Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    On the Prowl PhoenixRandall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    120


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    What is a 'daddy?'

    I have been out for years but have always assumed the answers to these terms:

    Daddy, Bear, Cub, etc. What are they really? I would like to check my assumptions. People have referred to me as a bear which I took as more of an insult based on what I think it is.

    Thanks.

  2. #2
    Slut
    COACHMN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Nelchina, Alaska
    Posts
    150


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: What is a 'daddy?'

    Here is a site that seems to have definitions mostly right, at least here in the USA.

    http://andrejkoymasky.com/lou/dic/e.html

  3. #3

    Re: What is a 'daddy?'

    don't know , never had a "daddy" just a father.

  4. #4
    BrandonSBCA
    Guest

    Re: What is a 'daddy?'

    Look at my signature about what is a bear man, they will explain to you in pictures.

  5. #5

    Re: What is a 'daddy?'

    Glad I found this thread. Reviewing porn it sometimes gets confusing and I'm no expert on the Bear community. If a hairy guy is hot, he is hot - I never really knew what an Otter was and now I do!

  6. #6
    BrandonSBCA
    Guest

    Re: What is a 'daddy?'

    Quote Originally Posted by PimpinNYC View Post
    Glad I found this thread. Reviewing porn it sometimes gets confusing and I'm no expert on the Bear community. If a hairy guy is hot, he is hot - I never really knew what an Otter was and now I do!
    Well that's good to know.

  7. #7
    Theyoungman
    Guest

    Re: What is a 'daddy?'

    A daddy is basically a man in his mid thirties and up, but mostly just over 35...

  8. #8

    Re: What is a 'daddy?'

    I'm just happy to be a dirty old man.
    Not your typical grandaddy...being a gay, very dirty-minded, horny and exotic old fart is just too much fun!

  9. #9
    Porn Star nuknuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Ludwigshafen
    Posts
    307


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: What is a 'daddy?'

    I agree with you, Beardedwoof.
    From 55 up I would call them daddy, and that's also the only age I like...

    Younger guys can also be bears of course, but I don't understand what's "daddy" about them. To me, daddy means mature, and a 35-year-old is NOT mature(at least to me, NO OFFENSE!!!).
    It has nothing to do with me being 30 myself already, I've always liked the age around 50-60(older welcome).

    But in the end: WHO CARES about the definition of a certain man as long as he is just exactly your type?? THAT is important!!!

  10. #10

    Re: What is a 'daddy?'

    Quote Originally Posted by nuknuk View Post
    I agree with you, Beardedwoof.
    From 55 up I would call them daddy, and that's also the only age I like...

    Younger guys can also be bears of course, but I don't understand what's "daddy" about them. To me, daddy means mature, and a 35-year-old is NOT mature(at least to me, NO OFFENSE!!!).
    It has nothing to do with me being 30 myself already, I've always liked the age around 50-60(older welcome).

    But in the end: WHO CARES about the definition of a certain man as long as he is just exactly your type?? THAT is important!!!
    55 and up? Dang! That is a long time to wait.

    Daddy/Boy. It really is all a state-of-mind. One can be a Daddy or a Boy at any age. And any kind of combination. I was introduced to a 60-70 year old Boy in San Francisco in 1999. He had recently been named Boy of the Year by Daddies magazine. His Daddy was in his late 30s.

  11. #11
    The Thoughtful One gameboy 11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,751


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: What is a 'daddy?'

    A daddy is someone who's like 50+, and 95% of them I find to be turn offs, totally. I am only attracted to twinks, surfers, bears and the like.

    But what ev.

  12. #12

  13. #13
    The Thoughtful One gameboy 11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,751


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: What is a 'daddy?'

    Hehe. I got an e-mail, and I was SO SURE someone was gonna flame me for my opinion, lol

    But I see it wasn't anything like that. Anyway, like I've said, I've seen maybe 3 guys that were 55+ and attractive.

    And I don't necessarily like bears either. I just enjoy seeing men with meat to them in the thighs (esp. the upper, so f'in hot) and their asses.

    YUM!

    I need an f'in man! ;__;

  14. #14
    ( ・ _ ・) wha? Paws's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    10,604


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: What is a 'daddy?'

    Quote Originally Posted by COACHMN View Post
    Here is a site that seems to have definitions mostly right, at least here in the USA.

    http://andrejkoymasky.com/lou/dic/e.html
    All definitions for "daddy" are definitely wrong.
    (ω`) Dissolve your inner chicken. Voices that say "ah, yes".

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •