JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 51 to 100 of 130
  1. #51
    Travisevian
    Guest

    Re: CNN's Rob Marciano finally shows off his beach bod

    Quote Originally Posted by masgrandeburrito View Post
    I like he's body, he's not out of shape, but his not in shape. He's got a great body for being in his 40's
    Do you mean that just because he's not a ripped bodybuilder with six pack abs that he's not in shape? He has a great body for any age. A lot of guys of eighteen would kill to have a body like that.

  2. #52
    elvin1
    Guest

    Re: CNN's Rob Marciano finally shows off his beach bod

    Rob is better looking in person and on tv than he is on pics. That said, I am kinda disappointed. I thought he'd have a leaner or skinnier body and not so muscular. Now he looks like a total meathead to me.

  3. #53
    superhard313
    Guest

    Re: CNN's Rob Marciano finally shows off his beach bod

    shit he's hot!!!

  4. #54
    Sex God cfwwfc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    953

    Code of Conduct

    Re: CNN's Rob Marciano finally shows off his beach bod

    Quote Originally Posted by sonny10305 View Post
    One more

    Nice pic.

    Great body!

  5. #55

    Re: CNN's Rob Marciano finally shows off his beach bod

    ^ Where did this picture come from? We need more.

  6. #56
    JUB'S MASCOT WHORE Fucker29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Lisbon
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    8,186
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: CNN's Rob Marciano finally shows off his beach bod

    HOLY SHIT!!! What a man! Wow!
    "I'M JUST AN UGLY YOUNG SHART TRYING TO MAKE IT'S WAY THROUGH THIS RECTUM CALLED LIFE..."

  7. #57
    JUB'S MASCOT WHORE Fucker29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Lisbon
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    8,186
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: CNN Weatherman ROB MARCIANO in VMAN mag.

    Anderson Cooper is now officially dethroned.
    "I'M JUST AN UGLY YOUNG SHART TRYING TO MAKE IT'S WAY THROUGH THIS RECTUM CALLED LIFE..."

  8. #58
    NeoSlacker
    Guest

    Re: CNN's Rob Marciano finally shows off his beach bod

    Rob looks better with his shirt on...

    Give me TJ Holmes and Don Lemon....

  9. #59
    elvin1
    Guest

    Re: CNN's Rob Marciano finally shows off his beach bod

    Quote Originally Posted by NeoSlacker View Post
    Rob looks better with his shirt on...

    Give me TJ Holmes and Don Lemon....
    Yes, Don Lemon is a cutie. Never understood the whole Anderson Cooper thing. He looks like he belongs in Star Trek.

  10. #60
    NeoSlacker
    Guest

    Re: CNN's Rob Marciano finally shows off his beach bod

    Quote Originally Posted by elvin1 View Post
    Never understood the whole Anderson Cooper thing. He looks like he belongs in Star Trek.
    Why did you have to say that? Now everytime I look at Andersen, I'll think of Spock

    - but um, as for Rob, I didn't mean to say he's not hot; I just felt a little "let down" after seeing his body 'unconditioned' in that photo. He's still a cutie, but I sense he can also be a cocky, meat head type of personality (as someone above has stated).

  11. #61
    Slut matthewolson's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    195

    Code of Conduct

    Re: CNN's Rob Marciano finally shows off his beach bod

    TJ is the most beautiful newsman ever!

    Rob works out at LA Fitness in midtown Atlanta. He's an ass and not friendly to anyone who approaches him.

  12. #62
    elvin1
    Guest

    Re: CNN's Rob Marciano finally shows off his beach bod

    Quote Originally Posted by NeoSlacker View Post
    Why did you have to say that? Now everytime I look at Andersen, I'll think of Spock

    - but um, as for Rob, I didn't mean to say he's not hot; I just felt a little "let down" after seeing his body 'unconditioned' in that photo. He's still a cutie, but I sense he can also be a cocky, meat head type of personality (as someone above has stated).
    Haha! I can't believe how many people haven't noticed it before.

    Yes, that's how I feel about Rob. Cute, yes but a meathead. I also agreed with you that he looks better in his suit or shit. Seeing him shirtless kinda makes him look different to me now. But still cute, no doubt. I just pictured him leaner.

  13. #63
    elvin1
    Guest

    Re: CNN's Rob Marciano finally shows off his beach bod

    Quote Originally Posted by matthewolson View Post
    Rob works out at LA Fitness in midtown Atlanta. He's an ass and not friendly to anyone who approaches him.
    Just as I pictured him.

  14. #64
    NeoSlacker
    Guest

    Re: CNN's Rob Marciano finally shows off his beach bod

    Quote Originally Posted by matthewolson View Post
    Rob works out at LA Fitness in midtown Atlanta. He's an ass and not friendly to anyone who approaches him.

    ahh yes.. proof of our "meat head" assertion..

  15. #65
    Travisevian
    Guest

    Re: CNN's Rob Marciano finally shows off his beach bod

    Quote Originally Posted by elvin1 View Post
    Rob is better looking in person and on tv than he is on pics. That said, I am kinda disappointed. I thought he'd have a leaner or skinnier body and not so muscular. Now he looks like a total meathead to me.
    How does he look like a meathead?

    Quote Originally Posted by matthewolson View Post
    TJ is the most beautiful newsman ever!

    Rob works out at LA Fitness in midtown Atlanta. He's an ass and not friendly to anyone who approaches him.
    Turned you down, eh?

  16. #66
    Slut matthewolson's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    195

    Code of Conduct

    Re: CNN's Rob Marciano finally shows off his beach bod

    Quote Originally Posted by Travisevian View Post
    How does he look like a meathead?



    Turned you down, eh?
    Ha! I KNEW someone would write that . Actually, no, he's so obviously straight. He walks around looking mean - and I've watched people approach him. Sorry, he's just arrogant. Some of the other CNN people work out there too, much much nicer.

  17. #67
    Travisevian
    Guest

    Re: CNN's Rob Marciano finally shows off his beach bod

    Quote Originally Posted by matthewolson View Post
    Ha! I KNEW someone would write that . Actually, no, he's so obviously straight. He walks around looking mean - and I've watched people approach him. Sorry, he's just arrogant. Some of the other CNN people work out there too, much much nicer.
    I couldn't resist. Obviously straight? Don't be so sure. I've met and seen plenty of guys like that, including some married men that push the baby stroller in the mall while giving me the eye.

    Maybe he is bitter because people criticize his natural body and don't think he's perfect enough because he eats food instead of drinking protein shakes and works out instead of abusing steroids to become an overly defined bodybuilder. The stress of unrealistic expectations in society can make anyone not always be so pleasant to be around, especially someone in the public eye. Eh, who am I kidding? He's just a mean, arrogant straight guy.

  18. #68
    The Notorious C.U.N.T. TierraSimms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Atlanta
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,574

    Code of Conduct

    Re: CNN's Rob Marciano finally shows off his beach bod

    Yeah, he isn't exactly the friendliest of us in the media in Atlanta, so I wouldn't be surprised if that's why he's divorced.

    I've been to a luncheon and conversed with T.J. Holmes before and he is very nice. The man has some swagger for sure and very much a charmer.

    I like Don Lemon. I hate to let you guys down, but he is a happily married man. He is sweetheart and friendly though.
    http://i27.tinypic.com/2nlbo8x.jpg

    Yeah, the bitch is BACK!

  19. #69
    NeoSlacker
    Guest

    Re: CNN's Rob Marciano finally shows off his beach bod

    TierraSimms you are one lucky Bitch....

  20. #70
    Sex God Yeehaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    668

    Code of Conduct

    Re: CNN's Rob Marciano finally shows off his beach bod

    Beautiful Italian Stallion, yum!

  21. #71
    elvin1
    Guest

    Re: CNN's Rob Marciano finally shows off his beach bod

    Quote Originally Posted by TierraSimms View Post
    Yeah, he isn't exactly the friendliest of us in the media in Atlanta, so I wouldn't be surprised if that's why he's divorced.

    I've been to a luncheon and conversed with T.J. Holmes before and he is very nice. The man has some swagger for sure and very much a charmer.

    I like Don Lemon. I hate to let you guys down, but he is a happily married man. He is sweetheart and friendly though.

    OOhhh Tierra! Glad to see you back! What's new?



    TJ Holmes is hot. Maybe the best looking one there.

  22. #72

    Re: CNN's Rob Marciano finally shows off his beach bod

    He used to be the weatherman here in Portland before he left for CNN. He was a real ass to people here to. I worked a charity fashion show and helped dress the local celebrities who participated. His body is actually nicer then it was then…he would change clothes right in front of me and just wasn’t nice or pleasant at all.

    A friend of mine was friends with his wife and went to his house once when he wasn’t there. She gave them a tour of the house and told them to look under the bed where there was a Penthouse mag and a bottle of lube. She said that was for when wanted to jerk off. Since he is kind of a jerk off it seems appropriate.

  23. #73

    Re: CNN's Rob Marciano finally shows off his beach bod

    ^ now i'm picturing him jerking off.

  24. #74

    Re: CNN Weatherman ROB MARCIANO in VMAN mag.

    I LOVE ROB MARCIANO--I have to say CNN has some of the hottest news men-TJ Holmes, Reynolds Wolf, Anderson Cooper and Sanjay Gupta. But Rob sends me over the edge!!!

  25. #75
    JUB Addict NedNickerson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Memphis
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,022

    Code of Conduct

    Re: CNN Weatherman ROB MARCIANO in VMAN mag.



    That's him on the left.

  26. #76
    All Star Daniel Murphy
    sonny10305's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Long Island
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,703

    Code of Conduct

    Re: CNN Weatherman ROB MARCIANO in VMAN mag.

    Quote Originally Posted by masgrandeburrito View Post
    I've also thought Rob was hot. It's hard to believe he's 40. Now all I need is pictures of him shirtless.
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic101694_8.gif

  27. #77

    Re: CNN Weatherman ROB MARCIANO in VMAN mag.

    Now all I need to see is him pantless.

  28. #78

    Re: CNN Weatherman ROB MARCIANO in VMAN mag.

    hott story mas grande thanks for posting

  29. #79

    Re: CNN Weatherman ROB MARCIANO in VMAN mag.

    Quote Originally Posted by jamessmith08 View Post
    i'd like to see him and Hemmer together
    Now that's hot. Rob Marciano (CNN) and Bill Hemmer (FOX). Yummy! Wasn't there a thread on here that said Hemmer has a monster cock?

  30. #80
    JUB Addict swmjck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    west hartford
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    2,018

    Code of Conduct

    Re: CNN Weatherman ROB MARCIANO in VMAN mag.

    Quote Originally Posted by NedNickerson View Post


    That's him on the left.
    I've always found it odd that while at the beach, most straight men wear those baggy board shorts, while their women friends are practically naked.

  31. #81
    Reality goggles required Spiff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,637

    Code of Conduct

    Re: CNN Weatherman ROB MARCIANO in VMAN mag.

    Quote Originally Posted by swmjck View Post
    I've always found it odd that while at the beach, most straight men wear those baggy board shorts, while their women friends are practically naked.
    they do it because most straight guys have this "less baggy looks more gay" mentality.

  32. #82

    Re: CNN's Rob Marciano finally shows off his beach bod




  33. #83

    Re: CNN Weatherman ROB MARCIANO in VMAN mag.




  34. #84

    Re: CNN Weatherman ROB MARCIANO in VMAN mag.

    absolutely hottt!!!

  35. #85

    Re: CNN Weatherman ROB MARCIANO in VMAN mag.


  36. #86
    Travisevian
    Guest

    Re: CNN Weatherman ROB MARCIANO in VMAN mag.

    Quote Originally Posted by masgrandeburrito View Post
    I've also thought Rob was hot. It's hard to believe he's 40. Now all I need is pictures of him shirtless.
    He looks rather boyish in some of those photographs, doesn't he?

  37. #87

    Re: CNN's Rob Marciano finally shows off his beach bod

    As many of you may know, Rob has been covering the Oil spill by doing special segments on CNN, this morning he was doing a segment about releasing Pelicans back into the wild, as he was boarding the plane, the camera man seemed to focus on his ass as he was walking up the stairs. The way those khakis hugged he's tight, muscular ass was beautiful. The moment only lasted 2 secs, but it was the best two seconds of my morning. It was a DVR moment, if only I had DVR .

  38. #88

    Re: CNN's Rob Marciano finally shows off his beach bod

    Anderson and Rob chatting it up
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails aandr.jpg  

  39. #89

    Re: CNN's Rob Marciano finally shows off his beach bod

    I watch only to see TJ Holmes. He's so hot. He looks like he is packing too!

  40. #90
    All Star Daniel Murphy
    sonny10305's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Long Island
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,703

    Code of Conduct

    Re: CNN's Rob Marciano finally shows off his beach bod

    Quote Originally Posted by masgrandeburrito View Post
    As many of you may know, Rob has been covering the Oil spill by doing special segments on CNN, this morning he was doing a segment about releasing Pelicans back into the wild, as he was boarding the plane, the camera man seemed to focus on his ass as he was walking up the stairs. The way those khakis hugged he's tight, muscular ass was beautiful. The moment only lasted 2 secs, but it was the best two seconds of my morning. It was a DVR moment, if only I had DVR .
    Awwwwww how could you let that get away from you
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic101694_8.gif

  41. #91

    Re: CNN's Rob Marciano finally shows off his beach bod






  42. #92
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,337

    Code of Conduct

    Re: CNN's Rob Marciano finally shows off his beach bod

    omg I love that long hair

  43. #93
    All Star Daniel Murphy
    sonny10305's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Long Island
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,703

    Code of Conduct

    Re: CNN's Rob Marciano finally shows off his beach bod

    Those Gulf pics are a nice find
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic101694_8.gif

  44. #94

    Re: CNN's Rob Marciano finally shows off his beach bod









  45. #95
    Ijubbinatti BostonPirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    14,474
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: CNN's Rob Marciano finally shows off his beach bod

    He's got to be one of the hottest guys on TV right now
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic345672_2.gif

    We're gonna sit down and have ourselves a drink! And after we're done - after *I'm* done, you can run upstairs and take whichever one of them little pills makes you feel the best~Dolores Claiborne

  46. #96
    MaleEroPainter
    Guest

    Re: CNN's Rob Marciano finally shows off his beach bod

    Ramon Nomar? (just kidding)

  47. #97
    JUB Addict Lostlover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    United States
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    10,286

    Code of Conduct

    Re: CNN's Rob Marciano finally shows off his beach bod

    I saw this too.

    He's smoking. I tweeted (is that the word), "will you marry me?" He hasn't responded yet.

    I'd love to see TJ Holmes pounding his ass and making him his bitch.

    "Rarely do we find men who willingly engage in hard solid thinking. There is an almost universal quest for easy answers and half-baked solutions. Nothing pains some people more than having to think.'' - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

  48. #98

    Re: CNN's Rob Marciano finally shows off his beach bod

    Quote Originally Posted by Lostlover View Post
    I saw this too.

    He's smoking. I tweeted (is that the word), "will you marry me?" He hasn't responded yet.

    I'd love to see TJ Holmes pounding his ass and making him his bitch.

    Then you'll probably like this thread http://www.justusboys.com/forum/showthread.php?t=311001

  49. #99

    Re: CNN's Rob Marciano finally shows off his beach bod

    Wow, I didn't think anyone watched CNN anymore.

  50. #100

    Re: CNN's Rob Marciano finally shows off his beach bod

    I only watch for Rob, Reynolds, and TJ

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.