Slut
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: Sniffing underwear

Anybody here soil their own underwear , I like squirting a little pee in my underwear through out the day and getting a good shit streak in them as well . Then of cause sniffing my stale piss and shit in them later and leaving my cum in them . I will save them for a few days , sniffing them and cumming thinking of some guy I want to suck off .

So I always have a dirty pissy shitty cummed in pair of underwear to get off sniffing .

Slut
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: sniffing underware

Quote Originally Posted by shawn0098 View Post
    My best friend would always on the weekends, spend the night at my apartment, cause we would always have a few beers and he didn' t want to drive home. Anyway after some time of doing this, I accumilated about four pairs of his boxers, cause he would take a shower in the morning, borrow a pair of mine, and throw his in my dirty laundry basket. the next day, I would sort through the laundry, find his boxers and wear them to bed and jack off in them, then I would wash them. one week, I didn't get a chance to do laundry, and I forgot that I had a pair of his used boxers that I had totally just plastered with my cum. I left them in my room, on the dresser with my clean boxers. The weekend came along, and the usual friday night thing took place, he spent the night and took a shower the next morning, and got dressed , then headed out the front door to go home. I went into my room to gather some clothes, cause I was going to take a shower, and then I noticed that he grabbed his boxers that I got cum soaked from the previous week! I was kinda in shock, because it was way obvious that they were used, and not to mention the did have a little smell to them. He never did mention anything about them, but c'mon.. he had to have known right away!
    I donít get much of a chance to get other guys dirty underwear , so I get my own really pissy and shit streaked . BUT I did go over my sons place a couple of years back , he was sharing a place with two friends , their all mid to late 20ís . My son asked me if I could go take out his dog because he was out for the day with his budís .

OH YEAH I found my sons two friends dirty cloths , both had them piled in their rooms. This old daddy was so hard . I sniffed so deep into my sons friends stale pissy shit stained boxers . I was on my knees beating off fantasizing about them laughing as their friends faggot dad sucked them off . I even laid on one of their unmade beds fingering my butthole thinking of them both fucking their friends daddy old boi pussy. .

I think a lot about my sons friends cocks , and sniff my dirty underwear

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Now this is a little off-topic, but so true and erotic (at least to me). A 23 y.o. married hottie that I've shared a few kisses with and the briefest of teasers of a blow job that I work with was coming out of one of the employee bathrooms; I heard him flush the toilet, and he came right out without washing his hands. I promptly chastised him, and he said that he didn't on purpose and proceeded to put his fingers under my nose - he said, "Because I wanted to share my musk with you first."

I laughed and feigned being grossed out, but I swear I can smell his scent to this day, and I jack off to the fantasy of my nose being buried in his pubes with his cock cutting off my air supply. mmmmm

This thread is awesome! I've read every post and I am HARD. All sounds so familiar. When my flatmate leaves I get into his bed with his dirty boxers and go to town on my dick. I always cum so much so fast. I love burry inn my face in them. When I realised how big underwear sniffing was I started sending mine to other guys too. I gym quite a lot so I'm pretty sure the funk and man sweat is appreciated ;]

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

ah i love it. i used to sniff my flatmate's dirty boxers and socks from his laundry basket and wank. i like wearing someone else's dirty underwears, i can find a lot of them at the gym. i love to swap dirty socks and underwears.

Love Sniffing mens underwear. Nothing is hotter than a hot sexy manly scent. Knowing the guys ass and balls and cock were rubbing that underwear all day long. When i was a teenager i used to steal my uncles underwear all the time, inhaling his hot musky sweat. Id always fantasize of him catching me and spanking me to teach me a lesson lol. I still can see my uncle walking around with his sexy ass in his baby blue underwear that made his ass look Amazing. Would love to trade underwear with any hot studs. im a good looking canadian muscular hairy guy. If you wanna trade HOT scented underwear message me or email me at [Email Address: Removed]
    Last edited by opinterph; April 11th, 2016 at 07:25 PM. Reason: removed email address; Please use the Private Message system to exchange personal contact information

[attach=config]1159392[/attach My straight buddy, Joe's dirty boxers. Love sniffing his skids and piss stain. Dont ask me why. I have no idea except his manstink sends me to new heights with our play time. He is a perefect specimen of what a man should be. All man. Ripe and Funky.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0385.JPG  
    Last edited by MrMiyagi; May 6th, 2016 at 12:28 AM.

