JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1237 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 100 of 488
  1. #51
    JUB Addict jesusfarts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    NorCal
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,038

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    I saw Damien on QC today. I guess he's going all out with this gay porn thing.... "Damien White."
    I knew he was in a movie with Brent corrigan that Dink Flamingo was involved in.

    He's still looking cute.

  2. #52
    JUB Addict ChaseO310's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cleveland
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,425

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    I just finished (literally!) warching MIA 3 (Missing in Action 3) and have alwasy enjoyedlusting after CLIFF - but I have only seen him on this vid. He is HOT!!! What ever happened to Cliff? Anyone know anywhere else he has appeared??

  3. #53
    JUB Addict jaxon29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,704

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Never saw Cliff anywhere else and nothing has been mentioned about him on AD since his video.

    Did you all take the time to read the War Chest writeup a week ago about Payne? Dink said he'd finally gotten Payne to cross the line in some vids. He said they'd eased him into it by having him appear in a bi vid for a project Cole is working on. Something must be in the works. Isn't it always at AD? LOL

  4. #54

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    there's a new Dean? where's the old dean? wtf! I WANT THE REAL DEAN!

  5. #55
    On the Prowl rnailsone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    137

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    One of the guys I really liked was only in one movie his name was JAGGER I wish he would come back

  6. #56
    JUB Addict jesusfarts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    NorCal
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,038

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Dean was one of my faves.

    Need to brind him back!
    The main reason I want the Iraq War to end is so Dink can bring back some of my favorite performers. hehe

  7. #57
    Slut
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    155

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Chaz is my favourite! Wish we got to see more of his hole getting fucked!

  8. #58
    JUB Addict Ninja108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    65,030

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    I like Randy and in the new update he get's fucked. Ends up having to leave though because his gf shows up. (the dumb bitch)

  9. #59
    JUB Addict Darkflower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Saint Paul
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Straight
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    1,073

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    There was a period of time when I was pretty much obsessed with Active Duty. I just couldn't keep up the subscription. The economy and all. But for a time it was . . . ohhhhh yeah.

    Whoever mentioned Fire In The Hole was dead on. That scene between Dean, Chaz, and . . . that Italian guy whose name I can't recall . . . was NUCLEAR.

    Generally I don't like snowballing, but the look, THE LOOK, goddamnit! that passed between Chaz and Dean when they were sharing the other guy's cum which Chaz had just freaking HOOVERED out . . . oh, it changed me forever. lol Tenderness and fire . . . WHEW! And when Chaz thanked Dean for the fuck . . . and Dean said, "Thank YOU, buddy" I thought I might . . . well I don't know what I thought I might . . . but it was a sterling moment.

    I was thrilled to see Chaz back in Brent Corrigan's compilation "Just The Sex". Frankly I thought he was more attractive when he wasn't so beefy, but his energy is so compelling that he could probably get round as a beachball and I'd still watch him suck and fuck. And kiss. That's another thing I like about Chaz and Dean both. They both like to kiss.

    Ohhhhh . . . I forgot . . . DAMIEN! He was in "Just The Sex" too. Oh I love that little twink. He's grown up a lot too, physically.

  10. #60

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkflower View Post
    Whoever mentioned Fire In The Hole was dead on. That scene between Dean, Chaz, and . . . that Italian guy whose name I can't recall . . . was NUCLEAR. Generally I don't like snowballing, but the look, THE LOOK, goddamnit! that passed between Chaz and Dean when they were sharing the other guy's cum which Chaz had just freaking HOOVERED out . . . oh, it changed me forever. lol Tenderness and fire . . . WHEW! And when Chaz thanked Dean for the fuck . . . and Dean said, "Thank YOU, buddy" I thought I might . . . well I don't know what I thought I might . . . but it was a sterling moment.
    To be accurate, it was 'Fire in the Hole 3'. The goombah's name was 'Jagger', and he was all but forgettable but for the fact that Chaz ate his whole load, opened his mouth just enough to show the mouthful of pearly joy, and then swapped it with Dean -- very hot And of course Chaz saying to Dean 'give it to me papi . . . you sexy man-beast!' is one of AD's high points

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkflower View Post
    I was thrilled to see Chaz back in Brent Corrigan's compilation "Just The Sex". Frankly I thought he was more attractive when he wasn't so beefy, but his energy is so compelling that he could probably get round as a beachball and I'd still watch him suck and fuck. And kiss. That's another thing I like about Chaz and Dean both. They both like to kiss.
    Chaz reminds me of Corbin Fisher's 'Jeff', and it's not just the blond hair.

