JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    On the Prowl PhoenixRandall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Phoenix
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    120

    Code of Conduct

    What is a 'daddy?'

    I have been out for years but have always assumed the answers to these terms:

    Daddy, Bear, Cub, etc. What are they really? I would like to check my assumptions. People have referred to me as a bear which I took as more of an insult based on what I think it is.

    Thanks.

  2. #2
    Slut
    COACHMN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Nelchina, Alaska
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    150

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What is a 'daddy?'

    Here is a site that seems to have definitions mostly right, at least here in the USA.

    http://andrejkoymasky.com/lou/dic/e.html

  3. #3
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    497

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What is a 'daddy?'

    don't know , never had a "daddy" just a father.

  4. #4
    BeardedWoof
    Guest

    Re: What is a 'daddy?'


  5. #5
    BrandonSBCA
    Guest

    Re: What is a 'daddy?'

    Look at my signature about what is a bear man, they will explain to you in pictures.

  6. #6

    Re: What is a 'daddy?'

    Glad I found this thread. Reviewing porn it sometimes gets confusing and I'm no expert on the Bear community. If a hairy guy is hot, he is hot - I never really knew what an Otter was and now I do!

  7. #7
    BrandonSBCA
    Guest

    Re: What is a 'daddy?'

    Quote Originally Posted by PimpinNYC View Post
    Glad I found this thread. Reviewing porn it sometimes gets confusing and I'm no expert on the Bear community. If a hairy guy is hot, he is hot - I never really knew what an Otter was and now I do!
    Well that's good to know.

  8. #8
    Theyoungman
    Guest

    Re: What is a 'daddy?'

    A daddy is basically a man in his mid thirties and up, but mostly just over 35...

  9. #9
    Slut xiandarkthorne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Penang
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    229

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What is a 'daddy?'

    I'm just happy to be a dirty old man.
    Not your typical grandaddy...being a gay, very dirty-minded, horny and exotic old fart is just too much fun!

  10. #10
    BeardedWoof
    Guest

    Re: What is a 'daddy?'

    Quote Originally Posted by Theyoungman View Post
    A daddy is basically a man in his mid thirties and up, but mostly just over 35...
    35? That's pretty young. I'm friends with Daddies that are in their 40s and 50s and are annoyed at unexperienced men in their 30s who cop the label from them.

    Daddy is more of an attitude like a mentor type, and it's usually over 40 or 50.

  11. #11
    Porn Star nuknuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Ludwigshafen
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    306

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What is a 'daddy?'

    I agree with you, Beardedwoof.
    From 55 up I would call them daddy, and that's also the only age I like...

    Younger guys can also be bears of course, but I don't understand what's "daddy" about them. To me, daddy means mature, and a 35-year-old is NOT mature(at least to me, NO OFFENSE!!!).
    It has nothing to do with me being 30 myself already, I've always liked the age around 50-60(older welcome).

    But in the end: WHO CARES about the definition of a certain man as long as he is just exactly your type?? THAT is important!!!

  12. #12

    Re: What is a 'daddy?'

    Quote Originally Posted by nuknuk View Post
    I agree with you, Beardedwoof.
    From 55 up I would call them daddy, and that's also the only age I like...

    Younger guys can also be bears of course, but I don't understand what's "daddy" about them. To me, daddy means mature, and a 35-year-old is NOT mature(at least to me, NO OFFENSE!!!).
    It has nothing to do with me being 30 myself already, I've always liked the age around 50-60(older welcome).

    But in the end: WHO CARES about the definition of a certain man as long as he is just exactly your type?? THAT is important!!!
    55 and up? Dang! That is a long time to wait.

    Daddy/Boy. It really is all a state-of-mind. One can be a Daddy or a Boy at any age. And any kind of combination. I was introduced to a 60-70 year old Boy in San Francisco in 1999. He had recently been named Boy of the Year by Daddies magazine. His Daddy was in his late 30s.

  13. #13
    The Thoughtful One gameboy 11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,751

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What is a 'daddy?'

    A daddy is someone who's like 50+, and 95% of them I find to be turn offs, totally. I am only attracted to twinks, surfers, bears and the like.

    But what ev.

  14. #14

  15. #15
    The Thoughtful One gameboy 11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,751

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What is a 'daddy?'

    Hehe. I got an e-mail, and I was SO SURE someone was gonna flame me for my opinion, lol

    But I see it wasn't anything like that. Anyway, like I've said, I've seen maybe 3 guys that were 55+ and attractive.

    And I don't necessarily like bears either. I just enjoy seeing men with meat to them in the thighs (esp. the upper, so f'in hot) and their asses.

    YUM!

    I need an f'in man! ;__;

  16. #16
    ( ・ _ ・) wha?
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,358

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What is a 'daddy?'

    Quote Originally Posted by COACHMN View Post
    Here is a site that seems to have definitions mostly right, at least here in the USA.

    http://andrejkoymasky.com/lou/dic/e.html
    All definitions for "daddy" are definitely wrong.
    (ω`) Dissolve your inner chicken. Voices that say "ah, yes".

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.