JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 18222324 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,150 of 1323
  1. #1101
    Slut
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    151

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    i've posted on here before. every now and then a buddy of mine leaves his underwear in the bathroom. so when i go over to his place i find his briefs hanging from the towel rack. got lucky on several occasions. one day he left his underwear after he got home from work and showered. it was so musty and sweaty i jacked off in the bathroom while sniffing the crotch and ass area! loved it. just smelled a fresh pair of his underwear last week.

  2. #1102

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    Quote Originally Posted by latinyouth24 View Post
    i've posted on here before. every now and then a buddy of mine leaves his underwear in the bathroom. so when i go over to his place i find his briefs hanging from the towel rack. got lucky on several occasions. one day he left his underwear after he got home from work and showered. it was so musty and sweaty i jacked off in the bathroom while sniffing the crotch and ass area! loved it. just smelled a fresh pair of his underwear last week.
    dude next time take a pic yeah? sounds hot

  3. #1103

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1026.jpg 
Views:	364 
Size:	37.7 KB 
ID:	1020456
    I found this pair left on the counter in the locker room at the gym. it was sweaty and stuffed inside a pair of work out shorts. i guess someone changed his clothes and left them there by accident. man, the manly sweaty smell totally got me hard.

  4. #1104

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    Quote Originally Posted by lvitlarge View Post
    Just found this pair of boxers in the gym and wow...they were drenched in sweat. smelled delicious...as you can see i've enjoyed them quite a lot...

    Attachment 982636Attachment 982638

    If i find a pair every time i go it might make me drag my ass to the gym more often..
    Lets trade shall we ?

  5. #1105

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    As an almost broke university student I could easily trade some my of swetty boxers for some money. If someone wants to help out a young scientist you can PM me.


    email deleted as per CoC

  6. #1106
    ⁂*Qμεεη σf JUB*⁂ QueenxElsa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Madison
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    4,507
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    I'll smell someones :P
    *⁂⁑* The Lonely Snow Queen, Elsa *⁑⁂*

  7. #1107
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    58

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    These would be GREAT to sniff:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JT-Undies.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	32.9 KB 
ID:	1021366

  8. #1108
    Slut
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    151

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    i posted pics in this same thread of some black briefs he left. from last august or september. look it up! they were soo good

  9. #1109

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    Quote Originally Posted by latinyouth24 View Post
    i posted pics in this same thread of some black briefs he left. from last august or september. look it up! they were soo good
    i saw that one. it was hot...did you take any more pics of his musty underwear?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by JJ33Oz View Post
    These would be GREAT to sniff:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JT-Undies.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	32.9 KB 
ID:	1021366
    that looks damn hot...ill smell that

  10. #1110

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    so today i went to the gym pretty late...it was around 11pm already. after the work out, i went back to the locker room and saw a very hot muscular guy sitting on the bench next to his locker. he was half white half latino i assumed, but his body was bomb with very nice chest and biceps. he was changing and throwing all of his wet work out clothes on the ground, and walked to the shower area with just a towel on. since it was only me and him, i rushed to his piles of clothes and snatched his still wet and warm underwear. i couldnt smell it in the locker room and was afraid of being seen. i stuff his underwear in my gym bag and walked to my car. mannn...this guy probably never shook his dick after peeing or something, his piss smell was pretty obvious and strong, but i loved it. his balls sweated alot cuz of the manly sweaty smell of the ball area. i also found some pubes in there..nice..i jerked off to it in my bed that night. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1020.jpg 
Views:	246 
Size:	36.0 KB 
ID:	1022897

  11. #1111
    Slut
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    163

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    I thought I'd share my story real quick! I've been purchasing used underwear from various sellers on Naughtybids for 10 years now... I decided to tally up what I've spent on used gear from guys of the past 10 years including people I've purchased from thru craigslist etc... I figure I've spent about $23,000 possibly more. After this tally I have to say I definitely have an addiction to the scent of a hot man! I'm still in the market for MORE!! So hit me up send me some pics and we can set something up!!

  12. #1112

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    Quote Originally Posted by Dominictg2003 View Post
    I thought I'd share my story real quick! I've been purchasing used underwear from various sellers on Naughtybids for 10 years now... I decided to tally up what I've spent on used gear from guys of the past 10 years including people I've purchased from thru craigslist etc... I figure I've spent about $23,000 possibly more. After this tally I have to say I definitely have an addiction to the scent of a hot man! I'm still in the market for MORE!! So hit me up send me some pics and we can set something up!!
    how would you set up the business with these individuals who are selling used undergarments? i have a bunch at home

  13. #1113

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    Long term lover of other's undies here. Goes all the way back to my nightly ritual that started when I was 12 of grabbing my hot older brother's used silky boxer shorts from the laundry and wearing them to bed. I became obsessed with them, it was the nerdiest thing I ever did but I made an elaborate spreadsheet and journal where I would list all of his undies, describe them in great detail, and then list and rate each time I wore them and jerked off in them. I will never forget the scent of his crotch, or how it felt to rub my hard on where his dick had just been. Years later, I started buying undies off hot str8 guys I met online. The pinnacle of that was a super hot local actor who was on a soap (down under), who I befriended and bought 3 pairs off. The last pair I bought a month ago and they were dripping in his perfect man sweat (he's now a personal trainer). Other guy's undies is my number one turn on I reckon. So glad to share and swap stories!

  14. #1114
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    58

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    Spreadsheet and journal??? I thought my undies fetish was bad! lol. But I agree, used sweaty undies are just the best!

  15. #1115

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    I'm much cooler now, I promise......

  16. #1116
    Sex God yhtang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    SE Asia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    923

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    Found this photo in the internet of a man sniffing a jockstrap. I prefer to fantasize it was his best friend's jock.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mzwnrf8WdH1rdprgyo1_400.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	15.5 KB 
ID:	1023617

  17. #1117

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    Hi, it's my evening ritual to read different threads here...well, got to share my recent story too. I had just arrived from a contest that I attended with my students. I had to share a room with four of them. Most of the time, everybody would be out for the simultaneous events so being the key keeper, I had all the access to our room. On our second day, I decided to go back to our room and use the bathroom without anybody waiting for me to be done right away, so, it was a complete privacy! I remembered the night before that one of my students was just wearing his thin boxer shorts before we slept, he was not really mindful that his junk was peeking out of those flimsy boxers. It really got me horny all of a sudden. So, I made sure that I locked the door and started to look for that gray pair of boxers he wore the night before inside his bag full of used clothes...well, I found it where I thought he hid it. After I got hold of it,I just felt my hands trembling while looking for the spot where his dick rested yesterday. I sniffed the crotch area, the butt area and even the seams and garter of his boxers. I did not detect any cum since he had no chance of jerking his dick since we all slept together in one room but I smelled a sweet piss scent of a young man. It drove me nuts. So, I placed it on my nose exactly where I found the piss stain while jerking my cock. It was really intense because any moment somebody could just be knocking on the door...I jerked my cock until I busted my nuts dry. The smell of his used boxers was really intoxicating that I was able to do it again the following day while they were taking breakfast downstairs. I felt a bit awkward when I joined him after I jerked using his undies but I'm looking forward for the upcoming contest where we can share the same room again!

  18. #1118

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    Quote Originally Posted by bluemartini View Post
    Hi, it's my evening ritual to read different threads here...well, got to share my recent story too. I had just arrived from a contest that I attended with my students. I had to share a room with four of them. Most of the time, everybody would be out for the simultaneous events so being the key keeper, I had all the access to our room. On our second day, I decided to go back to our room and use the bathroom without anybody waiting for me to be done right away, so, it was a complete privacy! I remembered the night before that one of my students was just wearing his thin boxer shorts before we slept, he was not really mindful that his junk was peeking out of those flimsy boxers. It really got me horny all of a sudden. So, I made sure that I locked the door and started to look for that gray pair of boxers he wore the night before inside his bag full of used clothes...well, I found it where I thought he hid it. After I got hold of it,I just felt my hands trembling while looking for the spot where his dick rested yesterday. I sniffed the crotch area, the butt area and even the seams and garter of his boxers. I did not detect any cum since he had no chance of jerking his dick since we all slept together in one room but I smelled a sweet piss scent of a young man. It drove me nuts. So, I placed it on my nose exactly where I found the piss stain while jerking my cock. It was really intense because any moment somebody could just be knocking on the door...I jerked my cock until I busted my nuts dry. The smell of his used boxers was really intoxicating that I was able to do it again the following day while they were taking breakfast downstairs. I felt a bit awkward when I joined him after I jerked using his undies but I'm looking forward for the upcoming contest where we can share the same room again!
    Nice story buddy. damn i never had such an experience with guys like that....camp or even same room

  19. #1119
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    112

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    Thanks for posting these stories. Very hot and I enjoyed reading them.

  20. #1120

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    after the work out today, i went back to the locker room to change. i saw a guy and his friend came in after me a few minutes later, and one of them was fit and had a bit hair on his chest and he has a happy trail as well...so damn hot. i threw his damn sweaty shirt and other stuff in a locker and walked to the sauna room without locking it. i walked over and open the locker and sniffed his sweaty shirt, especially the pit area. damn..it was a mixture of his own cologne and sweat together..it was an interesting manly smell. I got a boner just from sniffing his shirt. too bad that he didnt leave any sweaty undie in there....but thinking about this sweaty shirt still made me horny while driving home.

  21. #1121
    Slut
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    151

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    that is a really hot story! I wish i could do that! the closest I got was taking some boxers from a guy at football camp. sweaty musty boxers.

    going ot be housesitting tomorrow morning for my twink mexican friend. i hope he leaves some of his underwear behind.

  22. #1122
    Slut
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    151

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snapshot_20140208_1.JPG 
Views:	245 
Size:	51.1 KB 
ID:	1026150

    as promised, found this while housesitting for my buddy couple of days ago! they had a good cock and sweaty smell! I jacked off while sniffing these. he left them hanging in his bathroom!

  23. #1123

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    Quote Originally Posted by latinyouth24 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snapshot_20140208_1.JPG 
Views:	245 
Size:	51.1 KB 
ID:	1026150

    as promised, found this while housesitting for my buddy couple of days ago! they had a good cock and sweaty smell! I jacked off while sniffing these. he left them hanging in his bathroom!
    what nice and sexy underwear. mannnn you are damn lucky...wish i could have done the same to some of my hot buddies. is your buddy a fit guy?

  24. #1124
    Under Construction Elwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Montreal
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,783
    Blog Entries
    39

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    Here is a pair I have been working on for a while.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0024.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	46.9 KB 
ID:	1026350Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0020.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	47.7 KB 
ID:	1026351Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0023.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	41.8 KB 
ID:	1026352
    Never be afraid to try something new, remember, amateurs built the Ark, professionals built the Titanic.

  25. #1125
    Slut
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    151

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    well he's real skinny. slim body. am more interested in the scent of his underwear. never disappoints.

  26. #1126
    Virgin sportsman89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    St Petersburg
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    12

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    Quote Originally Posted by latinyouth24 View Post
    as promised, found this while housesitting…
    Damn… cool buddy ))) Wish I would taste this someday
    __________
    undiesniffer

  27. #1127
    Virgin sportsman89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    St Petersburg
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    12

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    Quote Originally Posted by vampsrock1992 View Post
    does anyone know what vid the attachment in post 1293 is from?
    Hey buddy, it's from this site with gay gear: http://www.forttroff.com/
    First vid
    and
    Second video not available now =//
    __________
    undiesniffer

  28. #1128
    Virgin sportsman89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    St Petersburg
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    12

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    Any young guys wanna sniff undies by skype?
    I'm slim body boy with average penis.
    __________
    undiesniffer

  29. #1129

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    Quote Originally Posted by sportsman89 View Post
    Any young guys wanna sniff undies by skype?
    I'm slim body boy with average penis.
    whats your skype? i wanna see you sniffing those dirty undies

  30. #1130

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    Quote Originally Posted by Elwood View Post
    Here is a pair I have been working on for a while.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0024.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	46.9 KB 
ID:	1026350Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0020.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	47.7 KB 
ID:	1026351Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0023.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	41.8 KB 
ID:	1026352
    hot damn..thats hot dude

  31. #1131

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    Quote Originally Posted by latinoladl View Post
    This is such a hot thread. It would be great to swap underwear with other guys. Hit me up if interested.
    better clean your message inbox....but do you have skype?

  32. #1132

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    damn...it happened again when i was about to exit the locker room and there was always some hot guy stripping and about to take a shower....man i was a very fit guy stripping to his boxer briefs...i think he knew i was checking him out so he kept facing his butts towards to where i was in the locker room. nice butts, firm and curvy even though all i saw was just the silhouette of his undie. but hot. his undie was sweaty...damnnnnn Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1021.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	53.8 KB 
ID:	1027677

  33. #1133
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    87

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    I just sniffed my roommates boxers. Had some precum all over them and i sucked on them. So hot he tastes so good! Wish he let me suck his cock again and swallow his load again.

  34. #1134
    Virgin sportsman89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    St Petersburg
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    12

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    Great news !))))
    Can you send me photo of him in privates?))

  35. #1135

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    Quote Originally Posted by rjason2425 View Post
    I just sniffed my roommates boxers. Had some precum all over them and i sucked on them. So hot he tastes so good! Wish he let me suck his cock again and swallow his load again.
    that is hot...would like to see any pic of that yeah?

  36. #1136
    JUB Addict WIZZARD101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    DFW
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    1,658

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    like DYNk, been doing this since 7th grade. i used to seal how guys undies and wear them and jan]ck off in them and also just sniff them

  37. #1137
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    87

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    Man, my roommates boxers have been filled with precum last 3 days! Been sucking the hell out of them. Damn he tastes so good! I need that thick cock so bad. He is just so shut down to it all and im not sure how to bring it up. We used to do it years ago.

  38. #1138

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    This thread is always so fucking hot. I rarely post but im laying in my bed jacking off sniffing my small red american eagle briefs, i must have cummed in 8 or 10 times. When I get my nose in the pouch a nice sharp smell of piss and cum springs out. its so strong, fuck it smells good. I cant wait to bust another load in them Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140220_094418.jpg 
Views:	400 
Size:	37.8 KB 
ID:	1028614 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140220_094511.jpg 
Views:	427 
Size:	35.2 KB 
ID:	1028615

  39. #1139
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    87

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    Sexy briefs bro!

  40. #1140

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    so today i went to the gym after work. it was around 11pm. there were still a few guys pumping in the weight area, and there he was working on his triceps. he was white, around 5' 9", blue eyes and dirty blonde. he looked like he could be early 20s. he didn't notice that i was checking him out discreetly. he sweated a lot though, especially his armpits. they were pretty wet, and you could see from far away. his shirt was soaked in sweat. FINALLy, he headed to the locker room, and i followed him. to my surprise, he didnt have a lock or anything, he just took off his clothes and threw everything in a random locker. then he went to the shower room and rinsed himself off. while showering, i was rushing up to his locker and open it up, grabbed his shirt, and smelled the armpit area. damn it was musty and so manly. his boxer briefs were wet as well. this guy probably didnt shake his dick after peeing or something, cuz i could smell a very strong pissy smell around his crotch area. i only his order for a few minutes and it already gave me a boner. too bad that i couldnt take them home cuz he might notice. so i left the locker room trying to calm down my hardie.

  41. #1141
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    If anyone wants to trade, private message me on here or kik me. Coldsilver9 on kik. I'm 26, white, brn hair and eyes. 5'9 and 180lbs. Good shape. 7.5" thick and cut.

  42. #1142
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    cape tonw
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    35

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    HI MY SKYPE jac11117

  43. #1143

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    How would you like to trade?

  44. #1144
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    10

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    I've got some cum-stained boxers with a very masculine fragrance waiting for a good owner. Message me if fancy wearing my cheesy spunk filled CK's

  45. #1145

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    anyone UK based??? wanna trade. im 25 m UK looking for younger lads to trade pairs. got cam/pics etc

  46. #1146

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    lets trade 30yo male in NYC snapchat me gq747

  47. #1147
    On the Prowl Loqobox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    51

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    Uh. Any more experiences, guys? I don't have any myself right now (that I remember)

  48. #1148

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    was at a party yesterday at a friend of a friend's. He is 26 and very cute, boy next door kind of cute... and when i got to go to the bathroom to pee, there were old underwear on the floor next to me...... i could'nt resist smelling and sniffing them!! it was so musky and sweaty at the ass area, got me hard to have the scent of that guy i had'nt met before on my face, it was so hot!
    also interesting in trading smelly underwear too (france here) private me

  49. #1149

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    this is not so much a sniff underwear as it is sniff bed sheets. I had a roommate in college who humped his bed. I went into his room after one of his sessions and sat on his bed. I felt the cum that he had just released. it was HOT. it was on the pillow that he had just had his beautiful cock on thrusting into and cumming.

  50. #1150

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    Im not out of the closet yet. So my friends are straight. They play basketball. They have girlfriends. Everytime they stay over i go through their stuff and pick the dirtiest underwear i see. It usually has cum in it. And oh boy the smell of his ass let me tell you that is incredible

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.