    Apparently just prior to filmng 'Fire in the Hole 3' Dean and Chaz had a live show. At the end some viewer asked them to kiss and Dean said something like 'that kiss tasted like ass and cum!' Would love to see that tape.

    Ya Chaz is that dirty kid -- every neighborhood has one -- who'd instigate those 'I'll show you mine if you show me yours' sessions after little league.

    And man on man would I ever love to see Dean return. Dean and Kody.

  11. #61
    JUB Addict jaxon29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,704

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Yes, where's Dean? Some time ago Dink said he was still around and would be back on camera soon. I think that was at least a year ago. Of course things can change. Maybe he had some issues with a girlfriend or something. Kody got married and is probably gone forever, but I'd sure like to see him again too.

  12. #62
    JUB Addict racer2438's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    central coast sm
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    4,689

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    I wish Dynk would a video with---->


    Damian and Brent Corrigan

  13. #63
    JUB Addict Darkflower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Saint Paul
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Straight
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    1,073

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Quote Originally Posted by PhunkSpunk View Post
    To be accurate, it was 'Fire in the Hole 3'. The goombah's name was 'Jagger', and he was all but forgettable but for the fact that Chaz ate his whole load, opened his mouth just enough to show the mouthful of pearly joy, and then swapped it with Dean -- very hot And of course Chaz saying to Dean 'give it to me papi . . . you sexy man-beast!' is one of AD's high points.
    You do have to love the plaintive "I'm gonna cum in yer mouth" that Jagger offered up just before that tremendous nut though. And thanks for the title correction! I would have been looking through all three volumes to find that scene again!

    Quote Originally Posted by PhunkSpunk View Post
    Apparently just prior to filmng 'Fire in the Hole 3' Dean and Chaz had a live show. At the end some viewer asked them to kiss and Dean said something like 'that kiss tasted like ass and cum!' Would love to see that tape.
    I think you can still see it on the site, in the archives of the live chats.

    Quote Originally Posted by PhunkSpunk View Post
    Ya Chaz is that dirty kid -- every neighborhood has one -- who'd instigate those 'I'll show you mine if you show me yours' sessions after little league.

    And man on man would I ever love to see Dean return. Dean and Kody.
    Hah! PERFECT characterization of Chaz! I feel bad, but I can't remember which one Kody is.

    Racer2438, I'm not positive, but I think Damian is in "Just The Sex".

  14. #64

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkflower View Post
    I can't remember which one Kody is.
    cute buff dude w/dark brown/black buzz cut. you'd know him if you saw him: check out "Toppin' Kody"

  15. #65

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkflower View Post
    I was thrilled to see Chaz back in Brent Corrigan's compilation "Just The Sex".
    I didn't see him listed as a model. Are you sure about the video?

    I love it when he calls himself a 'cum-dumpster'. 'Bi Barracks' is another Chaz/Dean/Cole goodie.

  16. #66
    JUB Addict jaxon29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,704

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Damian is in Brent Corrigan's "Summit".
    Chaz isn't listed in "Just the Sex" but is in the movie "Ringleader" from Dirty Bird Pictures.

  17. #67
    JUB Addict jesusfarts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    NorCal
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,038

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Quote Originally Posted by PhunkSpunk View Post
    And of course Chaz saying to Dean 'give it to me papi . . . you sexy man-beast!' is one of AD's high points
    when i saw that part, i was cracking up. like "Did He REALLY just say that?!"
    i love chaz. cute guy too

    Quote Originally Posted by jaxon29 View Post
    Damian is in Brent Corrigan's "Summit".
    Chaz isn't listed in "Just the Sex" but is in the movie "Ringleader" from Dirty Bird Pictures.
    has anyone seen ringleader? looks pretty interesting but i havent gotten around to watching it.

  18. #68
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    139

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Elijah, Dean and DJ are my favs. I started buying AD just before Christmas and I am hooked. The way Eli sucks and sits on Barrett Long are stunning.

  19. #69
    JUB Addict Darkflower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Saint Paul
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Straight
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    1,073

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Quote Originally Posted by PhunkSpunk View Post
    cute buff dude w/dark brown/black buzz cut. you'd know him if you saw him: check out "Toppin' Kody"
    Just went and looked him up. How could I have forgotten Kody? I love his stickin'-out ears.

