JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 456 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 250 of 323
  1. #201
    Sex God cfwwfc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    953

    Code of Conduct

    Re: New Jared Leto Shirtless Photoshoot! (+New Hairstyle)

    He's HOT! Looks great for his age!

  2. #202
    Evolving...give it a try. Críostóir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Hoboken
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,590

    Code of Conduct

    Re: New Jared Leto Shirtless Photoshoot! (+New Hairstyle)

    Quote Originally Posted by cfwwfc View Post
    He's HOT! Looks great for his age!
    Honey, he looks great for ANY age. There are 23-year-olds crying because they wish they looked that good.
    ____
    If we believe absurdities, we shall commit atrocities. -- Voltaire (1694-1778).

  3. #203

    Re: New Jared Leto Shirtless Photoshoot! (+New Hairstyle)

    he looks really silly

  4. #204

    Re: New Jared Leto Shirtless Photoshoot! (+New Hairstyle)

    ^ you're really annoying

  5. #205
    Evolving...give it a try. Críostóir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Hoboken
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,590

    Code of Conduct

    Re: New Jared Leto Shirtless Photoshoot! (+New Hairstyle)

    Quote Originally Posted by sugarkevin View Post
    he looks really silly
    Ya think? Can you name someone who doesn't look silly with his eyes crossed and his tongue stuck out?

    Quote Originally Posted by masgrandeburrito View Post
    ^ you're really annoying
    No, he's just silly.
    ____
    If we believe absurdities, we shall commit atrocities. -- Voltaire (1694-1778).

  6. #206
    ^Haligonian^ celtboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    4,777

    Code of Conduct

    Re: New Jared Leto Shirtless Photoshoot! (+New Hairstyle)

    He's certainly a champ at extremes: here are a few pics from his role as Mark David Chapman, John Lennon's assassin:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails chapter27.jpg   1167BA391C35E7696AF36344D1369A.jpg  
    Hello my name is Gary...
    ...the "R" is silent

  7. #207
    Travisevian
    Guest

    Re: New Jared Leto Shirtless Photoshoot! (+New Hairstyle)

    I prefer his natural hair colour but he is a cutie and so boyish. Very youthful.

    Quote Originally Posted by celtboy View Post
    He's certainly a champ at extremes: here are a few pics from his role as Mark David Chapman, John Lennon's assassin:
    This looks very interesting.

  8. #208

    Re: New Jared Leto Shirtless Photoshoot! (+New Hairstyle)

    With his new color hair, he reminds me of Jason Wade.
    But he does still look good. I like the new hair over his punk/grunge look.
    I have heard he has an enormous peepee too. Not sure if it's true though....

  9. #209

    Re: New Jared Leto Shirtless Photoshoot! (+New Hairstyle)


  10. #210
    Slut
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    260

    Code of Conduct

    Re: New Jared Leto Shirtless Photoshoot! (+New Hairstyle)

    Quote Originally Posted by flashgordon85 View Post
    I cannot describe how good that picture is...

  11. #211
    JUB Addict Irish Queer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Beal Feirste
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,639
    Blog Entries
    11

    Code of Conduct

    Re: New Jared Leto Shirtless Photoshoot! (+New Hairstyle)

    Did anyone see Beth Ditto lifting him up at some German Festival?? Seriously freaked me out on how light he must be.
    "Flipping Dykes I though they were a myth like Weapons of Mass Destruction" Grace Adler.

  12. #212

    Re: New Jared Leto Shirtless Photoshoot! (+New Hairstyle)

    More than how young he looks, I am impressed with how healthy he looks.

  13. #213

    Re: New Jared Leto Shirtless Photoshoot! (+New Hairstyle)


  14. #214
    JustMeBois
    hack24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Columbus
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,142

    Code of Conduct

    Re: New Jared Leto Shirtless Photoshoot! (+New Hairstyle)

    I would soooooo do him.

  15. #215

    Re: New Jared Leto Shirtless Photoshoot! (+New Hairstyle)

    That YouTube of "Jared" is really of a chick imitating him.

