Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys

Thread: Poofta training

Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Poofta training

A top and a sub meet. The top plays the role of the hard str8 macho male. He is the real male. The sub plays the poofta role. The only thing the sub wants, is to be the slut of all real macho males he sees and so he most certainly wants to be the top's slut, but that's totally impossible of course as the top is completely and only hooked on females. He is the real str8 guy and despises pooftas like this this kind of sub. Nevertheless the top indulges in teasing the sub, but without giving him any sexual satisfaction whatsoever. The top feels teased by women all day long without ever receiving the necessary sexual satisfaction, which is essential for him as the top is completely sexual. So the top sees the sub as an easy, willing and available victim for some kind of revenge and he is utterly eager to show the sub he will never be able to be the top's slut. How to act this out?

The top can act this out by ordering and/or allowing the sub the following (after having instructed the sub where and how he has to stand; when the top wants the sub to watch him, the top simply says: "stand with your balls my side", otherwise: "stand with your ass my side"):

-"pants down": the top knows the sub wants to be the slut of all macho males and as soon as the sub is in the presence of any macho male, the sub feels the absolute compulsion to get his pants down. So, this is an extreme tease for the sub. Can be ordered or allowed to the sub numerous times. The top can be quite abusive about it. While the sub stands in front of the top (ballwise or asswise), the top can come and turn around the sub to touch the sub disrespectfully with his hands, sqeeze, spank and/or slap the sub. Ball grabbing, foreskin pulling, etc,... Gentle and not too gentle with the hands. The order or permission "pants down" of course entails the top will order the sub to get "pants up". The sub will never be pants down more than 5 minutes, but the order or permission "pants down" can immeditely be followed by the order "pants up"

-"junk out": meaning the sub has to get cock and balls out of his fly and to let them hang there. Soft CBT with hands, but also the usual disrespectful strokings, spankings, feeling up ass crack with eager hand to find sub's ass hole. This order can also be "dick out" when the sub doesn't have to get his balls out. This is ideal to check the sub's cock status as it is totally forbidden to the sub to have the slightest beginning of a hard on. A poofta can not be allowed to have a hard on in the presence of a real male whatsoever. If there would be any beginning of a hard on, the top can squeeze the sub's cockhead hard or slap the sub's cock. But this can also be done without the sub sporting any beginning of a hard or as a precautionary measure by the top to prevent all possible beginnings of a hard on.

-"Pussy". meaning the sub has to make a mangina and put a trousers belt around his knees so that his cock and balls remain behind his legs

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=man-gina

This order can of course also be given as a measure by the against starting hard on of the sub. When the sub stands with his pussy, the top can try to find his vagina, gives strokings there and try some simulated cunnilingus of the sub's imaginary pussy only to show to the sub he will never be able to be the top's slut as the top needs a real woman with real pussy. The top says:" You wouldn't even be able to tell me whether you are vaginal or clitorian. Even if you would have cut your junk of and get a pussy there, I couldn't do anything with you as I need real pussy. I need chicks who are really vaginal for my big cock. You will never receive my cock, poofta. NEVER, do you hear me, piece of a shit?" The top can also give the sub the order to stroke his own pussy. Fistfucking with lube (between thighs) is also a very strong possibilty to tease the sub while the top tells him he would fistfuck his pussy everyday if he had a real pussy.

-"on your knees": the top can walk around the sub touching him with his legs and/or feet and/or hands, rubbing his trousers bulge (later on his briefs bulge, without ever showing his dick as it is a session with total cock denial in which it is made particularly clear to the sub he will never receive the top's dick as the top needs only real pussy and knows as soon as the sub receives a dick he has to have a following one - so complete COCK DENIAL) against the sub's face, stroking the sub's head like as he was some dog's head (head to be stroked like a full sexual organ). This order or permission can be combined with pants down of course and some other. It is important to combine orders. As the sub is a total poofta, he likes to feel a guy behind him (not only when on his knees but also when standing and in all other possitions. So, the top will stand behind the sub to stroke the sub's face. The top will use his hands a lot on the sub.

-"on your four": same comments as for "on your knees", except this position is more suitable for thorough crotch grabbing and possibly for spanking, although spanking while standing is often more pleasurable for top and sub.

-"position": exactly same comments as for "on your four" except top can put his feet on the sub's head.

-"carpette": sub has to lay down on floor on belly or back. The top works the sub with his feet (boots or sneakers). No actual trampling except when the top is sitting on a chair. Light trampling only. The top will from time to time hold his own crotch and tell the sub there is quite a big mantool in it the sub will never receive

-"present ass": very important order or permission for the sub. As a real poofta the sub wants only one thing. That's presenting his ass to a real male. That's total heaven for the sub. A total tease. This is an order which the top shall use, but not too much as it is more than a simple tease for the sub and the top as a str8 macho male wants to tease the sub, but then to frustrate him completely from his pleasure exactly like women frustrate the top from his pleasure. The top can fiercely rub his pelvis agaist the sub's ass without ever getting his pants down, spank that ass and feel it up and squueze it disrespectfully. It is a good moment to make it clear to the sub the top as a str8 macho male will never whatsoever give his dick to the sub even if the sub got castrated and got a pussy. The top is very clear. He wants female pussy. Ass can be presented in all positions: standing, laying on bed legs up, etc,...

-"finger up your ass": This can be ordered in all positions to the sub especially when he is presenting his ass, when the sub has to wait or during a break. Top can say to sub: "The only thing you will get up your ass here is your own finger. Nobody is interested in your shithole and I don't want to get my dick dirty with your shit." When the sub is ordered to get hiss finger out of his ass (never longer than a minute), he is ordered at the same time to clean it in his mouth by licking it or to go and wash his hands.

-"squat": same comments as for "pants down" and "on your knees". Fierce feeling up of the sub's crotch especially when he has to squat with his knees against a wall. Stroking the sub's head like a dog's.

- "stand face to wall" or "stand in corner": not meaned as a punishment as punishing is not the game here. The game here is teasing. Different orders here above can be given. Particularly teasing for the sub is "Junk out" as the sub is very exhibitionistic and always craves to show his cock and balls to the top as soon as they hang out

-"spreadeagle against wall": fierce feeling up of the sub and thorough disrepectful bodysearch without any penetration. Can be combined with other orders. The only thing the sub is doing with himself the top cann't do with the sub is "finger up your ass". Otherwise the top perfectly can get the pants of the sub down or get the sub's junk out of his trousers (standing behind the sub although it can also be done in front, but this seems to be less easy). Fierce crotch grabbing of the sub and rubbing of the top's pelvis against the sub's ass.

-"lay on bed" on belly or back for a simulated thorough fucking of the sub. This is extremely teasing for the sub. So, the top will not exagerate this as it is more than teasing for the sub. Possibility for top to sit asstraddle at sub's chest level for some CBT or spanking when sub is on his belly. Thorough face sitting with jeans on. Ordering the sub to sniff. Top will also hold sub's head between his thighs.

-"legs spread": can be combined with all the above orders or permissions except "pussy". As sub cann't spread his legs when he has his pussy, the top can say to the sub:"I want my sluts legs wide open ready to receive my huge dick. You cann't even open your legs when you make a pussy".

Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: Poofta training

The important thing is the top never forgets himself: he will play the role of the very masculine str8 macho male all along (cock denial is paramount), but at the same time he teases the sub as much as possible. The top does that by giving the sub the above orders and/or permissions, which the top knows to be extremely teasing for the sub. The sub can also be teased by very soft strokings by the top (immediately followed by checking out the sub's cock state as the sub is not allowed to have the slightest beginning of a hard on. If so, ill-treatment of sub's dick). At the same time the top denies the sub any actual sexual satisfaction, especially by cock denial. It is a very subtile game and very simple at the same time. The top can for instance allow the sub to worship his jeans fly telling him at the same time he will never be allowed to worship the top's cock and so on.

Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by Cum_Slave View Post
    I just busted a nut while reading that!

Soooo hot
    Well, don't tell me, man. I know.

The description gives a very good line to beginning and experienced Masters and subs. The Master knows what to do and hasn't to use His Imagination too much to find out what works with a particular sub and the sub knows everything wil go safe. An other advantage for the Master is of course there is no actual sex involved so that He can focus on the domination play only. An experienced Master told me He played very relaxed whith the scheme in mind and got out of the sub exactly what He wanted. Laying him on the floor and using His Feet on him. Find out what suits you.

Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

In French "poofta training" seems to be "lopage/larvage". I wonder whether anyone knows a good translation of "lopage/larvage" in English.

Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

In my view those orders are the minimum orders any slave has to obey.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

There are us masculine gay/bi men who are no different than straight men other than that the man likes to fuck gay/bi men and poofs instead of women. The poofs( and masculine bottoms) love servicing masculine studs.

Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by HornyHenry View Post
    There are us masculine gay/bi men who are no different than straight men other than that the man likes to fuck gay/bi men and poofs instead of women. The poofs( and masculine bottoms) love servicing masculine studs.
    I couldn't agree more, but this is meaned only as game. Being an homo ludens pertains to the male.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Good reference for us Tops when we subjugate the poofs.

Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Some guys tell you they want to dominate. When you tell them you go on your knes for them and they can slap your slut face, they don't know what to do. When they have a safe scenario like this one, they relax and learn quite quickly. It is the strict minimum any sub must be able to do.

A guy recently told me I should read Dossie Easton's books "The new topping book" and "The new bottoming book"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dossie_Easton

I haven't yet. She is a woman and I guess it will make it less interesting or even boring. I don't know.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

OK, I'll ask.......what the hell is a poofta?
    Mark

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by MarkDW View Post
    poofta = fag = gay = homo

but its a swear word like whore or sissy ...

NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by Telstra View Post
    poofta = fag = gay = homo

but its a swear word like whore or sissy ...
    Oh, ok. Thanks.
    Mark

On the Prowl
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by MarkDW View Post
    A really stupid British slang term for gay males.

I'm sorry, but I can't see how anyone can take such a silly sounding term seriously.

Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

All this post is ONLY about NOT taking this term seriously. It's only used as an element of play. The term is a toy in this context. Besides manhood as well. It is all treated as total toys.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

This is god.

Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Come here, boy. Go and stand in that corner. Drop pants. I know your kind. They make shit like you by billions, always in bad need to get their pants down as soon as they see any real man. So, boy, I want to see you to get your pants down and up at my order. When I say up you get them up. When I say down, you get them down. Say "Yes, Sir" and always use two words to speak to me. I only use one word to speak to shit like you. I will make you get your pants up and down so often you will be struck by absurdity, by total absurdity, the worst absurdity.

Stay in that corner. Don't move. MANGINA. Or don't you understand latin? Too bad for you, boy.

Virgin

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by bulge View Post
    Come here, boy. Go and stand in that corner. Drop pants. I know your kind. They make shit like you by billions, always in bad need to get their pants down as soon as they see any real man. So, boy, I want to see you to get your pants down and up at my order. When I say up you get them up. When I say down, you get them down. Say "Yes, Sir" and always use two words to speak to me. I only use one word to speak to shit like you. I will make you get your pants up and down so often you will be struck by absurdity, by total absurdity, the worst absurdity.

Stay in that corner. Don't move. MANGINA. Or don't you understand latin? Too bad for you, boy.
    Yes, master.

Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Kneel for your Master, shitty shitty bang bang

On the Prowl
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I quite like the idea of it, but only in the context of there being some sort of happy ending in the end, i.e. the desperate top fucks the shit out of the "poofta" before drowning him with his cum while the "poofta" cannot cum with a chastity ring round him or something along those lines...

Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by ArabStud View Post
    I quite like the idea of it, but only in the context of there being some sort of happy ending in the end, i.e. the desperate top fucks the shit out of the "poofta" before drowning him with his cum while the "poofta" cannot cum with a chastity ring round him or something along those lines...
    I agree. It's the very minimum for a slave. I tried it on my self and it's my minimum, but I tried it on slaves and they require much more. Ons slave, I even got him introduced to fist fucking. I have to admit I enjoyed fist fucking him without limits though it was not planned at all.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

It is so great if a Master sets the rules of slave's behaviour... a thankfull slave, writing about my rules and commands at dirtypigsdog.blogspot.com

Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by dirtypigsdog View Post
    It is so great if a Master sets the rules of slave's behaviour... a thankfull slave, writing about my rules and commands at dirtypigsdog.blogspot.com
    A dog always finds the right way to submit the best. SUBMIT, dirtypigsdog.

http://dirtypigsdog.blogspot.com/?zx=46c595fbf5c259fc

On the Prowl
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Partnered (to a woman)

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I would love to submit to a real man

JUB Addict

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

This sounds so hot to me, I'm poofta all the way I love being dominated he can call me any name he wants bitch, faggot, sissy boy, I'll be anything he wants as long as I get the cock in me.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered (to a woman)

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I have always loved dominant tops who used me for their pleasure. I use to serve a Dom who would have me kneel naked by his coffee table, then he would tie my legs to the table legs, bend me over and tie my wrists to the other table legs, blindfold me, and have "Fuck the married fag" parties. At the same time, he would send a couple of guys to my house to have sex with my wife, and he would tell the guys at the party who fucked me that I could not please my wife.