    Quote Originally Posted by PhunkSpunk View Post
    I didn't see him listed as a model. Are you sure about the video?
    No, I guess I'm not! I thought I distinctly recalled a scene with Brent, a big strapping gorgeous lad who didn't seem very experienced, with Cole, and Chaz, and another young man watching and getting their own thing going on a couch across the way. Maybe it's just my fevered imagination.

    Quote Originally Posted by PhunkSpunk View Post
    I love it when he calls himself a 'cum-dumpster'. 'Bi Barracks' is another Chaz/Dean/Cole goodie.
    He did love that "cum-dumpster" term, didn't he? lol

    Bi Barracks . . . well, I dunno . . . there were definitely some hot moments, including getting to see Cole express his preference for the "surf" in "surf and turf" (it was nice to see the change in energy and engagement), but the woman was somehow a distraction more than an addition to me. I think the boys had worked up such a level of energy together from all the scenes before, to which she kind of lacked the ability to rise. IMO, and all.


    Quote Originally Posted by jaxon29 View Post
    Damian is in Brent Corrigan's "Summit".
    Chaz isn't listed in "Just the Sex" but is in the movie "Ringleader" from Dirty Bird Pictures.
    Thanks, jaxon. I think I'm definitely confused on that as well. Must have been a day when I was trying to familiarize myself with Brent since he's such a superstar, and simultaneously trying to find Chaz. After the whole scandal thing, I was afraid less so that I'd never see his particular brand of fuck machine again, and more that his life had been ruined giving people like me pleasure. Glad to see he emerged unscathed (by all appearances).

  20. #70

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkflower View Post
    No, I guess I'm not! I thought I distinctly recalled a scene with Brent, a big strapping gorgeous lad who didn't seem very experienced, with Cole, and Chaz, and another young man watching and getting their own thing going on a couch across the way. Maybe it's just my fevered imagination.
    That's 'Drafted 3, scene 2'. The big stapping (not so) very inexperienced guy making out with Brent C in the beginning was KADEN. Kaden's greatest moment: taking Levi's load in 'The Surge 3, scene 2': "yummy!" with that 'I'm about to hurl!' look on his face.

  21. #71

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    I have many AD films. They are seriously hot guys with great dicks & asses! Genuinely straight type too. But I can never remember their names. But Ive just seen Shane get fucked for the first time. Very hot!

    But that director guy needs to STFU! Sorry, but he irritates the hell out of me & spoils the mood. He always tries to be buddy buddy with them. No, you are their boss. You pay them $1000's of dollars to fuck. Which is the only reason they laugh at your crap jokes!

  22. #72
    JUB Addict Darkflower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Saint Paul
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Straight
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    1,073

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Quote Originally Posted by PhunkSpunk View Post
    That's 'Drafted 3, scene 2'. The big stapping (not so) very inexperienced guy making out with Brent C in the beginning was KADEN. Kaden's greatest moment: taking Levi's load in 'The Surge 3, scene 2': "yummy!" with that 'I'm about to hurl!' look on his face.
    Ah yes! Thank you.

    LOL Re: poor Kaden. I wonder if that's the first time he'd swallowed some nut, or if Levi just needs to eat more pineapple.


    Quote Originally Posted by X-cell View Post
    I have many AD films. They are seriously hot guys with great dicks & asses! Genuinely straight type too. But I can never remember their names. But Ive just seen Shane get fucked for the first time. Very hot!

    But that director guy needs to STFU! Sorry, but he irritates the hell out of me & spoils the mood. He always tries to be buddy buddy with them. No, you are their boss. You pay them $1000's of dollars to fuck. Which is the only reason they laugh at your crap jokes!
    You know, Dink seems like a charming man, but I agree with you that his behind-the-camera commentary and direction gets to be a bit much. It's like, "shaddap and let them fuck!"

  23. #73

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    I was talking with a gay ex-marine the other day who says that the Active Duty scenes are extremely realistic in depicting what really happens for gays in the military. The homos on any given base sort of sniff each other out and form a discreet network, and they end up renting motel rooms and messing around with whoever happens to be on furlough that day. No love connections: just 4 or 5 horny guys fucking. Condoms are never used. Almost always a group. One on one would be too intimate.

    This behavior is consistent with general military patterns regarding friendship and emotional connection: contrary to popular belief, guys in the military usually don't form strong friendships, especially during wartime, as it's very likely that one of them will get killed.

    I really love DJ. He's not the prettiest guy in the world, but he's all about homosex as a pure expression of masculinity. His kisses are so hot to watch!

  24. #74
    JUB Addict Darkflower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Saint Paul
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Straight
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    1,073

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Quote Originally Posted by PhunkSpunk View Post
    I was talking with a gay ex-marine the other day who says that the Active Duty scenes are extremely realistic in depicting what really happens for gays in the military. The homos on any given base sort of sniff each other out and form a discreet network, and they end up renting motel rooms and messing around with whoever happens to be on furlough that day. No love connections: just 4 or 5 horny guys fucking. Condoms are never used. Almost always a group. One on one would be too intimate.!
    That makes me sad, actually. I wonder how that would change if DADT was repealed, and Prop. 8 was stricken. I mean, of course the fantasy of all-out lust for lust's sake sex romp made up of horny Marines is ooh la la, but . . .

    Do you think the lack of condoms is a gesture of trust, an extension of being honor-bound, or recklessness?

    Quote Originally Posted by PhunkSpunk View Post
    I really love DJ. He's not the prettiest guy in the world, but he's all about homosex as a pure expression of masculinity. His kisses are so hot to watch!
    Admittedly it's been a while since I was a member over at Active Duty, so though I feel as if I SHOULD know who DJ is (a google search of "DJ" and "Active Duty" didn't turn up anything), I can't call up his face. Got a link to one?

    I'm sure I'll like him though. If he's into the kissing, and the energy you describe, I'm into him.

  25. #75

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkflower View Post
    That makes me sad, actually. I wonder how that would change if DADT was repealed, and Prop. 8 was stricken. I mean, of course the fantasy of all-out lust for lust's sake sex romp made up of horny Marines is ooh la la, but . . .
    I don't think the repeal of DADT, much less overturning Prop 8 would have much impact, as the military generally doesn't attract 'out and proud' types, unless of course your nickname is 'Sluggo' and you were the captain of the field hockey team at Mt. Holyoke.

    Seriously, in 'Conduct Unbecoming' the late Randy Shilts described a paradigm of masculine-identified homosexuals who enlist in the naive hope that Basic will whoop the queer out of them. These guys ain't gonna be participating in any Pride Day parades.

    As for the impersonal 'just sex', I think that's just another case of guys on active duty not forming close connections: 'lets fuck while we can because tomorrow one of us could be shipped out to Kabul.'

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkflower View Post
    Do you think the lack of condoms is a gesture of trust, an extension of being honor-bound, or recklessness?
    Some combination. Trust is there for sure, plus the eroticism of seeding a brother soldier or taking his seed. The recklessness may be an extension of the likelihood of being in harm's way before long.

    Apparently rimming is big, too. Surprisingly they do lots of kissing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkflower View Post
    Admittedly it's been a while since I was a member over at Active Duty, so though I feel as if I SHOULD know who DJ is (a google search of "DJ" and "Active Duty" didn't turn up anything), I can't call up his face. Got a link to one?

    I'm sure I'll like him though. If he's into the kissing, and the energy you describe, I'm into him.
    DJ is a ridiculously low hung leatherneck who's pretty frank about his preference for guys. His scene with Chaz in 'Double Time' is one of the hotter recent ones. Lots of dirty talk; lots of face-sucking At the end Chaz says with mock disappointment "I'm pissed-off at not being a cum-dumpster anymore!" LMAO!

  26. #76
    JUB Addict Darkflower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Saint Paul
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Straight
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    1,073

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Quote Originally Posted by PhunkSpunk View Post
    I don't think the repeal of DADT, much less overturning Prop 8 would have much impact, as the military generally doesn't attract 'out and proud' types, unless of course your nickname is 'Sluggo' and you were the captain of the field hockey team at Mt. Holyoke.
    LOL!!

    Quote Originally Posted by PhunkSpunk View Post
    Seriously, in 'Conduct Unbecoming' the late Randy Shilts described a paradigm of masculine-identified homosexuals who enlist in the naive hope that Basic will whoop the queer out of them. These guys ain't gonna be participating in any Pride Day parades.
    That book is surely somewhere on my voluminous "must read" list. Damn, that's fascinating. And sad.


    Quote Originally Posted by PhunkSpunk View Post
    DJ is a ridiculously low hung leatherneck who's pretty frank about his preference for guys. His scene with Chaz in 'Double Time' is one of the hotter recent ones. Lots of dirty talk; lots of face-sucking At the end Chaz says with mock disappointment "I'm pissed-off at not being a cum-dumpster anymore!" LMAO!
    Will head over to AEBN this evening to check it out. Thanks!

  27. #77

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    I like the dirty blond Levi. So trashy!

  28. #78
    JUB Addict Ninja108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    65,030

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Hmm, apprently the model Randy has a twin brother and used to work for Miami Studios.

  29. #79
    JUB Addict Ninja108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    65,030

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Update to previous thread, not only does he have a twin brother but the one called Randy has a boyfriend.

  30. #80
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    139

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Gaydemon indicates that AD uses DRM true?

  31. #81
    JUB Addict jaxon29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,704

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    The site says Now DRM-Free. I don't currently belong but I think it means it's now Mac compatible which it wasn't before. Unless something has changed, the weekly videos are all streamed and the clips are in Quicktime.

  32. #82

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Quote Originally Posted by cryan71 View Post
    I like the dirty blond Levi. So trashy!
    Levi has dark brown hair. I think his last appearance was when kaden fucked him and then ate his load: classic AD moments to cherish!

  33. #83
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    139

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Thanks. I feel like a doof, on the FAQ section is states "Now DRM free."

  34. #84

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    I miss Brandon. That scene he did in MIA 1 was so raw...def the best.

  35. #85
    JUB Addict Ninja108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    65,030

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    I wonder if Dink will every get any real life miltary couples on there?

  36. #86
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    139

    Code of Conduct

    To join or not to join that is the ???

    Just saw that Brian has made his debut on the site and am really tempted to join, but I wanted to get opinions and some positives and negatives before I do.

    WHAT DO YOU THINK? Is cost of membership worth it?

    Thanks,

    C.

  37. #87
    On the Prowl sheiserFL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Fort Lauderdale
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    113

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Why don't we keep this thread going? Active Duty is one of the hottest studios out there!

    Especially with Battle Cry 3, I think Active Duty is back to its roots - hottest vid I have seen in a long time.

  38. #88

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Can "Cash" get any hotter? That scene of him in Summer Recruits is awesome. My favorite porn star at the moment.

  39. #89
    JUB Addict jaxon29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,704

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Dink said Cash was a hard nut to crack and I too am surprised he's come this far. Very few, if any, of the AD boys have never bottomed so it will be interesting to see what happens next. I hope to see more of him. Brock is another one I never thought would do anything, but look at him now.

  40. #90

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    i am an active duty dvd addict; i have quite a few dvd's and just joined the activeduty.com website...what a disappointment, i should have taken a clue from jub or bananaguide about the website, all the videos are in streaming format, the clips are short 2-3 minutes, the live webcasts are of varying quality (with most being very low quality), and there are only a certain number of videos available for view at any one time. so even though the site is drm free there are not a lot of options to save any of the content. having said all this, i will continue to buy dvds, i love elijah, spencer, damien, the twins, hops, dj, and on and on and on. but i think some of the most popular models are rather overrated; cole, thomas and kasey come to mind. well enough ranting, all in all i love active duty but i don't think i'll renew my membership, i'll just keep buying the dvds.

  41. #91

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    How often are the Active Duty live webcasts broadcasted on a weekly basis. I'm thinking of joining to see the broadcasts but won't if it's once a month or so and at odd times.

  42. #92

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    the live shows are one nice element of the activeduty site. the live web shows are usually about an hour each and come on around 8:00 pm central time. the shows are usually on about 4 or 5 times a week. the few i have seen since i've been a member have been pretty good, my favorite so far has been gage, although i missed dj's show last night and i feel like he probably puts on a good show. the guys answer questions and interact with the audience (as much as they can interact on a computer!). hope this helps.

  43. #93

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Thomas's last name is Stone. Also, JOSH, is so damned hot. When he had sex with Damien while Thomas had sex with Kasden in the next bed, it was too fabulous. In fact, Thomas and Josh took turns with Damien and that young, hot guy seemed to really love it. The climax by both Josh and Thomas was one for the ages. Josh is gorgeous but is only in that video and one called hung studs...

  44. #94

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyBob View Post
    I love Soldier's Ball: Bareback Two Step where super masculine Ken gets barebacked fucked by big dick Cole, and Ken tells him to blow his load inside...... a cinema classic.
    I have talked to "Ken" on the phone. Nice guy. Really deep voice, like something from the Bronx even though he grew up in the South.

    He was worried when the AD scandal happened that he would get booted.

    After the shoot, he went to a bar to find a girl and fucked her to prove to himself that he wasn't gay. Lol.

    He says he didn't know that Cole was going to fuck him when he did. He was thinking about doing more porn 3 years ago, but has since gotten married and had a kid. He is now 30, still in the Army and not aging all that well. Haven't chatted with him in over a year but we are still friends on Myspace.

  45. #95

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Quote Originally Posted by jesusfarts View Post
    Are Thomas's eyes blue?

    Yes, his eyes are indeed blue.


  46. #96

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Quote Originally Posted by cryan71 View Post
    I have talked to "Ken" on the phone. Nice guy. Really deep voice, like something from the Bronx even though he grew up in the South.

    ...

    He says he didn't know that Cole was going to fuck him when he did. He was thinking about doing more porn 3 years ago, but has since gotten married and had a kid. He is now 30, still in the Army and not aging all that well. Haven't chatted with him in over a year but we are still friends on Myspace.
    Well. Speak of the Bedeviled. The video's part of this week's streaming vids at the site and I just watched his live show he did back in 2005. Man... that guy moans like a true thoroughbred. Classic, classic, classic.

    Last couple of days I've been resubscribed and have been floating around the site while laid up with plantar fasciitis. Bored out of my skull, ibuprophened up, icing and stretching the foot and watching way too much Active Duty to pass the time.

    I thought I was going a little/lot crazy. I ended up watching about six continuous hours of Chaz's live shows. They all ended up blending into one and I found myself admiring his ability to cum at least once an hour for six straight hours until I realized, yeah, not hard to do when there's a week, a month or a year between shows... .

    Jesus, I'd forgotten there's a freakload of live shows dating back to 2005 and the archive of the Wednesday War Chest stuff is good, too.

    Lots of Dean, Kody and newer favorites I'd missed the last time I had a subscription.

    But no more Shane. Ah, Shane, Shane, Shane.

    Oh, btw, the mystery of Dominic and Spencer having the same tatoo's been solved; the 'S' and the 'I' are the first letters of their last names and knowing each other so well (whatever the hell *that* means), they got the matching ink before going into the military. Which is weird since I've now seen Dominic in his navy uniform but have no idea what branch Spencer went/was suppose to go in to.

    This stupid health flare-up better be over by Tuesday. I prefer not thinking when I'm watching porn but I'm obviously thinking way too much about the guys on Active Duty and I don't know which is less healthy - the stupid heel or this unsettling ability to know these kinds of details about pornguys.

    Please, don't feel the necessity to tell me, I think I can figure this one out on my own, I'm afraid.

  47. #97

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    wow, i've been exploring the activeduty live area and just discovered jack and dane. their live show last night was outstanding! even though there was no chat available (some problem w/java or server) it had to be one of the hottest scenes i've ever saw. the chemistry between these two seems genuine, and the contrast in their heights and appearance just makes the whole thing so much sexier. i went back and watched some of the other archived live shows they have been in and found them all to be hot, hot, hot! if what they say is true, last night may be there last show because they're being deployed to afghanistan. i certainly wish them well and hope they get back safe and i cannot wait to see them in action again.

  48. #98
    JUB Addict jaxon29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,704

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Jack must have re-enlisted since he's still in the military. He was on chaosmen three years ago and military classified before that or about the same time. I can't believe how many active guys are making videos after the scandal of several years ago.

  49. #99

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    I always wondered who was involved in that scandal.

  50. #100

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Quote Originally Posted by majax79 View Post
    I always wondered who was involved in that scandal.
    Dink told me they were guys who'd only been on once or twice, and that the main offenses were getting busted with pot and DUI, and that the AD work came out incidentally. I think the guys who were caught named names. However, nobody major, like Cole, Dean, or Chaz, was involved. Shane was in Iraq at the time.

    What ever happened to Dean? I think Dink needs to go on another reconnaissance shopping trip to the WalMart in Fayetteville!

    Actually I think Steve narked on them!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.