In the new and cruel Post Whore Game thread, someone observed that the thread was growing FAST!
With all the (ahem) fertilizer it was being fed with, that's no wonder!
But just how fast can a thread grow?
This isn't a game so much as a challenge: post whores, let's see how fast we can make this grow!
But some rules:
* Your posts have to relate to SOMETHING in the previous three or four pages.
* No more than one YouTube (or similar) item per post
* No copy and paste of text unless it's really funny.
* Black cats are not allowed to cross the path of a Post Whore+
* Each post must use at least one verb.
Posts may be long, short, profound, silly, vacuous, imperious, meritorious, lugubrious, sober, dull, intriguing, lively, misleading, subtle, pompous, wordy, cute, pun-y, bombastic, suggestive, optimistic, altruistic, hedonistic, realistic, mystic, terrific, erudite, illiterate, trite, complimentary, alimentary, placid, stubborn, visionary, illogical, irreverent, impatient, salient, valiant, pithy, brilliant, shallow, tortuous, logical, bland..... so long as someone can understand!
+ this does not outlaw pouncing, climbing, scratching, lurking, licking ears, stalking, ambushing, sleeping on faces, or -- especially -- purring.