm hxlkashn saähfc lksa naswe

ldkanshfc sadvfs acnhasld mvfhl sachn lkjsahn vlsa

At least you got the difference right between their and they're.
    ‹(´ω`)› Dissolve your inner chicken. Voices that say "ah, yes".

yuty

Quote Originally Posted by ILLBFIRE View Post
    Neil Patrick Harris.....T.R. Knight......John Barrowman .....Nate Berkus

The list goes on and on but all you want to see is guys that you think are to femme, that way you can justify your homophbic attitude towards them.

p.s. I just LOVE Jeffree Star!!!!! I hope his show is a blast.
    Who the fuck are they?

????

Nobody knows them....

I think more damage is done to the gay community by 1) gay men who troll bathrooms 2)post nude pics/pic of themselves online for anonymous hookups or attention than CC could ever do.

Orientation
    Gay

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Not to go off topic, but what is with the whole "straight-acting" and "gay-acting" thing? I have always found this to be ridiculous.
    Why can't men just act the way they want to act...or simply be who they are? I am sick of issues with masculinity and the masculine 'norm' always being tied to heterosexuals and straight men. And I am sick of gay men always looking at whatever the masculine 'norm' is in some sort of negative light to be looked down upon. The same goes for "gay-acting" or whatever one wants to call it. The spectrum is huge, and everybody lies somewhere on it...just let it be, and let people be who they are. What does their masculine or feminine nature have to do with their worth as an individual and whether they are a good person or not?

At the same time, broader representation within our own community and the media at large is something I look forward to. No doubt stereotypes and image are still the name of the game.

In the end, like some have said, it all goes back to homophobia and prejudice. If we do not deal with that, then nothing else truly changes.

Virgin
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

The only pansy thing is blaming one's situation on another who has absolutely nothing to do with it. Feel prejudiced against? Go straight to those who harbor that prejudice. Feel misrepresented? But why is anyone obliged to represent you or, for that matter, to represent you as you like yourself to be represented?

Chris Crocker owes nobody nothing. His act may be silly or exasperating or entertaining or funny. He's having his own way and will have to take whatever comes out of it. But again, he owes nobody nothing. If anyone is responsible for or cares about your image and rep, it has to be you, and only you! Feel respect is due? Do anything you can to earn it. Confront anyone who fails to show it. But don't blubber like a cry babe that someone who doesn't even know you "misrepresents" you or gives people like you a "bad name."

CC is an eccentric wannabe, just like hundreds of thousands of teeny boppers out there. It's a wonder how people can no more contain their arrogance, hypocrisy or whatever phobia in their reactions when someone like CC suddenly shots into celebdom.
    I guess some social-psychological thing is there.

Porn Star
    Orientation
    Gay

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by Jy_Star View Post
    How about those of us that post nudes because threy like their bodies and don't give a damn about attention?

I fall into that column. Trust me, i am not trying to hook up.
    If you didn't want attention for that body you're so proud of then why would you need to flaunt it. You're just deluding yourself. You know that you like the attention you get from showing your body and your physicality to others, making you no different than CC. While he uses his 'persona' you use your body. You're just as much an attention whore as he is.
    It makes you a hypocrite to be ragging on a kid of 19 for just doing what he does in order to get somewhere and you attempting to be drooled over for that body that you like. It makes you ego-centric. To deny otherwise makes you a liar or really deluded.

Don't mean to personally attack you, but you've set yourself up as an example and I'm responding to that.

If you loved your body and you liked it, etc but did not care for the attention, then you'd keep it between you, yourself, the closed door and a mirror. BUT, to flaunt in pictures means that you're looking for an audience. If you're looking for an audience then you're seeking attention. By showing people your pics and posting them up you are looking for an audience. If you were just admiring yourself because you personally like yourself then you'd put your photographs in a shoebox under your bed. But by putting them up you feel you are good enough that people should give you the time to stare at. So how are you different than CC? He's imposing his views, your imposing your body. And I'm not judging you for doing that, if I felt I had something worthy of an audience I'd put that up to. Hell, I do so by saying something. But you're coming across pretty hypocritical.