  16. #216

    Re: New Jared Leto Shirtless Photoshoot! (+New Hairstyle)

    I don't understand why anyone would have a problem with him trying to act and look like a young kid. If you're 40 and still look like a 25 yr old then good for you, flaunt it! he's got the looks, the youth and the body ALL POWER to Jared!
    So healthy, fit and youthful looking for ANY age!

  17. #217

    Re: New Jared Leto Shirtless Photoshoot! (+New Hairstyle)

    Quote Originally Posted by JaredPad View Post
    That YouTube of "Jared" is really of a chick imitating him.
    Good Work Sherlock

  18. #218

    Re: New Jared Leto Shirtless Photoshoot! (+New Hairstyle)

    Jared's new shirtless photo shoot!

    http://themenofhollywood.blogspot.co...for-terry.html

    I like the "Cry baby" one....

    And why isn't he in any new movies?? Did he suspend his movie career for music? Such a waste IMO.
    This is not an exit

  19. #219
    Reality goggles required Spiff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,612

    Code of Conduct

    Re: New Jared Leto Shirtless Photoshoot! (+New Hairstyle)

    he's changed his. . . .again

  20. #220

    Re: New Jared Leto Shirtless Photoshoot! (+New Hairstyle)

    Quote Originally Posted by masgrandeburrito View Post
    Good Work Sherlock
    Why do you have to be such an a**hole? Ppl that don't watch the vid might not know.

  21. #221
    Slut SexualTeen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    155

    Code of Conduct

    Re: New Jared Leto Shirtless Photoshoot! (+New Hairstyle)

    When the most noticeable hair is around your nipples you should just shave it off.

  22. #222

    Re: New Jared Leto Shirtless Photoshoot! (+New Hairstyle)



  23. #223

    Re: New Jared Leto Shirtless Photoshoot! (+New Hairstyle)








  24. #224

    Jared Leto Shows Off His New Buff Body!

    http://themenofhollywood.blogspot.co...buff-body.html

    I don't like it. I actually like his old look better...Too much muscle.
    This is not an exit

  25. #225
    Cruise Director JUB Moderator quasar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Lincoln, UK
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    17,628
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Jared Leto Shows Off His New Buff Body!

    You know I was thinking the same. I'm down to minimal body fat lately since being ill (on the mend now though), and I look virtually the same (bodywise) and I hate it. I love having a 31 waist, but I can't wait to get a bit more fat on me to soften the effect.

  26. #226

    Re: Jared Leto Shows Off His New Buff Body!

    Leaving aside other factors, the thinner, the healthier. The thinner, the longer the lifespan. There is no lower limit where health deteriorates in actuarial tables. Of course, if the thinness is due to disease, all bets are off. I think Jared, with his lifestyle and physique is one of the healthiest people on the planet, and one of the hottest.

  27. #227
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,034

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Jared Leto Shows Off His New Buff Body!

    I don't really like the change. It doesn't look right.

  28. #228

    Re: Jared Leto Shows Off His New Buff Body!

    This probably could be merged with one of the 2 current Jared Leto Threads that you started Speeds, http://www.justusboys.com/forum/show...ght=Jared+Leto

  29. #229

    Re: Jared Leto Shows Off His New Buff Body!

    Quote Originally Posted by JaredPad View Post
    Leaving aside other factors, the thinner, the healthier. The thinner, the longer the lifespan. There is no lower limit where health deteriorates in actuarial tables. Of course, if the thinness is due to disease, all bets are off. I think Jared, with his lifestyle and physique is one of the healthiest people on the planet, and one of the hottest.
    Thin, yes, but dangerously low body fat no. We need fat: fat cells perform several metabolic processes other than store fuel.

    It's actually caloric restriction that prolongs life. In that setting, the body usually makes fat. The metabolism slows down, reducing oxidative stress.

    The Duchess of Windsor's famous line 'one can never be too rich or too thin' wasn't meant as a health paradigm.

  30. #230
    Cruise Director JUB Moderator quasar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Lincoln, UK
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    17,628
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Jared Leto Shows Off His New Buff Body!

