JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

View Poll Results: These pics are..

Voters
150. You may not vote on this poll
  • HOT!

    138 92.00%
  • BAD!

    12 8.00%
Page 4 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3459 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 200 of 2760
  1. #151
    joejoesmoe
    Guest

    Re: Justin Timberlake Pube Teaser & Bulge WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    How Fucking HOT is this? -


    That lucky Bitch!! This is from the movie "Edison." I guess it's going right to DVD.

  2. #152
    joejoesmoe
    Guest

    Re: Justin Timberlake Pube Teaser & Bulge WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    More Pics:










  3. #153

    Re: Justin Timberlake Pube Teaser & Bulge WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    What a little tease he is! Pubes, bulges, shirtless and everyone drools. There are better faces, better bodies out there who don't mind showing more. If I wanna see shirtless guys showing bulge, I'll look at International Male catalogs or GQ magazine.

  4. #154
    joejoesmoe
    Guest

    Re: Justin Timberlake Pube Teaser & Bulge WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by naturist
    What a little tease he is! Pubes, bulges, shirtless and everyone drools. There are better faces, better bodies out there who don't mind showing more. If I wanna see shirtless guys showing bulge, I'll look at International Male catalogs or GQ magazine.
    Yeah but a pube here and a bulge there from someone you completely adore, vs a completely naked guy you don't give a shit about....What would rather have?

  5. #155

    Re: Justin Timberlake Pube Teaser & Bulge WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Cool pics, nice to see a bit of Justins pert arse for a change its one of his under valued assets

  6. #156
    joejoesmoe
    Guest

    Re: Justin Timberlake Pube Teaser & Bulge WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    More Pics:




  7. #157
    joejoesmoe
    Guest

    Re: Justin Timberlake Pube Teaser & Bulge WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    So I guess Justin is gonna be the next Rambo. It's his first leading role. As great as I think he is, I don't think he's cut to play Rambo. Check it out:

    http://contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed....bo_27_03_2006#

  8. #158
    Resident Nipple Inspector tavares's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    My Casket of a Room
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,939

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Justin Timberlake Pube Teaser & Bulge WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by joejoesmoe
    New Pics:

    okay, are you kidding me, timberfake?

    YOU'RE NOT BLACK!


  9. #159
    Professional Hoodrat james1200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cambridge, MA.
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,617

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Justin Timberlake Pube Teaser & Bulge WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    C'mon Tavares...I'm mixed and I dig a lot of white celebs...you must too. A hot guy is a hot guy...and wiggers like Timberlake are even hotter.
    "Yo mama is so fat she can't even jump to a conclusion!"


  10. #160
    joejoesmoe
    Guest

    Re: Justin Timberlake Pube Teaser & Bulge WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by tavares
    okay, are you kidding me, timberfake?

    YOU'RE NOT BLACK!

    So because he's wearing a white shirt, that makes him black? I figure you, being part black, would not make stereotypical comments like that. Because a person looks or acts a certain way, it defines who they are? I really wonder whether you're serious in everything you say, or just an attention whore.

  11. #161
    Resident Nipple Inspector tavares's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    My Casket of a Room
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,939

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Justin Timberlake Pube Teaser & Bulge WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by joejoesmoe
    So because he's wearing a white shirt, that makes him black? I figure you, being part black, would not make stereotypical comments like that. Because a person looks or acts a certain way, it defines who they are? I really wonder whether you're serious in everything you say, or just an attention whore.
    I don't get what the white shirt has to do with anything.

    But if you want to take me to task on any and everything I have to say, then do a little research. It's not just me thinking that timberlake is trying to assimilate. White people and black people alike have noticed his mannerisms, his conversational vocal inflections... the fact he's around a mob of black people all the time -- in his camp and in his social circle --

    if I started singing merengue, speaking spanish, speaking english with a spanish accent, was around latinos all the time -- professionally and personally, being asked to host the 50th anniversary show honoring a high profile latino record label... and I was ASIAN... would you think someone would be ignorant for thinking I was trying to be something other than my Asian ethnicity, or would you think someone would at least have reason to wonder?

    That's all I'm saying. I'm seeing him forever surrounding himself with black people and I'm just wondering, what's the deal? It's like once he got out of his N*SYNC world, he just gravitated to this... "other" world. As a black person (that's my primary identification... I don't pull the Mariah Carey and list all my ethnicities thinking that people will see something OTHER THAN my black ass), I thought it was cool -- at first. A southern white boy being down with the black musical movement. But, for me, it's starting to get just a little too uncomfortable -- so I said something.

  12. #162

    Re: Justin Timberlake Pube Teaser & Bulge WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Hey i admire the way you argue, its very developed and interesting. I also think you may have a vaild point.

    But, and please dont hate me are call me superfcial but i come on to this website to chat about the men, not issues of race, ethnicity, are anything else. I just feel that there is a time and a place for your views, and this forum isnt that.

    Lets get back to talking about Justin's body! lol

  13. #163
    joejoesmoe
    Guest

    Re: Justin Timberlake Pube Teaser & Bulge WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by tavares
    I don't get what the white shirt has to do with anything.

    But if you want to take me to task on any and everything I have to say, then do a little research. It's not just me thinking that timberlake is trying to assimilate. White people and black people alike have noticed his mannerisms, his conversational vocal inflections... the fact he's around a mob of black people all the time -- in his camp and in his social circle --

    if I started singing merengue, speaking spanish, speaking english with a spanish accent, was around latinos all the time -- professionally and personally, being asked to host the 50th anniversary show honoring a high profile latino record label... and I was ASIAN... would you think someone would be ignorant for thinking I was trying to be something other than my Asian ethnicity, or would you think someone would at least have reason to wonder?

    That's all I'm saying. I'm seeing him forever surrounding himself with black people and I'm just wondering, what's the deal? It's like once he got out of his N*SYNC world, he just gravitated to this... "other" world. As a black person (that's my primary identification... I don't pull the Mariah Carey and list all my ethnicities thinking that people will see something OTHER THAN my black ass), I thought it was cool -- at first. A southern white boy being down with the black musical movement. But, for me, it's starting to get just a little too uncomfortable -- so I said something.
    You don't see what the white shirt is about? I mentioned it because of your previous post of you including the pic of him wearing a white shirt. "You're Not Black." Well? Tell me, what is it about that photo that makes him black? Or is it that he's can't be surrounded by black people? What's wrong with wanting to associate yourself with black people? Maybe he's surrounded by them because they just may be friends, regardless of the fact that they’re black. So if I were friends with you, people would then think that I was black/latino because I'm surrounding myself with you? There is no logic to what you're saying at all. You've made it very clear that you're an attention whore and will find negativity in just about everything to get people to react to you.

  14. #164

    Re: Justin Timberlake Pube Teaser & Bulge WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by tavares
    I don't get what the white shirt has to do with anything.

    But if you want to take me to task on any and everything I have to say, then do a little research. It's not just me thinking that timberlake is trying to assimilate. White people and black people alike have noticed his mannerisms, his conversational vocal inflections... the fact he's around a mob of black people all the time -- in his camp and in his social circle --

    if I started singing merengue, speaking spanish, speaking english with a spanish accent, was around latinos all the time -- professionally and personally, being asked to host the 50th anniversary show honoring a high profile latino record label... and I was ASIAN... would you think someone would be ignorant for thinking I was trying to be something other than my Asian ethnicity, or would you think someone would at least have reason to wonder?

    That's all I'm saying. I'm seeing him forever surrounding himself with black people and I'm just wondering, what's the deal? It's like once he got out of his N*SYNC world, he just gravitated to this... "other" world. As a black person (that's my primary identification... I don't pull the Mariah Carey and list all my ethnicities thinking that people will see something OTHER THAN my black ass), I thought it was cool -- at first. A southern white boy being down with the black musical movement. But, for me, it's starting to get just a little too uncomfortable -- so I said something.

    That is so stupid......I'm black and don't have a problem with him hanging around black people......of course we do have a right to be suspicious on occassions...since the black community has been through alot all these years......but with Justin..HELL NO..

    The guy is from MEMPHIS.......where african americans are the majority of the population.......I expect him to have more black friends...he probaly grew up with them....

  15. #165
    Resident Nipple Inspector tavares's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    My Casket of a Room
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,939

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Justin Timberlake Pube Teaser & Bulge WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by pisces_ken02
    That is so stupid...
    you're right. i'm sorry.

    Quote Originally Posted by joejoesmoe
    ...There is no logic to what you're saying at all. You've made it very clear that you're an attention whore and will find negativity in just about everything to get people to react to you.
    Yes, I'm so sorry. You've made me realize just how horrible I am for being an attention whore.

    Quote Originally Posted by jessicarabit99
    ***post removed***
    And I TOTALLY deserve that! no racial slur directed towards me will even begin to measure up to the pain and suffering I caused by vomitting over Jesse McCartney or saying I don't like Timberlake.

    Congratulations, you've all put me in my place! I'll be a new Tavares and do nothing but agree with you all about all of your wonderful, sexy and arousing choices in male celebrities to drool over!

    Justin is SOOOOO sexy, guys! Let's see more pics of him please!

  16. #166
    joejoesmoe
    Guest

    Re: Justin Timberlake Pube Teaser & Bulge WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by tavares
    you're right. i'm sorry.



    Yes, I'm so sorry. You've made me realize just how horrible I am for being an attention whore.



    And I TOTALLY deserve that! no racial slur directed towards me will even begin to measure up to the pain and suffering I caused by vomitting over Jesse McCartney or saying I don't like Timberlake.

    Congratulations, you've all put me in my place! I'll be a new Tavares and do nothing but agree with you all about all of your wonderful, sexy and arousing choices in male celebrities to drool over!

    Justin is SOOOOO sexy, guys! Let's see more pics of him please!
    No one is saying that. You're entitled to your own opinion, by all means. You're just not always wise with your words. You have things to say? That's fine, speak your mind. But does it always have to be something negative? Do you always have to take what someone else says and twist it so that it's the exact opposite? If you hate Justin Timberlake, Kevin Zegers, Alton....That's fine. Instead of posting comments in threads where people are praising these certain individuals, start your own thread and talk about how much you fucking hate them. And dude, trust me, if anyone has a sense of humor, it's me. I've laughed at some of the things you've said. But when you say things that have no relevance, it makes everyone suspect that the only reason you're saying those things is for attention. Also, know that when I respond to you, it's not to attack you. If I feel that I need to react and speak my mind, then I will. It's always within reason. And jessicarabit99, what you said was totally uncalled for. I don't care if by using that word, you meant ignorant, loud, and uneducated. You don't fucking call someone that. If you want to describe someone by those characteristics, than you can use words like "ignorant, loud, and uneducated."

  17. #167
    Resident Nipple Inspector tavares's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    My Casket of a Room
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,939

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Justin Timberlake Pube Teaser & Bulge WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by joejoesmoe
    No one is saying that...
    Let me tell you a little secret... I especially try to piss you off because the way you respond (I'm embarrassed to admit) turns me on. It doesn't mean that I LOVE IT, but I do have say I get that certain "feeling".

    No offense, but I think (if I wasn't 3 years celibate) you'd be real good in bed!

  18. #168
    joejoesmoe
    Guest

    Re: Justin Timberlake Pube Teaser & Bulge WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by tavares
    Let me tell you a little secret... I especially try to piss you off because the way you respond (I'm embarrassed to admit) turns me on. It doesn't mean that I LOVE IT, but I do have say I get that certain "feeling".

    No offense, but I think (if I wasn't 3 years celibate) you'd be real good in bed!
    You're hilarious

  19. #169

    Re: Justin Timberlake Pube Teaser & Bulge WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    They're his bodyguards FFS

  20. #170
    joejoesmoe
    Guest

    Re: Justin Timberlake Pube Teaser & Bulge WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    REALLY hot pic! His trail is so hot:



  21. #171
    Sex God steampunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    543

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Justin Timberlake Pube Teaser & Bulge WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by tavares
    okay, are you kidding me, timberfake?

    YOU'RE NOT BLACK!

    Those are his bodygaurds
    "The world cannot live at the level of its great men." -Mamoru Oshii

  22. #172
    Resident Nipple Inspector tavares's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    My Casket of a Room
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,939

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Justin Timberlake Pube Teaser & Bulge WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by preciousroy
    Those are his bodygaurds
    Roll your little eyes if you want to...
    even if you are 2 weeks late to the conversation

  23. #173

    Re: Justin Timberlake Pube Teaser & Bulge WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    That last picture is so amazing, im rock hard just looking at it, cheers Joe

  24. #174
    joejoesmoe
    Guest

    Re: Justin Timberlake Pube Teaser & Bulge WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by daz1984
    That last picture is so amazing, im rock hard just looking at it, cheers Joe
    Cheers

  25. #175
    Resident Nipple Inspector tavares's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    My Casket of a Room
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,939

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Justin Timberlake Pube Teaser & Bulge WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nik2
    Tavares,

    I also like the way you argue and bring up issues that most people in the US would rather not deal with (I know not everyone here is from the US but a country whose cultural inheritance IS racism - slavery and now institutinalized racism - it is astounding that we cringe rather than deal intelligently with the fact that THIS IS the poisoned chalice that has been passed down from one generation to another).

    Keep fighting the good fight Tavares...

    You should also post some pics of yourself so we can see ahat you look like. I bet you're cute
    Thank you.

    Although I'm a little disappointed that you don't find ANY of us attractive (us meaning white) lol, but to each his own right?
    That's not true. That's what OTHER people said about me because I don't like Jesse McCartney and whatever the fuck a zac efron is. Actually, I just finished jerking off to Tim McGraw.

  26. #176
    joejoesmoe
    Guest

    Re: Justin Timberlake Pube Teaser & Bulge WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Diablillo


    some fake:

    Thanks. It's nice to see someone else make a contribution besides me

  27. #177
    joejoesmoe
    Guest

    Re: Justin Timberlake Pube Teaser & Bulge WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I love his hands. His fingers are nice and long



  28. #178
    Resident Nipple Inspector tavares's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    My Casket of a Room
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,939

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Justin Timberlake Pube Teaser & Bulge WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by joejoesmoe
    I love his hands. His fingers are nice and long
    Oooh... it bodes well for me that you love long fingers! You're so dreamy!

  29. #179
    joejoesmoe
    Guest

    Re: Justin Timberlake Pube Teaser & Bulge WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    This is funny everytime I watch it. If you've seen it already, I'm sure you'll agree. If not, I know you'll like it



    http://rapidshare.de/files/17626009/...video.wmv.html

  30. #180
    joejoesmoe
    Guest

    Re: Justin Timberlake Pube Teaser & Bulge WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Look at what I came across! This is so fucking hot:




    http://youtube.com/watch?v=NK3Q4mCKl...n%20timberlake

  31. #181
    The Notorious C.U.N.T. TierraSimms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Atlanta
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,574

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Justin Timberlake Pube Teaser & Bulge WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    My only pet peeve with JT is the fact he is still with fugly Cameron Diaz. That that, I don't have a word to describe "that", is a pitted face, ugly ass "it". I don't know what he sees in her and could do a hell of a lot better than that.
    http://i27.tinypic.com/2nlbo8x.jpg

    Yeah, the bitch is BACK!

  32. #182
    joejoesmoe
    Guest

    Re: Justin Timberlake Pube Teaser & Bulge WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by TierraSimms
    My only pet peeve with JT is the fact he is still with fugly Cameron Diaz. That that, I don't have a word to describe "that", is a pitted face, ugly ass "it". I don't know what he sees in her and could do a hell of a lot better than that.
    I think they look really good together. She has a fun/corky personality. Plus, she's at her sexual peek and so is he. You know they're just humpin like bunnies. And it's not like she's ugly, she's hot as hell.

  33. #183
    Resident Nipple Inspector tavares's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    My Casket of a Room
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,939

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Justin Timberlake Pube Teaser & Bulge WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by joejoesmoe
    I think they look really good together. She has a fun/corky personality...
    Um... do you mean "quirky"? Unless there's something I'm missing, and Diaz does, in fact, pop out of champagne bottles.

  34. #184
    joejoesmoe
    Guest

    Re: Justin Timberlake Pube Teaser & Bulge WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by tavares
    Um... do you mean "quirky"? Unless there's something I'm missing, and Diaz does, in fact, pop out of champagne bottles.
    LOL, I've seen it spelled both ways.

  35. #185
    Porn Star jessicarabit99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Chicago
    Gender
    Transexual Female
    Orientation
    Straight
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    443

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Justin Timberlake Pube Teaser & Bulge WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Here is a GIGANTIC pube teaser photo...Because it's so large I have to hotlink, so I will provide a link in case it get pulled. Best viewed large.



    http://wobpictures.com/~justin/galle...gstone_001.jpg

    Mary Cherry 1: A Callow, Greedy, Retarded Person

  36. #186
    joejoesmoe
    Guest

    Re: Justin Timberlake Pube Teaser & Bulge WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Thanks for posting

  37. #187
    joejoesmoe
    Guest

    Re: Justin Timberlake Pube Teaser & Bulge WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    More hot pics:






  38. #188
    Resident Nipple Inspector tavares's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    My Casket of a Room
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,939

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Justin Timberlake Pube Teaser & Bulge WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by joejoesmoe
    LOL, I've seen it spelled both ways.
    okay!

  39. #189
    joejoesmoe
    Guest

    Re: Justin Timberlake Pube Teaser & Bulge WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Just because he's fucking hot:


























  40. #190
    Porn Star scorpionxxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    435
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Justin Timberlake Pube Teaser & Bulge WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    GREAT AND HOT PICS DUDE THANKS FOR SHARING

  41. #191
    joejoesmoe
    Guest

    Re: Justin Timberlake Pube Teaser & Bulge WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by scorpionxxx
    GREAT AND HOT PICS DUDE THANKS FOR SHARING
    No Prob

  42. #192
    Sex God torontoguy22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    751

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Justin Timberlake Pube Teaser & Bulge WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    O damn, AMAZING pics!

  43. #193
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    2,094

    Code of Conduct

    How big IS Justin Timberlake?

    I've heard he's small...
    I've heard he's big...
    I've heard his nickname is Justin Trousersnake....
    I've heard he doens't know why people call him that....

    What's the deal?

    Does anyone have any pics of him, so I can judge? I know there's no nude pics of him (Well as far as I know, if you have some, POST THEM!!!) But any ones where you can see the shape of his package etc, would be great!!

    Thank You

  44. #194
    lonestar
    Guest

    Re: How big IS Justin Timberlake?

    .. and the whole world is asking the same question

  45. #195
    In Memory of Shaun
    Croynan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    California
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    15,348

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How big IS Justin Timberlake?



    And the rationale for wanting and or needing to know/have this information is..............................................?? ????

    Size, it always has to be about size.

    Forget who the person is and in this case it might not be such a bad idea and his fame far out stretches his abilities - yes the word "talents" was deleberately omitted.

    Oh well, never mind.

    just the village idiot venting some frustration as to the way people are taken in by these so called "peformers" these days. and yes I know I shall be chastised for my comments, so just get in line to the right>>>>>>>>> and wait your turn. now wips or chains or hot wax please. my skin is very delicate.


  46. #196
    Needs more cayenne KentuckyPython's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Malebolge
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    5,165
    Blog Entries
    121

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How big IS Justin Timberlake?


    I've never understood the male fascination with penis size. It's not just gay men either. Straight guys seems fascinated with how big another guy is. Nor have I understood the fascination with Justin Timberlake. Image how much the fascination with Justin's penis size baffles me.


    The only way to get rid of temptation is to yield to it. ~Oscar Wilde

  47. #197
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    2,094

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How big IS Justin Timberlake?

    OMG, why do people have to be so condescending and make me look stupid for asking this question?

    I wanna know, and I know I'm not the only one that does. I'm not gonna "judge" him b/c it's not like I'm gonna see him in real life anyways. But would I rather fantasize about him have a bigger one than a tiny one? yes.

    And I've never done anything with a guy so I don't know how important penis size is, but don't act like you guys would like a 1cm penis more than a 7" one.

  48. #198

    Re: How big IS Justin Timberlake?

    Hi Ross, use your imagination.

    Let's say it's 3 inches in its flaccid state and grows to a throbbing, pulsating 6 inches, all nestled in a bush of sandy brown pubes. His scrotum is pulled up tight, awaiting the release of a huge load!


    Now that would make him average!

  49. #199
    Needs more cayenne KentuckyPython's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Malebolge
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    5,165
    Blog Entries
    121

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How big IS Justin Timberlake?

    Quote Originally Posted by ross_1986
    OMG, why do people have to be so condescending and make me look stupid for asking this question?

    I wanna know, and I know I'm not the only one that does. I'm not gonna "judge" him b/c it's not like I'm gonna see him in real life anyways. But would I rather fantasize about him have a bigger one than a tiny one? yes.

    And I've never done anything with a guy so I don't know how important penis size is, but don't act like you guys would like a 1cm penis more than a 7" one.
    I'm not making fun of you. Honestly, penis size is really not a big deal. Men are somehow conditioned that it's a mark of masculinity. It's not. It's an organ (one that I'm quite fond of on myself and others mind you). A penis can be too big and make sex painful if not down right impossible.

    While I think the object of your affections could be better chosen, Justin is yours. That is your right.

    Now about this virginity thing. Plenty of us would be happen to make that problem go away for you.


    The only way to get rid of temptation is to yield to it. ~Oscar Wilde

  50. #200
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    2,094

    Code of Conduct

    Re: How big IS Justin Timberlake?

    Quote Originally Posted by KentuckyPython
    I'm not making fun of you. Honestly, penis size is really not a big deal. Men are somehow conditioned that it's a mark of masculinity. It's not. It's an organ (one that I'm quite fond of on myself and others mind you). A penis can be too big and make sex painful if not down right impossible.
    Ok, well when you put it that way... I understand.

    Quote Originally Posted by KentuckyPython
    While I think the object of your affections could be better chosen, Justin is yours. That is your right.






    No, I'm just kidding. Everyone has their own taste

    Quote Originally Posted by KentuckyPython
    Now about this virginity thing. Plenty of us would be happen to make that problem go away for you.
    And I would be happy to let one of you to make this problem go away

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.