So don't rag on CC for being the same. The difference between him and you is that he has a wider audience.

Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: Chris Crocker on Fox News.

Chris on The Maury Show,

With str8 men, all you need is time.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Okay...and I am being 100% serious right now.....who wants to go out and get some guns and kill this mother fucker? Seriously.....I am getting sick and tired of listening to this grotesquely overly dramatic, drag queen wanna-be getting all of this media attention for making a stupid YouTube video about a stupid has-been pop singer.

Honestly, flame me if you want I don't fucking care, but this guy is every negative gay stereotype there is rolled into one. Nothing good will come of this, you just wait and see, and if I live to eat those words then kill me.
    My Y! Gallery

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Fox News? Pfft.

Porn Star
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Now to be clear I totally don't like HER/him... but how come, you, gay people who want to be accepted so much, can bash this guy for being like this? He/SHE is the way he/SHE wants. LEAVE HIM ALONE.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Chris Crocker: "Britney is a national treasure. Who cares about 9/11?"

Is he for real? Or is he making all these videos just to be controversial?

Chris Crocker posted this video on his website, then removed it. But a few people were able to download it before he took it off....

Chris Crocker: Pro Britney and Anti 9/11

Chris Crocker on Maury: "Before I'm an American, I'm a Britney fan...!"

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I'm telling you guys, he's going to set back the gay movement 60 years...!

toy surprise inside!

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: Chris Crocker: "Britney is a national treasure. Who cares about 9/11?"

maury just looooooooves the queens..

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by crakker_jakk View Post
    maury just looooooooves the queens..
    True, but even he was taken aback by Chris Crocker... "Are you for real?"

Think of it, if Chris Crocker can shock an old dog like Maury, he must be pret-ty bad...

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by rollex_2000 View Post
    Now to be clear I totally don't like HER/him... but how come, you, gay people who want to be accepted so much, can bash this guy for being like this? He/SHE is the way he/SHE wants. LEAVE HIM ALONE.
    Because he's a complete satire of what homosexuality is supposed to be. I don't care that he acts that way as long as he isn't misleading the general public that every gay man in the world is like him.

As things are going, and like Ned Nickerson said, he's going to set back all that we've been working for because he likes getting the attention.

The way the media works in the USA, he'll be recognized as the average gay man as a representative of the entire homosexual community within a week and then we're all pretty much fucked. This is not good, not good at all.
    My Y! Gallery

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I hope that's it for the tv deal then

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

The more attention he gets, the worse he gets. It's that simple, he's a dirt-common attention whore and a media-money-maker.
    My Y! Gallery

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

So.
    What nation are Chris Crocker and this Britney girl from??

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by Kurn View Post
    So.
    What nation are Chris Crocker and this Britney girl from??
    The same nation with a monkey for a president and a severe bar on gay and lesbian rights. Surprised? I'm not.
    My Y! Gallery

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Cheers!
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Chris Crocker is an inordinately annoying little jerk, who seems to think he is amusing, and whose "15 minutes" should have been up about a month ago...

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I hate Barney, so?

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by Mikami View Post
    For people that don't like him, seem to post about him a lot.
    We're just trying to show him up for what he is...

He may have fucked his chances for a television deal with that Britney-9/11 video... Let's see what the media does with that one...

My guess is they'll ignore it, because he's not "funny" and campy like he is in his "Leave Britney alone!" video...

Also, I seriously doubt that there's going to be any studio willing to put someone under contract who's so controversial and already has death threats against him...

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Of course stupid worthless whores defend one another. And the more of a total loser someone is, the more people will watch them. Look at Ann Coulter, for another example.
    ____
    If we believe absurdities, we shall commit atrocities. -- Voltaire (1694-1778).