    Quote Originally Posted by masgrandeburrito View Post
    This probably could be merged with one of the 2 current Jared Leto Threads that you started Speeds, http://www.justusboys.com/forum/show...ght=Jared+Leto
    Quote Originally Posted by JaredPad View Post
    Leaving aside other factors, the thinner, the healthier. The thinner, the longer the lifespan. There is no lower limit where health deteriorates in actuarial tables. Of course, if the thinness is due to disease, all bets are off. I think Jared, with his lifestyle and physique is one of the healthiest people on the planet, and one of the hottest.
    That said, looking at the images in the above thread, there's been a noticable loss in body fat in the space of 6weeks. I just think he's too thin now, and when you look at the proportion ratio of his head to his body it's almost verging on anorexia (which I know it isn't).

    My plan is to try to keep the definition, but bulk my muscles mass up again so that I'm in proportion.

  31. #231
    Slut
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    260

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Jared Leto Shows Off His New Buff Body!

    I liked him last year when he has muscle but he was mostly just a skinny.

  32. #232

    Re: Jared Leto Shows Off His New Buff Body!

    Quote Originally Posted by PhunkSpunk View Post
    Thin, yes, but dangerously low body fat no. We need fat: fat cells perform several metabolic processes other than store fuel.

    It's actually caloric restriction that prolongs life. In that setting, the body usually makes fat. The metabolism slows down, reducing oxidative stress.

    The Duchess of Windsor's famous line 'one can never be too rich or too thin' wasn't meant as a health paradigm.
    Phunk, I am referring to actuarial tables. They are FACT. In large groups, the lower the BMI, the longer the lifespan. SIMPLE> not controversial.
    Now some OPINION> I think he has enough fat to fulfill all the needed metabolic processes. He couldn't keep up the pace of his live performances if he didn't. The purpose of my post was to shoot down the myth that being thin means you are unhealthy. It can when disease or poverty are the reasons but not in Jared's case. The myth is partially to blame for the epidemic of obesity in developed nations.

  33. #233
    JUB Addict vampsrock1992's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    BANNER ELK NC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,589

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Jared Leto Shows Off His New Buff Body!

    ok lots of people on here always critisize what he looks like but i dont care i think he is. FINE AS HELL

  34. #234
    Noctambule
    Guest

    Re: Jared Leto Shows Off His New Buff Body!

    the pics of him from the hugo boss photo shoot are scary...he's too damn thin and makes him look older for the first time in his life probably,he has always been thin it's true but now it's just too much...he looks fine but I loved him more in 2004-2005...btw it seems like he's not the only one who has lost a lot of body fat,his brother(the drummer) has lost A LOT of weight as well...I have to say they both look better in person despite looking good in pics too...and they both look younger then 39 and 40...

  35. #235
    Curiouser and Curiouser evilest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Cardiff, Wales
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,872

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Jared Leto Shows Off His New Buff Body!

    I'm getting 'the machinist' vibe. The boy needs to eat before they tour the UK again or he'll be knackered.
    Bend me, break me, anyway you need me
    as long as I want you baby, it's alright.


  36. #236
    Sex God GM1985's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Scotland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    976

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Jared Leto Shows Off His New Buff Body!

    Quote Originally Posted by JaredPad View Post
    Phunk, I am referring to actuarial tables. They are FACT. In large groups, the lower the BMI, the longer the lifespan. SIMPLE> not controversial.
    Now some OPINION> I think he has enough fat to fulfill all the needed metabolic processes. He couldn't keep up the pace of his live performances if he didn't. The purpose of my post was to shoot down the myth that being thin means you are unhealthy. It can when disease or poverty are the reasons but not in Jared's case. The myth is partially to blame for the epidemic of obesity in developed nations.
    Is it not also fact that a lower than 'normal' BMI is just as concernable as a higher than 'normal' BMI?

    In this pic, he looks emaciated. In my opinion his weight loss doesn't look healthy or natural. People who lose weight healthily and who's frames are supposed to be such a weight still look healthy. As Quasar said, he isn't anorexic but does look strikingly similar to someone with the disease.

  37. #237

    Re: Jared Leto Shows Off His New Buff Body!

    Too extreme.

  38. #238

    Re: Jared Leto Shows Off His New Buff Body!

    Quote Originally Posted by hayden777 View Post
    Too extreme.
    Agreed 100%!

  39. #239

    Re: Jared Leto Shows Off His New Buff Body!

    Quote Originally Posted by gm2378 View Post
    Is it not also fact that a lower than 'normal' BMI is just as concernable as a higher than 'normal' BMI?
    No! In actuarial tables of lifespan, lower BMI=Longer lifespan at all values.
    I think the problem here is a cultural thing. We've been taught that plump indicates both affluence and health. Our moms always wanted to fatten us up to make us healthy. The comments on this board are amazing to me. It shows how unwilling we are to give up these beliefs. You don't get pecs like Jared sports in the pic if you are in a catabolic state. Anorexia? NO WAY!
    The first post in this thread says "too much muscle". If you guys really knew what "looks unhealthy" you'd know that early on in anorexia, muscle wasting occurs. An anorexic person is in a catabolic state. The more they exercise, the SMALLER their muscles get. As I said, the "logic" of this thread is way off.

  40. #240

    Re: Jared Leto Shows Off His New Buff Body!

    Not sure if this has been posted on here, but this girl makes herself look EXACTLY like Jared!
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDruPPPMK3I[/ame]

  41. #241
    Sex God GM1985's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Scotland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    976

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Jared Leto Shows Off His New Buff Body!

    Quote Originally Posted by JaredPad View Post
    No! In actuarial tables of lifespan, lower BMI=Longer lifespan at all values.
    I think the problem here is a cultural thing. We've been taught that plump indicates both affluence and health. Our moms always wanted to fatten us up to make us healthy. The comments on this board are amazing to me. It shows how unwilling we are to give up these beliefs. You don't get pecs like Jared sports in the pic if you are in a catabolic state. Anorexia? NO WAY!
    The first post in this thread says "too much muscle". If you guys really knew what "looks unhealthy" you'd know that early on in anorexia, muscle wasting occurs. An anorexic person is in a catabolic state. The more they exercise, the SMALLER their muscles get. As I said, the "logic" of this thread is way off.
    I do know that muscle wasting occurs in Anorexia, which is why I said that he hasn't got Anorexia but the rapid weight loss has made him look emaciated. As I also stated, people who are supposed to look that defined and slim, still look far healthier than he does.

  42. #242

    Re: Jared Leto Shows Off His New Buff Body!

    I liked his look in Requiem for a dream.

  43. #243
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Jared Leto Shows Off His New Buff Body!

    I think he looks fantastic

  44. #244
    On the Prowl biman395's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    71

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Jared Leto Shows Off His New Buff Body!

    I wouldn't say no to fucking him.

  45. #245

    Re: Jared Leto Shows Off His New Buff Body!

    Quote Originally Posted by gm2378 View Post
    I do know that muscle wasting occurs in Anorexia, which is why I said that he hasn't got Anorexia but the rapid weight loss has made him look emaciated. As I also stated, people who are supposed to look that defined and slim, still look far healthier than he does.
    I think he looks EXTREMELY healthy. Your opinion may not be the only option allowable.

  46. #246
    Sex God GM1985's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Scotland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    976

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Jared Leto Shows Off His New Buff Body!

    Quote Originally Posted by JaredPad View Post
    I think he looks EXTREMELY healthy. Your opinion may not be the only option allowable.
    I didn't say it was

    People may think he looks great, I don't. I think, for the first time ever, he looks his age and also looks as if he's been to aggressive with the weight loss.

  47. #247

    Re: Jared Leto Shows Off His New Buff Body!

    Meh. That's not buff, that's toned.

  48. #248

    Re: Jared Leto Shows Off His New Buff Body!

    how come his body is fucked up like this?

  49. #249

    Re: New Jared Leto Shirtless Photoshoot! (+New Hairstyle)

    Jared Turns 39 Today

  50. #250
    In Loving Memory Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    43,836

    Code of Conduct

    Re: New Jared Leto Shirtless Photoshoot! (+New Hairstyle)

    Shave it off hell,

    It matches the 10 hairs in the middle

    and marks tickle zones

    Sexual teen, You have a lot to learn,

    especially about fun and erogeny !!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.