JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 610111216 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 550 of 1302
  1. #501
    Sex God FunFunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    New York
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    750

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    Quote Originally Posted by Boyboiz View Post
    Have had this fetish since I was very young. Stole a pair of my cousins red bikini briefs from his room and stuffed them in my pants. Went home and laid down, draped them over my face and jerked off. I wore them till they were literaly falling apart. The pair I have on now have been through 2bikrum yoga clases, 2 days of cooking in a restaurant w/o ac and getting ready to wear them again today. The crotch smells amazing. No skids as I keep my ass clean but the piss and cock musk make me hard all day. It is so strong when I pull my dick out to piss its unbelievable..
    Oh, yeah, man. I too am definitely into wearing my underwear for as long as I can before the smell starts to be noticeable to others nearby. Love to wear them for, say, a week, then peel them off, turn them inside out and take deep whiffs of the ass and cock musk, possibly mixed with sweat from my workouts, as I jack off into them. Then, a coupld days later, I smell that same pair again with the dried cum and its sweet aroma. And I know exactly what you mean about the strong scent you smell when you open it to pull your dick out and take a piss. And, in so doing, add a little more manscent to the underwear.

  2. #502
    On the Prowl Tino2200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    71

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    Quote Originally Posted by Boyboiz View Post

    I would love to find a hot str8 frat guy that would let me raid his laundry pile, finding the sweatiest cummiest pissed stained pair of boxer briefs in the whole pile. like the pair he wore the longest cause he didnt want to do the laundry. Damn what smells you could find in a pile of college boy jock dirty laundry.....just lay on the floor with that pile as your pillow, face burried, humping the floor..
    love doing this. recently i was house sitting for a str8 buddy i got to go through his hot dads underwear , his younger bro, and his.. all wore boxerbriefs all had different smells. all had at least 1 pair with dried cum. also lived in a frat house doing the above was the best jack off sessions ever

  3. #503
    JUB Addict FanofFiction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    4,168

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    mmmm, dilf underwear? Now I'm jealous, Tino

  4. #504
    Slut likesmycock's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    208

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    I love sniffing, not just underwear, but socks and bb shorts.

  5. #505
    Porn Star Blackrabbit35's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    430

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    Ive recently got hold of some undies from some straight scally friends (no i havent stolen them) and wow! the smell of straight guys undies is amazing
    www.gayonlyporn.com ....How Finding Porn Should Be!

    www.usedandworn.com ....Used Gear and underwear fetish heaven!

  6. #506
    Slut Pikiface's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    169

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    Just did some laundry for my godfamily. There was probably like 7 pairs of my godbrother's boxer briefs. Must've been a hot day for 3 pairs of boxers. They were stained pretty good and smelled almost kinda sweet. Couldn't help but try on some of them and

  7. #507
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    England
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    747

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    Sharing a dressing room with six other guys this next week, cant wait to see state of underware they have on & smell the scents coming off each of them. i usually get a boner.

  8. #508
    Slut Pikiface's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    169

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    Im after a pair of one of my best homie Adam's.

  9. #509

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    I've got this pair that i've had for a while now that I use as a cum rag and will wear them from time to time. I love wearing them as they have gotten quite stiff with all the cum.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails photo.jpg  

  10. #510

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    Quote Originally Posted by Boyboiz View Post
    How long can you wear a pair b4 you just cant wear them anymore... Im on day 8or9 now.
    This pair I've worn about 3 times. I usually will wear a pair about three days before i wash them. These though, they won't be getting wash! I'm gonna wear them some next week. they might just get spunkier!

  11. #511

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    So when I went to high school/college I used to steal my co- football boys underwear when ever I slept at their house going through high school...I have a even grimmey story of what I did to someone I liked, but am way too embarrassed to write it. Anyways, this kid and me were always cool, but always challenging each other...we got a place in nyc stuy town. Because its old school there were no locks when you left the room (when you were in the room you could lock the door) so being that I had someone who worked for me, I asked him to put a lock outside my door so when I left, no one could go in my room. Had 2 roommates, but I only liked the kid I played football with. He asked me to have my guy put a lock on his door cause he didn't want anyone to take anything, but I wouldn't only cause I had the control to go in his room and sniff through his boxers and find 3 pairs that smelt amazing...truly masc. ball smell. That was the only reason I didn't want to put a lock on...he tried putting a lock on but could not because the frames were way too thick and he didn't have the tools to do it and begged me to put a lock on....but I didn't want to loose myamazing access. So I would grab a couple of pairs, get naked in his bed and sniff his boxers as I humped his bed (thats how I get off). I would bust the biggest fuckin loads right on his sheets and wipe them with his boxers. It was so fucking amazing...sometimes when he would just get in the shower, I would grab them from his room, still warm from his body and go to my bedroom, sniff, hump, cum, and then put them back...he never knew. The great thing was he was straight and didn't have a freakin clue I was smelling his most private area. He did boss me around others and I listened, but when he would tell me to get him I drink I would, but just to put my penis in it and then watch him drink it....I know this is crazy, but I am really hot, white and rich, but yet I want this kid like no other. Is this weird or creepy? I do feel I violated him...but his was really fuckin hot with green eyes and a nice bod. I actually miss living with him, just because that smell was amazing...really amazing. He is like 6'5, me 6'0, he would always show off in front of everyone, try to make look stupid, but I would just think to myself, I have3-6 pairs of ur bitch pants hidden under my bed and am going to sniff them, until I smell nothing anylonger. Don't get me wrong,I have been stealing underware since at least 12, but his, I really liked a lot!! Let me know what you think, please

  12. #512
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Scotland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    72

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    Quote Originally Posted by sniffsroomatespanties View Post
    So when I went to high school/college I used to steal my co- football boys underwear when ever I slept at their house going through high school...I have a even grimmey story of what I did to someone I liked, but am way too embarrassed to write it. Anyways, this kid and me were always cool, but always challenging each other...we got a place in nyc stuy town. Because its old school there were no locks when you left the room (when you were in the room you could lock the door) so being that I had someone who worked for me, I asked him to put a lock outside my door so when I left, no one could go in my room. Had 2 roommates, but I only liked the kid I played football with. He asked me to have my guy put a lock on his door cause he didn't want anyone to take anything, but I wouldn't only cause I had the control to go in his room and sniff through his boxers and find 3 pairs that smelt amazing...truly masc. ball smell. That was the only reason I didn't want to put a lock on...he tried putting a lock on but could not because the frames were way too thick and he didn't have the tools to do it and begged me to put a lock on....but I didn't want to loose myamazing access. So I would grab a couple of pairs, get naked in his bed and sniff his boxers as I humped his bed (thats how I get off). I would bust the biggest fuckin loads right on his sheets and wipe them with his boxers. It was so fucking amazing...sometimes when he would just get in the shower, I would grab them from his room, still warm from his body and go to my bedroom, sniff, hump, cum, and then put them back...he never knew. The great thing was he was straight and didn't have a freakin clue I was smelling his most private area. He did boss me around others and I listened, but when he would tell me to get him I drink I would, but just to put my penis in it and then watch him drink it....I know this is crazy, but I am really hot, white and rich, but yet I want this kid like no other. Is this weird or creepy? I do feel I violated him...but his was really fuckin hot with green eyes and a nice bod. I actually miss living with him, just because that smell was amazing...really amazing. He is like 6'5, me 6'0, he would always show off in front of everyone, try to make look stupid, but I would just think to myself, I have3-6 pairs of ur bitch pants hidden under my bed and am going to sniff them, until I smell nothing anylonger. Don't get me wrong,I have been stealing underware since at least 12, but his, I really liked a lot!! Let me know what you think, please
    Sounds very hot. Would love to hear your "grimmey" story

  13. #513

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    I had a straight guy come over and jo for me. He left his tighty whiteys, and I can smell him in them, and it makes me jizz so fast.

  14. #514

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    I Love Sniffing Underwear!!!!
    I Take my Friends Used Undies Or Bf's and Jack off sniffing them or even wear them its such a turn on and its so hard not to look for a pair when im at a guys place!!!!

  15. #515
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Taunton
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    17

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    At one time I had to male room mates, we lived together in college and then shared a 3 bedroom 1 bathroom house after college for about 3 years, we hyng out in our underwear, sometimes naked, one guy Dan, just wore Hanes white briefs, Mike wore boxer briefs and Hanes white briefs, same as me. Use to love seeing there used briefs on the floor of their room or left in the batroom, sniffing there piss and cum stains, unhaleing the scent of where their sweaty ass crack was, and then wearing them.....sine we all wore Hanes white briefs as one of our choices of underwear and we all wore size 34, you never knew whos underwear you were wearing, it was very hot!!!

  16. #516
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Taunton
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    17

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    Quote Originally Posted by atomicare View Post
    I had a straight guy come over and jo for me. He left his tighty whiteys, and I can smell him in them, and it makes me jizz so fast.
    love doing that!!!

  17. #517

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    Theres nothing better from a sweating undearwear

  18. #518
    On the Prowl Tino2200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    71

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    Quote Originally Posted by bibrfguy View Post
    At one time I had to male room mates, we lived together in college and then shared a 3 bedroom 1 bathroom house after college for about 3 years, we hyng out in our underwear, sometimes naked, one guy Dan, just wore Hanes white briefs, Mike wore boxer briefs and Hanes white briefs, same as me. Use to love seeing there used briefs on the floor of their room or left in the batroom, sniffing there piss and cum stains, unhaleing the scent of where their sweaty ass crack was, and then wearing them.....sine we all wore Hanes white briefs as one of our choices of underwear and we all wore size 34, you never knew whos underwear you were wearing, it was very hot!!!
    THATS HOT

  19. #519
    Sex God FunFunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    New York
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    750

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    Quote Originally Posted by Boyboiz View Post
    If I could smell ur underwear while you were sitting beside me I honestly would have to immediatly escourt you to the bathroom, pull down your pants and jerk off with my face pressed in your smelly crotch... Then strip them off you and take them home.

    I would love to find a hot str8 frat guy that would let me raid his laundry pile, finding the sweatiest cummiest pissed stained pair of boxer briefs in the whole pile. like the pair he wore the longest cause he didnt want to do the laundry. Damn what smells you could find in a pile of college boy jock dirty laundry.....just lay on the floor with that pile as your pillow, face burried, humping the floor..

    I now have 5 days of wear in my sweaty smelly briefs. The cum is dried and I can feel it scratching my balls through out the day.it smells like heaven when I have to go.piss and I make sure I dont shake it all off before I put it away...
    Talk about hot. All of that is.

  20. #520
    Sex God FunFunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    New York
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    750

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    Quote Originally Posted by likesmycock View Post
    I love sniffing, not just underwear, but socks and bb shorts.
    I love ripe, rank socks and feet (especially feet) too. I think the first time I realized I truly liked smelly feet and socks was when, as a kid, a friend of mine took off the shoes he had worn all day and smell of his well worn cotton socks filled the area. Very strong and pungent too.

  21. #521

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    ive been into sniffin underwear for a very long time, have worn briefs, tighty whities most of my life, its hot findin a used pair underwear on the floor in the locker room, picken them up, given a whiff

  22. #522

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    I thought I was the only one who loved this, I not only sniff them but wear them to. when I was in the military I would sneek used briefs from guys I was hot for, I'd wear them when I was around them, some were straight, maybe this is weird.

  23. #523

    Re: sniffing underware

    Quote Originally Posted by ehabib View Post
    sniffing undies has never really been a fetish to me. I have never had a craving to do so. Am I wierd?
    No you are not weird, to each his own have you ever tried it, if not you don't know what your missing, I love it minus the skidmarks.

  24. #524

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    Naw, it doesn't appeal to me, but I loved reading your post and the others in this interestng forum --- keep em coming lads! (or should that be cummin?)

  25. #525

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    I love smelling my dads briefs after he comes home from work. He takes a shower and leaves them lying on the floor I go in and find the area where his cock and nuts rest... I love that ball sweat that he has, its identical to mine

    i sometimes find pubic hair and love it!

  26. #526

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    Anyone wanna send me theirs? Nastier the better.

  27. #527
    On the Prowl uncutman22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    scranton
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    64

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    i hav some boys ftl hanes and tiger along with 2xist double seat and play and bakit briefs i like to wear them unwashed too i then i cum and pee in them and give them back
    Last edited by uncutman22; July 1st, 2011 at 10:19 AM. Reason: add thoughts
    looking for young boys

  28. #528
    On the Prowl uncutman22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    scranton
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    64

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    i like to wear them unwashed and then cum an pee in them and return them
    looking for young boys

  29. #529
    Virgin jocks8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    34

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    Best ones I had were my dormmate's sweaty jockstraps after his rugby games. They were really foul smelling, I'd wrap them over my face and jack off while we jack each other off. I'd get him to jack into them sometimes and I'd wear his cum stained jocks afterwards, under my school trousers, keep me up for hours.

  30. #530
    Virgin jocks8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    34

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    Quote Originally Posted by Boyboiz View Post
    damn, you lucky basstad!!!! that sounds so hot. only thing that would be hotter would be if he didnt know. that to me is the best part.
    my roommate showers daily, wears a new pair every day, and has NO smell in his undies.
    Your roommate's undies have no smell? How old is he? I think teenagers smell the strongest, maybe it's the hormones or something, our school changing room smelled a million times worse than the one at my gym now.

    He didn't know at first, I used to jack off in them and just threw it into his dirty laundry bag but he caught me one time.

  31. #531
    Sex God FunFunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    New York
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    750

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    Quote Originally Posted by jocks8 View Post
    Your roommate's undies have no smell? How old is he? I think teenagers smell the strongest, maybe it's the hormones or something, our school changing room smelled a million times worse than the one at my gym now.

    He didn't know at first, I used to jack off in them and just threw it into his dirty laundry bag but he caught me one time.
    How much a pair of underwear, socks or other clothing smells after a guy wears them depends on a lot of factors, including his genes, perhaps his age (younger guys, like teens and twentysomethings do seem to smell the strongest, but older guys can too). What he's eaten over the past couple days can really make a difference too. Spicey foods and foods in the onion and garlic families can really bump up the odor.

    It's great the two of you can totally share such intimacy with each other. Personally, I think the ideal situation is when both people know what's happening and what each other likes.

  32. #532
    Porn Star jubdown5's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Long Island
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    311

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    damn some of you are really lucky. there's this kid at my job's underwear who I REALLY want, but have no way of getting

  33. #533
    On the Prowl FootFag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Scranton
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    84

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    Quote Originally Posted by FunFunk View Post
    How much a pair of underwear, socks or other clothing smells after a guy wears them depends on a lot of factors, including his genes, perhaps his age (younger guys, like teens and twentysomethings do seem to smell the strongest, but older guys can too). What he's eaten over the past couple days can really make a difference too. Spicey foods and foods in the onion and garlic families can really bump up the odor.
    .
    I am in my 40's and produce little to no scent. I have been wearing the same socks and underwear for 4 or 5 weeks now. I do think my diet is a huge factor. I have been a strict vegan for over 25 years. The only place I may develop some manscent will be in my left armpit....how strange is that..lol

    Oh well to all my alpha scented males.....Fucking love ya

  34. #534
    On the Prowl WaitingIntheWings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Tallahassee
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    139

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    I had always wanted to sniff another guys undies but I never got the chance until I lived with my old roommate, a straight guy who was a little bit older than me and had no clue I was gay (as far as I know) . When he would leave in the morning or come back in to change after going to the gym or whatever and then leave I would sneak his boxers from his laundry basket and sniff 'em, ect...

    Most of the time they were clean and you couldn't smell anything so I guess he didn't sweat or jerk off in them much. But once or twice they were nice and sweaty in the crotch area and ONCE I could tell that he had came in a pair But I never stole any. I would just put them back and he never noticed. Would love to do that again with another guy if I had the chance. My old roommate wasn't all that attractive (in my opinion) so it would be great to get my hands on a hotter str8 guys sweaty underwear.

  35. #535
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    145

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    Last night I farted so badly I thought I crapped my pants. Throughout the rest of the night I kept on farting...I still have them on. Can't wait till later to smell them.

  36. #536

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    Quote Originally Posted by lilboyblu87 View Post
    i have to fight sniffing the guy's stuff at the guy

    the NAVY BASE gym

    not true found some of the best or worst smelling ones at the gyms. and i was in the military for 14 years. if a guy in the military gets a skidmark he will leave em out of embarassment. got several jacking sniff that way. Plus i got to see the guy and his gear

  37. #537
    On the Prowl Tino2200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    71

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sniffing underwear


  38. #538

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    Quote Originally Posted by yourson View Post
    Last night I farted so badly I thought I crapped my pants. Throughout the rest of the night I kept on farting...I still have them on. Can't wait till later to smell them.
    How did they smell?

  39. #539
    Sex God FunFunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    New York
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    750

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    Quote Originally Posted by FootFag View Post
    I am in my 40's and produce little to no scent. I have been wearing the same socks and underwear for 4 or 5 weeks now. I do think my diet is a huge factor. I have been a strict vegan for over 25 years. The only place I may develop some manscent will be in my left armpit....how strange is that..lol

    Oh well to all my alpha scented males.....Fucking love ya
    That is quite strange that you have a scent only on one side. But, yeah, your diet undoubtedly contributes to the fact you have so subtle a scent. There's one good side effect from being a carnivore, lol.

  40. #540
    On the Prowl FootFag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Scranton
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    84

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    Quote Originally Posted by FunFunk View Post
    That is quite strange that you have a scent only on one side. But, yeah, your diet undoubtedly contributes to the fact you have so subtle a scent. There's one good side effect from being a carnivore, lol.
    Indeed...I remember reading on a foot site several years ago where another guy that was vegan said that he could not produce a scent. It makes it very difficult for me to meet dudes. As you know, many think this fetish is gross. The ones that are into like like to share scents....but sadly I don't, and have little opportunities.

    In fact, here is a question to this forum. Do you notice that eating certain foods will produce more manscent then others?

  41. #541
    Virgin jocks8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    34

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    Quote Originally Posted by FootFag View Post
    In fact, here is a question to this forum. Do you notice that eating certain foods will produce more manscent then others?
    Definitely, Indian and Middle Eastern guys have the strongest body odor, as their diet is mainly spicy food, or people who eat a lot of red meat, but they produce a different kind of odor.

  42. #542

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    I have an 18 year old friend (one of my best) who is the most beautiful boy I know. Half white, half Asian, long body, smooth all over, perfect eyes, teeth, hair, and skin, and very playful. Problem? Straight.

    We're such good friends that we sleep in the same bed together whenever I'm home (I live away for college), and we watch porn together pretty often. It's hard not to make a move on him. Yeah, I know. You're all thinking "Just try it, he probably won't stop you!" It's difficult.

    Anyway, while he was sleeping last week, I got up to go to his dirty clothes bag to grab his underwear have a sniff. I just knew I'd get a great smell from it. Earlier that morning we played basketball and he was all sweaty from it (he's at his most beautiful when sweaty). On top of that, he went to take a shit afterwards and farted several times throughout the day (he really loves farting, god I love this kid), so surely there would be a smell in his undies.

    Unfortunately there was no smell, and I can't understand why for the life of me.

    No big deal, though. He was lying on his stomach in the bed, so I just put my nose up to his ass and gave it a nice whiff or 10. Delightful.

  43. #543

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    Very disappointing. I smelled every inch of those undies, trying to find something. I did find a very small spot with the smell of his piss, but other than that, nothing. Even a couple of days later I realized he left another bag over, which had underwear, compression shorts, and gym shorts. Still nothing. How can he not have a smell?! I know his farts smell, he's done it around me many times. For some reason though, it doesn't seem to stay in his boxers.

  44. #544
    Virgin jocks8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    34

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    Quote Originally Posted by SexyOne19 View Post
    Very disappointing. I smelled every inch of those undies, trying to find something. I did find a very small spot with the smell of his piss, but other than that, nothing. Even a couple of days later I realized he left another bag over, which had underwear, compression shorts, and gym shorts. Still nothing. How can he not have a smell?! I know his farts smell, he's done it around me many times. For some reason though, it doesn't seem to stay in his boxers.
    You said he's half asian, is he half chinese or japanese? Younger chinese or japanese guys don't have very strong body odor usually until they're over 30.

  45. #545

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    He's half Vietnamese. I've never known him to stink or anything, but I just figured the ass would be different, especially if I know that he'd farted several times throughout the day. Oh well. :\

  46. #546

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    I love smelling dirty men and women panties and have had this fetish since I was a little boy when I sniffed my sisters smelly panties. I am looking tgo share dirty underwear with any guy that is willing. Right now I have to sniff my own and I am really interested in smelling another mans couch and ass. I love the smell of dry pee,cum and mens dirty ass hashmarks. If interested let me know.

  47. #547

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    david young scotish guy here if any other hot guy wants 2 swap ur dirty underwear for mine i would be well up for it i like 2 sniff worn cumstained underwear briefs jocks or boxers cumstainlover@live.co.uk
    Last edited by hornyasduck; July 16th, 2011 at 05:30 AM. Reason: more information

  48. #548

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    Quote Originally Posted by willwinyouover View Post
    I love smelling dirty men and women panties and have had this fetish since I was a little boy when I sniffed my sisters smelly panties. I am looking tgo share dirty underwear with any guy that is willing. Right now I have to sniff my own and I am really interested in smelling another mans couch and ass. I love the smell of dry pee,cum and mens dirty ass hashmarks. If interested let me know.
    hi mate i love 2 swap my dirty underwear cumstainlover@live.co.uk

  49. #549

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    Quote Originally Posted by Boyboiz View Post
    The boxerbriefs I have on are the same ones in my last post. They are almost ready to walk to someone elses house on their own. The crotch smells awesome, and the butt smells even better. Would love to send them to an uncut bro who would finish wearing them for another 2 weeks then send them back. I would love to find an uncut guy who would be willing to send me a pair so I could wear his while he was wearing mine, then send them back to each other to get refreshed.....
    if u get in touch with me id love to swap with u and add my cum 2 them cumstainlover@live.co.uk

  50. #550
    On the Prowl Tino2200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    71

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Sniffing underwear

    Quote Originally Posted by SexyOne19 View Post
    I have an 18 year old friend (one of my best) who is the most beautiful boy I know. Half white, half Asian, long body, smooth all over, perfect eyes, teeth, hair, and skin, and very playful. Problem? Straight.

    We're such good friends that we sleep in the same bed together whenever I'm home (I live away for college), and we watch porn together pretty often. It's hard not to make a move on him. Yeah, I know. You're all thinking "Just try it, he probably won't stop you!" It's difficult.

    Anyway, while he was sleeping last week, I got up to go to his dirty clothes bag to grab his underwear have a sniff. I just knew I'd get a great smell from it. Earlier that morning we played basketball and he was all sweaty from it (he's at his most beautiful when sweaty). On top of that, he went to take a shit afterwards and farted several times throughout the day (he really loves farting, god I love this kid), so surely there would be a smell in his undies.

    Unfortunately there was no smell, and I can't understand why for the life of me.

    No big deal, though. He was lying on his stomach in the bed, so I just put my nose up to his ass and gave it a nice whiff or 10. Delightful.
    HOT> u should show us some pics of him or his ass, or his underwear

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.