Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
Results 1 to 23 of 23

Thread: General De Sade

  1. #1

  2. #2
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    buffalo/rochester
    Posts
    103


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: General De Sade

    defintely one of my favorite daddies

  3. #3

    Re: General De Sade

    You have more vid's? Or picture's?

  4. #4
    Porn Star nuknuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Ludwigshafen
    Posts
    307


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: General De Sade

    Icouldn't open the pics. ..

    How can I do it?

  5. #5

    Re: General De Sade

    I alomost had a chance to go to bed with him 2 years ago ( we were travelling to a same destination ...), he gave me the name of the hotel he would be staying and we almost set up a date. Finally I decided not to because while we were corresponding, he insisted doing it bareback, either bottom or top. He may be a jerk but of course this doesn't keep you from fatasizing about him, without real contact.

  6. #6
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,566


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: General De Sade

    wow that daddy lover video is great.

    great cum shot and pretty hot scene.

  7. #7

    Re: General De Sade

    Stupid Imageshack. Sorry.

  8. #8
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    buffalo/rochester
    Posts
    103


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: General De Sade

    you can open the pictures if you just copy the link and open it in a new window

    i dont have anything else...hard drive crashed a few months ago...im glad you reposted that daddy lover video i lost that...

  9. #9
    JUB Addicts Problem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Prague / Pelhrimov
    Posts
    3,470


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: General De Sade

    Quote Originally Posted by hike10 View Post
    I alomost had a chance to go to bed with him 2 years ago ( we were travelling to a same destination ...), he gave me the name of the hotel he would be staying and we almost set up a date. Finally I decided not to because while we were corresponding, he insisted doing it bareback, either bottom or top. He may be a jerk but of course this doesn't keep you from fatasizing about him, without real contact.
    I had the same experience like you did. When he was on holidays in Prague last year he contacted me and was interested in meeting. I admit that he is a very attractive guy but I wasn't that excited about going to bed with him. I thought we could meet for a drink, lunch or such. But he was rather insisting on having bareback sex so in the end we never met. But as you said, even I keep fantasizing about him.

  10. #10
    Virgin TheShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Durham
    Posts
    38


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: General De Sade

    He wanted me to meet him at his hotel in London. I was tempted but my health is far more important to me then having a good time with him. He came across as a bit of a jerk, nice to look at mind, but that's about it.

  11. #11

  12. #12

    Re: General De Sade

    Problem and TheShadow, you did the right thing not to meet this guy I do think now he is a jerk. I noticed his new video is on sale now titled something like "General's Asian Vacation". There I see him fucking (bareback I suppose) with an Asian boy and some masked guy. I'm pretty sure that Asian boy could have been me had I accepted his invitation, shivers! He told me to come to see him at his hotel in Tokyo, didn't want it anywhere else. Now I see why. That's so he can film the whole thing and sell Is he doing this for fun or inorder to pay his retired life ?

    p.s. Problem from Prague, I love your city! Such a beautiful place. Have visited there 4 times in last 10 months !

  13. #13
    Porn Star silverfoxbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    328


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: General De Sade

    This is a great thread!
    http://silverfoxmagazine.xlogz.com/
    Silverfox Magazine - High Class Silverfoxes and Bears
    [with socks/feet/crossdressing pictures]

  14. #14
    JUB Addicts Problem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Prague / Pelhrimov
    Posts
    3,470


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: General De Sade

    An interesting experience Hike10.

    BTW, I am glad that you enjoy Prague. Have your visits been business or pleasure?

  15. #15

    Re: General De Sade

    Hi P.from Prague, a (tiny) bit of business but since I enjoy the city more and more, I take adavantage of the occasions and stay longer to discover the city. Will be there again in 2 weeks !

  16. #16
    JUB Addicts Problem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Prague / Pelhrimov
    Posts
    3,470


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: General De Sade

    Make sure that you have a great time, Hike10!

  17. #17

    Re: General De Sade

    I fucked him a couple of times a few years ago...I must admit,he does have a hot smooth big tight ass and hes a good cocksucker as well,but hes a complete bitch.

  18. #18

    Re: General De Sade

    None of the links work for me & I'm so curious. Is this General De Sade?
    Interesting stories
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	General_de_Sade-132157.1.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	5.0 KB 
ID:	1094156

  19. #19
    Sex God She Wants Revenge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Redford
    Posts
    797


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: General De Sade

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickbeardomtop View Post
    I fucked him a couple of times a few years ago...I must admit,he does have a hot smooth big tight ass and hes a good cocksucker as well,but hes a complete bitch.
    I'm going to need to see some receipts for that, sir.

    Quote Originally Posted by FurGerm View Post
    None of the links work for me & I'm so curious. Is this General De Sade?
    Interesting stories
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	General_de_Sade-132157.1.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	5.0 KB 
ID:	1094156
    That's him.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mwzjnyVkAR1sux4ufo3_500.jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	32.9 KB 
ID:	1094274 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mwzjnyVkAR1sux4ufo2_500.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	25.8 KB 
ID:	1094275 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mwzjnyVkAR1sux4ufo4_400.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	46.6 KB 
ID:	1094276
    Last edited by She Wants Revenge; February 21st, 2015 at 01:25 AM.
    "smiling gives u wrinkles, bitch face keeps u pretty"

  20. #20

    Re: General De Sade

    Ah shit,I think I must've thrown it away,but tell you what,I'll mail it to ya as soon as I find it.

  21. #21
    OOOG AKBAR JohnnyAnger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,793
    Blog Entries
    1


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: General De Sade

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickbeardomtop View Post
    Ah shit,I think I must've thrown it away,but tell you what,I'll mail it to ya as soon as I find it.
    At least tell us how you met him!

  22. #22

    Re: General De Sade

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyAnger View Post
    At least tell us how you met him!
    Met him through a friend at a party,we talked,he gave me his info,we traded cell#s and set up a time and place to meet...easy.

  23. #23

    Re: General De Sade

    Quote Originally Posted by She Wants Revenge View Post


    That's him.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mwzjnyVkAR1sux4ufo3_500.jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	32.9 KB 
ID:	1094274 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mwzjnyVkAR1sux4ufo2_500.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	25.8 KB 
ID:	1094275 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mwzjnyVkAR1sux4ufo4_400.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	46.6 KB 
ID:	1094276
    Thanks. He's fine.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •