JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 456 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 250 of 488
  1. #201

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Snapper Watson View Post
    Not for me. These are in general the studios for muscles, beef & bears.
    Not for twinks. Do a little research, darling.








    Vegans? Who talked about vegans ?
    There's a difference between vegans & vegetarians.


    But alright. Let's forget all of the beef & food - and focus on the regular yoga workouts.
    Since this is what really counts and separates good from great performers.


    Below two useful poses for ambitious actors: Lolasan & Uttida Padmasan
    I'm not your "Darling".

    Falcon and Titan both have a stable of twinkish boys for you, so do YOUR research.

    According to the Vegan website, Veganism is the natural extension of vegetarianism.
    It is therefore logical and correct for the two to be associated with each other, especially by all the flesh eaters around the world.

  2. #202

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Snapper Watson View Post
    Never mind the flesh eaters, honey.

    What's your opinion on regular yoga workouts ?

    Do you think that Kaden could probably profit therefrom ?

    If he wants to delve into it, that's his choice.

  3. #203

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    I love Kody and kasey...

    Where are they now?

    Any recent vids of them?

  4. #204

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Snapper Watson View Post
    Do you know him private ?

    If so, and if Kaden will not appear here personally - although Mr. Flamingo announced his visit at JUBs - , maybe you could convey some tips to him...
    I don't know him personally, but I would love to get to know him for my own reasons .
    I'm just not the type of person who gives advise without being asked for it.

  5. #205

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ACTIVE DUTY View Post
    Hey guys I'll come back during the week next week and try to answer some of the recent questions.
    10 days and no update. Wonder what the delay is since he does update his site as well as their facebook page?

  6. #206
    JUB Addict Ninja108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    65,680

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Here's hoping we see more of Bric and Taylor in scenes together. They were amazing together.

  7. #207

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja108 View Post
    Here's hoping we see more of Bric and Taylor in scenes together. They were amazing together.
    Agreed....though you can throw Rusty in there too. Bric and Rusty would be quite nice! I'm still mesmerized by Bric's eyes which is a good thing because his tats are terrible. I don't mind a few tats, but I just don't understand the guns pointing at the crotch.

  8. #208

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Hey, does anyone know what happened to the mystraightbuddy.com site? The My Straight Buddy site is included with an AD membership? It's has been more than a month since it's last update. Seems like just about all of the AD partner sites have fizzled. That's a shame.

    The owner, Dink Flamingo, used to update this thread, but he's been AWOL for several weeks.

  9. #209

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    ^Over a month now and no posting from Dink in this thread.

    Perhaps he didn't like the treatment he/his models were getting in here. Which I could understand, but he really shouldn't allow that to ruin it for the rest of us and not keep us updated.

  10. #210

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Quote Originally Posted by cubby6 View Post
    ^Over a month now and no posting from Dink in this thread.

    Perhaps he didn't like the treatment he/his models were getting in here. Which I could understand, but he really shouldn't allow that to ruin it for the rest of us and not keep us updated.
    Dink is a big boy, so I think he knows how to hnadle the knuckelheads. But there was some good feedback and I found it odd that he disappeared when people started asking some legitimate questions.

    Nevertheless, I see Thomas is back again for this weeks updates. That's a great development.

  11. #211

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Quote Originally Posted by TallOneCA View Post
    Dink is a big boy, so I think he knows how to hnadle the knuckelheads. But there was some good feedback and I found it odd that he disappeared when people started asking some legitimate questions.

    Nevertheless, I see Thomas is back again for this weeks updates. That's a great development.
    Is it really a great development? I mean people were talking about how he should have laid off the "pies" while he was away. Just saying.

  12. #212

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    I'll take a beefier Thomas rather than no Thomas any day! Personally, I like to see guys mature. One thing that has not changed about Thomas is his natural sexuality.

    A lot of the more recent AD guys have been young, "cute", lean and may have "pretty eyes", but most of them don't come close to generating the sexual heat of Thomas and some of our other AD favorites. I hope Dink brings back some of the other popular veterans.

  13. #213
    JUB Addict Ninja108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    65,680

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    In the update, it said Thomas was unable to work out for a time.
    He still looks good to me and his sexual energy is still off the charts.

  14. #214

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    ^ I didn't say he didn't Look good Ninja108.He looks DAMN fantastic to me. I was just wondering out loud I guess why people were taking lil pot shots at his BOD.

    He is smoking in that scene with MY BRIC

  15. #215
    Sex God bijockdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    512

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    I watched the Thomas/Bric update and I guess that Thomas might have a regular friend now as he took Bric's cock with ease up his ass and really enjoyed it. Maybe the weight gain is due to finding a hot lover.

  16. #216
    JUB Addict Ninja108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    65,680

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    It says he had a heart ailment that kept him out of the gym for a while...sure now that he's cleared to get back in he's going to go full steam ahead.
    I like Thomas because he is one of the guys that truly enjoys the sex he has on AD,Kaden and Dorian being others.

  17. #217

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    By the way, how many videos have Bric done? I read from somewhere he did 2 solos. Any chance of a screencap of both solos? I know he did about 4 duo videos (with Kai, Kaden, Thomas and Taylor) so far.

    I hope we get to see more of him. He is gorgeous. Love the eyes.

  18. #218

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    I can't get enough of Bric's eyes...of course the rest of him ain't bad either. It was also nice to see some good kissing between him and Kaden.

    The one downside (and this is a problem with most Active Duty), the guys don't seem to kiss or touch each other much once the sex begins. Maybe it's because the guys are "straight," but the sex is often very mechanical.

  19. #219
    The Fondling Observer
    Singularity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,006

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Quote Originally Posted by uconnflyer View Post
    The one downside (and this is a problem with most Active Duty), the guys don't seem to kiss or touch each other much once the sex begins. Maybe it's because the guys are "straight," but the sex is often very mechanical.
    Kissing was never the strong point of most AD models past or present, though when some of the guys went for one they were quite seductive, something I really go for, especially when the guys are "straight" (I mean they're already fucking, so what's stopping them now?). I just wish Dink (or Kaden) would make/had made them kiss a bit more in-between.

  20. #220
    JUB Addict Ninja108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    65,680

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Shane and on occasions Kaden will kiss but as singularity said,kissing has never been a hallmark of AD videos, no matter how hot the sex is.

  21. #221
    Porn Star pikespeak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    455

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Love this thread!

    I just have to say: I miss Elijah & Jack. I love their performances.

  22. #222

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Don't know if Jack is still doing videos. He had a kid and got married. Though, he did love to get fucked, both on and off camera. A buddy of mine was his roommate and found his dildo collection.

  23. #223
    Porn Star pikespeak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    455

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Quote Originally Posted by cryan71 View Post
    Don't know if Jack is still doing videos. He had a kid and got married. Though, he did love to get fucked, both on and off camera. A buddy of mine was his roommate and found his dildo collection.
    Was he getting fucked by dudes off camera or did he just save that for on camera?

    I'm assuming his thing with Dane (??) was for the site, not real life...

  24. #224

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Quote Originally Posted by pikespeak View Post
    Was he getting fucked by dudes off camera or did he just save that for on camera?

    I'm assuming his thing with Dane (??) was for the site, not real life...
    He has hooked up with guys off camera.

  25. #225
    The Journey of a Lifetime Adrock-JD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    5,944

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Totally fuckin awesome.

    The Officer's Club membership option is on its way!

    All the AD movies available all the time, downloadable, no drm.


  26. #226

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    I wish AD had consistent sound quality. You can always hear Dink's commentary but the models are hard to hear sometimes. When Dink starts moaning off camera is a BIG turn off for me.
    My favorites on the site were Pratt, Bryce (who was only in 1 vid where he bottomed for none other than Cole), Kevin from Forward March#2 Bareback Progression. Plus I want to see the newer Kevin, Grant, and the so-called brothers Rex and Robbie from the War Chest series do vids. On the site theres a link to email Dink but why have it since he never answers the paying members questions? I emailed myself a couple times, the first several months ago, and still no answer.

  27. #227

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    So are current members to the 'old' site going to have to pay more money just to download? i just went to the 'new' site thru a link on the old and tried to download the Boyd and Taylor vid and a pop-up said "Officers Club" I'm cancelling my membership and encourage others to as well if that happens. I already have enough problems watching vids on the site and when I emailed Dink for help (more than once) ther's never been a reply. The first time was several months ago and still never a word. So much for customer service (but my account is deducted like clock work regularly though). I'll go to dirkYates.com (where Dink got his start) and drop AD like a hot potato. the guys and action there is just as good if not better. Let me know if anyone's heard there's going to be a cost increase for AD or not. Thks

  28. #228
    Porn Star ACTIVE DUTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    San Diego
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    315

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Hey guys,

    First of all, I'm very sorry for being away so long. Since my last visit I have had some health issues on top of lots and lots of work. As many of you already know we finally launched the redesign of ActiveDuty.com almost a month ago. It took a lot of work and a lot of people to complete it all. We re-encoded our videos (all 600 scenes) into new formats and sizes. There are now mp4 files in 300, 800 and 2000K sizes as well as iPhone and iPad compatible files. Our videos are compatible across all platforms now and you should be able to view them on any device you decide to use.

    We also integrated a brand new Content Management System (CMS) that features some very powerful search features that will allow you to search by model, scenes, etc. Now nearly all our models are tied directly to every scene, DVD, photo gallery or War Chest video they've ever been featured in. Everything is cross-referenced so finding whatever you are looking for should be pretty easy.

    The biggest improvement to the site is that now all 600 scenes are now available for download all the time. We retired our previous rotating content method and no longer determine what movies are featured each week like before. If we shot it and it survived on tape, it's on the site for you to watch or download 24/7/365 on whatever device you choose.

    We also decided against the "Officers Club" feature and decided to give all members the same level of membership without having to upgrade and without limitation to the amount of content available to you once you join. After research we thought an "Officers Club" option would only divide our membership base and make some people feel like "second class" members. We decided against this platform after seeing how many sites use this as a "bait and switch" to confuse people. That is not something we want to do to our loyal and precious members. So now everyone that joins is considered an Officer in our book.

    Now that we are offering full downloads for all of our scenes we've joined forces with Porn Guardian to help us in the battle against piracy. One of the biggest problems in the porn industry is piracy and AD has not been immune. It has done a huge amount of damage to our brand and our revenue. It's amazing how many people think it's perfectly fine to share our content with the masses. What's even more alarming is that these folks expect you to continue making porn for them to share for free. I was shocked (and also relieved) when we signed up with Porn Guardian and in the first month alone they removed over 3,000 illegal files featuring our content. How can a company survive with this kind of blatant disregard for their product?

    Luckily, most people are honest and a site like AD tends to only have 5-10 active Pirates within its membership base. So, Porn Guardian has developed a very powerful system that allows us to embed our files with special codes that "track" the file once it is downloaded with the username and password of the person that downloads it. For the vast majority of users this isn't an issue because it will never affect them. For the Pirates, it's a whole different story. Once they upload said file they can be tracked, their accounts deleted and they can be placed in a fraud database with the billing companies and legal action can be taken against them. This great new tool will help weed out the bad guys so that the rest of us can enjoy the content without restrictions and our brand is protected from those who are dishonest.

    The battle can be won faster if we all take part. Standing by and doing nothing is not an option if we want to continue enjoying good content. If you know of illegal files please report them. This helps us all, including you. If we stand by and ignore piracy eventually there will be no companies left to produce new content. Trust me, it will happen eventually if we do not stand up and stop the illegal sharing of content now. The writing is on the wall. We stop piracy or we get used to watching what is already available out there because piracy will shut down the companies who are trying so hard to produce quality content on a regular basis.

    To address some of the concerns here on the thread:

    1. I try very hard to answer all emails, sometimes I admit to saving an email in my inbox with intentions of answering later and get busy and don't get around to it. The intention is always there. You must understand that I get 100's of emails a day and sometimes answering every little question is nearly impossible.

    2. We value or members and want to deliver what you want to see. I welcome suggestions and always read them. If I get enough of the same suggestion I usually take it.

    3. If you have technical issues with the site, use our support department email, not mine. We pay them to take care of you. If they do not, then email me and I will find out why.

    4. I will try to stay as regular as possible on this thread, but that doesn't mean that I will answer every single question. There simply isn't enough time in the day to do it sometimes. If I don't get to your question right away don't take it personally. Please know that I am reading the thread and trying my best. I am doing this myself. I do not delegate this to a staff member and I am only one man.

    5. Yes, there have been changes over the years at AD. That happens when you do something for nearly 15 years. I've changed, the work has changed with me, but I have tried my best to maintain the integrity of what I'm doing. Magic doesn't always happen like we want it to, but we get out there and we try. Every time I pick up the camera I try to create a masterpiece. Sometimes it happens, other times I'm stretching my soul.

    I feel as though I've done the best I could over the years to create a stimulating and entertaining body of work that stands the test of time. I have had some amazing luck finding some of the hottest guys I feel amateur porn has ever seen. I've also had amazing luck getting them to do things most of them never would have considered prior to coming on board at AD. I've also suffered my share of failures and disappointments, too. It goes with the territory. Who goes to work every day and comes home feeling like they really gave it their all and won the day completely? What lawyer wins every case? What batter always hits a home run? At the end of the day we are all human and we suffer our share of defeats.

    Thank you all for your input and opinions and for giving Active Duty a life outside of the dream. It is my honor to serve you as best I can.

    Hugs
    Dink

  29. #229

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    my main question is this: race in porn is a huge issue but AD seems to be one site that is blatantly anti-black and anti-latino and anti-asian performers; literally everyone is white or appears to be white; so what gives?

  30. #230
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    366

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Quote Originally Posted by REESEYBOI View Post
    my main question is this: race in porn is a huge issue but AD seems to be one site that is blatantly anti-black and anti-latino and anti-asian performers; literally everyone is white or appears to be white; so what gives?
    Why don't you take the time to actually read the thread? Dink's already responded to this question in considerable detail here: http://www.justusboys.com/forum/show...&postcount=172

    If you don't like his answer, that's one thing. But try not to pretend that this question hasn't been addressed when the tiniest bit of effort on your part would have shown otherwise... Sheesh!

  31. #231
    Porn Star ACTIVE DUTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    San Diego
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    315

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Down in the Desert

    Quote Originally Posted by Gary Greystoke View Post





    ... Good idea. So many amateurish bumblers can be caught easily. .


    ... But don't forget:

    ... Professional Pirates change their IP-adresses regularly - and prefer a nomadic lifestyle...
    #
    There is no such thing as a "Professional Pirate", they are all amateur thieves hiding behind masks without the balls to take any real risks. They sit in their safe homes and steal the hard work of others, share it and some even try and find a way to make money off of it. My grandmother always said, "You can run, but you can't hide forever." Not even behind false IP addresses. The system that Porn Guardian has developed is a lot smarter than just tracking IP addresses. But that's a trade secret that the thieves will have to learn the hard way. The battle against piracy is on the rise and new ways of finding even the best hidden cowards are being developed every day. It's really just a matter of time.

  32. #232
    JUB Addict Ninja108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    65,680

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    SAd thing is, there will always be some piracy.but your new system sounds like it will cut down on most of them.
    I will say my favorite scene of the past year was Logan & Vinn. I like the mix of white & latino and the passion those two showed for each other...YUM!

  33. #233
    Porn Star ACTIVE DUTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    San Diego
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    315

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja108 View Post
    SAd thing is, there will always be some piracy.but your new system sounds like it will cut down on most of them.
    I will say my favorite scene of the past year was Logan & Vinn. I like the mix of white & latino and the passion those two showed for each other...YUM!
    I really liked that scene, too. Vinny and that body and Logan was just YUM!

  34. #234

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Quote Originally Posted by calvar View Post
    Why don't you take the time to actually read the thread? Dink's already responded to this question in considerable detail here: http://www.justusboys.com/forum/show...&postcount=172

    If you don't like his answer, that's one thing. But try not to pretend that this question hasn't been addressed when the tiniest bit of effort on your part would have shown otherwise... Sheesh!
    Um if you actually read what I wrote it is very clear that I was unaware whether or not the question had been addressed; moreover I don't exactly troll through threads in the hopes of finding an answer to a question; i think many people click on the latest tab and not necessarily some tab from 4 or 5 years ago. Now if you really read every page and every post in every thread then more power to you but please also get a life.

  35. #235
    JUB Addict Ninja108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    65,680

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ACTIVE DUTY View Post
    I really liked that scene, too. Vinny and that body and Logan was just YUM!
    INdeed...I wonder if they hooked up off camera? Also, I'm glad to see Kaden is still around, he's my favorite next to Kody.

  36. #236
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    366

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Quote Originally Posted by REESEYBOI View Post
    Um if you actually read what I wrote it is very clear that I was unaware whether or not the question had been addressed; moreover I don't exactly troll through threads in the hopes of finding an answer to a question; i think many people click on the latest tab and not necessarily some tab from 4 or 5 years ago. Now if you really read every page and every post in every thread then more power to you but please also get a life.
    Except, of course, it wasn't answered "4 or 5 years ago" it was answered last August, nor does one have to "read every page or every post in every thread", because there's this wonderful little function called 'search'. In less time than it took you to type your question, you could have searched "black" "asian" or "racist" on this thread and gotten the answer for yourself rather than revive an issue that's already been discussed extensively...

    It's called 'courtesy' and 'consideration' - you might try it sometime and improve your own 'life'...

  37. #237
    JUB Addict Ninja108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    65,680

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Quote Originally Posted by calvar View Post
    Except, of course, it wasn't answered "4 or 5 years ago" it was answered last August, nor does one have to "read every page or every post in every thread", because there's this wonderful little function called 'search'. In less time than it took you to type your question, you could have searched "black" "asian" or "racist" on this thread and gotten the answer for yourself rather than revive an issue that's already been discussed extensively...

    It's called 'courtesy' and 'consideration' - you might try it sometime and improve your own 'life'...
    Bingo! Took the words out of my mouth!

  38. #238
    Porn Star ACTIVE DUTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    San Diego
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    315

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    I love ya'll

  39. #239

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    activeduty.com just doubled their membership cost. Whose foolish enough to upgrade?? Plus their live show models are all old actors including Luke whose hasn't did a video in what a year or two at least?

  40. #240

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Quote Originally Posted by calvar View Post
    Except, of course, it wasn't answered "4 or 5 years ago" it was answered last August, nor does one have to "read every page or every post in every thread", because there's this wonderful little function called 'search'. In less time than it took you to type your question, you could have searched "black" "asian" or "racist" on this thread and gotten the answer for yourself rather than revive an issue that's already been discussed extensively...

    It's called 'courtesy' and 'consideration' - you might try it sometime and improve your own 'life'...
    why would I search "black", "latino", "asian", or "racist"? I highly doubt many people search "white" so therefore you expect me to operate as if "white" is the norm and everyone else is some searchable niche or fetish? Moreover to "revive an issue" would assume that it was resolved and as my first comment indicated, porn and race is an ongoing issue of discussion for many people (consumers, producers, academics, and activists) as is the issue of race in the gay/queer community; therefore it has yet to be solved and thus cannot be "revived" as it never has went away.

    and lastly your definition of the word "extensively" is hilarious as I ended up scrolling through the thread as per your suggestion and there is no extensive conversation about race within it. I saw the Dink's response but it was hardly extensive, the conversation around race once he answered was hardly extensive so yes I would love to know your definition of "extensive"

    As per this idea of "Courtesy and consideration", for whom? You were the one who took umbrage with me posing a question- one that was asked to Dink but also open to anyone to answer; now etiquette would say you could have answered without snide remarks or given your opinion on the matter which would have been a more productive dialoge but instead you opted for catty comments and asking me to bow to white privilege.

  41. #241

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    After seeing the link above, I now clearly remember my original post. (I too would have not searched for it.) I was so disappointed in Dink's response, I decided to just let it go. Race is such a volatile and emotional issue; it was not worth the effort. Following is how I interpreted Dick's response:

    • I'm not a racist. People work for me behind the scenes, but as a producer, I'm not going to risk putting men of color in any of my scenes. My diverse staff agrees, it's better not to include men of color in any of my scenes.
    • I have tried before, but a black guy once stole from me. Plus, black guys are often late or cancel. White guys are always on time and never cancel. White guys make my job easier.
    • Members often dictate my content. On my other successful (tounge in cheek) site, ASG, fans vote "thumbs down" on men of color, so that's that. Of course, all of the other ASG content is voted "thumbs up." AD will not be evolving our content to better reflect the world in which we live (or the wonderful cross section of men inthe miltary.) Also, my black, hispanic, Asian customers and most of my white subscribers only want to see white guys. If that changes, they can send me a letter and I will consider their requests.
    • If my rainbow of customers and subscribers, want to see men of color, there are other sites that cater to that "niche." If you want to see men of color on one your favorite sites, AD for example, it's not likely to happen.
    • The fact that, at any given time, about 50% of the "most watched movies" on AEBN feature diverse casts is interesting, but...


    It seems so effortless and natural for companies like Raging Stallion, Tim Tales, Maverick Men and Lucas Entertainment to have embraced diverse casting. Diversity is just not part of the fabric of AD. Sadly, it never has been and never will be.

  42. #242

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Quote Originally Posted by TallOneCA View Post
    After seeing the link above, I now clearly remember my original post. (I too would have not searched for it.) I was so disappointed in Dink's response, I decided to just let it go. Race is such a volatile and emotional issue; it was not worth the effort. Following is how I interpreted Dick's response:

    • I'm not a racist. People work for me behind the scenes, but as a producer, I'm not going to risk putting men of color in any of my scenes. My diverse staff agrees, it's better not to include men of color in any of my scenes.
    • I have tried before, but a black guy once stole from me. Plus, black guys are often late or cancel. White guys are always on time and never cancel. White guys make my job easier.
    • Members often dictate my content. On my other successful (tounge in cheek) site, ASG, fans vote "thumbs down" on men of color, so that's that. Of course, all of the other ASG content is voted "thumbs up." AD will not be evolving our content to better reflect the world in which we live (or the wonderful cross section of men inthe miltary.) Also, my black, hispanic, Asian customers and most of my white subscribers only want to see white guys. If that changes, they can send me a letter and I will consider their requests.
    • If my rainbow of customers and subscribers, want to see men of color, there are other sites that cater to that "niche." If you want to see men of color on one your favorite sites, AD for example, it's not likely to happen.
    • The fact that, at any given time, about 50% of the "most watched movies" on AEBN feature diverse casts is interesting, but...


    It seems so effortless and natural for companies like Raging Stallion, Tim Tales, Maverick Men and Lucas Entertainment to have embraced diverse casting. Diversity is just not part of the fabric of AD. Sadly, it never has been and never will be.
    THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your tongue in cheek response is exactly how i felt once I followed the link and read Dink's response; there is something unsettling as a black queer man to read Dink's response and claim to diversity via employment of behind-the-scenes people (despite the conversation being about those who appear infront of the camera) and his willingness to hide behind his consumers as to why he does not put POC in his videos and his implication that all of his other videos are always consistently well received or highly rated. Moreover, when i step back and think that we are talking about a company that is willing to trumpet gay men lusting after/for Str8 guys or G4P guys but not one trumpeting diversity it just makes me cringe.
    For those who will misread, this has nothing to do with the performers as they do not make the policy and several of them who I have discussed this with have been willing to do scenes with POC and have in their private lives done so, this is about what seems to be an unspoken/unwritten company policy.
    But I also agree that this issue seems to be one that emotionally frustrating, depleting, and yet one which I find in every aspect/facet of life the gay community does not wish to discuss, address, or change.

  43. #243

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Whatever happened to big hunk Jake? He was in an accident, appeared a few times thereafter, then disappeared for good. But he is so masculine, humpy, and mainstream, like a good ole hunky good ole boy.

  44. #244

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Dudepussy View Post
    Whatever happened to big hunk Jake? He was in an accident, appeared a few times thereafter, then disappeared for good. But he is so masculine, humpy, and mainstream, like a good ole hunky good ole boy.
    I was always curious about how Jake got his scars...I was under the impression he got them in the military. However he got them, they just added to his mystique and appeal.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails behind_the_line_dink_flamingo_fb.jpg  
    Last edited by isotoner2002; December 19th, 2011 at 08:45 PM. Reason: added image

  45. #245
    JUB Addict Ninja108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    65,680

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Quote Originally Posted by isotoner2002 View Post
    I was always curious about how Jake got his scars...I was under the impression he got them in the military. However he got them, they just added to his mystique and appeal.
    He did get them in the military. They were gunshot wounds.
    As to the other posts,it's Dynk's company, he is free to cast whom he wants in his films.

  46. #246

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja108 View Post
    As to the other posts,it's Dynk's company, he is free to cast whom he wants in his films.
    And, he does.

  47. #247

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Gary Greystoke View Post



    Well, Mr. Flamingo's answer some months ago was at least straightforward & unvarnished. No matter of course in the porn biz. Furthermore, every studio owner has the right to pick the line-up whichever he likes - no obligation to explain or justify anything...




    PS:

    And I don't like full citations of prefixed posts & too many exclamation marks...
    .

    true there is no obligation but as i don't see porn as simply innocent but moreso reflective, it interests me (see [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Why-Hate-Abercrombie-Fitch-Sexuality/dp/0814756867"]why i hate abercrombie & fitch[/ame])
    also normally i don't use exclamations let alone many or caps but I must confess at that point i was simply exasperated lol.

  48. #248

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja108 View Post
    As to the other posts,it's Dynk's company, he is free to cast whom he wants in his films.
    True but if he claims he wants customer feedback so therefore you cannot try to rely on "ownership" as a way to silence or censor someone's critique of the company- once again a critique that was welcomed/asked for.

  49. #249
    Porn Star ACTIVE DUTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    San Diego
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    315

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Quote Originally Posted by REESEYBOI View Post
    True but if he claims he wants customer feedback so therefore you cannot try to rely on "ownership" as a way to silence or censor someone's critique of the company- once again a critique that was welcomed/asked for.
    I do appreciate the feedback and I am reading it. Thank you for expressing yourselves. It's important to be able to speak your opinion and I respect that. I may not share your same opinion or interpretations, but I also would not try to silence anyone or censor your critique.

  50. #250
    Porn Star ACTIVE DUTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    San Diego
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    315

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Dudepussy View Post
    Whatever happened to big hunk Jake? He was in an accident, appeared a few times thereafter, then disappeared for good. But he is so masculine, humpy, and mainstream, like a good ole hunky good ole boy.
    Big Jake was in a car accident that left him with a broken back. He lived with me for nearly a year and I helped nurse him back to health. The car wreck was his fault as he chose to try and outrun the police rather than stop and get a DUI. After his recovery he was sentenced to a year in prison for his mistake.

    After he got out of prison the back pain (or so he claimed) caused him to turn to pain killers and he developed an addiction. I tried everything I could to help him through this to no avail. Eventually the situation would cause us to go our separate ways. I was exhausted and just felt that I did not have the tools to help him.

    Eventually he did kick his addiction, got a good job and went back to school. He met a girl and they married. We still keep in touch and he is doing well.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.