Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234 LastLast
Results 101 to 150 of 157
  1. #101

    Re: Straight Porn Stars Who Have Done Gay?

    Unless I missed it no one's mentioned Jeff Stryker. I first him in Jamie Loves Jeff and str8 porn. It was years later before I found out he was actually best known for gay porn....lol

  2. #102

    Re: Straight Porn Stars Who Have Done Gay?

    Hey guys. Anyone use the site Myvidster.com ? I like to look up old videos on it and now it's gone can't find it any where.

  3. #103
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Carson
    Posts
    4,035


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight Porn Stars Who Have Done Gay?

    Quote Originally Posted by ghs8956 View Post
    Hey guys. Anyone use the site Myvidster.com ? I like to look up old videos on it and now it's gone can't find it any where.
    The site's domain was hacked and now it uses .net, not .com.

  4. #104

    Re: Straight Porn Stars Who Have Done Gay?

    THANK YOU so much.

  5. #105
    JUB Addict Hellax24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    2,212


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight Porn Stars Who Have Done Gay?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hot4Latinos View Post
    Samuel O'Toole started out in str8 porn and then switched to gay porn too.
    Sam started at NDS as Bi and did it all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hot4Latinos View Post
    I wanna see Dreaming of You...Googled but couldn't find it....lol



    Julian's bi scene is pretty fucking lame. He doesn't recip, he looks bored and the chick in it is butt ugly. The rumors that he's more bi in real life is prob'ly BS....I read an interview with Julian and Jill Kelly where he said he went thru a period when he thought he was bi, he tried it and it wasn't his thing. The funny part was her response: She said she was trying to convince him to try it again....lol
    Julian was dating or "Fucking Around with" Sharon Kane that's why he did the movie Fly Bi Night for Chi Chi. He also did a low budget movie with Crystal Crawford a Drag Queen ho sucked him off in another movie.

    Quote Originally Posted by braex27 View Post
    Eric Price performed in a few gay films - topped and bottomed - under the name Charlie Stone.
    Julian was married to Jill Kelly, who was married to Eric Price-Charlie Stone who did a lot of Bi movies. I loved him in "Heat in The Night' where he was part of the orgy scene and deep throated huge cocked Tommy Breitz. Jill Kelly's first husband commited suicide.

    Dave Morris also did gay porn. RJ Reynolds was the real life lover of J W King. Evan Stone did a cuckold movie where he recieved oral from a guy. Ben English also did gay porn. Wade Nichols is another one.

    Josh Logan aka Champ in his str8 videos.

    Carlos Carrera did a gay film which he fucked guys in two scenes. He did several TS videos. He has changed his name to Karlo Karrera.

    Paul Morgan started off in str8 porn and went on to do just about everything under the sun. TS,Grannies,Interracial,Bi etc.


    CXXX
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic308529_2.gif

  6. #106

    Re: Straight Porn Stars Who Have Done Gay?

    Evan Stone did a cuckold movie where he recieved oral from a guy.
    Would LOVE to see that

  7. #107
    JUB Addict Ninja108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    65,891


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight Porn Stars Who Have Done Gay?

    SOmetime in the next week or two,we are going to see Rocco Reed bottom. I can hardly wait!

  8. #108

    Re: Straight Porn Stars Who Have Done Gay?

    Now what the hells going on with Myvdister ? First they changed to .net then back to .com Now when I try it I get godaddy.

  9. #109

    Re: Straight Porn Stars Who Have Done Gay?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja108 View Post
    SOmetime in the next week or two,we are going to see Rocco Reed bottom. I can hardly wait!
    OMG I can't WAIT to see that!

    http://**********.net/blog/rocco-ree...pher-dimaggio/

  10. #110

    Re: Straight Porn Stars Who Have Done Gay?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hellax24 View Post
    Evan Stone did a cuckold movie where he recieved oral from a guy.
    If you're referring to his scene on CumEatingCuckolds.com, he doesn't get oral from a guy. There's no guy in the clip, he taunts the camera though and tells you to suck his dick, then he cums all over the lens though.

    Is there another scene I'm missing where he does let a guy suck him?

  11. #111
    Porn Star ALBiMale1975's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Mandeville
    Posts
    418


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight Porn Stars Who Have Done Gay?

    `

    Does Ryan Driller/Jeremy Bilding count?

    I just discovered him yesterday while watching "Dave's Old Porn" on DVR.

    What was weird is he was with a woman, but when I saw him my first thought was he looks like a gay porn star, so looked him up & was right.

    `

  12. #112

    Re: Straight Porn Stars Who Have Done Gay?

    Quote Originally Posted by ALBiMale1975 View Post
    `

    Does Ryan Driller/Jeremy Bilding count?

    I just discovered him yesterday while watching "Dave's Old Porn" on DVR.

    What was weird is he was with a woman, but when I saw him my first thought was he looks like a gay porn star, so looked him up & was right.

    `
    I recently discovered him too

    Latin Fever - Ryan Driller: Bukkake Boy

    Latin Fever - Jeremy Bilding (AKA Ryan Driller) Gay 2 Str8

    Latin Fever - Ryan Driller (AKA Jeremy Bilding) Gets His Ass Licked

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rocco-Reed-and-Marcus-Ruhl-.jpg 
Views:	225 
Size:	28.7 KB 
ID:	871746Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ROCCO-REED-Fucks-MARCUS-RUHL-Gay-Porn-Stars-MEN-dot-COM-Preview.jpg 
Views:	352 
Size:	46.1 KB 
ID:	871747Click image for larger version. 

Name:	r4c5jjnsthjr_t.jpg 
Views:	315 
Size:	39.3 KB 
ID:	871748Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TheLandscaperSTG-15.jpg 
Views:	334 
Size:	44.7 KB 
ID:	871749

    the pics above are rocco reed fucking markus ruhl

  13. #113
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,102


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight Porn Stars Who Have Done Gay?

    Quote Originally Posted by inferno View Post
    If you're referring to his scene on CumEatingCuckolds.com, he doesn't get oral from a guy. There's no guy in the clip, he taunts the camera though and tells you to suck his dick, then he cums all over the lens though.

    Is there another scene I'm missing where he does let a guy suck him?
    I don't know about a scene where he lets a guy suck him. I know what scene you are talking about though. It also appeared on the Cuckold POV DVD. He also did another scene for Cum Eating Cuckolds, that did involve another guy. But the cuckold mainly interacted with the female and ate out the creampie at the end of the scene.

  14. #114
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Montreal et Toronto
    Posts
    40


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight Porn Stars Who Have Done Gay?

    Brian Pumper has NEVER done gay porn. You can't just say something to make it true. I more than anyone else in the world wish he would do gay porn but it isn't going to happen in this lifetime. And you also can't name a source that is unreliable. And three you can't reply back with "here's a list of his movies from a foreign site but I'm too lazy to pin-point the exact movie".

    Unbelievable.

    At this very moment there is a guy publishing a book in the USA saying that President Obama is gay and that Michelle Obama is just a beard. It goes on to say that Obama frequents gay bathhouses. Some company is publishing this book. Employees are working the press machines at this very moment. The life this lie has taken is shocking.

    Nothing in the world scares me more than people who make ill-informed, idiotic, unsubstantiated statements other than the actual people who believe it. But I guess this is why sensational tabloids are a billion dollar industry.

    Wow. Come on guys.
    Last edited by quasar; October 21st, 2012 at 09:44 AM. Reason: blanket insult removed.

  15. #115
    On the Prowl shwnxxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Southeastern
    Posts
    72


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight Porn Stars Who Have Done Gay?

    Quote Originally Posted by CoverModel View Post
    I don't know about a scene where he lets a guy suck him. I know what scene you are talking about though. It also appeared on the Cuckold POV DVD. He also did another scene for Cum Eating Cuckolds, that did involve another guy. But the cuckold mainly interacted with the female and ate out the creampie at the end of the scene.
    I don't recall him getting oral from the cuckold either, but he has been pegged before!

  16. #116
    Virgin nycmcmike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    41


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight Porn Stars Who Have Done Gay?

    That CC video is such a let down. The guy is a latin hottie and the scene is such a dud.
    Last edited by nycmcmike; October 29th, 2012 at 11:15 PM. Reason: not decript enough

  17. #117
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    465


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight Porn Stars Who Have Done Gay?


  18. #118
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,102


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight Porn Stars Who Have Done Gay?

    Quote Originally Posted by shwnxxx View Post
    I don't recall him getting oral from the cuckold either, but he has been pegged before!
    Do you know what movie his pegging scene was in? Or what website it was on?

  19. #119

    Re: Straight Porn Stars Who Have Done Gay?

    Bangbros Richie & Carlo

    [link on banned list]

    http://xxxbunker.com/straight_pornst...eras_gay_scene

  20. #120
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Chicago burbs
    Posts
    312


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight Porn Stars Who Have Done Gay?

    Quote Originally Posted by FanofFiction View Post
    I'd love to see "The Bigger The Better". I googled it, but couldn't find a vid online.
    quality is marginal but here you go

    http://www.xhamster.com/movies/64346...ter_part2.html


    http://www.xhamster.com/movies/64340...ter_part1.html

  21. #121

    Re: Straight Porn Stars Who Have Done Gay?

    That's bullshit. If your statement is true then what are the name of the movies with Brian Pumper playing gay??

  22. #122
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,734


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight Porn Stars Who Have Done Gay?

    Quote Originally Posted by ALBiMale1975 View Post
    `

    Does Ryan Driller/Jeremy Bilding count?

    I just discovered him yesterday while watching "Dave's Old Porn" on DVR.

    What was weird is he was with a woman, but when I saw him my first thought was he looks like a gay porn star, so looked him up & was right.

    `
    I would say no cause he started in gay porn and did TONS of gay porn iincluding a few bareback. Honestly, he is lucky he was able to make the transition to straight.

  23. #123
    JUB Addict Ninja108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    65,891


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight Porn Stars Who Have Done Gay?

    I too was amazed at how Jeremy Bilding was able to get into straight porn after having done so much gay work.

  24. #124
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,230


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight Porn Stars Who Have Done Gay?

    has anyone ever found the video of Anthony hardwood being dildoed fucked by a girl?

  25. #125
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    59


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight Porn Stars Who Have Done Gay?

    well, not if you are talking allegedly "straight" men in gay porn ... and if there is, ALL gay men are possible the New "Straight" men of gay porn. Seems to me that it is a con trick to make use believe the gay for pay are so straight, when they will bend over and take a dick in private life as a hustler selling their bodies by the hour, night or weekend. I am not convinced they are tat straight as straight men just don't fool around with other men - even on a film set.

  26. #126
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Carson
    Posts
    4,035


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight Porn Stars Who Have Done Gay?

    Quote Originally Posted by bearfuzzlover View Post
    well, not if you are talking allegedly "straight" men in gay porn ... and if there is, ALL gay men are possible the New "Straight" men of gay porn. Seems to me that it is a con trick to make use believe the gay for pay are so straight, when they will bend over and take a dick in private life as a hustler selling their bodies by the hour, night or weekend. I am not convinced they are tat straight as straight men just don't fool around with other men - even on a film set.
    Sexuality is not that simple and there definitely has to be some straight men in gay porn. What percentage? Who knows. However, if there are gay men who have had sexual experiences with women, then there are straight men who have had experiences with men. Sexual behavior is not the same as sexual orientation.

  27. #127
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    474


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight Porn Stars Who Have Done Gay?

    this is a really hot thread

  28. #128
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,734


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight Porn Stars Who Have Done Gay?

    Quote Originally Posted by jktoooo View Post
    I would say no cause he started in gay porn and did TONS of gay porn iincluding a few bareback. Honestly, he is lucky he was able to make the transition to straight.
    I love Ryan Drillers work, and I love his gay bareback work too.
    Last edited by jktoooo; February 16th, 2015 at 10:17 AM.

  29. #129
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    465


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight Porn Stars Who Have Done Gay?

    Karlo Karrera Click image for larger version. 

Name:	casinofull.mpg_000622154.jpg 
Views:	220 
Size:	43.8 KB 
ID:	1122745

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	casinofull.mpg_000257724.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	42.4 KB 
ID:	1122746

  30. #130
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,518


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight Porn Stars Who Have Done Gay?

    Karlo Karrera is hot!

  31. #131
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,230


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight Porn Stars Who Have Done Gay?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mecchocolat View Post
    Brian Pumper has NEVER done gay porn. You can't just say something to make it true. I more than anyone else in the world wish he would do gay porn but it isn't going to happen in this lifetime. And you also can't name a source that is unreliable. And three you can't reply back with "here's a list of his movies from a foreign site but I'm too lazy to pin-point the exact movie".

    Unbelievable.

    At this very moment there is a guy publishing a book in the USA saying that President Obama is gay and that Michelle Obama is just a beard. It goes on to say that Obama frequents gay bathhouses. Some company is publishing this book. Employees are working the press machines at this very moment. The life this lie has taken is shocking.

    Nothing in the world scares me more than people who make ill-informed, idiotic, unsubstantiated statements other than the actual people who believe it. But I guess this is why sensational tabloids are a billion dollar industry.

    Wow. Come on guys.
    Well just last year both he and Ts Madison confirmed that they will be on a movie together.. We don't know when tho..

  32. #132

    Re: Straight Porn Stars Who Have Done Gay?

    Quote Originally Posted by ladbrit View Post
    Pornstar known as Dicky Tracy, Dick Tracey, Mike Hawk, Damian Steele, Damien Steele, Michael Dic Tracy, Dic Tracy had been in some gay/bi/trans movies, which in he often tops. However, I remember see a movie in which he was bottom for a black shemale, but a can find it anymore. Anybody knows what is this movie?

    I could find this. He is top.
    http: // www. shemale-list. com /video / blacktgirls/janelle11/
    He did some full on gay videos as well, but they were a bit more extreme - gagging guys with his dick until they vomited. I don't mind the gagging thing, but the vomiting kind of ruined the scenes for me.

    Someone shared a story about him on a porn gossip site - apparently he and Dick Delaware were roomates at one point in time, and supposedly he propositioned Dick Delaware at one point, asking if he could suck his dick.

    Sadly he passed away a couple years ago during some altercation with the police.

  33. #133

    Re: Straight Porn Stars Who Have Done Gay?

    Quote Originally Posted by onyx081 View Post
    Karlo Karrera Click image for larger version. 

Name:	casinofull.mpg_000622154.jpg 
Views:	220 
Size:	43.8 KB 
ID:	1122745

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	casinofull.mpg_000257724.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	42.4 KB 
ID:	1122746

    Any idea where this video can be watched?

    Or the name of the movie.

  34. #134

    Re: Straight Porn Stars Who Have Done Gay?

    There is also Seth from braziers and naughty America.

    Also maxxx diesel
    VOTE for me as QUEER PROM KING! Just "like" my page on FB!
    http://www.facebook.com/kingimak

  35. #135
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    LATROBE
    Posts
    463


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight Porn Stars Who Have Done Gay?

    my favorites are Maxx Diesel and John Holmes.

  36. #136
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,734


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight Porn Stars Who Have Done Gay?

    I have recently discovered Max Dyor, has a lot of gay work under Shane Barrett/Scott Reeves. He is so hot!

  37. #137

    Re: Straight Porn Stars Who Have Done Gay?


  38. #138

    Re: Straight Porn Stars Who Have Done Gay?

    chad white. he was in Chaosmen where he got sucked off by another guy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mattox-1.jpg   vlcsnap-2015-05-09-17h51m41s178.png  

  39. #139
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    465


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight Porn Stars Who Have Done Gay?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	XXX18.avi_20151005_094508.127.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	12.0 KB 
ID:	1131622

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Frathouse.Bash.[gayreactor.net].mpg_20151005_095550.044.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	7.0 KB 
ID:	1131623

  40. #140
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,734


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight Porn Stars Who Have Done Gay?

    Quote Originally Posted by bijockdude View Post
    Wow!!! His GF is not cute, I am sure she is nice. And he is still super hot! Imagine you are his GF/fiance, you HAVE to know about all his porn work straight and GAY! How do you get over that? I dont understand that aspect of it.
    Last edited by jktoooo; October 5th, 2015 at 09:27 AM.

  41. #141
    Sex God Str8Top14701's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jamestown
    Posts
    621


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight Porn Stars Who Have Done Gay?

    According to porn industry insiders, most of the actors in gay porn are straight. Gay for pay. Shouldn't be shocking, lots of women in porn are only bi on screen, too.

  42. #142
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,518


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight Porn Stars Who Have Done Gay?

    I adore Giovanni Francesco and in this video
    he doing it with shemale

    http://www.xvideos.com/video12211745...r#_tabComments

  43. #143
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,734


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight Porn Stars Who Have Done Gay?

    Quote Originally Posted by BetinaNungging View Post
    I adore Giovanni Francesco and in this video
    he doing it with shemale

    http://www.xvideos.com/video12211745...r#_tabComments
    Gio has done a lot of tranny sex scenes! Love that he is open minded enuf to do so! He is so hot!!!

  44. #144
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    465


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight Porn Stars Who Have Done Gay?


  45. #145

    Re: Straight Porn Stars Who Have Done Gay?

    Quote Originally Posted by leepers View Post
    Yep, Matt Ramsey was in a few gay movies, one of which he bottomed. One of his gay movies was my very first view of gay porn, "A Matter of Size". Matt's scene was with the then gorgeous Bill Henson. The scene was a fantasy "teasing sex" where Bill Henson was lying on the floor while Matt Ramsey was above him seducing Bill Henson with his smooth, round butt.....Matt Ramsey was also in, "The Bigger The Better" in which he was PLOWED by Rick Donovan (he's a huge cock). That scene makes me laugh! Other features of Matt Ramsey include; "Cousins", "Hot off the Presses", "The Incredible Matt Rasmey", "The Company We Keep", "Valley of the Bi Dolls", and "Big& Thick"
    I've heard that Matt/Peter is bisexual but then I've also heard he's gay and closeted?

  46. #146

    Re: Straight Porn Stars Who Have Done Gay?

    jack bass

  47. #147
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,230


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight Porn Stars Who Have Done Gay?

    So it is confirmed that Eric the black Russian is Bi or Gay for pay... He has two ads one on a4a and the 2nd on boyscort in the Los Angeles area

  48. #148
    JUB Addict Natello4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Stockholm, SE
    Posts
    2,503
    Blog Entries
    1


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight Porn Stars Who Have Done Gay?

    I think, every straight person should try gay sex (at least) once in a lyfetime.

  49. #149

    Re: Straight Porn Stars Who Have Done Gay?

    Hmmm...sounds highly dubious... A porn actor from Russia advertising as an escort in LA? Probably someone just lifted his picture for their ad...

    Though, can you provide link? For researching purposes only, I assure you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Monniejo8 View Post
    So it is confirmed that Eric the black Russian is Bi or Gay for pay... He has two ads one on a4a and the 2nd on boyscort in the Los Angeles area

  50. #150
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,230


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Straight Porn Stars Who Have Done Gay?

    I can't provide links to other websites on here so all i can say its adam 4 adam and boyscort. Just look in the los angeles area. P.s its close-minded to think that a porn actor that's been in the business for a while would just stay in one location and not travel to other parts of the world from time to time... Just saying have a open mind

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •