JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 100 of 350
  1. #51

    Re: Who's your favorite straight porn star?

    Quote Originally Posted by buttlover20 View Post
    I'd take them all! And as for Julian, mmmmmmm is this not one of the hottest pics ever?

    I agree wit you there, his butt looks amazing under the water, hes totally amazing just now especially wit his shaved head.

    What do you think about justice young ?

  2. #52
    Slut squiggle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    London
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    214

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who's your favorite straight porn star?


  3. #53
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Vic
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    353

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who's your favorite straight porn star?

    Quote Originally Posted by clublanduk View Post
    I agree wit you there, his butt looks amazing under the water, hes totally amazing just now especially wit his shaved head.

    What do you think about justice young ?
    Yeah he's hot too. He's got that "I'm gonna fuck you hard and you're gonna love every minute of it" look!

  4. #54
    Mets Lets Go 2015
    sonny10305's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Long Island
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,732

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who's your favorite straight porn star?

    That would be Julian Rios
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic101694_8.gif

  5. #55

    Re: Who's your favorite straight porn star?

    Quote Originally Posted by buttlover20 View Post
    Yeah he's hot too. He's got that "I'm gonna fuck you hard and you're gonna love every minute of it" look!
    He has totally i think thats his appeal ...

  6. #56

    Re: Who's your favorite straight porn star?

    Quote Originally Posted by sonny10305 View Post
    That would be Julian Rios
    Julian seems to be a popular choice, thats cos hes so freakin hot. Hes defo got hotter with age. Agree ?

  7. #57
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    New York
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    6

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who's your favorite straight porn star?

    Quote Originally Posted by clublanduk View Post
    Julian seems to be a popular choice, thats cos hes so freakin hot. Hes defo got hotter with age. Agree ?
    Definitely he just gets hotter and hotter. He's added many tatts over the years...which turns me on totally. And he has kept that gorgeous body up.

  8. #58

    Re: Who's your favorite straight porn star?

    What about Scott Nails ? http://bigsausagesupper.com/blog/?p=119

  9. #59

    Re: Who's your favorite straight porn star?

    I keep hearing that Julian did a bi-video in his past, but I've never seen pictures from it. Did it really happen? Also, there was a minor porn actor named J D Coxxx, who I found really attractive, but can never find any pics of. Can anyone help? Thanks.

  10. #60

    Re: Who's your favorite straight porn star?

    He did ... the movies was called ' Fly Bi Night ' and his name was Jordan Rivers then. He gets BJ from Troy Halston.

  11. #61
    Bareback1988
    Guest

    Re: Who's your favorite straight porn star?

    Quote Originally Posted by BiTomorrow View Post

    Great selection, good taste, are we related?

  12. #62

    Re: Who's your favorite straight porn star?

    i have a porn crush on MARK DAVIS, he is so masculine and handsome

  13. #63
    JUB Addict Pushyourluck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Greece
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    1,847

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who's your favorite straight porn star?

    I can't get enough of Brian Pumper or Mr Marcus. Even better if you put the two together.

    On a side note, why do a lot of these porn "actresses" look like cheap imitation drag queens?

  14. #64
    Virgin
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Douglasville
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    45

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who's your favorite straight porn star?

    I don't watch much straight porn, but have seen and liked Dale Dabone and Johnny Castle.
    VERY HOT GUYS!

  15. #65

    Re: Who's your favorite straight porn star?

    for me..is Brain PUMPer

  16. #66
    PhantomVolta
    Guest

    Re: Who's your favorite straight porn star?

    I really love Johnny Castle and Lee Henshaw, I have a crush on Kris Knight and Kris Slater, and I'm always impressed by Scott Nails!


  17. #67
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    104

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who's your favorite straight porn star?

    I love
    1. Dale Dabone
    2. Mark Davis
    3. Julian
    4. Paul Carrigan in his bi movies.

  18. #68

    Re: Who's your favorite straight porn star?

    Brian Pumper is the man.

  19. #69

    Re: Who's your favorite straight porn star?

    PHAT ZANE.....love that kid

  20. #70
    ringringring31
    Guest

    Re: Who's your favorite straight porn star?

    Jean-PierreArmand & Jacques Sermini they R the best str8 porn stars ever, one just hat to watch a movie or two (if onlie they can get hold of 'em)

  21. #71

    Re: Who's your favorite straight porn star?

    Johnny Castle also got my vote. Nacho Vidal when I feel particularly nasty

  22. #72
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    13

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who's your favorite straight porn star?

    Quote Originally Posted by ********** View Post
    Guys, I just found my lastest favorite. He's CHARLES DERA
    Charles Dera is incredibly hot!!!!!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rbrk5jP06Y
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9wW4O5Xm-Q

    http://www.iballer.com/models/aa_mal...rles/index.htm

  23. #73
    On to the next one.... willsboy84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,188

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who's your favorite straight porn star?

    J-Mac is just the fuckin MAN to me!!! i've only recently become introduced to Steve Hooper and he's already a favorite. Jack Venice rounds out my top 3...luv to watch that boy fuck!!! Honorable mention to Chris Cannon--ultimate guy next door fantasy for me

  24. #74
    Virgin ManSizedHunger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    New Yawk Sitty
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    11

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who's your favorite straight porn star?

    Rocco Siffredi...

    I thought I was straight until I saw a video with Rocco fucking the living crap out of some slut's asshole.

    At one point he turns to the camera (which was me in my parent's room watching their porn) and he asks... "Don't you wish this was you?" I think he meant to say "Don't you wish you were fucking this horny little slut like I am?" but I heard it as... "Don't you wish this was your tight little ass that I was fucking the hell out of. Don't you wish I were ramming this big cock into you like there was no tomorrow. Don't you wish for a second that you could be the one getting fucked in the ass by the beautiful dick of Rocco Siffredi?"

    So yes I love Rocco. I love Rocco's big dick. I want it in my ass. I want to suck it until it explodes in my mouth and I want to fuck him until I can't take any more. Lick his asshole and suck his balls. Ever since that moment I have been preparing my ass to accept his big cock inside me. 9 inches long and 3 inches in diameter. I have stretched my anus wider than that so that he can fuck me liberally and ream me thoroughly. It pains me that he hasn't been fitted for a dildo.

    I want to be fuck by Rocco Siffredi.

    But... Hell, doesn't everyone?

  25. #75
    Nik2
    Guest

    Re: Who's your favorite straight porn star?

    Can someone upload a video of Ramon Nomar? He's YUMMY!

  26. #76
    Porn Star Outrageous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Cincinnati
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    459

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who's your favorite straight porn star?

    I would partake in this survey, except that it would tire me out to list them all. But top three has to be Joe Black, Charles Dera, and Ramon Nomar.

  27. #77

    Re: Who's your favorite straight porn star?

    The best: Roman Nomar and Tony Ribas fucking ribas' wife, Sophie in a DP. I swear, the two guys like each other so much they almost kiss.. Whenever I see scenes of them together, my eyes roll back into my head and I pass out..

  28. #78
    On to the next one.... willsboy84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,188

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who's your favorite straight porn star?

    Quote Originally Posted by TomBacchus View Post
    The best: Roman Nomar and Tony Ribas fucking ribas' wife, Sophie in a DP. I swear, the two guys like each other so much they almost kiss.. Whenever I see scenes of them together, my eyes roll back into my head and I pass out..
    uh.....hmmmm.

  29. #79
    On to the next one.... willsboy84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,188

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who's your favorite straight porn star?

    i kinda dig Erik Everhard alot. sometimes though he sounds like a teenage boy gettin his 1st piece of ass "Wow....oh, WOW....it's so GOOD!" but most of the times he's a fuckin ANIMAL when he's poundin out some chick and that's HOT!!!

  30. #80
    JUB Addict joesman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    New York City
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    2,592

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who's your favorite straight porn star?

    Johnny Castle
    I think you mistake me for someone who cares.

  31. #81

    Re: Who's your favorite straight porn star?

    Julian Rios
    Nacho Vidal
    Hakan
    Gabe (of Corbin Fisher, does he count?)
    Ramon Nomar
    those guys in Bangbus
    Johnny Castle


  32. #82
    musculus
    Guest

    Re: Who's your favorite straight porn star?

    Toni Ribas
    Julian Rios
    Billy Glide
    Francois Papillon
    Peter North
    Rocco Siffredi

  33. #83

    Re: Who's your favorite straight porn star?

    Dave Cummings !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    www.davecummings.com

  34. #84

    Re: Who's your favorite straight porn star?

    Ramon Nomar!!!!!!!!!

  35. #85

    Re: Who's your favorite straight porn star?

    John West
    http://hidebehind.com/7BCA46

    Tommy Gunn

    http://hidebehind.com/4472D9

    Brian Pumper

    http://hidebehind.com/B321B3


    and my all time, # 1 favorite (and this is a recent pic), Peter North

    http://hidebehind.com/EAEC0E

  36. #86
    meagain
    Guest

    Re: Who's your favorite straight porn star?

    Quote Originally Posted by ManSizedHunger View Post
    Rocco Siffredi...

    I thought I was straight until I saw a video with Rocco fucking the living crap out of some slut's asshole.

    At one point he turns to the camera (which was me in my parent's room watching their porn) and he asks... "Don't you wish this was you?" I think he meant to say "Don't you wish you were fucking this horny little slut like I am?" but I heard it as... "Don't you wish this was your tight little ass that I was fucking the hell out of. Don't you wish I were ramming this big cock into you like there was no tomorrow. Don't you wish for a second that you could be the one getting fucked in the ass by the beautiful dick of Rocco Siffredi?"

    So yes I love Rocco. I love Rocco's big dick. I want it in my ass. I want to suck it until it explodes in my mouth and I want to fuck him until I can't take any more. Lick his asshole and suck his balls. Ever since that moment I have been preparing my ass to accept his big cock inside me. 9 inches long and 3 inches in diameter. I have stretched my anus wider than that so that he can fuck me liberally and ream me thoroughly. It pains me that he hasn't been fitted for a dildo.

    I want to be fuck by Rocco Siffredi.

    But... Hell, doesn't everyone?

    Me too!!
    I love Rocco. I like the way he treats his girls: passionate, rough, sweet, nasty... I like him enjoying his chicks like the real macho he is hehe

  37. #87

    Re: Who's your favorite straight porn star?

    I wish I could remember his name, he's a kind of older guy, somewhat bulky body. I remember seeing him in that show Seymore Butts had on HBO or Showtime

  38. #88
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    100

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who's your favorite straight porn star?

    JMAC totally

  39. #89

    Re: Who's your favorite straight porn star?

    I agree with you jimmy 100%!!!!!
    Totally hot -

  40. #90
    On to the next one.... willsboy84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,188

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who's your favorite straight porn star?

    Quote Originally Posted by jimmy2121 View Post
    JMAC totally
    hell YEAH!!! that dude runs through my head like everyother second

  41. #91

    Re: Who's your favorite straight porn star?

    Nowadays, I pretty much stick to amateur porn (gay and straight), so I'm not up on the latest stars, but it's nice to see Steven St Croix mentioned here. At the height of his career in the mid-90s, I thought he was hot as hell, even though he's not conventionally handsome. From a slightly earlier time, Steve Drake was sexy in a guy-next-door kind of way.

    Does Jake Cruise's Straight Guys for Gay Eyes count? Probably not, but still I can't resist mentioning my favorite JC star: Giovanni. He's way shorter than I usually like, but there's something irresistible about that tight, hairy little body, bald head and goatee that gets me all hot and bothered.

  42. #92

    Re: Who's your favorite straight porn star?

    1.rod fontana
    2.dick nasty
    3.jay crew
    4.harry reems
    5.buck adams

  43. #93
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    780

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who's your favorite straight porn star?


  44. #94
    On to the next one.... willsboy84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,188

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Who's your favorite straight porn star?

    Quote Originally Posted by a little edgy View Post
    Nowadays, I pretty much stick to amateur porn (gay and straight), so I'm not up on the latest stars, but it's nice to see Steven St Croix mentioned here. At the height of his career in the mid-90s, I thought he was hot as hell, even though he's not conventionally handsome. From a slightly earlier time, Steve Drake was sexy in a guy-next-door kind of way.

    Does Jake Cruise's Straight Guys for Gay Eyes count? Probably not, but still I can't resist mentioning my favorite JC star: Giovanni. He's way shorter than I usually like, but there's something irresistible about that tight, hairy little body, bald head and goatee that gets me all hot and bothered.
    i love James Biehn and Burt Marten from SG4GE. and i KNOW he's a cocky bastard, but before the whole rape thing i was SO into Jack Venice. innocent 'til proven guilty i know but i'm kinda leaning towards the latter.

    i really like Dillion Day and Billy Glide...especially Billy and that monster cock!!

  45. #95
    kidarfloyd400
    Guest

    Re: Who's your favorite straight porn star?

    i think pumper is so sexy and i would love if we could fuck

  46. #96
    DavidMac
    Guest

    Re: Who's your favorite straight porn star?

    1- Rocco Siffredi
    2- Steve Hooper
    3- Michael J. Cox
    4- TT Boy
    5- Randy Spears

  47. #97

    Re: Who's your favorite straight porn star?

    Mr. Pete is my all time favorite YUMM YUMMM YUMMM

    As a transsexual Pornstar Ive worked with the "bi" one's Maxx Diesel a.k.a Christian, Rod Barry, and working with Kurt L. soon.

    There there are the guys Ive had behind doors LOL,,,its very shh shh but freaks behind closed doors LOL

  48. #98
    DavidMac
    Guest

    Re: Who's your favorite straight porn star?

    Wendy- glad to have you on board...loved Maxx in Quarterback Sack...and Rod in several- he's such a sexy little plow horse...who's better/hotter?

  49. #99

    Re: Who's your favorite straight porn star?

    They are both amazing in bed and very sexual, I wouldnt kick either out, hehe

  50. #100

    Re: Who's your favorite straight porn star?

    Charles Dera
    Johnny Castle
    TJ Cummings

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.