I guess I should explain how I got these boxers. Each session I take the ones he is wearing. It drives me crazy when I get ones like the one pictured. Knowing his hot funky hole was just there rubbing against the fabric of his boxers is the next best thing to eating one! Ive always liked sniffing dirty underwear but never like his. His stink is so pungent. It's like a good hit of poppers. His stink is not dirty as much as funky and sexy. It's hot because only he and I share this secret and it turns him on more knowing that his stink turns me into a real pig. Sniffing his funk makes me quiver. I'm shaking as I write this because I can imagine what he smells like right now just looking at his skids. He is so fucking HOT!

On the Prowl
    Orientation
    Bisexual

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by MrMiyagi View Post
    [attach=config]1159392[/attach My straight buddy, Joe's dirty boxers. Love sniffing his skids and piss stain. Dont ask me why. I have no idea except his manstink sends me to new heights with our play time. He is a perefect specimen of what a man should be. All man. Ripe and Funky.
    OMG dude, this is beyond HOT. I love it. Please please post more pics of skids!!

On the Prowl
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

So the other day I was in the gym and just as I was getting ready to leave the locker room I spotted this absolute alpha muscle god, maybe 25 or so, walk in. He stripped off his shirt and revealed an his ripped abs and massive bulging pecs and his big veiny biceps. At this point I realised I had a massive boner and had been staring far too long... I grabbed my water bottle and pretended to fill it up so I could get closer to him and stare a bit less obviously.
    He then stripped off his track pants showing off the tightest bubble butt I've ever laid eyes on. You could see it flex through his tight navy boxer-briefs. He then stripped these off and revealed a pretty hung cock and those smooth tight buns. I was drooling at the sight, and I could feel precum dripping from my cock. I watched as he put on his gym gear- tight body armour, perfectly showing off his godlike physique. He put his clothes (boxers included) into his gear bag and threw it into a locker. It was then he seemed to realise he didn't have a euro to lock his locker. Reluctantly he closed the door and left it unlocked. He headed for the toilet. I could feel my heart beating in my throat...
    This was my chance! I gave one quick look around the room- all clear. I lunged for the locker, and quickly went through his gear bag to find the navy boxer briefs. I also grabbed a loose sweaty sock and stuffed them in my gear bag. As he left the locker room I took one last long look at him- especially that glorious ass, and the bulge in his shorts. The ass and crotch that I was gonna be sniffing in just a short few seconds.I headed straight for the toilet he'd been in, sat down where his bare ass had been and took out those boxer briefs and the sock. I took one long whiff of both then wrapped the sock around my cock and started wanking. I could smell where his cock had been- it smelled of piss and sweat and there was a suspicious patch that looked like dried cum. Where his ass had been was sweaty too with a subtle skid mark. I breathed his scent in and imagined his crotch and ass buried in my face. I imagined what he'd do if he caught me- punish me for being a dirty faggot pig. I swear I came after about 20 seconds of sniffing those briefs. I emptied my load right into his dirty sweaty sock.
    I left with the jocks and sock in my gear bag and still smell em every so often now. Added em to my growing collection

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Not a fetish to me but I do like nuzzling and sniffing my partners underwear. Be them brieves or boxers. I enjoy licking and kissing their package through the thin fabric before getting them down and away. It's kinda a good foreplay. On the more teasing one I like to message my BF and tease him at his work, knowing when he will come back and shower/change I will grab his undies, pressing them to my face, sniffing, licking the inside of the front enjoying the still imprinted scent of his manly fluids.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I'm a dancer so once in a while there's a forgotten pair of boxer briefs in the shower. I bring them home and go to town smelling them. Wish I had someone to talk to about this

eatmyass

I love sweaty, used underwear so much.

Virgin
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Available

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I like sniffing girls panties

Sniffing college boy butts in their dirty baseball pants after a game is hot! I jack off every night to my vidsClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Smelling Baseball Butt 1.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	24.7 KB 
ID:	1161068

Virgin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct