JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 1237 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 100 of 1418
  1. #51
    andrews_20
    Guest

    Re: The star of Dreamgirls is Beyonce.........according to Beyonce......

    actually beyonce has had more hits the only thing britney has on beyonce is album sales and she barely has sold a lil more than beyone. cuz bee has had more #1's and hit singles period.

  2. #52
    I Heart Prince Hot Ginge xyboyms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Wichita KS
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    2,723

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The star of Dreamgirls is Beyonce.........according to Beyonce......

    Actually Britney has sold waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than DC & Beyonce combined. The thing is they're both in totally different genres so it's not realistic to compare those two.....how did the Britney vs. Beyonce comparisons start again???? Anyway, can someone answer my "Listen" songwriter question?
    ***missin' my jub*** xoxo
    xy

  3. #53
    Professional Hoodrat james1200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cambridge, MA.
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,617

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The star of Dreamgirls is Beyonce.........according to Beyonce......

    Quote Originally Posted by andrews_20 View Post
    actually beyonce has had more hits the only thing britney has on beyonce is album sales and she barely has sold a lil more than beyone. cuz bee has had more #1's and hit singles period.
    exactly. britney sold more albums only cause she hit during the teen boom in '99 and '00 when her first two albums were released but her subsquent albums sold a small fraction of the first two and the bitch can't buy herself a hit single.

    now back to xyboy's question...(love my xy even when he's dead wrong, LOL).
    "Yo mama is so fat she can't even jump to a conclusion!"


  4. #54
    I Heart Prince Hot Ginge xyboyms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Wichita KS
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    2,723

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The star of Dreamgirls is Beyonce.........according to Beyonce......

    Wrong about what???? LOL
    ***missin' my jub*** xoxo
    xy

  5. #55
    Professional Hoodrat james1200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cambridge, MA.
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,617

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The star of Dreamgirls is Beyonce.........according to Beyonce......

    about your hatred of my weavyonce. you've ganged up on me about her with tavares before and it hurts xy...it hurts.
    "Yo mama is so fat she can't even jump to a conclusion!"


  6. #56
    I Heart Prince Hot Ginge xyboyms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Wichita KS
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    2,723

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The star of Dreamgirls is Beyonce.........according to Beyonce......

    Aww I'm sorry! I honestly don't hate her! I really don't! I own all DC's cds and Dangerously In Love. I only bought Bidet for my friend but I burned it to my computer before I gave it to him LOL. I honestly respect her as an overall artist but sometimes she has her moments.........
    ***missin' my jub*** xoxo
    xy

  7. #57
    Professional Hoodrat james1200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cambridge, MA.
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,617

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The star of Dreamgirls is Beyonce.........according to Beyonce......

    alright, it doesn't really hurt. we agree on the important things in life. hot men.

    by the way, you need to see that tribute video i found the other day on youtube and put in our tom brady thread. believe it or not, it was made by a straight lawyer...saw it on the local news.
    "Yo mama is so fat she can't even jump to a conclusion!"


  8. #58
    I Heart Prince Hot Ginge xyboyms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Wichita KS
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    2,723

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The star of Dreamgirls is Beyonce.........according to Beyonce......

    Ooh I'm on my way.......
    ***missin' my jub*** xoxo
    xy

  9. #59

    Re: The star of Dreamgirls is Beyonce.........according to Beyonce......

    Quote Originally Posted by james1200 View Post
    listen wrecks n' effect, beyonce is an all out star is all i'm saying...she's got a damn good voice and she's coming along as an actress. when you start out as a singer, the first roles you're gonna get are gonna be as the eye candy or the girlfriend and if you prove yourself, you move on to bigger and better roles like she's doing. cause she's a STAR in every way unlike ms. hudson who has yet to prove shit. so yeah...with love and respect to xyboy, she IS the star of this movie. not ms. fatson, i mean hudson, not eddie murphy not jaime fox...

    and britney has not had more hits than beyonce...you put the string of hits starting with destiny's child in '99, beyonce's had about a couple dozen top ten and number one hits, including several as a solo artist. britney's only had about 6 top ten hits...and except for "baby hit me one more time", no number ones...she's great at flashing her cooch and getting media attention but the bitch hasn't had a big hit in five years. even "toxic" was barely a top ten hit.
    You claim that Miss Hudson has yet to prove anything...yet every review of Dreamgirls available has praised her performance far and above your beloved Bee, who according to you is a star in every way. It's sad yet predictable that a Beyonce fan would stoop to attacking Jennifer's weight when there's nothing else to say because the girl could sing circles around Beyonce on her worst day.

    First of all, it's irrelevant who's had more hits, Britney or Beyonce--as I was merely just using Britney as an example to illustrate my point that popularity does not equal talent. Secondly, I was referring to Beyonce's SOLO career--not the work she's done with Destiny's Child.

  10. #60
    Professional Hoodrat james1200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cambridge, MA.
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,617

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The star of Dreamgirls is Beyonce.........according to Beyonce......

    she's only released two solo albums for fuck's sake...and they're big hits. give it up. we'll see when the movie comes out...critics praising hudson doesn't mean beyonce sucked. or she's any less the star of the movie but again...we'll see. we all know who the weaved wonder really is. stop hatin'. and don't forget to kiss my ass.
    "Yo mama is so fat she can't even jump to a conclusion!"


  11. #61

    Re: The star of Dreamgirls is Beyonce.........according to Beyonce......

    Quote Originally Posted by james1200 View Post
    she's only released two solo albums for fuck's sake...and they're big hits. give it up. we'll see when the movie comes out...critics praising hudson doesn't mean beyonce sucked. or she's any less the star of the movie but again...we'll see. we all know who the weaved wonder really is. stop hatin'. and don't forget to kiss my ass.
    I didn't say she sucked...I don't think she sucks..I never have. She's actually a very talented vocalist...and her music USED to match her talent. But this B'Day album is very subpar, and she should thank God for Irreplaceable which is the only halfway decent song on the album--which explains its success on downloads and radio.

    As an actress however, her abilities are limited. I never said she was bad in the movie--judging from the trailer she actually looks decent in the film (which is a change from her previous movies) but the fact of the matter is...Jennifer Hudson is the star of this movie. And that will be further set in stone when she collects her Oscar come Spring.

  12. #62
    I Heart Prince Hot Ginge xyboyms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Wichita KS
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    2,723

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The star of Dreamgirls is Beyonce.........according to Beyonce......

    Ooooooooh! I can't wait for Tavares to see this thread! Juicy!
    ***missin' my jub*** xoxo
    xy

  13. #63
    Professional Hoodrat james1200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cambridge, MA.
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,617

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The star of Dreamgirls is Beyonce.........according to Beyonce......

    Quote Originally Posted by sunoftheskye View Post
    I didn't say she sucked...I don't think she sucks..I never have. She's actually a very talented vocalist...and her music USED to match her talent. But this B'Day album is very subpar, and she should thank God for Irreplaceable which is the only halfway decent song on the album--which explains its success on downloads and radio.

    As an actress however, her abilities are limited. I never said she was bad in the movie--judging from the trailer she actually looks decent in the film (which is a change from her previous movies) but the fact of the matter is...Jennifer Hudson is the star of this movie. And that will be further set in stone when she collects her Oscar come Spring.
    alright...let's not fight. let's just agree i'm the male beyonce and you're the male jennifer hudson and i have all the fame and glory and vocal talent...you know all the important shit.
    "Yo mama is so fat she can't even jump to a conclusion!"


  14. #64

    Re: The star of Dreamgirls is Beyonce.........according to Beyonce......

    Quote Originally Posted by james1200 View Post
    alright...let's not fight. let's just agree i'm the male beyonce and you're the male jennifer hudson and i have all the fame and glory and vocal talent...you know all the important shit.
    In the words of Miss Bee..

    To the left, to the left.

  15. #65
    I Heart Prince Hot Ginge xyboyms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Wichita KS
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    2,723

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The star of Dreamgirls is Beyonce.........according to Beyonce......

    Yes boys like I said don't let LaWeave come between the two of you LOL.
    I'm glad we can settle this. Group hug!
    ***missin' my jub*** xoxo
    xy

  16. #66
    Professional Hoodrat james1200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cambridge, MA.
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,617

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The star of Dreamgirls is Beyonce.........according to Beyonce......

    Quote Originally Posted by sunoftheskye View Post
    In the words of Miss Bee..

    To the left, to the left.
    in the words of my girl, i can have another you in a minute!...while wearing chinchilla coats.
    "Yo mama is so fat she can't even jump to a conclusion!"


  17. #67
    I Heart Prince Hot Ginge xyboyms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Wichita KS
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    2,723

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The star of Dreamgirls is Beyonce.........according to Beyonce......

    And pay her bills.....wait on her new album she says she'll pay his bills!!! What's up with that?? Flip-flopper! LOL
    ***missin' my jub*** xoxo
    xy

  18. #68
    Professional Hoodrat james1200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cambridge, MA.
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,617

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The star of Dreamgirls is Beyonce.........according to Beyonce......

    you're keeping me up dammit, LOL!

    tell me that "can you pay my bills, my telephone bills, my automo-bills" are not the greatest song lyrics ever!
    "Yo mama is so fat she can't even jump to a conclusion!"


  19. #69
    BrandonSBCA
    Guest

    Re: The star of Dreamgirls is Beyonce.........according to Beyonce......

    Beyonce is better off singing not acting!

  20. #70
    Professional Hoodrat james1200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cambridge, MA.
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,617

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The star of Dreamgirls is Beyonce.........according to Beyonce......

    ugh...the beyonce bashing continues. i'll give it up to jennifer hudson...she has a very good publicist. this is from the NY Post.
    --------------------------------
    http://www.nypost.com/seven/12012006...tadtmiller.htm

    DREAMGIRL
    (AND IT'S NOT BEYONCÉ!)
    HOW AN 'IDOL' LOSER STEALS
    THE HOTTEST FILM OF THE SEASON

    By MANDY STADTMILLER

    Beyoncé and Jennifer Hudson star in "Dreamgirls" as feuding members of a singing group. Critics are swooning for Hudson, who was a surprise elimination from "American Idol".

    December 1, 2006 -- THE much-buzzed about new "Dreamgirls" movie is overflowing with stars - Beyoncé! Eddie Murphy! Jamie Foxx! - but the biggest one is a name you've likely long forgotten.

    Remember that one weird "American Idol" season a few years back where people started talking about issues of racism and the curvy girl with the amazing set of pipes got booted from the show early on?

    Yeah, well, she just made Beyoncé look like a pretty extra.

    Meet, once again won't you, Jennifer Hudson, the chills-inspiring, coast-to-coast ovation-getting new stunner who beat out 782 other hopefuls to play sidelined star Effie White, and inspired Oprah to say that listening to her sing was like "a religious experience . . . She makes the little hairs on the back of your neck stand up."

    But even someone with the power to give Oprah religion can't stop Hollywood from being Hollywood. In a case of life imitating art, the breakout Hudson is being pushed aside for the fabulous Ms. Beyoncé.

    Although the new Diana Ross and the Supremes-tinged movie is an ensemble cast, the Paramount/DreamWorks team behind the $70 million Christmas release has been pushing for Beyoncé in its Best Actress campaign in Variety trade ads, while the scene-stealing Hudson is relegated to Best Supporting Actress.

    "It's clear from the early reviews that Jennifer Hudson is the star," says Fred Mwangaguhunga, editor of MediaTakeOut.com, an African-American gossip site. "And it's unfortunate that the producers can't go with that because she's a great story."

    Jennifer Hudson is beyond a great story. She is the story. Like Effie, the character she plays in the movie who gets pushed aside for the gorgeous Deena (based, some would say, on Ross) played by Beyoncé, Hudson is the original underdog. In the movie, she is "the struggle character," notes hollywood-elsewhere.com columnist Jeffrey Wells.

    "She's about being hurt and being pigeonholed and cast aside, partly because her character is a pain in the ass," he says. "But also because she's - not fat - but she's large."

    In real life, Hudson could pen a lyric or two about being a "Survivor" herself. Booted from "American Idol" in 2004 amid controversy over the voting system, definitely a little bit too wide by Hollywood's standards, she is a former cruise ship entertainer, for crying out loud. And now she's on "Oprah" with Simon Cowell personally apologizing, almost begging, to boot? This kind of thing just doesn't happen.

    Oh, but it gets better.

    "From what we understand, Oprah personally called Jennifer Hudson on her performance, and that same call wasn't given to Beyoncé," says Mwangaguhunga. "Getting a call from Oprah is to most entertainers probably more important than getting a call from the president of the United States. It's someone letting you know that you've arrived."

    It gets uglier still - as MediaTakeOut also reported that Beyoncé's father was livid about the final cut of the movie.

    "Initially, the Deena part was pushed to Beyoncé because it was going to be her big acting debut," he says. "When Matthew Knowles saw the final cut he was really upset because it was as if they brought Beyoncé in just for star power. But at that point, there wasn't anything that could be done.

    "If you look at it from Beyoncé's standpoint," he continues, "she's always been the star of whatever she's done. This is sort of a new situation, and she's not very comfortable with that role."

    But no worries, Hollywood's not comfortable with it either. Even though critics are saying Hudson's performance makes Beyoncé look like just another pretty face - not at all bad, but just, you know, kind of eh - it is the flawless former Destiny's Child singer who is still commanding the marketing and Oscar blitz limelight.

    "Beyoncé is not happening," Wells says. "Her character is barely there. She is all basically smiles. Nice singing. Beautiful. Obviously, you know, photogenic, nice stage presence, fluttering eyelashes, but there's not anything happening of an extraordinary nature. I'm not trying to snicker and say she's not good or anything. She's fine. But if we're talking superlatives, if we're talking your end-of-the-year kind of stuff, it's just OK."

    Then again, like the jawdropping number in the movie when Hudson belts out "And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going," which has been inspiring standing ovations in early screenings, this too could end up being a moment of redemption for the former "Idol"-er. In a Best Actress category sure to be crowded by A-listers like Meryl Streep and Kate Winslet and Helen Mirren, throwing a newcomer like Hudson up in that competition would be akin to throwing her to the wolves.

    "The art of campaigning for the Oscars is very, very complex," notes Martin Grove, a columnist with Hollywood Reporter Online. "You don't want to introduce to that group a complete newcomer. There's no way to control what the Academy does, but by positioning her for Best Supporting Actress it's very smart Oscar strategizing on the part of Paramount and DreamWorks. "She may have lost 'American Idol,' " Grove adds. "But she's definitely an American star."

    mandy.stadtmiller@nypost.com
    "Yo mama is so fat she can't even jump to a conclusion!"


  21. #71
    Sex God prettyboysing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    896

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The star of Dreamgirls is Beyonce.........according to Beyonce......

    I am not a Beyonce fan at all, but I'm not going to deny her talent as a singer. But, I'm sorry... I have issues with someone making millions of dollars making a movie when she is referred to as "coming along as an actress", but sometimes that's the difference between an artist and a star.

    More on topic... the studio agrees that she is the star. They are pushing for her to be nominated for Best Leading Actress and Anika Noni Rose (yes, there are three Dreams) as supporting. In Hollywood nothing sings louder than $$$ and Beyonce will bring in more than the other two (as much as it kills me to say).

  22. #72
    Resident Nipple Inspector tavares's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    My Casket of a Room
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,932

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The star of Dreamgirls is Beyonce.........according to Beyonce......

    Beyonce will bring in the money, but Jennifer Hudson will take away the shine.

    As for what I have to say about all this nonsense with La Weave, her time has come and its about to be gone. She lacks any substance.

    JUST SAY SO WITHOUT THE DAMN FISH MOUTH, YOU INSUFFERABLE CUNT!
    ™Zerlock; ™boxerdudeuk

  23. #73
    JUB Addict MorrisseyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,280

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The star of Dreamgirls is Beyonce.........according to Beyonce......

    I want Jennifer Hudson to succeed. This girl beat out 800 other young women for this role. This girl is a fighter and she worked hard she deserves the success. Too bad if Beyonce's father is pissed. Its nice to see someone else get a big break and Beyonce is not that good an actress.

  24. #74

    Re: The star of Dreamgirls is Beyonce.........according to Beyonce......

    LOL.Everyone on TRL is trying to let Irreplaceable go on till retirement and not let Listen get on the c/d...hahahaha.

  25. #75
    Professional Hoodrat james1200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cambridge, MA.
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,617

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The star of Dreamgirls is Beyonce.........according to Beyonce......

    "irreplaceable" is about to hit #1 on the hot 100 so who cares about TRL...the pop charts are where the money is. and tavares baby, nice to see you say beyonce will bring in the bucks for "dreamgirls"...it musta hurt for you to admit that but my weaveyonce hasn't been in a movie that flopped yet!
    "Yo mama is so fat she can't even jump to a conclusion!"


  26. #76
    Slut psylockespears's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Clonmel
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    253

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The star of Dreamgirls is Beyonce.........according to Beyonce......

    I Really dislike Beyonce.
    I saw her live with destinys child,and she was all cutting them off when the 2 other girls were tryin to speak,and hogging the stage.and then she had the cheek to do about 6 solo songs,when i paid a ticket to hear destinys child.

    Such an attention whore.

    EDIT.James wasnt Pink Panther like a hige flop???

  27. #77

    Re: The star of Dreamgirls is Beyonce.........according to Beyonce......

    Beyonce is about domination! She's trying to pull a Whitney here (The Bodyguard vs The Dreamgirls) and topping her by winning an Oscar for Best Supporting Actress!!!!! But I'm sure she's pissed right now that J Hudson is getting all the kudos from the press. I think that J HUdson will get that nom and award and all that Miss Bee will win is for Best Weave!!!

    BTW I was pissed off during Oprah when J Hudson didnt perform And I Am Telling You and Beyonce did. Who do you think made that decision???? I've heard that song by Jennifer recently and she damn killed it!!!!

  28. #78

    Re: The star of Dreamgirls is Beyonce.........according to Beyonce......

    BTW I was pissed off during Oprah when J Hudson didnt perform And I Am Telling You and Beyonce did. Who do you think made that decision???? I've heard that song by Jennifer recently and she damn killed it!!!!
    Who do you think made that decision? OPRAH DID you dumbass. Oprah is a BILLIONAIRE. Do you REALLY think Beyonce has control over what happens on her show? HELL no. Jennifer didn't perform her song because that is THE song of the movie. Why are they gonna have her perform it EARLY before the movie comes out? That absolutely spoils it, when LOTS of people are going JUST to hear how she does that scene. It's a business, and obviously your brain isn't complex enough to realize the intricacies of it.

    Fact of the matter is, Jennifer Hudson is the SHIT and I love her. I've followed her since American Idol and I always thought she was GREAT. And now it's great to see losers like Simon Cowell have to eat their words as she is about to become a star. I hope she wins her award because she's awesome.

    The SAD thing to me is that, MOST people don't even like Jennifer for HER. They only like her because they want to finally see someone BEAT Beyonce. They aren't even competing in the SAME category. Beyonce has been submitted to the Academy as best lead actress, and Jennifer best supporting actress. Why is it a SIN to love the both of them? Yall just WANT Beyonce to be sad and hurt that Jennifer is getting rave reviews. Guess what... she's not! And all those fake reports of beef between the two that yall have been posting up are just FALSE rumors that you are perpetuating to make yourself feel better. The hate is disgusting and its ugly, and God sure as hell don't like that. How about people hate on those who DON'T actually have talent. Because you're ignorant as hell if you can sit there with a straight face and deny Beyonce's greatness. You don't have to like her. That's your perogative. But you should respect her and her talent period.

    I can't take people seriously who can hate on Beyonce, but then say Rihanna is great. Rihanna can't SING! She doesn't write. She doesn't do ANYTHING good at all.

    Last but not least, Beyonce could care less what people on a message board have to say because the fact of the matter is, her album is BACK on the top 10 charts. B-Day is double platinum. It's projected to sell another 130K next week. Irreplaceable is the number 1 song in the country. And even if she doesnt win an Oscar for Dreamgirls, she'll be winning BEST ORIGINAL SONG at the Oscars for Listen. She has 9 career Grammy's, and she's about to win more in a few months. And she is ONLY 25. She's living her dream right now. And it's sad that people want to bring her down for no reason. It truly is sad.

    PS. - LaWeave is wack. And considering every broad in the industry is wearing a weave right now (Jennifer Hudson, Rihanna, Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears, ect)... I fail to see how these comments are even relevant. Oh yea... they AREN'T. Just more hate.

  29. #79
    Resident Nipple Inspector tavares's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    My Casket of a Room
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,932

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The star of Dreamgirls is Beyonce.........according to Beyonce......

    Quote Originally Posted by waitandsee1688 View Post
    Who do you think made that decision? OPRAH DID you dumbass. Oprah is a BILLIONAIRE. Do you REALLY think Beyonce has control over what happens on her show? HELL no. Jennifer didn't perform her song because that is THE song of the movie. Why are they gonna have her perform it EARLY before the movie comes out? That absolutely spoils it, when LOTS of people are going JUST to hear how she does that scene. It's a business, and obviously your brain isn't complex enough to realize the intricacies of it.

    Fact of the matter is, Jennifer Hudson is the SHIT and I love her. I've followed her since American Idol and I always thought she was GREAT. And now it's great to see losers like Simon Cowell have to eat their words as she is about to become a star. I hope she wins her award because she's awesome.

    The SAD thing to me is that, MOST people don't even like Jennifer for HER. They only like her because they want to finally see someone BEAT Beyonce. They aren't even competing in the SAME category. Beyonce has been submitted to the Academy as best lead actress, and Jennifer best supporting actress. Why is it a SIN to love the both of them? Yall just WANT Beyonce to be sad and hurt that Jennifer is getting rave reviews. Guess what... she's not! And all those fake reports of beef between the two that yall have been posting up are just FALSE rumors that you are perpetuating to make yourself feel better. The hate is disgusting and its ugly, and God sure as hell don't like that. How about people hate on those who DON'T actually have talent. Because you're ignorant as hell if you can sit there with a straight face and deny Beyonce's greatness. You don't have to like her. That's your perogative. But you should respect her and her talent period.

    I can't take people seriously who can hate on Beyonce, but then say Rihanna is great. Rihanna can't SING! She doesn't write. She doesn't do ANYTHING good at all.

    Last but not least, Beyonce could care less what people on a message board have to say because the fact of the matter is, her album is BACK on the top 10 charts. B-Day is double platinum. It's projected to sell another 130K next week. Irreplaceable is the number 1 song in the country. And even if she doesnt win an Oscar for Dreamgirls, she'll be winning BEST ORIGINAL SONG at the Oscars for Listen. She has 9 career Grammy's, and she's about to win more in a few months. And she is ONLY 25. She's living her dream right now. And it's sad that people want to bring her down for no reason. It truly is sad.

    PS. - LaWeave is wack. And considering every broad in the industry is wearing a weave right now (Jennifer Hudson, Rihanna, Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears, ect)... I fail to see how these comments are even relevant. Oh yea... they AREN'T. Just more hate.
    You're bitter and a bore.

    Moving on...
    Quote Originally Posted by james1200 View Post
    ...and tavares baby, nice to see you say beyonce will bring in the bucks for "dreamgirls"...it musta hurt for you to admit that but my weaveyonce hasn't been in a movie that flopped yet!
    Admit what? That Beyonce's overexposed name will bring in the money over Jennifer Hudson's on Dreamgirls' opening day? That's just a show business fact. It's not an indication of Beyonce's phenomenal success in movies. And I said Beyonce will bring in the bucks, but Jennifer will walk away with the shine... which means that the movie will be a success based on Hudson's performance. The Effie character drives the story -- not Deena. Deena's only a plot point. I saw the play at the Oakdale Theatre in Wallingford, CT back in 1998. At the end of the play, the woman who played Effie got a roaring standing ovation because she was THE character. People connected to the character.

    Nobody's going to connect with Deena in the way they'll connect with Effie. And since Jennifer Hudson already has the underdog factor going for her, people will find themselves endeared to her portrayl of Effie as well. Beyonce and Deena are so much alike that people are just going to say, "Awww, she's pretty and can sing..." but that's about it.

    Again, this is all speculation, and yes, I WANT Jennifer Hudson to outshine Beyonce. Beyonce has more than enough. It's time for the industry to notice more than Beyonce when Beyonce is sharing a stage with someone -- and Beyonce (and her creepy moustached father) would do wonders for her image if she is gracious in sharing the spotlight or even stepping aside altogether and letting someone else shine for a moment.

    JUST SAY SO WITHOUT THE DAMN FISH MOUTH, YOU INSUFFERABLE CUNT!
    ™Zerlock; ™boxerdudeuk

  30. #80
    I Heart Prince Hot Ginge xyboyms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Wichita KS
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    2,723

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The star of Dreamgirls is Beyonce.........according to Beyonce......

    Miss B will not get nominated for Best Actress at next years Oscars no matter what her handler/manager/father/ Mr. Knowles thinks. Jennifer will get nominated for Best Supporting Actress. That will forever be on her resume for the rest of her career this we already know. She does have an incredible chance of winning......
    ***missin' my jub*** xoxo
    xy

  31. #81

    Re: The star of Dreamgirls is Beyonce.........according to Beyonce......

    What makes me so angry though is that she'll probably win Best Original Song for that mediocre excuse for a song "Listen" just based on the film's momentum.

    I seriously hope someone else comes along with a better song.

  32. #82

    Re: The star of Dreamgirls is Beyonce.........according to Beyonce......

    ^No comment for you.

    Also... people need to stop this made up thing that Beyonce hates gay people.

    Knowles also makes it clear that her strict religious upbringing never made her turn against gay men and women, despite the church's opinion that homosexuals are abhorrent to God.

    She explains: "I was raised by my uncle who passed away with AIDS a couple of years ago. He was my mother's best friend.

    "He brought me to school every day. He helped me buy my prom dress. He made my clothes with my mother. He was like my nanny. He was my favourite person in the whole world.

    "I never mixed Christianity with how I felt (about him). I am about faith and spirituality more so than religion, doing right by others and not judging."

    The singer insists she'd have no problems if a son of hers was to come to her with a gay confession: "(I'd say) I love him for the person he is with no expectations back."

  33. #83

    Re: The star of Dreamgirls is Beyonce.........according to Beyonce......

    ^Just to let YOU know....

    I am huge Mariah Carey fan, but it's a JOKE to insinuate that she is still the best vocalist in the game, because she isn't.

    As a matter of fact, it was reported that on the Emancipation of Mimi (even tho I LOVE this CD!), producers had to use the computer tricks and things to blend her vocals together because she couldn't hit the notes anymore. And this is clearly true, seeing as she struggles to perform live, especially when singing We Belong Together.

    Christina Aguilera and Beyonce BOTH are better vocalists than Mariah right now. But it doesn't change Mariah's legacy as one of the greatest of ALL time.

  34. #84

    Re: The star of Dreamgirls is Beyonce.........according to Beyonce......

    Quote Originally Posted by DANNO View Post
    Have u ever seen her live? -- and not on TV. From what I have witnessed she has no problem hitting the same old notes.

    I strongly disagree with your opinion that Christina and Beyonce are better vocalist than Mariah.
    Many people that have been to Mariah's most recent tour have stated that she lipped about 80% of the material.

  35. #85
    Resident Nipple Inspector tavares's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    My Casket of a Room
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,932

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The star of Dreamgirls is Beyonce.........according to Beyonce......

    Quote Originally Posted by waitandsee1688 View Post
    As a matter of fact, it was reported that on the Emancipation of Mimi (even tho I LOVE this CD!), producers had to use the computer tricks and things to blend her vocals together because she couldn't hit the notes anymore. And this is clearly true, seeing as she struggles to perform live, especially when singing We Belong Together.
    On that, I'd have to agree with you, Miss Bitter.
    Quote Originally Posted by sunoftheskye View Post
    Many people that have been to Mariah's most recent tour have stated that she lipped about 80% of the material.
    Amen. She's been lip synching to tracks "live" for the last 10 years.

    JUST SAY SO WITHOUT THE DAMN FISH MOUTH, YOU INSUFFERABLE CUNT!
    ™Zerlock; ™boxerdudeuk

  36. #86
    JUB Addict bma1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    1,205

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The star of Dreamgirls is Beyonce.........according to Beyonce......

    http://people.aol.com/people/article...565678,00.html

    Beyoncé Denies Rumors of Jennifer Hudson Feud
    MONDAY DECEMBER 04, 2006 01:00PM EST
    By Amy Longsdorf and Stephen M. Silverman



    You can put those rumors of a feud on the set of Dreamgirls to rest. Beyoncé Knowles says that she and her costar Jennifer Hudson, of American Idol fame, didn't have bad blood while filming the movie.

    "I knew that the character that I played wasn't the star," Knowles, 25, told reporters on Saturday about knowing full well that her Diana Ross-esque role of Deena Jones was less meaty than Hudson's part as Effie White – a part that is already getting Hudson Oscar buzz. "She wasn't the underdog. She didn't have the struggle and the pain and the dramatic scenes that Effie had, and I was fine with that."

    Taking the role was about proving herself as an actress. "I'm already a star. I already have nine Grammys. Everyone knows I can sing," Knowles said. "I did this because I wanted people to know that I can act and I can play someone so different from myself."

    So, what about the rumors of jealousy towards Hudson? "It's really unfortunate that everyone is saying I'm jealous of Jennifer. It hurts my heart because it's so clichéd. … They're saying that I'm mad when I knew going into this that I was playing Deena," said Knowles. "Because I'm a star they just automatically assume that I'm not humble enough to sit down and take a back seat, which I am."

    But the R&B star did admit that she would have liked to have sung Effie's song, "And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going," a showstopper that, in large part, helped get Jennifer Holliday a Tony Award for best actress for the original 1981 Broadway version of Dreamgirls.

    "I mean," said Knowles, "I wish I could've gained 20 pounds and played Effie."

    Asked if she'd really have packed on the weight for the part, Knowles said, "Yes. I absolutely would have, but Bill (Condon, the movie's writer-director) didn't even believe that I could be Deena. So imagine if I would've said, 'Bill, I want to be Effie.' "

    And Knowles has high praise for Hudson's portrayal of Effie. "Jennifer Hudson had such a pressure, first of all, never being in a film and never have done an album and still having to live up to those expectations," said Knowles. "She did incredible."

  37. #87

    Re: The star of Dreamgirls is Beyonce.........according to Beyonce......

    Lmao @ Beyonce trying to keep people from turning on her.

  38. #88
    On the Prowl NasteybutClassy69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    100

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The star of Dreamgirls is Beyonce.........according to Beyonce......

    this bitch needs to get over herself

  39. #89

    Re: The star of Dreamgirls is Beyonce.........according to Beyonce......

    Miss Beyonce better recognize. And futhermore........ while I did find the story of her gay uncle touching, She knows VERY Well that she needs the gay community on her side too. It sounds like she was pandering to us. HMMM......Stay tuned.

  40. #90

    Re: The star of Dreamgirls is Beyonce.........according to Beyonce......

    She was CLEARLY pandering. She's never tried to court the gay vote before--now she's trying to be all buddy buddy with stories of her gay uncle. Sorry..NEXT!

  41. #91
    Professional Hoodrat james1200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cambridge, MA.
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,617

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The star of Dreamgirls is Beyonce.........according to Beyonce......

    beyonce is sweet, can actually sing and is majorly successful. she's probably gonna be the only person in history to have a number one single, album and movie simultaneously when "dreamgirls" comes out yet she's despised...now, bitches like paris hilton and madonna are known to be major bitches, they can't sing or barely sing, can't sell an album to save their lives or in madonna's case can no longer sell albums yet they're worshipped by the fags on here...i smell a racial double standard. sadly mostly from the black men on this site...we're certainly well known for tearing down our own when they get "too succesful". bullshit slave mentality.

    i'm biracial and yet it's clear as day to me anyway...sad you all can't see it.
    "Yo mama is so fat she can't even jump to a conclusion!"


  42. #92

    Re: The star of Dreamgirls is Beyonce.........according to Beyonce......

    Excuse me while I stretch and Yawn.

  43. #93

    Re: The star of Dreamgirls is Beyonce.........according to Beyonce......

    Quote Originally Posted by james1200 View Post
    beyonce is sweet, can actually sing and is majorly successful. she's probably gonna be the only person in history to have a number one single, album and movie simultaneously when "dreamgirls" comes out yet she's despised...now, bitches like paris hilton and madonna are known to be major bitches, they can't sing or barely sing, can't sell an album to save their lives or in madonna's case can no longer sell albums yet they're worshipped by the fags on here...i smell a racial double standard. sadly mostly from the black men on this site...we're certainly well known for tearing down our own when they get "too succesful". bullshit slave mentality.

    i'm biracial and yet it's clear as day to me anyway...sad you all can't see it.
    Nope. Sorry. I hate Paris, Madge AND Beyonce. And it has nothing to do with race.

  44. #94
    Professional Hoodrat james1200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cambridge, MA.
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,617

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The star of Dreamgirls is Beyonce.........according to Beyonce......

    why are you waving at me so much? once is enough.
    "Yo mama is so fat she can't even jump to a conclusion!"


  45. #95
    Professional Hoodrat james1200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cambridge, MA.
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,617

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The star of Dreamgirls is Beyonce.........according to Beyonce......

    Quote Originally Posted by Blueboy369 View Post
    Excuse me while I stretch and Yawn.
    you have to...otherwise you'll get cramps from being on your knees all day.


    *oh snap*
    "Yo mama is so fat she can't even jump to a conclusion!"


  46. #96

    Re: The star of Dreamgirls is Beyonce.........according to Beyonce......

    Quote Originally Posted by james1200 View Post
    why are you waving at me so much? once is enough.
    Not for you.

  47. #97
    Resident Nipple Inspector tavares's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    My Casket of a Room
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,932

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The star of Dreamgirls is Beyonce.........according to Beyonce......

    Quote Originally Posted by james1200 View Post
    beyonce is sweet, can actually sing and is majorly successful. she's probably gonna be the only person in history to have a number one single, album and movie simultaneously when "dreamgirls" comes out yet she's despised...now, bitches like paris hilton and madonna are known to be major bitches, they can't sing or barely sing, can't sell an album to save their lives or in madonna's case can no longer sell albums yet they're worshipped by the fags on here...i smell a racial double standard. sadly mostly from the black men on this site...we're certainly well known for tearing down our own when they get "too succesful". bullshit slave mentality.

    i'm biracial and yet it's clear as day to me anyway...sad you all can't see it.
    Chill out Rosie O'Donnell.

    Damn.

    I don't get how it's "racial" when people are "tearing down" light skinned, blonde weaved Beyonce and BUILDING UP curvy, brown skinned Jennifer Hudson?

    Stop. Think. THEN start whining... I still love you.

    JUST SAY SO WITHOUT THE DAMN FISH MOUTH, YOU INSUFFERABLE CUNT!
    ™Zerlock; ™boxerdudeuk

  48. #98

    Re: The star of Dreamgirls is Beyonce.........according to Beyonce......

    Quote Originally Posted by tavares View Post
    Chill out Rosie O'Donnell.

    Damn.

    I don't get how it's "racial" when people are "tearing down" light skinned, blonde weaved Beyonce and BUILDING UP curvy, brown skinned Jennifer Hudson?

    Stop. Think. THEN start whining... I still love you.


    Rotflmfao

  49. #99
    Professional Hoodrat james1200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cambridge, MA.
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,617

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The star of Dreamgirls is Beyonce.........according to Beyonce......

    Quote Originally Posted by tavares View Post
    Chill out Rosie O'Donnell.

    Damn.

    I don't get how it's "racial" when people are "tearing down" light skinned, blonde weaved Beyonce and BUILDING UP curvy, brown skinned Jennifer Hudson?

    Stop. Think. THEN start whining... I still love you.
    listen nipple boy...jennifer hudson is a nobody...the more apt comparison is between the treatment of those who've "made it"...the stupid bitches like lindsay lohan, paris, madonna etc. vs beyonce here...those who are marginal talents and yet are worshipped while beyonce who can sing is torn down. you telling me that a beyonce doesn't have to tip toe around her fans more so than these other bitches...if she did half the shit they did she'd be over. i mean look at the viciousness in this thread towards a girl who everyone knows is a sweet girl but you all imagine she is really evil inside, as if you all can read minds...all beyonce is guilty of is being a success and not showing her twat publicly.

    now i'm done whining. and like whitney "crack is wack" houston said, i'll always love you too.
    "Yo mama is so fat she can't even jump to a conclusion!"


  50. #100

    Re: The star of Dreamgirls is Beyonce.........according to Beyonce......

    Quote Originally Posted by james1200 View Post
    listen nipple boy...jennifer hudson is a nobody...the more apt comparison is between those who've "made it"...the stupid bitches like lindsay lohan, paris, madonna etc. who are marginal talents and yet are worshipped. you telling me that a beyonce doesn't have to tip toe around her fans more so than these other bitches...if she did half the shit they did she'd be over. look at this thread...and yet all beyonce is guilty of is being a success and not showing her twat publicly.

    now i'm done whining. and like whitney "crack is wack" houston said, i'll always love you too.
    Yes. Jennifer is a "nobody" that has outshined a "star". Jennifer is a "nobody" that will possibly win an Oscar while the "star" is counting her one Grammy she'll win for B'Day by default.

    Next!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.