JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 27313233 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,600 of 1731

Thread: Joe Jonas [merged] thread

      
   
  1. #1551
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    41,786

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Joe Jonas [merged] thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinestro View Post
    He has nice brown eyes I could lost in. Dammit Joe why are you so cute?
    As you get lost in his eyes I wouldn't mind fucking his ass.
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  2. #1552
    Slut
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    206

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Joe Jonas [merged] thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie Boy View Post
    As you get lost in his eyes I wouldn't mind fucking his ass.
    haha I laughed so hard.. mainly because it's what I thought immediately I love the JoBros' asses :P

  3. #1553
    Yellow light of Fear Sinestro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,569

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Joe Jonas [merged] thread

    Well yes they are fantastic, I was trying not to let my dick rule me for once But in all seriousness I would love to see that eye just as much as the others

  4. #1554
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    41,786

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Joe Jonas [merged] thread

    I couldn't get lost in Joe's eyes. He's not as hot as he was just a few years ago, but he is still fuckably cute.
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  5. #1555

    Re: Joe Jonas [merged] thread

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A_PlJlZCAAEOzYh.jpg 
Views:	959 
Size:	37.7 KB 
ID:	911852
    Has this been uploaded before?

  6. #1556
    Yellow light of Fear Sinestro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,569

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Joe Jonas [merged] thread

    ^I don't think I've seen it, thanks Abner.

  7. #1557
    Taint-Aholic vacancy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,327

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Joe Jonas [merged] thread

    Quote Originally Posted by abnerxavier View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A_PlJlZCAAEOzYh.jpg 
Views:	959 
Size:	37.7 KB 
ID:	911852
    Has this been uploaded before?
    he has a strong confident strut....dammit i wanna peel those sweats off....i know theres a jock strap ready to burst open with hot cock any second under there

  8. #1558
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,704

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Joe Jonas [merged] thread

    Quote Originally Posted by abnerxavier View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A_PlJlZCAAEOzYh.jpg 
Views:	959 
Size:	37.7 KB 
ID:	911852
    Has this been uploaded before?
    Damn he ooks really good here Thanks for the pic!
    I like Ryan Gosling, Chris Pine, Chace Crawford, Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper, Tom Hiddleston, Kris Allen, Armie Hammer, Teddy Sears, Jon Kortajarena

  9. #1559
    Are you serious...?? MJEH89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    2,491

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Joe Jonas [merged] thread

    Joe and Nick are in Vail, Colorado...apparently skiing...

    here they are with 2 fangirls...



    JJ's Vail pix:



    "Go ahead and laugh! You deserve it!!!."

  10. #1560
    On the Prowl billie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Valencia, España
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    57

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Joe Jonas [merged] thread

    Quote Originally Posted by MJEH89 View Post
    I don't follow their music either. I don't own anything by the Jonai as a group nor NJ or JJ solo. I've caught a couple of "Jonas L.A." eps on Disney but other than that, nothing. Not even those ridiculous "Camp Rock" movies. But how can you say JJ isn't more charming now than he was 4-5 years ago?? He's sooooo much hotter now!! His latest "scruffy puppy" look he's got going on lately, I'm not too crazy about but when he cleans up a bit...sweeeeet!! JJ is hot, period!!

    this pic is from 2009, I think, and I think it's super hot:



    summer of 2011:


    He looks so serious these days and, in my opinion, that beard doesnt suit him so much. It makes him look older.
    However, back days, he looked so yummy, i liked how his old hair suited him






  11. #1561
    Wanderlust dereperez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    3,159
    Blog Entries
    5

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Joe Jonas [merged] thread

    My favorite Joe is 2010 Joe and 2011 Joe.

    2010 Joe:


    2011 Joe:
    Last edited by dereperez; January 3rd, 2013 at 03:14 AM.

  12. #1562
    Are you serious...?? MJEH89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    2,491

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Joe Jonas [merged] thread

    Blind Gossip

    Lies and Trying Times

    "He actually went home for Christmas. He spent a few pleasant days with his family, golfing and skiing and opening presents and enjoying family dinners.

    But he won’t be sticking around. He’s going to hop on a plane early next week and go play around Europe. By play, we mean hang out with his girlfriend (a bland girl who he doesn’t realize is totally using him to promote her product), drink until he is blackout drunk, and do enough cocaine and heroin to kill the average person.

    And, yes, his family knows about his problem. They have been trying, asking, begging, and demanding him to get help. None of it has worked. They had made arrangements to get him into rehab right after Christmas, so that could spend a month away from all the bad influences in his life, and be healthy for his upcoming tour. He lies and says that he is not using. He says that there is nothing wrong with him and that he doesn’t need to go to rehab. And, because he is an adult, no one can force him to go.

    These are trying times for the family. They are supposed to be in the studio this month, working on an album and getting ready for next month’s tour. Instead of doing either, he is taking off, leaving his family and his team in the dust so that he can go party some more. They are furious that he is letting him down. They are also scared that they will get the call one day that he has overdosed in some hotel room in Europe."

    the general consensus is going with Joe on this one.
    "Go ahead and laugh! You deserve it!!!."

  13. #1563
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    41,786

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Joe Jonas [merged] thread

    Quote Originally Posted by MJEH89 View Post
    Blind Gossip

    Lies and Trying Times

    "He actually went home for Christmas. He spent a few pleasant days with his family, golfing and skiing and opening presents and enjoying family dinners.

    But he won’t be sticking around. He’s going to hop on a plane early next week and go play around Europe. By play, we mean hang out with his girlfriend (a bland girl who he doesn’t realize is totally using him to promote her product), drink until he is blackout drunk, and do enough cocaine and heroin to kill the average person.

    And, yes, his family knows about his problem. They have been trying, asking, begging, and demanding him to get help. None of it has worked. They had made arrangements to get him into rehab right after Christmas, so that could spend a month away from all the bad influences in his life, and be healthy for his upcoming tour. He lies and says that he is not using. He says that there is nothing wrong with him and that he doesn’t need to go to rehab. And, because he is an adult, no one can force him to go.

    These are trying times for the family. They are supposed to be in the studio this month, working on an album and getting ready for next month’s tour. Instead of doing either, he is taking off, leaving his family and his team in the dust so that he can go party some more. They are furious that he is letting him down. They are also scared that they will get the call one day that he has overdosed in some hotel room in Europe."

    the general consensus is going with Joe on this one.
    It sounds more like the Beebs. It doesn't sound at all like Joe.
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  14. #1564
    Dreamer
    eddielee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,808
    Blog Entries
    158

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Joe Jonas [merged] thread

    I think the blind item is about Joe Jonas. If you've followed previous blind items they seem to fit him better than Bieber. I hope and pray that it's not true or not as bad as claimed. I don't want to hear terrible news that he has overdosed and died.

  15. #1565
    Wanderlust dereperez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    3,159
    Blog Entries
    5

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Joe Jonas [merged] thread

    I have a question about these "Blind Items". Are they even true?? I mean, if it were really true, wouldn't they just come out with the names of the celebs/people in question? I thought they always kept it "blind" and nebulous because they were just made up stuff for gossip, and they didn't want to use real names due to possibly being sued for libel.

    I always thought they were mainly gossipy fabrications. Confirmation, anyone??

  16. #1566
    Porn Star pikespeak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    429

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Joe Jonas [merged] thread

    Quote Originally Posted by dereperez View Post
    I have a question about these "Blind Items". Are they even true?? I mean, if it were really true, wouldn't they just come out with the names of the celebs/people in question? I thought they always kept it "blind" and nebulous because they were just made up stuff for gossip, and they didn't want to use real names due to possibly being sued for libel.

    I always thought they were mainly gossipy fabrications. Confirmation, anyone??
    Blind items and its veracity depends on the source of the blind. Some are very true, some are very false.

  17. #1567

    Re: Joe Jonas [merged] thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie Boy View Post
    It sounds more like the Beebs. It doesn't sound at all like Joe.
    I thought the "These are trying times for the family" remark in the blind item all but give it away as the Jonas Brothers. Not only the family, but their prior album: Lines, Vines and Trying Times.

  18. #1568
    Wanderlust dereperez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    3,159
    Blog Entries
    5

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Joe Jonas [merged] thread

    Quote Originally Posted by pikespeak View Post
    Blind items and its veracity depends on the source of the blind. Some are very true, some are very false.
    Ok thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by trinket View Post
    I thought the "These are trying times for the family" remark in the blind item all but give it away as the Jonas Brothers. Not only the family, but their prior album: Lines, Vines and Trying Times.
    Yeah it basically points to Joe Jonas (or at least the Jonas Brothers), or at least they are trying to point people in that direction.

    Doesn't sound like it'd be something Joe would do though. At least not to the degree that the blind item (and past ones) is suggesting.

  19. #1569

    Re: Joe Jonas [merged] thread

    Quote Originally Posted by dereperez View Post
    Doesn't sound like it'd be something Joe would do though. At least not to the degree that the blind item (and past ones) is suggesting.
    Well, the great falsehood of celebrity is the illusion that we "know" them. We know what the celebrity or handlers want to project, what others in their circle or those encountering them might say, or a feeling or conclusion we might intuit about their personalities by piecing together different parts of data. Not saying this blind item is the least bit true, or it's even about him - but in general terms, Joe could be the sweetest and most wholesome guy around, but he could also be a massive douchebag with a host of problems or coping mechanisms; we just don't know. I saw "Flight" (with Denzel Washington) the other day and was just thinking about how it effectively dramatizes how someone can be an addict and a "high-functioning" one at that.

  20. #1570
    Wanderlust dereperez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    3,159
    Blog Entries
    5

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Joe Jonas [merged] thread

    Oh i know that celebs can paint whatever public picture they want of themselves, or what the media wants to project. I'm just saying I would be a bit surprised based on what I "know" of him...but I know it's totally possible that the blind item could be true. I know it's not impossible.

  21. #1571
    Slut
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Grand Rapids
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    237

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Joe Jonas [merged] thread

    Quote Originally Posted by dereperez View Post
    I have a question about these "Blind Items". Are they even true?? I mean, if it were really true, wouldn't they just come out with the names of the celebs/people in question? I thought they always kept it "blind" and nebulous because they were just made up stuff for gossip, and they didn't want to use real names due to possibly being sued for libel.

    I always thought they were mainly gossipy fabrications. Confirmation, anyone??

    I don't put any faith in any blind items. This one in particular sounds like it was written exactly so people would be able to guess who it was. With no names, no facts and no sources, anyone can write anything and claim it to be truth when it's completely made up garbage. It's just a loophole for people to use vicious slander, or for bored celebrity stalkers to make up fantasies. I suppose it's possible there is sometimes truth to some of them. But I'm guessing the 'true' blind items are more likely 1 in 100.

  22. #1572
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    41,786

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Joe Jonas [merged] thread

    One moment.
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  23. #1573
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    41,786

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Joe Jonas [merged] thread

    Quote Originally Posted by trinket View Post
    I thought the "These are trying times for the family" remark in the blind item all but give it away as the Jonas Brothers. Not only the family, but their prior album: Lines, Vines and Trying Times.
    Is that an admission that you yourself created this "blind" item?
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  24. #1574

    Re: Joe Jonas [merged] thread

    Jan 9 article "Did Joe Jonas Just Get Outed".... http://www.newnownext.com/joe-jonas-...swift/01/2013/

    Then a story surfaced of him being rude to a gay fan. Followed quickly by paparazzi pics and a headline of "Joe Joans the perfect gent as he hails a cab for girlfriend"

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ide-lobby.html

    Sounds like someone's publicist is working overtime for damage control...

  25. #1575
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    41,786

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Joe Jonas [merged] thread

    Sounds more like mere conjecture based on lame speculation with a shitload of wishful thinking. I'm not saying Joe isn't gay, just that trying to read anything into all that is...... weak at best.

    Besides, if any of them is gay its most likely Nick. He is definitely for gay marriage. Does he have his eye on some hot guy?
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  26. #1576
    Wanderlust dereperez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    3,159
    Blog Entries
    5

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Joe Jonas [merged] thread

    Quote Originally Posted by wysguymd View Post
    Jan 9 article "Did Joe Jonas Just Get Outed".... http://www.newnownext.com/joe-jonas-...swift/01/2013/

    Then a story surfaced of him being rude to a gay fan. Followed quickly by paparazzi pics and a headline of "Joe Joans the perfect gent as he hails a cab for girlfriend"

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ide-lobby.html

    Sounds like someone's publicist is working overtime for damage control...
    That first link just seems like some random guy ranting....and is reaching really, really far.

  27. #1577
    Are you serious...?? MJEH89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    2,491

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Joe Jonas [merged] thread

    I feel so sorry for JJ and NJ for this bullshit "they were rude to us" thing. Now the guys feel they need to do damage control. Fuck it!! They don't NEED to do damage control!! they didn't do anything wrong. they're just fine.

    JJ yesterday in NYC:

    "Go ahead and laugh! You deserve it!!!."

  28. #1578
    JUB Addict Sausy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    20,803
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Joe Jonas [merged] thread

    Blind items probably tend to have much more truth in them than not... Hollywood has a lot of "open secrets" that publicists just want to keep out of the way if they can, lest they cast an unwanted glare into the personal life or image or marketability of the big celebrities and public personalities(politics, business, fashion and the like). Whether it's who's gay/bi... who's a lush, who's cheating with everyone, who's nasty to everyone, who's a druggie, etc.
    unofficial official mini meet Friday- Saturday April 11-12, 2014

  29. #1579
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    41,786

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Joe Jonas [merged] thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Sausy View Post
    Blind items probably tend to have much more truth in them than not... Hollywood has a lot of "open secrets" that publicists just want to keep out of the way if they can, lest they cast an unwanted glare into the personal life or image or marketability of the big celebrities and public personalities(politics, business, fashion and the like). Whether it's who's gay/bi... who's a lush, who's cheating with everyone, who's nasty to everyone, who's a druggie, etc.
    Actually blind items tend to be the least reliable. They aren't based in fact and therefore have to be blind items or risk a libel lawsuit. If someone is speaking based on actual factual information, even if it is their own opinion they are offered a bit more protection under the law. The whole point of the "blind item" is that it is legally ambiguous, no specific person is named as the target, therefore no specific person has grounds to sue. If there was any possible evidence to give any credence to the rumor it wouldn't need to be blind.
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  30. #1580
    Are you serious...?? MJEH89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    2,491

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Joe Jonas [merged] thread

    the guys were in Mexico talking about their tour which begins in Mexico in a few weeks...





    "Go ahead and laugh! You deserve it!!!."

  31. #1581

    Re: Joe Jonas [merged] thread

    Quote Originally Posted by PreTTy PeTe View Post
    isn't that one of the jonas. who could it be?

    lets see the one who has a beard and a reality program

    the other one who is scaring the fuck out of everyone because of his drug abuse

    the other one who is still squeaky clean but..........he might like men. …
    Which is which?

  32. #1582
    Porn Star pikespeak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    429

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Joe Jonas [merged] thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie Boy View Post
    Actually blind items tend to be the least reliable.
    Yeah, those blinds about Rock Hudson, James Dean, Zachary Quinto, Ellen, Rosie, Jodie Foster, Whitney Houston are really not reliable.

    Blinds can be VERY reliable, but it depends on the source of the blind. Some sources are for pure entertainment value and are usually not true but, Perez Hilton, Blind Gossip and Ted C had many very true blinds.

  33. #1583
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    41,786

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Joe Jonas [merged] thread

    Quote Originally Posted by pikespeak View Post
    Yeah, those blinds about Rock Hudson, James Dean, Zachary Quinto, Ellen, Rosie, Jodie Foster, Whitney Houston are really not reliable.

    Blinds can be VERY reliable, but it depends on the source of the blind. Some sources are for pure entertainment value and are usually not true but, Perez Hilton, Blind Gossip and Ted C had many very true blinds.
    Before the digital age there was this saying: Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Another thing about blind items is that afterward one can say they were about someone different than originally meant. Easy to claim one was right under those circumstances.
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  34. #1584
    Are you serious...?? MJEH89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    2,491

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Joe Jonas [merged] thread

    some recent pix of a sexy guy named Joe...





    "Go ahead and laugh! You deserve it!!!."

  35. #1585
    Sex God tmb1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Seattle
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    809

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Joe Jonas [merged] thread

    Quote Originally Posted by MJEH89 View Post
    some recent pix of a sexy guy named Joe...





    Holy fuck! I really haven't been paying much attention the last year. When did my hottie Joe get so fugly! He looks like he is on the road to bringing back "heroin chic". And Nick is suddenly the HOTTEST MAN ALIVE!

  36. #1586
    Porn Star Vaischakalogia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    498

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Joe Jonas [merged] thread

    The way he stare drives me nuts if i saw him i would be all over that stuff.
    Last edited by Vaischakalogia; February 15th, 2013 at 10:13 PM.
    Society is funny. They ask you to be yourself and yet they judge you.

  37. #1587
    Are you serious...?? MJEH89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    2,491

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Joe Jonas [merged] thread

    Quote Originally Posted by tmb1 View Post
    When did my hottie Joe get so fugly! He looks like he is on the road to bringing back "heroin chic". And Nick is suddenly the HOTTEST MAN ALIVE!
    yeah, i know JJ has let himself go a little, but i still think he's hot and sexy...maybe it's this whole Blanda thing, idk...

    here he is at Coachella 2011:



    2011:



    november 2012:



    as far as NJ being the "hottest man alive", idk. he's handsome, yes, but he's 100% hetero. it just seems like a waste of time to drool over a straight boy. but you can if you want...

    Last edited by MJEH89; February 15th, 2013 at 10:35 PM.
    "Go ahead and laugh! You deserve it!!!."

  38. #1588
    Wanderlust dereperez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    3,159
    Blog Entries
    5

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Joe Jonas [merged] thread

    Quote Originally Posted by MJEH89 View Post
    yeah, i know JJ has let himself go a little, but i still think he's hot and sexy...maybe it's this whole Blanda thing, idk...

    here he is at Coachella 2011:



    2011:



    november 2012:



    as far as NJ being the "hottest man alive", idk. he's handsome, yes, but he's 100% hetero. it just seems like a waste of time to drool over a straight boy. but you can if you want...

    That Coachella pic was from April 2012 btw...not 2011. Yes, Joe was still super hot in early 2012. He let himself go somewhere around the summer...and has never returned.

  39. #1589
    Porn Star bedshaped85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    443

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Joe Jonas [merged] thread

    I can't even open this thread w/o fearing the worst. Hard to believe its the same Joe I wanted in the 2010/11 era when he was transforming from a cute boy into a sexy man.

    Anyone else notice how in more recent pics he is seen bulging his eyes out or making crazy faces at the camera. Its strange to be honest. Thank god we still have Nick. Lmao.

  40. #1590
    no home ElmosToe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Posts
    3,939

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Joe Jonas [merged] thread

    What has always fascinated me about the Jonai are their uncanny ability to show their shit off; ass, bulge, body and be completely innocent about it. They claim to be good little christian boys, yet they intentionally hype and sell their sex appeal like prostitutes. I love it when pictures of them surface and they all are sporting massive bulges yet people carry on like it's nothing. Just once I would like to see a genuine article in People magazine or something that specifically just focuses on their bulges that are so prominently featured in the photos.

  41. #1591
    Porn Star bedshaped85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    443

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Joe Jonas [merged] thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ElmosToe View Post
    Just once I would like to see a genuine article in People magazine or something that specifically just focuses on their bulges that are so prominently featured in the photos.
    They HAVE been called out before. I recall a segment on Watch What Happens Live where Kevin is forced to play a game with Lance Bass called Guess That Jon-Ass. That was quite hilarious. Kevin didn't even pretend to be creeped out by it b/c he KNOWS what they're audience likes from them. Another instance (on the same show) is when Nick Jonas appeared and he is shown a video that a Jonas fan made of him grabbing his junk. He thought it was slightly creepy to know that ppl would do that but otherwise he KNOWS that his ass and bulge are worshipped by girls/gays.

  42. #1592
    Are you serious...?? MJEH89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    2,491

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Joe Jonas [merged] thread

    Quote Originally Posted by dereperez View Post
    He let himself go somewhere around the summer...and has never returned.
    Quote Originally Posted by bedshaped85 View Post
    I can't even open this thread w/o fearing the worst. Hard to believe its the same Joe I wanted in the 2010/11 era when he was transforming from a cute boy into a sexy man. Anyone else notice how in more recent pics he is seen bulging his eyes out or making crazy faces at the camera. Its strange to be honest.
    y'all need to quit picking on my Joe!!! i'm actually starting to get (kind of) used to the thicker hair. yes, i like the shorter hair, too, but JJ still looks sexy, imho...

    JJ over the last few days - New Orleans...Los Angeles:



    "Go ahead and laugh! You deserve it!!!."

  43. #1593
    Wanderlust dereperez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    3,159
    Blog Entries
    5

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Joe Jonas [merged] thread

    ^He actually looks ok in the first pic. Hair still a bit long, but at least he doesn't look totally unkempt.

    Second pic...holy disheveled-ness. I've seen way worse than these two pics though...

    Namely...



    ^That was him at his lowest point (though I think he was just tweeting a joke pic out, but still....).

    I think he's going back in the right direction recently.

  44. #1594
    Porn Star bedshaped85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    443

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Joe Jonas [merged] thread

    ^Lol I actually prefer the pic u hate. lol The texture of his skin looks flawless.

    The other recent pics...not so much.

    That said, I'm not giving up hope for a new look to debut around summer when the boys are promoting the new album. Until then I prefer to remember the good times..






    Hard to believe this is just two years ago.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails joejonas96.jpg   joejonas67.jpg   joejonas53.jpg   joejonas0.jpg  
    Last edited by bedshaped85; February 19th, 2013 at 05:08 PM.

  45. #1595
    Wanderlust dereperez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    3,159
    Blog Entries
    5

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Joe Jonas [merged] thread

    Joe is good at swallowing:



    ...doggie treats lol. The good ol' days...


    Joe likes cooking too:

    Last edited by dereperez; February 19th, 2013 at 10:29 PM.

  46. #1596
    Are you serious...?? MJEH89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    2,491

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Joe Jonas [merged] thread

    JJ on stage in Mexico...muy caliente, mi amigo!!!

    "Go ahead and laugh! You deserve it!!!."

  47. #1597
    Wanderlust dereperez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    3,159
    Blog Entries
    5

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Joe Jonas [merged] thread




  48. #1598
    Slut xXxSebastianxXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    229

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Joe Jonas [merged] thread

    He's still hot with his stoner look. You queens are shallow as fuck. Pointing out all his recent flaws when you should be looking at a mirror.
    Brian Kinney: "You're so beautifully naive, Mikey. It's business. You fuck or you get fucked."

  49. #1599
    Maverick Hunter Poozy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Over the Rainbow
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,440

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Joe Jonas [merged] thread

    Did Joe make a raunchy sex tape?

    http://www.afterelton.com/2013/03/joe-jonas-sex-tape
    "Your life is yours alone. Rise up and live it."
    Richard Rahl

  50. #1600

    Joe Jonas sex tape releasing April 3rd

    It all over the news

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.